Closed Greek Myth (closed w bhdire8)
"I was a mortal myself, a long time ago. Have you ever used a quadriga, the four-horsed charriot? That's my invention.... and also the reason why Zeus placed me in heaven." He recited, looking into nowhere remmebering those days. "Ever since then I had been serving on the mountain. And I guess my ability to control a charriot landed me this duty... and priviledge here, to serve you." He lingered in silence for a bit before recollecting hinself and asked "so what's your story?" He found himself had been rubbing on Cillian's belly absentmindedly and blushed hard, quickly withdrawing his hand. "Sorry...."
Cillian smiled softly. "No, go ahead," he said gently. "I was mortal too, at one point. But I was fatally injured, one of the Celtic gods healed me but it made me immortal, so lo and behold, people started worshipping me. They had to take me in under peer pressure from the mortals."
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
"You have... both genitals from when you were mortal?" Auriga couldnt quite resist the temptation of the large and shimmering belly from sweat. The skin was soft and perfect, raising and falling with Cillian's breathing. At the heat of moment Auriga jist kissed on his beautiful face that was so near his, a kiss of affection and adoration.
Cillian chuckled softly. "Hehe, yeah, I was a "miracle baby" or something like that," he said. "My parents kept it secret for a long time, but when I was found out, I had to prove my manliness by being a soldier, hence the fatal wound, and then the deification. That's how I met Zeus, gods cross paths pretty easily."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Do you.... love him, Zeus I mean." Auriga found himself dreading the answer. He had fallen for Cillian so hard already. He would understand if Cillian only considered Auriga as a casual shag, like he said, some aid for his pregnancy, but it wouldn't make it any less painful to hear him declaraing his love for another being, even Zeus himself. He couldnt help himself from asking though.
"No," Cillian chuckled. "It would be unwise to love a man like Zeus. He doesn't love, well, he only loves with his cock. For him, I was an interesting opportunity to have a man and still receive a child, moreover a whole godly child. Zeus does not love, nor do I love him."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Oh.... that's ... i see." Auriga wasnt sure how to respond so it wouldnt makr it seem like he was overly excited by this news. "I guess that's .. good? I dont know." He blushed from how he stuttered. "Ahem. So.... have you.. been in a relationship, like, ifn love with someone, maybe back when you were a mortal?" He started caressing Cillian's shoulder, loving how he seemed to relax even more under his touch.
"Ah, yes... He was quite like you. He was kind to me, even after everyone found out about my, er, "parts". I bore his children, we had twins together.. Alas, at the time, we were so poor and starved that the boys perished," Cillian sighed, looking to his own belly. "I'm glad to have a second chance at giving life."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"I am sorry to hear that. No parents should go through this..." Auriga tightenen his hold on Cillian. "I promise you I wouldnt let this child suffer. I promise you I will protect both of you." He solemnly swore, though when he thought about it he felt like he had said something stupid. "Well anyway the child will be born immortal eith his parents both being deities.... "
"I'll need your help regardless, Auriga. You know Zeus is not an attentive father. My child, it will need good, caring people as parents. You can help me," Cillian leaned forward to Auriga, pressing a kiss to his lips.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"You... you are willing? I mean... yes of course I will help taking care of the child. But will you allow me to be... like becoming a parent? You know there's a differencr between a caretaker and a parent...." auriga revelled in the kiss and asked surprised, but looked hopefully at the beautiful man in front of him.
"Of course, from what I know of you, you are a good man, and a good lover," Cillian continued. "I would be glad to have you join me in raising my child."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Thank you for giving me the chance..." Auriga returned the kiss to the lovely man. He couldn't enough of Cillian and deepened their contact with a hand cupping Cillian's face. "I wasnt as lucky as you. I was married when I was a mortal, my wifr bore me two lovely children but then soon afterwards I was killed in battle. When i got raised to the sky, I wasnt able to find them anywhere. I dare not ask Hades about them, nor was I powerful enough to just barge in so.... I guess that's it. We wouldnt meet ever again."
"I'm sorry," Cillian comforted him. "I'm sure our second chance together will work well for both of us." He rubbed his large, active belly. "Mmph.."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"is the baby bothering you or is it cramping of the belly? I was taught some common massaging skills for pregnant... people. Maybe I can try if I can help calm them a bit?" Auriga sat up a little and offered. He was taught a lot of caring skills when he was told he would be serving Cillian.
"Go for it," Cillian smiled, certainly willing for any soothing from Auriga.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Let me get the oil. It was some formulae from Egypt said to be soothing to both the m.. bearer and the baby." Auriga got up from the bed and went to retrieve the bottle. He returned and summoned some cushions so he could get Cillian more comfortable. "Perhaps it would be better if you are lying sideways. Or you could lean on my chest...." He suggested unsurely.
"I'll lie down on my side," Cillian smiled, laying his heavy, naked body down on the bed, exposing himself fully for Auriga. His belly was squirming and alive with movement from the baby within, making him wince.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
(I just recalled Cillian was carrying twins.... and how many months was he again? Was it 6 months or even further along?)

Auriga got on the bed and poured the oil on his palm first, then he rubbed his hands together to heat it up. He drew circles on the quivering belly, slowly spreading the oil to cover the whole bump, with increasing pressure. As the front was all shiny with oil, he proceeded to the back, getting to the stretched and overworked muscles.
(I believe farther? We could have the massage, and then the pains don't ease and labour starts?)

Cillian hummed with pleasure. "Oh, Auriga, that's lovely, that feels lovely," he purred, rubbing his still active middle.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,697 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,126 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,287 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,148 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,049 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,926 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8