Our Growing Family (closed)

Derek moaned and writhed as the cold paste filled his stomach and made him uncomfortably bulge. But he didn't want to disobey Kage and obediantely gulped down the food.

Kage smiled as the machine emptied of the ice cream. He removed the hose and rubbed Derek's belly. "You look so beautiful Derek. Your belly so huge and not even a single stretch mark!" He said as he slipped his hand to Derek's ass.

"Uhhhh..." Derek moaned. His bloated stomach was almost too big to handle, but Kage loved it. He couldn't move a muscle as his husband slowly began to finger his hole.

Kage smiled as he kissed Derek. "Do you want me to stop? I understand if you don't want to do this." He asked as he rubbed Derek's large belly.

"Ughhhhh...you got me this far... do what you want..." Derek groaned, forcing a smile and a little shake of ass. He submitted fully to his husband.

Kage smiled. "I love you so much." He said before he got Derek on his hands and knees. He then took a large turkey baster and a bucket of water. He took the baster and filled it with water. He then plunged the baster into Derek's ass and filled him up as his belly grew larger.

The ice cream and water sloshed together and made Derek moan and groan even more as he was forced to grow. "Ugh...." he groaned loudly as his belly expanded.

Kage smiled as he added more water into Derek, making his belly look like he was pregnant with full term octoplets. Kage grinned wider. "You look so cute with your big belly."

"Hmmm...ugh..." Derek groaned, trying to ease the discomfort of his enormously stretched skin. This was not the most ideal spot he'd want to do be in, but Kage seemed to love it.

Kage finished putting water into Derek, stretching his belly to the limit. Kage grinned as he shoved a plug into his hole, to prevent him from leaking as he went in front of Derek and showed his erect member. "Are you ready for the finale?" He asked suggestively.

Derek moaned in pain at this point. He desperately needed to drain himself of all this fluid and Kage was the only way out. He held back a sob and nodded his head.

Kage tenderly kissed Derek on his lips. "If you do this, I might give you release." He said as he gave his belly a rub.

Derek gave a pained smile back to his husband. "Let's do this," he said, unable to move.

Kage grinned as he took Derek's head and made him swallow his member. He made Derek move side to side, thrusting his member deep into Derek.

Derek obediantely blew his husband's huge cock, taking the large length like a pro. He just wanted the fluids out of him at this point.

Kage grinned as he moaned lightly. Before long, Kage blew his load into Derek, filling him up again. He smiled as he removed himself from Derek's mouth. He went behind Derek and removed the plug quickly, causing the bottled fluids to erupt from Derek.

The stuffing gushed out of Derek before slowing to a slow drip. He sighed in relief as he returned to his still large, but normal for his stage of pregnancy belly. "Kage... that sucked..." he laughed softly.

Kage grinned as he rubbed Derek's butt. "Ahh... I just wanted to make you feel good, my way." He said as he teased her hole.

Derek smiled, but lightly pushed Kage's hand away. "Give it a little bit, babe. I need to recover," he said.

Kage kissed Derek's neck. "Come on. I know your horny." He said as he rubbed Derek's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM