Closed Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)
Al found himself didnt like the sound of being called "Master". He regretted a little for giving the human such trauma on their first night together. Being constantly anxious and fearful would not be good for the human or the babies.

He silently sighed, now was too late for all those. Wordlessly he got near Horus and supported him to sit up slowly. He knew Horus was very dizzy now as he uncontrollably leant his head towards his shoulder.
"Ben, my brother,I miss you. how can I end this?" Horus murmured. He can't control himself now even saying anything. "Brother. does it end if I die?" He said softly, leaning his head against Al more. His sickness makes Sam can't control anything in his body now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
It shocked Al that the human was thinking about dying. He didnt know what he could do to make Horus get out from this depressed state. He decided to remain silent. Lifting the half-conscious man in his arms, he decided he could feed him a bit of food while he was still confused. His body would need the food and nutrients now.
When he was conscious, Sam's eyes widen as he realized he is in Al's arms but he can't even move too much now. "M....master? I....I'm sorry. I shouldn't do this." He tried to move out from Al's arms but he can't. Horus sighs, don't know what he should now. Al seems to soften now but Horus doesn't realize it.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Dont move. I am bringing you down for lunch. I think you must be hungry now." Al said in a calm voice. He could hear Horus' stomach grumble as if to admit "yes I am hungry" for Horus.
"T....thank you, master, I'm so sorry for everything" He sighed while he sitting on the bed. Horus has no idea what happen to him. It can be everything and he just wanna know it now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Dont be sorry. You just sit there and eat." Al tried not to sound too harsh. He had put a plate of food here. He was going to feed him, but now as Horus is conscious, he would let him eat himself.
Horus got the bowl from Al. It's not a very good meal for him now but he knows he needs to eat it. "Y....yes. I'll eat it and I'll try to get better enough to dine with you. Please don't do anything to me" He said, trying to not make his master angry. Horus tried to eat his food as much as he can but he doesn't know why his sickness make he can't eat as he could.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Seeing Horus obviously forcing himself to eat, Al sighed again and stopped him. He saw Horus was still extremely fearful of him. "I did not ask you to force them all down. Just eat what you want."
"I....know, master. I just want more energy to make me get better as fast as I can." He said tiredly' trying to eat again but something makes he can't do it anymore. Horus feels nauseous with his launch. He doesn't know why but he seems to want to throw up all his launch.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al saw that Horus' face paled. The human covered his mouth with his hands and he knew immediately he was going to throw up. Picking him up quickly, Al got Horus into the bathroom before he finally threw up in the toilet.

While he was busy puking, Al used his power to conduct a quick scan of the human and confirmed it - yes Horus was pregnant.
Horus can't even stand again after he threw up all his launch. He was very confused about his sickness. It's really bad for him. He grabbed the toilet as he felt bad again. "M..master. w...what happen to me? Will I die?" He asked tiredly. It is the worst time for Horus since he was here and he was not surprised if something will happen because of Al's power.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Horus.... have you heard of morning sickness." Al started. He did not know how to tell Horus this news. He was a bit shocked himself with his suspicion confirmed.
"W...what is that? Is that make me die or something? It's so bad, master" He said tiredly, trying to stand but Horus doesn't have enough energy to do it anymore. He just want his master not getting mad for now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Listen to me Horus. What you are experiencing are classic symptoms for someone with child. You feel dizzy, you feel nauseous. Have you noticed your belly had grown a bit? .... you are pregnant, Horus, with my cubs."
Horus's eyes widen as he heard that. Although he was very tired, this makes his body was shivering. "N...no, Please tell me, master. Please tell me you're lying me. I....it can't" He stammered with lots of feeling. Horus is scared that what will happen with him after this. Will Al imprison him until he gives birth his babies? everything seems worst. He uncontrollable screams, making Al shocks with it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The scream had shocked Al, he never saw the human this desperate and depressed. He tried to sooth him but he knew Horus probably wont welcome his touch now. He retreated and said to the man "i know it is a huge shock. I would leavr you herr.for now and let you calm down. I will return later to check on you." He then stood up and started walking out.
Horus didn't say anything. He cried out all the time and didn't know how to stop it. The time has passed, it's getting dark but he still can't stop it. He doesn't even know how to get better with this. "Ben, my brother, what should I do now? Will it be better if I die here?" He said, crying out. Horus doesn't know, It also hurt Al who is walking in to check his breeder too.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Hearing his breeder to say he wanted to die twice within the same day made Al's heart hurt so bad. He hid the emotion as he didnt want the human to know and use it as his weakness. He knelt down and tried to say in a gentle voice. "It was past dinner time. Please, eat something. You and the babies would neef that."
Horus looked at his master, just got the food from him. "I'm not sure if I can eat it all but I'll try. Can you leave me alone for now?" He said, trying to not look at his master. Horus doesn't know how to react with Al who made this all to him. everything worst things remind him of his brother who always hugged him when he had a problem.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,216 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,353 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,779 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,226 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,633 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,733 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,428 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,942 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,292 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,631 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321