Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Fortunately, the neighbors were at home. They immediately turned all the taps and tried to get the plumber. Aiden, exhausted, showed up at home and changed his shoes to be more comfortable. “It will soon stop bathing... I hope”, he replied as he went into the kitchen.
“Come to my house whilst it’s being fixed” Andrew tried to propose. “Give your neighbours some house keys so that when the plumber shows up they can let him in”. Andrew delicately placed his hand on Aiden’s pregnant stomach, “plus you need to take your medication and rest, you’re tired from growing a literal mini human”.
Aiden blushed intensely as Andrew touched his belly. “But... Aren’t you afraid? You don’t know me well...” He muttered and said, “I can’t repay you? Anything to do?”
“Well if you wanted to kill me, you would have already done it” Andrew chuckled. “There’s no need to repay me, I want to help you”.
“You’ve already paid for my visit today..." He answered and scratched his neck. “I don’t want to be a burden. I’m a little complicated”, he replied, putting his hands on his stomach. “Well... Give me the syringe”, he begged.
“Don’t argue it, Aiden, just stay over” Andrew said as softly as possible. He walked over to the counter and grabbed Aiden’s medication, “here” he said and passed it to him.
Aiden thanked him and unpacked the syringe. He lifted his shirt and was ready to stick a needle in his stomach, but his hands began to shake. “With the nerve... I’m sorry”, he replied, still unable to do so.
“Point to where you want it done and I’ll put the needle in you” Andrew said, seeing Aiden hesitate. “I don’t have any previous experience but it seems pretty self-explanatory”.
Aiden gave him a shot. He began to touch his belly to feel where the baby was. “Maybe here?” he said as he pulled the clean area under his navel.
“Alright, on the count of three” Andrew said. “One… two… “ he pushed the injection into Aiden’s skin “three”. He pulled the needle out of Aiden and chucked it away, in the bin.
Aiden crouched in pain and moaned quietly. He didn’t expect so soon... He held a tissue to his stomach. “Thank you...” he said, “What kind of tea do you want?” he asked, and then took out two cups
Andrew leant against the counter, “normal please” he said. “I hope that needle didn’t hurt too bad” he added.

He watched as Aiden made the tea then passed him the milk from the fridge. “After this you should pack yourself a bag so you can sleep at mine”.
“It always hurts a little... “Don’t worry”, he said, smiling at him. “I can bear any pain for a child. Then that’s fine”, he explained, pouring the tea with hot water. Then he put it all on the table and put Andrew’s milk in a cup.

“That’s a nice offer, but... I can’t make it today. Besides, I have a few things to do. I’m still sick, and I think I’m going to lie down...” added and sat down at the table
“Alright but sometimes you need to be careful” he responded. “Are you sure? You have a literal puddle in your apartment and it smells like sewage”.

Andrew drank from the cup of tea and sighed, “this is good”.
“I know... But just... That’s me. My child was created by chance, and I try to live a dignified life from my salary.. I’m proud of myself, but I know I can give my child more”, he said, taking a sip of the drink”.I’m really glad you were with me today. It was nice and I felt better”, he smiled faintly and then closed his face in his hands.

“I’m sorry, I look pathetic”, he replied with tears in his eyes: “It’ll be better if you get out of here.”
“Don’t worry about it, I mean, you’ve made it this far in life” Andrew murmured back. He stepped forward and wrapped Aiden in a hug as he cried.“It’s alright to cry, everyone does and I promise I dont think any less of you”.
Aiden pulled his nose crying and then looked at Andrew. He bit himself on the lip “Mhm”, only muttered, and then he began to stroke his hair to chase away tears: “You’re very nice... I’ll get used to it.”
Andrew lent down and chuckled, bringing his thumb up to rub the tear away from Aiden’s cheek. “You should get some rest, I’m gonna go home now, ok?
Aiden nodded and then shyly grabbed his hand “Thank you for today...” he answered and stroked his cheek slightly in gratitude blushing sweet. With one hand he covered half his face with embarrassment
“Aw how cute” Andrew teased whilst chuckling. Slowly he pulled away from Aiden and yawned “I’d better get going, I have work in the morning” Andrew kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,554 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,409 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart