Closed Greek Myth (closed w bhdire8)
(Ok sure!)

"Glad you like it. Hmm babies are really active. They are kicking quite hard aren't they. " Auriga could feel the belly even hardening below his palm, probably some of those false labor that he had heard about. He continued with the massage, returning to the belly hoping it could help with calming the babies and relax the cramping muscle.
Cillian continued to hum contentedly, wincing when the activity in his belly grew strong. "Auriga, honey," he said softly. "Could you maybe massage my birth canal?"
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
"Massage your birth canal...? As in rubbing on your opening?" Auriga's heart pumped so much faster. He thought Cillian's genitals looked stunning and he was quite eager to be able to look at it again. He moved down to the bottom of Cillian and gently lifted his leg, positioning it so his feet was planted on the bed. "Is this alright? feeling comfortable like this?"
"Yes, that's perfect," Cillian smiled, his hands running over his oiled, smooth middle.

(Can we have it that it's a surprise twin?)
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
(of course!)

Auriga traced his finger over the amazing opening. He didnt have a chance to admire over his private parts. The vagina was fitted perfectly under Cilian's balls and above his anus was the vagina. The 2 sets of rogans fused so perfectly together it was the greatest art on Earth. He started rubbing on it, the birth canal was slightly reddish and a bit swollen from the lovemaking just now, and it was a bit wet on it's own with all the release and bodily fluid. He spread the lips a bit to find the clitoris to be there too, hiding shyly behind his folds.
Cillian moaned softly, waves of pain still passing over him, but the pleasure of the massage helping him relax. "Mmm.. Honey, the pain isn't easing... I think I might be in labou- oh!" he gasped in pain, feeling a release of fluid from his womb, gushing over Auriga's hand.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Oh wow... for a split second I thought you squirted. That must be your water right?" Auriga blushed as he realised he had spoken his mind out. "Erm... shall I stop now?" He knew some would prefer all types of intervention to stop once the birthing process started, while others craved for touches. He wasn't sure which type Cillian would be.
"Let me in your lap, honey, I want to take your cock in the back while I labour," he moaned softly, another contraction washing over him.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"You sure about that?" Auriga felt his cock hardened almost immediately at this prospect. He shuffled uneasily not knowing if this would spook Cillian. "Sorry my cock seemed to like this idea so much.... here let me help you up." Auriga helped the grimacing Cilian up as he quietly got the bottle of oil again. "i think you will need some lubrication..?"
"Yes please," Cillian said, leaning over slightly so Auriga could see his perky ass.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Auriga was almost salivating at the most perfect ass he had ever seen. He spreaded the full cheeks and got to the pink hole in between, slicking up a finger with the aromatic oil, he tentatively rubbed on it before easing in. "wow that's so warm and tight... gosh how could my cock fit in this tiny hole."
Cillian laughed through the pain. "You'd be surprised," he said, sitting back into Auriga's arms, sinking down onto his thick cock.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Auriga moaned out loud at being engulfed in such warmth and tightness. He supported the hip of Cilian when he sat down, helping him down with a controlled speed. Truth be told if Cillian sat down on him in one go he might probably shoot his load immediately. The sensation was simply too good.
Cillian squirmed softly in Auriga's lap, letting out a moan with each harsh contraction. A strong pain washed over him, making him whine for his lover. "Ohhhh, babe, it hurts so bad, make it stop!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Auriga was moaning with each contraction. He had felt the canal tighten up around his cock everytime one hit, and Cilian would contract his bottom trying to combat with the sensation. On hearing Cillian's plea, he started changing his cock's angle finding his prostate and moved his hand other his genitals. He rubbed on his cock that was shrank with the intense pain, trying to give him some pleasure.
Cillian leaned back, letting out a loud, pained yell. He felt one of the babies' heads pressing down on his cervix, about to push through with his help. He had to start pushing now. "Babe, I-I need you to hold my legs spread, I need to push!" he whined.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Alright Cillian, grab on me if you feel like when you push." Auriga was quick to fulfill his love's wish and spread wide his legs. He supported each under his thighs, spreading them further out from his own ones and let Cilian held on his knees for support as he pushed.
Cillian gripped Auriga's knees, bearing down for the first time. He pushed with all his strength, letting out a pained "Argh!" as he did, feeling the baby's head shift slowly, ever so slightly lower down inside him. He whined, every push bringing the baby just a little bit lower. Soon, his lips were bulging outward, the baby still just inside, waiting to crown.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Auriga had assisted Cillian with his pushes, helping him move forward his upper body as he pushed and letting him relax on his shoulder when the contraction subsided. He whispered soft words to him when he breathed and encouraged him when he pushed. Hearing Cillian's moans started to get more painful, Auriga summoned a mirror to be placed between his legs so they could see the progress. "Cillian can you see that? the baby's right there, just about to crown. You are doing great!"
Cillian panted, seeing his bulging lips in the mirror. Just inside was his baby, him and Auriga's child. He bore down, pushing with all his strength, the baby's head slowly slipping out. "It burns, it burns, oh shit!" he moaned, the head slipping back inside him.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,290 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,149 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,920 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,049 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,926 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8