The boy and his lover. (Closed with RoxasAtlas.)
(Yes.)

Kai smiled up at Roxas, replying to the question that his lover had curiously asked. "Yes love, I am alright."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
"Good." Roxas smiled as he laid down beside Kai and rubbed his belly. "I can feel it moving."
Kai relaxed on his side of the bed, he had felt the offspring moving around restlessly. "I can too." He said softly in reply.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Roxas then started to gently kiss Kai's belly and belly button. "You look really sexy." he smiled.
Kai moaned while his sensitive belly button was being kissed by his lover. "Thank you, Roxas." He had let his lover do as he wished with his body.

Roxas moved up and sucked on Kai's massive breasts.
Kai tilted his head back with a joyous moan. He bit his lower lip, reaching up and running his hands through his lover's soft hair.

Roxas moaned as he continues to suckle on Kay's breasts.
Kai tilted his head back in response, letting forth a moan from his lips.

"You like that, babe?" Roxas asked as he rubbed Kai's belly.
Kai responded with a pleasured moan. "Yes love .. I do."

Roxas moved down and started to suck on Kai's massive cock.
Kai moaned while his sensitive cock was being pleasured. He gripped the covers of the bed tightly within his hands.

"Your cock tastes so good, babe." Roxas smiled.
Kai smirked, reaching down and running his hands through his lover's hair. "It is all for you and you alone."

Roxas kept sucking on Kai's cock til he knew that his lover was close of cumming.
Kai bit his lower lip, gently rocking his hips back and forth slightly. He moaned with each movement of his lover's mouth. Soon he released his orgasm, letting forth a breathless, shaky gasp.

Roxas moaned as his belly is getting bigger and rounder as it was getting full of cum.
Kai smirked down at Roxas who was his true love. He soon felt his body quivering, soon throwing his head back with a gasp like moan.

Roxas moaned as his belly stopped growing. He looked like he was 10 months pregnant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,465 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,775 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,078 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,596 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,207 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,127 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,040 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8