Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“He’s so stubborn...” whispered softly and meant Andrew. He took the wheelchair to the worktop, where he poured water into a glass for a woman. “Please...” reached closer to her
“Yeah” the woman agreed, chuckling. She took the glass off of Aiden and thanked him. “He shouldn’t be too long” she said and sat down.
“Calm down, that’s okay”, Aiden said, pausing the wheelchair by turning on the lock. He was sitting in front of a woman: “You look like Andrew...” declared timid
Clarissa chuckled,” we get that a lot”, she grabbed Aiden’s hand,” I just want you too know that Andrew really loves you, don’t be discouraged by his ways”.
Aiden blushed, “Oh... Of course”, he said, lowering his embarrassed gaze: “I’m sorry I’m so out of control... I’m just lying around a lot because I have to carry baby to the end”
Clarissa chuckled,” oh don’t say that, it’s totally fine!” She took a sip of her water and sighed,” I remember when I was pregnant with Andrew, god he was a big baby”.
“And he’s tall now”, Aiden said, smiling slightly. Then he looked at his belly, which was caressing gently: “I have a question... Were you crazy at the end of your pregnancy?”
Clarissa laughed,” well my husband would say I was, I remember being grumpy and emotional towards the end of mine”.
Aiden looked at her curiously. Andrew’s mother was amazing! She had so much experience with children and more. “I’m very glad you came”, he said sincerely.
“Thank you!” She chuckled. Clarissa stood up when she heard a car pull up,” that must be Andrew”
Aiden’s a little stiff. They spent the last few days in silence and he was uncomfortable. “I have to go to the bathroom... I’m sorry”, he said, and began to ride slowly to the toilet in the wheelchair.
Andrew walked in and looked around for Aiden, but after not seeing him, sat on the couch and waited. He was holding some chocolates and a tiny teddy bear to give Aiden to apologise for the way he treated him.
Aiden nervously washed his hands in the bathroom. He was afraid to leave the room. He didn’t feel comfortable... He just didn’t want to make a scene in front of Andrews' mother. That would be a shame. He still had to leave the bathroom. He looked at his big belly. He stroked him with tenderness and found himself gently in the living room. Seeing Andrew with flowers and chocolates shocked him.
Andrew rose when he saw his lover, “I’m sorry baby, I know I shouldn’t be stressing you out so much - especially since your in so much pain”. He walked over to Aiden and handed him the gifts before getting on his knees (around Aiden’s level) and hugged him tight, stroking his hair.
Aiden was just crying. He didn’t plan that. Only the hormones are going crazy. He put his head on Andrew’s shoulder. “I'm sorry too... Really”, he said, hugging him tightly without leaving him.
“Don’t cry”, Andrew chuckled, pulling back to wipe Aiden’s tears away. “I see you’ve met my mother, I hope she didn’t share anything embarrassing.”
Aiden denied it and wiped the tears from his face. “Your mother is very nice... Why doesn’t she stay for dinner?” he asked quietly and grabbed his hand. “Andrew... Will you sleep with me?”
Andrew stood back up, “that would be nice, would you like to ask her?”. He then tried not to chuckle at how dirty the question sounded, “yeah, I would be happy to”.
Aiden blushed slightly. Then he looked at the mother of his partner “Did you... Would you like to stay for dinner?” he asked politely.
Clarissa had to hide her smile after witnessing the two sort out their problems. “I would love to have dinner with you guys, but have you got enough food in?”

Andrew thought for a second before replying, “yes, I went shopping the other day and because it s a Sunday we are having a roast dinner”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,000 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart