Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden nodded and kissed his lips before leaving. He sat down on the bed, where he began to cream his belly with the midwife’s oil. He did it focused
Andrew stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, he walked out of the bathroom and saw Aiden rubbing cream on his stomach. “Why do you put cream on?” He asked.
“Because it feels good...” he said with a smile and then showed him his belly, “And it looks beautiful!”
Andrew chuckled, “you’re adorable” then he kissed the top of Aiden’s head. After he got changed, he asked” what do you want to wear?”
“The dress”, he said, taking out of his pocket a simple, bright dress from the cheap store. “Will you help me put on my sneakers?”
“Sure” Andrew said, he knelt down in front of Aiden and helped him put his feet in the shoes then tied the laces. Just as he stood back up the doctor and nurse walked in.
“We have the results”, said the doctor, and Aiden looked at him seriously. “It’s okay, but we need to keep the pregnancy longer than planned”, he said attentively to their. “I will store extra pills and ointment. Rest and lie down”, he said and handed him the recipe. “Two weeks before the due date, we will meet you at the ward.”
“So that means he will have to quit his job, right?” He asked the doctor, glancing over at Aiden who seemed to be frowning. “Can he go home now?” He looked over the medication,”alright, thank you”.
“It’s best if he didn’t work...” he explained and then looked at the patient: “Can you go... Next week Friday, I’ll send a midwife to your apartment to give you an IV. May I ask your address?” he asked their, pulling out his notebook.
“Yeah, its 28 Grove Passage Ct4 5kh” Andrew answered before Aiden could.
“Aiden, is there anything you’d like to ask?”
Aiden blinked his eyes a little shocked: “Mhm. May I choose now how to give birth?” he asked.
“That’s a good point” Andrew murmured. “Surely he could right?” He said directly to the doctor and nurse.
The doctor confirmed it, and then Aiden stayed alone with the doctor to discuss it privately, strangely enough. Even the nurse had to leave the room. “That’s an excerpt”, nurse gave a note.
When the doctor left the room, Andrew went in and saw Aiden trying to pack the bags. “Sit down, you heard the doctor, bed rest” he instructed, shooing Aiden away and packing up by himself.
“Why did you give doctor your address?” he asked curiously and massaged his stomach a little. Rest was advisable, but what about work? He had to make money
“Your gonna move in with me, for the time being, so I can make sure you are resting” he said. “And done!” He exclaimed gathering the bags up, “let’s go home”.
Aiden walked through the ward with Andrew by the hand, but he stopped by with the newborns to wave them goodbye. "You know, I wish I could have a baby and see him”
Andrew smiled, “it won’t be long till you have your own” he said and rubbed a circle on Aiden’s stomach. “Let’s keep going”
“I’ll get bored in bed... What interesting can I do?” he asked him as they were at the banker’s car. Aiden sat next to him and stroked his stomach
“I’ll buy you some books and board games, you can watch Tv and play some online games on my xbox” Andrew listed, “I’m sure there will be some things to keep you entertained”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,554 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,002 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,410 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart