Closed Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)
"Are you praying? Ha I can assure you from now on I am your only god." He sneered at the useless act of the human. He then added another 2 fingers and said "you are tight. I bet you must tear when i enter you. You must be a virgin, aren't you?"
Horus cried as Al added more fingers. It really hurts and makes he curls up. "I.....I don't know, please. my lord, you don't want to do this to me. You don't want to do this to your own people" He said, shivering. He has never had sex before and he has never known that he is gay or not.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Too late for that. If you would have admitted as being mine at the beginning, you may be exempted from this. Too bad you did not." Al found himself unable to wait any longer. He removed his fingers and pushed his member inside the tight hole. The hole, as expected, split as the fist-sized cock head entered. Blood flowed out immeidately, acting as lubricant and made the remaining length enter a little easier.
Horus cried louder as the blood leak out from his hold. It's the worst thing in his life for now. "Please. It hurts. Please stop it" He said, breathing heavily. He grabbed the bed sheets tightly to relieve the pain but it does not help. He screamed louder as Al started to move his huge cock inside his hole. "That hurts, please stop! I don't wanna die here."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The screaming make the dragon even more excited, his instinct as a predator triggered. He thrusted in with more force, not letting Horus any time to get used to him. The hole was so tight around his cock, he never felt that good in his life. He pounded hard into the man, going fastee and faster.
Horus can't even say anything for now. the pain makes hi cried so hard. "Alkaid, please," He said softly, trying to make his master soften but He can't even hear it. Sam was shocked with this side of the handsome man. He is scared to think how many times and how long he will suffer this.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alkaid pounded relentlessly. He was lost in the pleasure. He reached for his legs and pushed forward getting even deeper. Dragons have good stamina and this went on for an hour almost.
After almost an hour. Horus can't say anything. He is almost to pass out with the pain on entire his body. He breathed heavily as Al moves closer again. He can't do anything if Al wants to kill him for fun now. "Why?" Horus doesn't understand why the handsome man did it to him. Why does he deserve this?.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alkaid was a bit more clear minded than at first. He replied to Horus' question and said "well, you would know of your destiny soon." He felt he was close and pushed forward to reach the deepest ever and exploded, a large amount of semen filled the hole and Horus' belly slightly bloated, like 3 months pregnant already. 

When he come around again, Alkaid found the human in poor shape. He had fainted and his hole was still bleeding, he got cuts and bitemarks on his body as Alkaid was so excited. He felt a little guilty at this.
Horus was almost pass out when he saw the man beside him. "Please, I wanna rest, ahh" He grunted in pain as the blood was still bleeding. His entire body was hurt. He doesn't feel anything after that.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alkaid regretted a little of using the human so much. He developed a fever afterwards, and Alkaid had to take care of him. He kept the human unconscious with his power throughout, so he wouldn't know who was the caregiver. After he was sure the human had recovered enough, he left him in a small bedroom beside his own. They never really meet, all meals were put in a tray and placed at the bedroom door at meal times for Horus. 

It was after a month that Alkaid asked Horus to come out to join him for meals. He allowed Horus towalk around the mansion, even outside to the garden, but they never speak to each other.
Horus opened his eyes slowly, watching to the door. He did it every day, just hope Al will not come inside and did the same with that night again. It's almost the breakfast time and Sam needs to have it with his master but eh doesn't feel good today. He doesn't even have enough energy to get out from the bed. "What should I do for now? Please don't come here with that angry." He said, trying to get out of the bed but his dizziness makes he can't do it. He scares that Al will be angry if he doesn't have breakfast with him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
 It had been 3 months since that night. Alkaid and Horus were still not talking to each other. Every time when Alkaid wanted to start a normal conversation with Horus, he saw the fear and a little hatred in Hugo's eyes. It always made him not know how to react and he stopped.

For the past 2 months that Alkaid had been having meals with Horus, he was never this late. He started to get a little worried. It had been 20 minutes now. Alkaid decided to knock on his door to see if he had overslept or was he sick.
(Who is Hugo? lol)
Sam's eyes widen as He heard someone was knocking the door. He was immediate knows it. "Just wait a minute." He said tiredly, trying to stand then he finally did it but it's not too long when his sickness makes he can't balance himself. He tried to stand but it's too hard this time. Horus collapsed to the floor, loud enough for Alkaid to hear it. "What happen to me?" He said tiredly' trying to stand again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oops sorry corrected.)

Hearing the big thump sound, Alkaid entered the room immeidately. He saw Horus trying to get up from the floor and was almost collapsing again. He rushed forward to catch him in his arms. "Horus? Are you alright?" 

Alkaid suddenly remember that during their night of passion it was most probably that Horus had conceived. Dragons were known for their super seeds. 
"I......I'm okay, please leave me. don't do anything." He said tiredly, trying to move inside Al's arms but it's too hard for him now. His sickness is getting worse. He can't even stand anymore. Horus don't know why but he just hopes Al will not punish him for now. "Please, don't" He grabbed Al's clothes to pray to him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Horus' pleading make Al strangely uncomfortable. Seeing how Horus really don't want to get closed to him, he released his arms but found Horus almost fall again immediately.
Horus cried out as Al get closer to him. It doesn't his real feeling for that moment but that worst night still haunts him. He tried to calm himself as Al caught him from falling again. Al's face looks different now but Horus is still scared him. "M....master, please help me to bed. I can't have a breakfast with you today." He said tiredly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al was startled by the cry of Horus. He found Horus to still be very scared of him. He sighed and helped him back to bed. He saw Horus' belly seem to be bulging out a little, but he was not very sure. He stood back up and said "I will see you during lunch then." Right before leaving the room, he looked at Horus again and found him curled up tightly, seeminglh still very frightened.
Horus took a rest to get better but It doesn't help much. It's launch time for now. he can sit up but can't get out of the bed. His stomach is growling because he didn't eat anything today. His eyes widen again when he heard the door was opened again. "M...master. I can't get out of my bed for now."
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,216 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,353 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,779 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,226 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,634 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,735 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,432 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,942 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,293 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,631 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321