Our Growing Family (closed)

A contraction rippled through his belly, giving him more pleasure. "Whatever speeds this up! I want these babies out, Kage!" he demanded.

Kage smiled before he removed his fist and entered him with his member. He started to pump into Derek, rubbing his massive belly as he pumped faster.

Derek's hole was dilated in preparation for birth, so he barely felt Kage's member as his husband fucked him. He knew that Kage loved sex, so he went along with it, feeling another pleasureable contraction roll over him.
"Just...don't cum...in me...canal needs to be...clean..." he panted between thrusts.

Kage smiled. "I'm so close. Here it comes!" He said as he left Derek and cummed on him. He smiled as he rubbed Derek's belly. "You ready to see our babies?" He asked.

Derek moaned in pleasure as another contraction rolled through him. "I'm ready to be a mommy. Check me to see if I'm ready."

Kage smiled as he checked Derek. "7cm. Almost there." He stated.

Derek huffed, wanting his labor to hurry up. "Come on. Lay next to me. You can feel them in my belly one last time."

Kage grinned as he rubbed Derek's belly. Soon, the first child moved down Derek's canal.

Something heavy shifted inside of him and Derek moaned in pleasure as the child inside of him hit all the right spots. "Oh God..." he groaned.

Kage smiled. "Give me big pushes now. Let's see our first child. I wonder what it'll be?" He said as he massaged Derek's butt.

Even while he was giving birth, Kage couldn't his hands off him. But Derek was too focused and in too much pleasure to care. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned as the child began to move down.

(We said they were having 4 girls and one boy, right?)

Kage smiled as he kissed Derek. "That's it.Keep pushing! I think I can see the head." He stated as he guided his finger around Derek's dilated hole.

(I think so.)

Derek smiled after the kiss and pushed again. He felt himself start to stretch wide around his firstborn child. He was amazed at how fast he was pushing these babies out.

Kage smiled. "I can see it! Big push and the head will be out!" He said happily.

Derek took a deep breath and pulled on his thighs as he pushed, feeling the child slide out of his hole and onto the bed.

Kage held the first child as it was born. "A baby girl!" He said happily before Derek felt another one descend.

The next child immediately began to descend. The formula Kage gave him must speed up labor as well. Derek felt nothing but pleasure again as the baby started to come down, pushing almost subconsciously at this point

Kage grinned. "That's it sweetie. I want you to give me the biggest push you can muster!" He told as he slapped Derek's ass.

Derek yelped. "Not gonna help, Kage," he chided, before intense pleasure overcame him again. His toes curled as he gave the biggest push he could.

Kage smiled as their second came out. "Another girl! Nearly done babe." He said happily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM