Overdue, But They're Not Ready to Leave (closed with planeswalker5)

I kiss your forehead "your almost there it won't be long I promise" the doctor said "come on push! The baby in a tight squeeze you need to really push it out!" I look at him "you can do it honey give it the push that will get our baby free I know you can it" my partner use all his remaining to give a loud curling push.

"here comes the shoulders, come on one last push make it count" as a shoulder slowly pop out.

While I'm pushing, I let out a blood-curdling scream as I feel the baby slowly pass through the rest of the way, leaning over my bulging, yet slowly emptying, womb to help him out. As our baby lets out a cry, I sink back on the pillows, totally exhausted.

I watch as our son cry as he pops out "we have another boy!" The doctor annouced as they take him to be cleaned my partner pants from exhaustion I kiss him "you did great honey" as I wipe his sweat

My parthner delivers the afterbirth and is placed in the recovery room, a nurse bring the boys to my partner so he start nursing them "they look beautiful"

As I nurse our boys, I look at you. "Sorry for what I said during the births, I was in searing pain." I then look at our boys, happy that I'm holding them in my arms instead of carrying them in my stomach.

I kiss your forehead "I know you didn't mean it, I know how painful it must been but you handle it quite well you gave birth without a pain killer that was really strong of you" I watch happily as the twins nurse "you know we never discuss what to name them"

One of the boys start crying getting restless I take him in my arms, he calmed out "hey there little prince you wanted to be with daddy didn't you" as he falls asleep.

"What did you want to name them? I know we decided to wait, but they're here, and we need to name them." I say, looking at our twin boys.

I look at him then one of the twins that I'm carrying in my arms "I'm not really sure on the names yet but let's name the one I'm carrying Jack and the other twin Ivan, what you think about the names?" I look at my partner again.

"I like those for their first names. But what about their middle names? I think Jack Alexander has a nice ring to it. And the one I'm holding, let's call him Ivan Tiberius." I look at you, happy with the names.

I smiled at him and said "yeah is perfect" as I gently rock Jack "hi Jackie" as I coo him to sleep, I felt my triplets giving me strong kicks I rubbed my belly to calm them down "try to relax in there" hoping they stay inside till my due date.

"Thanks. Now we just need these three to get here." I rub your swollen belly, feeling three kicks to my hand.

I rubbed my belly again "my due date is next week so it won't be long" I feel more strong kicks "shit these kicks are getting stronger" I'm still holding Jack "calm down you guys, just wait for another week"

"Honey, I think you might be in labor." I press the call button on the side of the bed. A few seconds later, a nurse comes in.

I give Jack to you as a nurse come in to check me, she takes me to a examination room, checks my belly and my cervix, begin timing my pains, to my relief there still false labor pains "well it seems there not ready yet" I rubbed my belly "yeah but I do hope they finally come soon"

I return to my partner's room he looks concern "relax honey still no babies I'm only having false labor pains" as I watch the twins sleep "and you just gave birth I won't to go back to the delivery room again after you just the twins" feeling my back getting sore "but I should be ready in a week"

"That's good, because I know you want thoese three to arrive on time, if possible." I tell you, putting Jack back in your arms.

I place Jack in my arms, he start squirming and begin to cry, I rock and coo him to calm him down "shhhh don't cry Jackie, go back to sleep now" but he continue cry loudly, I look at my partner "hey baby, I think Jack wants you instead" I still try to calm him down

I take Jack, gently rocking him. "Shhhh, Daddy's here, Jackie, Daddy's here."

Jack calmed down at my partner's coos and rocking, begin sucking on my partner's chest, I try carrying Ivan instead who still sleeping "Jackie is a bit picky all the sudden" as I rock Ivan gently.

Ivan begin sucking on my finger as he snuggle in my arms "I got you my little prince" gently kissing his forehead as he falls back to sleep.

"I think he just wanted mis Mommy." I look at you, smirking.

I smiled at you "I think his just want to be fed" at least Ivan isn't crying at all he continue to suck on my finger as I gently rock him "Ivan looks so cute. I watch Ivan fall in and out of sleep "rest now baby" as I pressed his head gently against my body.

"That's okay, I can hang onto them while you get something to eat." I say, taking Ivan from you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM