Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“I need this...” He said as he breathed, and then he felt tense and started to push, “Ahh... I have to squat.”
Aiden and the midwife lifted Aiden into a squat, “go on then baby, keep pushing”.
The cry of Aiden was very loud. He squeezed his lover’s hand tightly, and a lot of stuff dripped out of his butt. He felt the baby moving down. “AHHH!”
Andrew thought Aiden was doing such a great job handling the pain and he was proud, he’d definitely have to buy him a big gift afterwards, “keep going baby, I love you”.
“AndrEW!” he shouted as he felt the pain of separation, and the midwife said baby's legs were out and he had yet to give birth to baby's head. Goddamn it...
Andrews eyes began to water at the sight of the babies tiny legs, “they’re so tiny”, he whispered.
Aiden gasped and clasped his lover’s hand. He looked at him from the corner of his eye. “Andrew... Don’t cry, baby”, he said tenderly
“I’m not, don’t worry about me”, he said, sniffling. “Look at you though”, he exclaimed, “you’re amazing”.
Aiden kissed him lightly on the cheek. “If it hadn’t been for you... I couldn’t have done it”, he said and shook his hand.
“Of course you could’ve, you’re so strong”, he retaliated, his love for Aiden was fierce and that was a quality he loved about him, his determination.
Aiden began to gasp and breathe loudly as he shook his lover’s hand. The child’s body began to come out of him
“You’re super close!” He exclaimed, “oh my gosh”, Andrew then murmured.
“AHHH!” He screamed as he gasped. His anus expanded to the climax of the event: “Oh, shit. It’s hurting.”
Andrew decided to try and distract Aiden from the pain and so he tried teasing him, “oh my! The burning is the least of your worries, You just swore!”, he exclaimed, faking horror.
Aiden was shaking and... He was crying. But the hormones were crazy, and now he cried so hard because Andrew said. He pushed slowly and felt like he was out of breath. “I’m sorry...!”
Andrew frowned, “hey, I was just joking, don’t be upset”, he said gently. He moved aside so that Aiden could lean against him as he knelt, almost like they were hugging, and began to rub his back.
Aiden gasped and pushed alternately. He leaned on Andrew, and the doctor and midwife helped him as best they could. Then he suddenly opened his mouth wide and looked at his partner with a mysterious expression. He froze. They heard the crying... The midwife held a large baby in her hands, blood dripping into the water
Andrew gasped and looked at the new baby, “they’re here, finally”, he murmured, his eyes once again welling up. He moved away from Aiden so that his boyfriend could hold onto his child, “congratulations, baby, you did it”.
Aiden burst into tears while holding a healthy girl on his arm. He pressed her to his chest and kissed her on the forehead. “I’ve been waiting so long for you.”
Andrew sat back and smiled as he watched his love finally meet his own baby, “she looks just like you”, he murmured to Aiden.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,554 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,408 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart