Closed Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)
(Yeah, I almost forgot about it, and yeah Horus would reward his husband with sexy night later ;). Let make Al faint during the way back to their room when he was trying to hide his weakness? I mean he shouldn't faint instantly after the ritual hehe.)

They moved even closer when they started dancing, and Horus made sure that he held his now husband tight enough to get the support on his belly. They started moving around but not too much with how he was tired and his belly was large. Other dragons also started dancing with his mate, and Horus could see one of Al's best friend as another male dragon to dance with him, drawing a smile from the small human when the dragon which was usually strict and serious species had revealed this side. They had danced for a bit time till AL could notice how Horus was a bit tired then he stopped but still let the others enjoy their dancing. They just walked to the space that was prepared for them. It was a bench, surrounding with the white roses. Horus let a soft moan when Al helped him to sit on it. His muscle was already tense, especially on his back from standing for a long time.

(What about the details of the ritual? I'm thinking about the ancient pool under the castle when they both were naked, but hadn't had any details yet.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Yea after the ritual, when they were going back, maybe in the corridor outside their room, Al would faint and scare Horus so much ;))

Everyone was having a good time, the ceremony as as perfect as it could go, and Al was very happy. All the hardwork in planning ans preparation didnt go wasted, and the best of all is seeing Horus' smile. To see his now wife enjoying today was more important than everything added together. He took Horus to the place that he had ordered to be prepared for his pregnant mate to rest, andsaw some curious eyes as they walked to the spot. It was again filled with the volcano's breath that Plutus had brought them, just by sitting their would make the couple rest well. Al held his wfe securedly in his arms, Horus' head laying on his shoulder and the dragon extended his arm behind Horus' back so he could rub it for him. "It's beautiful isnt it? Everyrhinf is so perfecr... just like you." He kissed his forehead and stroked his belly, letting the laughter and happy chitchats of the guests surround them on top of the lovely scent of the flowers

(Ya a sacred pool in the dungeon sounds interesting. Maybe the pool would seep enegy from Al's blood and that'a why he had become so weak?"
(Hehe, I love that idea ;) Maybe Horus didn't know that and he was a bit worried when the ritual had started, but they needed to let it go. i think it shouldn't be that much blood, maybe just drops, but it would draw a lot of power from Al?)

Horus smiled widely as his husband said that. He couldn't reject that Al's embrace was warm and he loved it so much. They both were a bit surprised when the babies started kicking stronger when Al placed his hand on Horus's belly. Their little ones seemed to remember their father now. "Just like father like son, Honey don't cause too much trouble to mommy when you grow up even more since it will be daddy's trouble as well," He said, smiling gently. They both enjoyed the music and dancing from the guest till the launch time which was the last thing for today. They would have the ritual this evening, so they needed to finish it before the afternoon and got some rest before the ritual. Al the guests had been invited to the dining hall which many types of food had been prepared. It had both dragon and human food since Horus could enjoy it as well. Horus and Al has sat at the place which was prepared for them before AL would say something and let everyone had their wonderful launch from a great dragon.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The luncheon was served in order, and everyone feasted on the arrays of food presented by servants all dressing in matching whites, the color that their masters have been wearing, as they served around the many tables in the hall. It was great times, and a lot of them came congratulate the new couple. Even though all of them knew Horus could not drink, they didnt spare Al and everyone had drunk with Alkaid as they left. Luckily the great dragon was a good.drinker, fhe alcohol only made his cheeks tinting red and in geenral, make him stand out even more with his good looks, than making him drunk.

In the clinging of glasses and utensils, the lunch is.soon coming to an end. All dragons and their mates were happy. Al smiled when he saw how Plutus was drunk. He was so happy, his face all flushed red, and he just hug everyone that he could see - all of them young male similar to Al in build. His great grandfather was so happy of the occassion he just wanted to hug Al, but with how drunk he was, he just hug everybody that looked a little bit like his grandson. Al eventually stood up, patted Horus' hand asking him to stay, and took the elder into his arms and waved for his servants. He asked his men to take good care of the elder and soon, the other guests all started to depart.

(Ya, maybe just a few drops but it drained Al a lot because of how Horus needed more energy with him being pregnant already! Then the babies will grow very fast when Horus was taking care of his husband... ;))
(Hehe, you're also so naughty ;) remember don't make him grow too fast. He's just 6 months now)

Al had ordered the servants to bring the elder to his room when all guests had departed from his castle. A great dragon got back to his lover and took Horus's hand, leading him to rest before the ritual in the evening. They needed to prepared something before that, so they had just small time to rest. A great dragon had supported his mate all the way to their bedroom when he noticed how Horus was tired from the morning ceremony. The crowns had been taken off form both of them and placed it where it should be. Although they were a great dragon and his consort, the dragon didn't usually wear the crown as human did, but they would keep it in their bedroom. Horus smiled when AL placed a soft kiss on him when he placed him on the bed. His husband wasn't drunk, but his pink cheek made him even more handsome and cute. Horus also pulled him to the bed and let him rest on his side. "Take a rest, Al, we have many things to do this evening" he whispered and took a nap in Al's embrace.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(HAHa alright... I just crave to see him rub his back and stretch himself while Al wasn't paying attention.. which of course the dragon witnessed and had to realise how tired his mate was trying to take care of him. ANd maybe he would bump into things because he was not used to how big his belly had become)

It was a much needed rest, Al, despite how powerful he was, felt quite exhausted as well once he laid down. He smiled at Horus as he fell asleep, himself following very quickly.

The nap was much too short for Al's liking, and the dragon groaned in his sleep when his butler came to knock on the door. He tried to duck and hide his head deeper into Horus' neck to avoid the need to wake up,but hte knocking came again and he could hear Horus' laughter and also the tremble on his belly as he laughed. "alright... i am getting up." He groaned again and said keeping his eyes closed, but extended his arm to wrap tight against Horus. "And stop laughing... or i would..." He pushed himself halfway up from the bed and kissed on Horus' lips with amazing accuracy even though his eyes were still closed.
(You're so bad, trying to hurt my little Horus ;) Yeah we will rub his back and stretch it with how tired he is, but it if he will bump into things since it'll be hurt a lot, and he will struggle when AL isn't there)

Horus had already woken up as the first time the butler knocked the door, and he couldn't laugh at his husband with how so much different he had shown himself with his wife and in public. He smiled widely when Al placed a deep kiss on him while his another hand was rubbing his belly gently. "Don't be a lazy dragon, Al" He said, smiling at his lover. AL placed another soft kiss before helping his lover up. It was almost dark outside and they still had more time to prepare, especially Horus that need to draw the symbols on his body. The symbol would normally draw on the abdomen on the human and it this case it was on his round and perfect belly. They would need to prepare everything before getting the secret pool since it was the private place only for the great dragon and his mate. "Let's do it, Al. Thanks for everything" He whispered as his lover helped him to stand.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Not like he would bump into funitures, but maybe just brush against the wall or something like that lightly, since he always miscalculate how much space he was occupying with his belly ;))

"You don't have to thank me, it's just something that I must do for you, and for our babies." He smiled and warmed the room up even more using his power, and let the butler in. He had on a tray a little dish of ink, which was slightly shiny with it being charmed with old chants and magical power. While Horus wasn't seeing it, Al pickled his finger and dripped a few drop of blood into it. It was just the beginning of the ritual, and the wound was so small it wouldn't be noticed by Horus.

Al asked the butler to leave them alone, taking over the tray and returned to Horus' side. He placed it down on the desk and led Horus to the fireplace, where he peeled away the robe from his wife's body so show his perfectly round belly. "I will start drawing symbols on you.. try not to gigle?" He smiled and started to prepare. He dipped teh brush into the little plate of ink, traced the patterns to be drawn on Horus' belly, then started marking it with the ink.
Horus didn't see when Al dropped a few blood into the ink when he was talking with the butler as he had asked something. Al seemed to prepare for this to not make his lover too worried about it. He smiled when Al took a robe off and started drawing the symbol with the black ink. It would giggle if this wasn't the past of the ritual and this ink had the magic power in itself. "Look at them. They're trying to play with us even this time or maybe, they know what will happen" He said, looking at his belly which the babies were moving inside from the side to side, making a bit harder for AL to draw a perfect symbol. The took almost 40 minutes to finish it, that was the reason why the needed to wake up early. Horus couldn't wear anything for now until the ritual would end. He needed to let the symbol absorb the magic power from the moonlight. Al knew that and he and ordered everyone to leave the place on their way to the secret room since he didn't want any people to see Horus's bare belly. It was only him.

(Hehe, hmm I'm not sure if I can describe that maybe you can do it ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Let's see how what we would work out when we got to that part!)

(hmm... err, actually, what do you mean by "It would giggle if this wasn't the past of the ritual and this ink had the magic power in itself. "? I know it didn't really matter but... i just don't really get what you are trying to say)

Al chuckled. "These babies are really trouble makers." The movement within Horu's belly was really making this difficult for Al. He had to redraw a few times, luckily the butler had prepared extra ink. He finished and blew on Horus' belly to make the ink dry a little faster, and Horus laughed from how ticklish it was. Al smiled as well because the symbols seemed to have come to live as his belly moved.

With the vast mansion empty, Al slowly led Horus down the stairs. Horus was naked and Al remembered to raise the temperature a slight bit, acting almost like a furnace beside Horus as they made their way down to the dungeon, but before that they had to cross the courtyard. Al make Horus stand still under the moonlight and did some chanting in the ancient language of the dragon, and the invisible power of the moon gave its blessing on Horus. It was a protective charm that was not necessary, but Al did that to increase the protection on Horus - even though it drained some of his energy.
(Haha, I typed it wrong again lol. I mean past=part. It was the magical ink, that was why he wouldn't giggle. It's fine to ask. I love that part of you ;))

They took a bit time under the moonlight, and Horus could feel some power inside his body. He didn't realize how it was Al's power that had passed the moonlight to his body. This wouldn't be necessary if Horus wasn't pregnant, but he needed more power now with his belly was big and it was twins that would need more power from their mother. The symbol was shiny under the moonlight, making his round belly even more precious. He could see how AL was attracted with that. This ritual would be hard for his husband to control his desire toward his naked pregnant wife, and it was the same with Horus which Al's perfect body was standing in front of him. They had finished the first part quickly under the moonlight, and ht was the real ritual waiting for them at the secret pool. Horus took his husband's hand when he got closer and supported his back. They needed to walk down even more to the deepest zone of the dungeon.

(anyway rest after your hard work. I don't wanna see my seeder getting sick :))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh haha alright. LOL sometimes the typos would get into the way... yea thanks for explaining!)

With the power of the moon, in fact rhe entire body of Horus was glowing in the dark, making him looking almost like a fairy. Al smiled at Horus, if his belly wasnt covered with the symbols, he would definitely caress it, kiss it, worship it as it appeared incredibly beautiful. He took a deep breath to calm his desire. He wanted to get this done quick, this is in fact the last part of their wedding, after that, Al could rest knowing him and Horus would be bonded for life.

They walked across the courtyard and descended the stairs. This time Al carried Horus. He didnt want the human's feet to be cold because the staircase leading to the dungeon was made from stone. He was careful not to touch on his belly so the inks would not be smeared, and walked carefully down. They arrived at the sacred pool, the heart of the whole house, and where the power of all generations of dragons distilled. He placed Horus down first and asked him to go into the pool first. He saw him entered, and started chanting ancient words to draw a drop of blood right from his heart. A red drop started forming on his muscular chest, and with some more chanting, it materialized into a real drop of blood and moved in mid air, then dropped into the pool bearing all the energy from the dragon. Al's whole body trembled as this process was excruciatingly painful, but for Horus, he tried to pretend everything was fine.

(Haha i would be fine ;) tomorrow would be the day that might have ended all that hardwork. I am keeping my fingers crossed!)
Horus was a bit shocked when he saw that. He didn't know about the details of this ritual, and he didn't even know if this could hurt his lover. He would definitely go and hold his husband if he wasn't this pool and shouldn't move. The water had changed its color to the bloody red with the magic. It was just the drops of blood, but with the powerful magic that could change everything. He didn't notice how this was painful for his lover since he tried to hide it, and Horud could only see a smile from his husband. The cold water was warm now by A's magic and it was his turn to come inside with his lover. The water was even warmer when a great dragon stepped inside. it drow the magic power from the big body to his lover and babies. This process wasn't painful at all, but it could weaken a great dragon with just a short time. The pool had drawn the magic for 3 lives, not just one, so Al would be even weaker than normal. They moved closer to make the magic flow even better and held each other's hand. AL's body was weakened already with how weak he held Horus's hand, and the human seemed to notice it for a bit.

(Haha, good to know ;) but I may start my hard work again tomorrow :()
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al did not expect this to make him so.dizzy. he had to use all his strength to.keep his steps steady. As a dragon, he should not feel cold, but when he finally arrived in front of Horus, his hands were actually cold compared with Horus'. He kept on the chanting, grateful that Plutus had the foresight of revitalizing them, otherwise he was sure he might not be able to.finish this ritual.

With more chanting, he held up Horus' hands and held them. A brilliant light came from the bottom of.the pool and covered them entirely. The red and white light intertwined, merging into each other and rushed from Al to Horus' belly, and then came back into Al's side to form a whole circle. The lights continued to run, until it formed a full circle and the 2 were bonded together, with a final rush of.light radiating out from the two of them. Everything then went dark, and the pool gradually lost its redness as the powers subsided.

(Aww that's bad ;))
Horus could notice how Al had weakened now, but he didn't expect this worse from his lover. The last thing wasn't necessary, but they choose to do it. It was a deep kiss in each other, making it more clear how they had bonded together. The water had become cold again when he was finished, and Horus didn't realize how weak AL was when his lover tried to hide it from him. "Are you okay, Al?" He asked, holding his lover tightly. They helped each other to get out off the pool and dress each other. They didn't need to be naked anymore and the clothes had been prepared there with how cold the dungeon was. The symbol would still remain on Horus's belly until the magic inside his body was settled. "You need to rest, honey. You won't need to carry me anymore" He whispered as Al helped him to take the robe on. Al's body was pale, and Horus could see those muscles were twitching, but his smile and his arms around Horus's body were still the same. Al still wanted to protect his family even when he was so weak.

(Hehe, but I'll still be able to do this :))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha that's good :))

Al could feel his thighs trembled as he walked out of the pool. Suddnely, he felt his body was so heavy, moving had become.so.difficult, but he was determined he would not show Horus this. Everything.would be fine after a night, as the magic settled in Horus, it.would form a circle between them and the energy could replenish. At least after a night of sleep, he could act like normal, and after at most a week, he could return to.his full power. However, this night would be when alkaid was feeling the weakest. He smiled at Horus and tilted his face up to.press a kiss on him after they were dried and dressed. "I am ok baby.... you are my mate for.life now, and we should celebrate it." He said taking his.hand and led the way up again.

Al had never found the stairs to be so long. He kept his steps steady, holding Hprus's waist, but it was difficult and the dragon had become.out of breath. They reached the courtyard and already Al was finding himself feeling quite dizzy. He tried to hold on and climbed the final steps up to their bedroom, telling.himself it.was just a very short way now from their bed.
Horus could feel how Al held him tightly all the way back to their bedroom. It wasn't the same with every time. his husband was different this time, but he decided to not ask what Al didn't want to tell him. Al didn't even realize how e walked slower than anytime and Horus just did what would make his lover feel better. It was the moment when they opened the bedroom door when Al had fallen into the floor. Horus was shocked at the moment, his husband had even released his waist, so he wouldn't also hurt his lover by falling with him, showing how Al always cared his mate even more than himself. "Al!!" A small human shouted out loud. His whole boy was trembling with the fear. He didn't even know anything about this. his voice was loud enough with the magic power to call the butler. He wouldn't be able to move Al from that place without the help of their butler. "Al, talk with me, Al, please" He begged his lover to say something, but there was nothing coming out. He had asked te butler about this, and he had told him everything with how AL tried to hide his weakness, and it made Horus feel so guilty.

(How many days will Al not be able to move? Maybe just 3-4 days? or a week if you want haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I think he would be able to.movr after waking up the next morning, but can only walk a few steps. Horus would forbid Al from trying to move, insisting on the dragon needing to rest for a few more days. Al would recover fully in a week, but by day 4 he is able to act like normal already, just without as good control on his magic)

The last thing Al knew was he had to release Horus so he wouldnt fall together with him. He hurt his knee when he fell, but he had already passed out and didnt have any pain or sensation on it. The butler rushed in, with several servants following him and they all worked together to put their master to bed. The butler knew enough to.explain this to the human - now also their master being Al's.consort, and reassured the shaking human that their lord would be alright in a few days. "Please dont panic, Master Horus", rhe butler said, "Master Alkaid would be ok, please rest tgoether with him, you would help Master Alkaid recover hid energy just by staying close to him. He would be weak for several days, so.please take care of him." He smiled and left th3 room. During the first few days of bonding, the magic had to settle and therefore, the couple should be left alone as much as possible.
(Yeah, that's cute. I wanna see when AL tries to get up and helps with pregnant wife but Horus stops him ;))

Horus nodded at the butler said that. He looked at his lover when other people left the room. There was only silence between them, but he would take care of his lover till he got better. Horus rubbed his belly when the babies were kicking since they seemed to realize how their mother was panic. "Mommy is fine now, loves, you should go to sleep as well," he whispered, rubbing his belly gently.

He was also so tired, and couldn't do anything much for tonight. Horus walked to the bed and sat beside his lover, rubbing his forehead gently. "You can tell me, but you didn't. You didn't want me to feel guilty, right? Al, I love you, honey" He whispered, telling his feeling although Al couldn't hear it. Horus bent forward and kissed Al's forehead before covered his body with the blankets. The night was cold, and they even needed each other more than anytime. He made sure that all windows had been closed before got back to the bed. His back was killing him already after this long wedding day. Horus knew that it would be burdened for him taking care of his lover but he was willing to do that. He moved under the same blankets and slept beside his lover.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yep the little horus suddenly become all bossy over his much larger husband ;))

Alkaid was asleep, or.more like passed out for thr whole night. His body worked overtime to replenish the energy that it had shared with Horus, but with their union, he was going to be even more powerful as now his power is going in a cycle. He slept, and in his.sleep.his temperature gradually rise back to.normal level, and soon he was again the one giving Horus the warmth he needed. Even unconscious, Al instinctively placed his hands on Horus' back to warm the stiff muscle, and with the familiar weight of Horus, he fell into a deeper sleep.

It was almost noon when Alkaid regained some consciousness. He opened his eyes and groaned at how drained he still felt. He tried sitting up, but failed. He closed his eyes again, trying to remmeber what happened, and gasped when he realised he had fainted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,213 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,348 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,768 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,216 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,586 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,542 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,174 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,916 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,283 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321