Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“It’s not funny”, he said bitchyly. “It was so good, why do I have to lie down?”
“Because they want you to be careful so you don’t have the baby early” Andrew said. “Shall we go to your house to pack you some more things?” He asked.
“Yes”, he said, and then he lay in the car chair and massaged his belly gently "Will you rub me to-night?” the sleeping man asked. Pregnancy drained his energy and he became more and more tired.
“Your stomach?” Andrew asked, “sure”. He didn’t mind that Aiden didn't listen to his question because he probably didn’t even hear it. He drove to his flat anyway whilst he was asleep and packed up a ton of his clothes.
Aiden lay quietly in Andrews' car, and his pregnant belly was very close to his dress, which was short and revealed much of his bare skin. His breasts were swollen. He looked sexy and seductive. Aiden had a bad dream about doing bad things with Andrew.
Andrew came back and packed Aiden’s stuff into the boot of his car and returned to the drivers seat. Whilst driving back he smirked hearing Aiden’s whimpers, he even moaned out his name once or twice. He was definitely going to tease him about it later on.
Aiden dampened his panties with mucus in excitement. He slept tightly and was not awakened by the slightest sound. He was defenseless.
When the car pulled into Andrews driveway, he looked over at Aiden and frowned, he couldn’t decide whether to leave him in here or carry him to bed. He might wake up if he carried him but the bed is comfier. Andrew decided to bring in all the bags before actually doing anything.
Aiden woke up when Andrew went to get the luggage. As he moved in the car seat, he noticed the mucus leaking through his underpants. He was very excited...
Panicked, he searched for handkerchiefs and didn’t even notice how hard and visible his penis was in a short dress
Andrew chuckled to himself as he saw Aiden was awake,”did you have a good dream?” He teased. He then held out his hand for him to take.
Aiden blushed sharply, “I can’t go”, he said shyly. The slime was still on the seat of the car, and he was excited and had wet panties.
Andrew smirked knowing exactly why Aiden was embarrassed. “Go and take a cold shower and I will put a spare change of clothes on my bed, I’ll clean the chair too incase you’re worried about it”.
“I’m sorry...” he said repentantly, then he got up slowly and looked at the leather seat. “Does that look wrong?” he asked and stood beside him.
“Its fine” he replied, “go and shower though”. After Andrew cleaned up the chair he unpacked all of Aiden’s things, then put down some clothes for him to wear when he got out of the shower.
Aiden left the bathroom in clean clothes embarrassed and sat down shyly on the couch in the living room. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t control it...” he said to Andrew scratched his neck
“It’s fine it happens to everyone” he said and pulled Aiden to sit next to him, “don’t forget you’re supposed to be resting”.
“Hmm”... he muttered, placing his head on Andrew’s shoulder. His face was still slightly red. That was embarrassing.
“Don’t be embarrassed, I promise you it’s normal” Andrew said and kissed the top of Aiden’s head before standing back up,“I’m going to cook dinner alright?”
“Good...” he said, and then laid down on the couch, where he began to stroke his belly: “Crossaint.. Mama will see you soon. Are you happy?” he said to the child.
Andrew could hear Aiden talk and smiled to himself. He continued cooking the frozen pizza that he got last week. When it was ready he walked back into the living room and handed the plate to Aiden.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,494 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,273 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,998 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,813 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,404 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,111 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart