Closed Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)
Al was very happy at hearing the advice Horus gave him. That was some improvement in Al's eyes. He ate some of his food while smilingly look at Horus. "I was thinking, when we have finished, would you like to walk around the house? You could go wherever you want. There's a huge garden outside that I think you might like it, and there's a library too. Maybe we can spend some evenings reading together."

(ya sure half-blooded can do.)
Horus's eyes widen for a bit when he heard about the garden. It's so hard to find in the desert and it reminds him his brother who always said that he'll have one when he get rich. "G.....garden" He said, softly. trying to not show how sad he is when something reminds him his brother. Horus took a little long time to finished his breakfast then he wait for Al to finish it
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Don't you like a garden? I know it is rare in the desert. I know there are oasis but this is different. There are much more flowers here." Al asked while he finish the breakfast, wiping his mouth after the last bite.
"Not me. It's my brother. I j...just try to always remember him" He said with sad sound. Al can know how Horus loves his brother. Horus shook his head, trying to not think about it. There are so many things happen now and He can't handle it if he thinks about his brother so much.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh... your brother had past away? I am sorry to hear that. I am sure he would always live in your heart, let every memory you have about him be happy ones. I am sure he wouldnt want you to be sad everything you think of him." Al feel like Horus could need a hug so he moved closer to Horus, offering his shoulder but not forcing him to accept it.
Horus looked at Al, doesn't know what should he do now,doesn't know why he wants that embrace so much. He then gets closer and hugs Al tightly. not with love for now but with his sadness. "My brother always tell me that someday I'll have a better life. I've never known what doest it mean" He said with sad sound. He doesn't know his life is better or not.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Having Horus finally in his arms made Al sigh happily. He loved holding Horus. He rubbed his back soothingly and said "I will do everything I can to make your brother's saying come true. Cry if you want to, but make this the last one for your brother. Never again shed tears because oof him, from now on he will represent love and laughter, not sadness anymore."
Horus didn't say anything. He bent his face to Al's chest and cried out with some sounds. Al can feel wet on his chest fro Horus. It took a long time when he can stop crying but he is still sad about it. "C...can we go to the garden now? I think it'll make me better" He said and wiped his tears. trying to not show his face that full of tears to his master
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al' heart felt for Horus, he also felt sadness feeling his tears soakrd through his shirt. When Horus lifted his face, he could see a teardrop hanging on his long eyelashes. Al gently kissed it away. "Hmm sad tears are always bitter. I hope I will never taste this kind of tears from you."

He helped Horus up and guided him through the door. "Here this is the way to the garden. I think you will fall in love with it." He smiled gently at Horus.
Horus didn't say anything. He just followed Al to the garden. His eyes widen when they got to it. There are many kinds of flowers. It is the most beautiful garden he has ever seen in his life. "How can this be in the desert?" He asks, walking to the white roses. it is his favorite flower.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Well here there's underground water, and I have changed the landscape a bit to make the rainwater accumulate in the reservoir. I do have some control over the weather being a dragon." Al smiled as he saw Horus smelt the rose, making him look very cute. He ruffled his hair as he knelt down and his head was at the same level as his palm.
Horus was so excited. He didn't realize that Al was ruffling his hair. Everything seems to make Horus excited. "This is the best one I have ever seen. I can have the best time here" He said, touching the white roses gently. He closed his eyes to enjoy the smell and sounds from everything around here.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al fell in love with Horus' smile. It brighten uo his face and his eyes are curved from the smile, giving him a cute look. He let Horus explore for himself a little before telling him. "Let me bring you to the other side. I have a small fountain there." He held out his hand hoping Horus would take it.
Horus didn't say anything when Al offered his hand. He doesn't know what should he do for now. Although Al is better now, Horus still doesn't want to be closer to him. He just stands up and looks at his master. "Y...yeah, please lead me to there. I have never seen one in the desert like this." He said softly, trying to not look at Al. He may be mad again because Horus didn't do what he had offered
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al bitterly took back his hand. He tried to hide his disappointment and said. "Ok it is down from this road, there is a piece of grassland where we can picnic later if we want." He walked first leading the way, a small fountain soon appeared. It was a splr but elegant one.
Horus ran fastly as They got to the fountain. He can see Al's disappointment on his face but he doesn't want to make the worse atmosphere for them. He sat on the side of the fountain and enjoyed with the cold water. "T......thanks to take me there," He said, trying to make everything better although he doesn't know how to do anything more than saying.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"No problem. This will be your home too now." Al smiled sadly at Horus. He knew sighed and let the bad emotion go away.

"Do you want to put your feet into it? The water is cool but not too cold. You can try." Al smiled again, this time appearing to be more happy. He kept his distant and walk slowly closer to Horus but decided to just sit on the grass.
Horus gave Al a soft smile. He likes everything to be like this just for now. "No. It's so clean. I do not deserve to make it dirty. Thanks for your advice" Horus gives him a smile again. He just put the hands on it and enjoy the cold water among the desert. Sometimes Horus was thinking to do something for Al to thanks him but he has no idea about it
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You can play with the water however you want." Al smiled indulgently to Horus. "If you always show me that beautiful smile of yours everyday, I will be quite happy myself. How about we really have a picnic here? I will let the kitchen prepare it. You stay here ok?" Al stood up as he said and started going bavj to the house to tell the kitchen.
Horus doesn't know hoe to response with that word. "Yes" it's only one thing he said before Al left him to the house. He then looks around the place there are many beautiful things here. He has never known that Al will like to do something like this. Al seems direful at the first time they met and the night he raped Horus but everything has changed when Horus get pregnant.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,215 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,353 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,775 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,224 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,629 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,727 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,390 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,940 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,290 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,630 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321