Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden moaned and felt relaxed. Andrew was gentle. It made him feel a little better. As a thank him, he gave him a short kiss on the mouth. He was glad to have a great partner. “Andrew... I want to give the child your name...” confession shy
Andrew paused, “are you sure?” He asked, “that’s a big deal Y’know.” Andrew would love if the baby has his name but he didn’t want Aiden to regret it in the future.
Aiden nodded. He was determined. Sure. “I want you to be a father to my child... I mean it, Andrew”, he said with a smile, stroking gently over his lips.
Andrew smiled against Aiden’s lips, “I’m glad”. Soon enough he turned on the shower head and began to shampoo Aiden’s hair, “we’d better hurry up”
Austin agreed and bent over to make Andrew’s job easier. “I can go to bed afterwards... I am asleep, though I have recently woken up”, moaned softly yawning
Andrew chuckled, “alright then”. After rinsing all the shampoo out, he started to apply conditioner to ends of Aiden’s hair, “and I’ll rinse this out then we can get you out of here”.
Aiden gasped quietly and felt the water dripping on his shoulders, then his stomach and thighs. “Andrew... Could you give some colder water?” he asked, feeling shivering.
Andrew frowned, “you’re shivering? Do you mean warmer water?” He asked, rather confused, “are you ill?”
Aiden smiled slightly: “I’m sorry, I told you wrong...” He said repentantly, “It’s too hot for me. Please rinse my hair with cold water.”
He sighed in relief before chuckling, “you worried me then, are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Andrew joked. He twisted the cold tap to cool down the water before putting it back over Aiden, “is that alright?”
Aiden nodded and grabbed Andrews' free hand and smiled radiantly. “I love you, you know?” he said, leaning softly against him and stroking his stomach. “Andrew... You’re going to be there at the birth, aren’t you?”
“I love you too”, Andrew replied, “and of course I’ll be at the birth, unless you decide you don’t want me there”. Soon enough Aiden had to get out of the bath and so Andrew helped lift him out before wrapping him in a towel, almost like you would to a child.
Aiden smiled sweetly at him, still holding his hand. He smiled. He was really happy. “Kiss me often today”, he said with a blush
Andrew chuckled at Aiden’s strange comment but agreed to and placed a kiss on his lips, “like that?” He asked, before leading him out of the bathroom and into their bedroom.
Aiden nodded. He needed a lot of tenderness from Andrew. He loved the lips of his partner. As he lay down on the bed, he put his stomach around his hand and put his head on the pillow. “Andrew... I want to see our child again...” he whispered
Andrew picked out some clean pyjamas for Aiden to wear before laying down next to him on the bed. “I want to aswell, but your next appointment isn’t until a while”, he sighed, “we have to be patient”.
Aiden looked at him with his eyes closed: “Please hug me... I love your presence.”
Andrew turned onto his side and cuddled into Aiden, he began to stoke at his giant belly and enjoyed the sensation the baby kicking brought.
Aiden purred with pleasure as he fell asleep in the arms of his lover. He looked lovely the way he cuddled up to him.
Andrew pulled out his phone after seeing how cute his lover looked and took a picture or two, he would treasure them in the future and maybe even be able to show them to their kids. It didn’t take long for him to fall asleep in the warmth of Aiden’s embrace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,000 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,405 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart