Our Growing Family (closed)

"Mhmmhmmmm," Derek hummed as Kage jerked him off. The feelings of Kage's dick plowing his ass and the rubbing of his belly sent him over the edge, bringing him to orgasm as Kage still fucked him roughly.

Kage smiled as Derek climaxed. Kage continued to pump deeply into him before he climaxed as well.

"Argh...I see that I'm still your pregnant piece of ass, babe," Derek joked, feeling cum begin to drip out of his ass. "Now, you have to give me that check-up. These babies need to be okay."

Kage smiled. "Alright. Let's get you to the ultrasound room." He said as he helped Derek's naked form to the room.

Only a multi-millionaire would have an area of his mansion devoted to his husband's pregnancies, but Kage was definately that man. Derek laid down on the bed as his husband went over to the ultrasound machine.

Kage rubbed gel over Derek's belly and pressed the wand to his belly. "All five are doing great!" He said excitedly.

Derek smiled at the screen. "Ah... there's my little babies. Glad to see they're doing good." Another contraction rippled through his belly. He looked at his stomach, puzzled. "Babe? I'm not sure if these are practice ones anymore..."

Kage smiled. "It isn't. Your mucous plug is gone and your water just broke." He stated.

A warm trickle down his legs alerted Derek to his situation. "I didn't even feel that break..." he murmured, trying not to panic.

Kage smiled as he rubbed Derek's belly. "Don't worry. I've been giving you a special formula that'll make your birth painless and quite pleasurable." He explained as he moved his hand to Derek's ass.

"Formula? What?" he questioned, pushing Derek's hand away from his ass. "Kage, not right now. We're gonna have our first children soon. This is serious. What do you mean about a formula?" he asked.

"My company created a formula that makes births pleasurable and not painful. I don't want anything to hurt you, even if it is your own body." He stated as Derek felt a pleasurable contraction.

"I...oh. That's...nice, actually," Derek said. The contraction was tight, but it felt good and didn't hurt at all. "Wow, Kage, this is amazing."

Kage smiled. "Only for you. Now push." He instructed as he teased Derek's hole.

Derek looked up to Kage again, confused. "What? Kage, I've only had four contractions. They're nowhere near ready to come out yet. I don't even feel the urge to push."

Kage grinned. "That's good to hear. That means I could do this!" He said as he flipped Derek onto his hands and knees. He then started to finger Derek before he entered him with his fist.

"Arghhhh!" Derek wailed, pain ripping through him from the sudden entry. His hole was loose in preparation for the birth, but the intrusion still hurt.

Kage stated still and rubbed Derek's butt. "It's okay honey. Just relax and it'll be over soon." He said as he slowly pumped into Derek.

Derek felt like an overstuffed sex toy as Kage fisted his pregnant ass. "Ugh...ugh...mhmhmm..." he moaned, the pain turning to pleasure. Whatever formula Kage gave him, it seemed to turn any pain into mind-numbing pleasure.

Kage smiled. "Do you want more?" He are teasingly as he rubbed Derek's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM