Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
When Aiden was at the top of the stairs, he didn’t look good. Everything started to hurt him again. He wasted kneeling on the floor “It hurts again...” He said with tears in his eyes as he hugged his belly, “Help me, Andrew...” he pleaded
“Oh no!” Andrew exclaimed as he rushed over to help Aiden. “Let’s get you in the bath first then I can do the massage the nurses did, alright?”
Aiden was devastated and agreed. He thinks his body had mood swings. Aiden grabbed him by the throat. “Andrew... Are we thinking about initiating a childbirth? It’s hard for me.”
“You know the nurse said it was too early, all we can do is try to reduce the amount of pain you are feeling” Andrew said. He grabbed Aiden around the waist and helped him strip out of his clothes. He helped him get into the bath and then got in behind him.
Aiden sighed heavily, while dissatisfied. For the first time he felt misunderstood by Andrew. He sat quietly in the bathtub without looking away from his hands. The atmosphere was tense.
“Baby” Andrew sighed. “I know you don’t want to be pregnant anymore but I can’t do anything about it”, He started to massage Aiden’s thighs, moving up to rub his baby bump.
“You don’t understand anything...” He said softly, “I love being pregnant, but now it bothers me... And you don’t want to me to give birth!” he said, broken, looking down where Andrew raised his belly. “Don’t do this for long.”
“I would love for you to give birth and to be able to hold them, but the nurse said it’s simply not safe enough!” Andrew exclaimed as he slowly let the bump drop again.
“Don’t shout...” Aiden said trembling. He was a little scared about Andrew’s voice. He continued to sit silently in the bathtub
“I’m sorry” Andrew sighed, resting his head on Aiden’s shoulder, “I honestly can’t make you go into labour baby”, he murmured.
“Because it’s not time yet? What shall I say?” he said, snorting. He was nervous: “I’m tired of lying in bed. Everything hurts me!” he cried angrily.
“Alright baby, calm down, remember what the nurse said? You just need to wait 2 weeks” Andrew tried to soothe him a little, “and if you want to out then we can go out, you would have to be in your wheelchair though”.
“Well, exactly! A wheelchair...” Aiden said, biting his lips, “I don’t want to... I am powerless.”
“You aren’t powerless, because if you were then you wouldn't be pregnant and being in a wheelchair is going to help you” Andrew replied, he grabbed a sponge and started cleaning Aiden’s back.
“You say that, but you don’t experience it...” said whispering and silent, beginning to cry
“I know baby but I’m trying to understand how you feel and take into consideration the nurses point” Andrew said, cuddling Aiden and kissing him on the forehead, “I love you and I only want the best for you and the baby”.
Aiden didn’t say anything. He just wiped away the tears... “Will you make warm milk? I have to go to bed...” said quietly, while he was still in a bad mood, though it was better than before
“Alright” Andrew said and got out of the bathtub, he dried off and went downstairs to heat up some milk.
When Andrew left, Aiden decided to leave, too. Tightening up, he put on his bathrobe and decided to do breathing exercises. He sat down on the floor and stroked his legs over his stomach, “Uh... Mhmm”
Andrew climbed back upstairs with the warm milk, ready for Aiden but he couldn’t help but pause at the sight in front of him. He laughed, grabbing his stomach with one free hand, his eyes watered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,999 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,405 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,111 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart