Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden nodded, “I’ll try...” He said, and then with his help he got up groaning and took a few steps: “I can’t change. Can I go in this shirt?” he asked.
“Yeah but you will have to put some trousers and shoes on” he replied. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts. Andrew knelt down in front of Aiden and held the shorts out. “Stick your legs in the holes, slowly” he advised.
Aiden lifted his leg and put it in the hole. “Everything is hard to do...” He complained when Andrew helped him dress “Birth would be a dream now”, he added.
“It would” he agreed, but it’s still too early”. He pulled up Aiden’s shorts and then hugged him, “I love you baby”.
Aiden returned the hug and sighed, feeling he couldn’t take it long. The pregnancy was wonderful, but now everything hurt him and he was in pain. He wanted the baby with him. “Shall we talk to the doctor about the birth date?” asked his partner, who looked him in the eye.
“We can, but we need to get there first” Andrew said and chuckled. He wrapped his arm around Aiden and together they slowly made their way to down the stairs and to the front door. “Put your sliders on” Andrew said as he put the shoes in front of Aiden.
Aiden bent over deliact and tried to insert his feet, but unfortunately he had no strength and the pain took over him. “I can’t”, he said helplessly, moaning like a little animal. “Andrew, help me...” asked
Andrew guided Aiden’s feet into the shoes then helped him walk to the car. He opened the door and helped lower him into his seat, he then got into the drivers side and started the drive to the hospital.
It wasn’t that bad in the car, but when there was sometimes turbulence, Aiden stormed loudly. But they were rushed to the hospital. “I’m going to get some water...” he said out of his pocket his wallet. There was a buffet at the hospital.
“Alright, I’m coming” Andrew said. They walked over to the buffet and picked out their drinks, then walked over to the till and Andrew scanned his card before Aiden could. He chucked to himself at Aiden’s facial expression before making a straight face as he looked over at him.
“You’re unlikely”, he commented, taking a bottle of water. He grabbed his hand as he directed, “Why are you paying everything? I feel bad about it...”
“Because I care about you” he replied, kissing Aiden’s hand. “Let’s go visit the nurse now”.
Aiden blushed. The nurse measured Aiden’s blood pressure and measured his abdominal circumference. “The baby is already quite big...” commented and smiled: “The doctor and the midwife are coming. They will see what they can do for you.”
Andrew sighed in relief, “that’s great to hear, thank you” he said, directed towards the nurse. When the nurse left he looked over at Aiden, “did you hear that? I’m so proud of you baby!”
Aiden’s enthusiasm was different from Andrew. The pregnant man suffered from extra pounds and had to struggle with pain. It was a terrible “I’m glad...” he said with a faint smile
Andrews smile faded when he noticed Aiden didn’t share the same feeling. “Oh.. right, it’s the reason your in pain. But at least the baby isn’t ill anymore”.
“That’s the least...” he said, touching his stomach. A short time later, the midwife and the doctor arrived. “Something’s wrong? Are you in labor?” asked the midwife anxiously.
“He’s been experiencing bad pains in his back and thighs, to the point where he can’t move” Andrew explained. “We were wondering if you could tell us why”.
The midwife looked at the doctor. The doctor began to examine the patient’s abdomen and gave him an ultrasound. “Inside everything looks good... The factor has to be connected to something else”, he said, making room for the midwife.
“It could just be growing pains” the nurse explained, “especially considering how big you’ve grown in such a little amount of time”. She looked through her notes, “we can give you a wheelchair to help you get around and some pain medication but that is all we can do, unfortunately”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart