Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The omega even got more enthusiastic with finally seeing his mate. He was pampered by a joyful alpha and he knew all was really not just his dream.

Love, I'm with foals, four of them. Tell me this is true? but he was long convinced of the truth. He kissed the alpha passionately. This might be the greatest gift his very generous lover had given him, and he showed his thankfulness with his giddy response to the taur's kisses.

It still feels like I'm waking up from a dream, but now I see you my love, sharing the same happiness with what I've envisioned you with for when we would first find out of a pregnancy, I'm convinced that this is reality. I can't believe we'll be parents soon! Oh I can see it already, us chasing such active foals. He paused to lean on his alpha. He was already feeling up for another nap.

How about you my alpha? How are you feeling becoming a papa alpha? 
It wasn't a dream my love, I was here. Sang the alpha to his mate. Yes, we will give them good chase!

He listened to him, his happiness filling the tiny bed.

My sunshine, I'm feeling great!. Gods, I'm gonna be a father, we are gonna be fathers!. Now, my angel has to sleep more, you need the rest sweetie. He leaned down with his omega, keeping the light kisses on cheeks and swollen lips.

I will be here when you wake up my light. Then I'll take you to your house. We will rest there. I'm gonna take care of you daily. Just have to tell my folks about this. Imagine, they'll be so happy too. Oh and your mother my angel, I haven't seen her yet!. I know she doesn't live close but I want her to know their grandchildren are coming!.

Gerard was failing at keeping his father instincts tied. The smile on his face grew wider and wider, but he made a pause, letting his angel drift away into slumber.

-----------------------------------------------

Another peaceful hour passed. Now the couple was heading home. The dominant gently squeezing his mate's shoulder to keep him balanced. He was happy but it hurt to see his lover in discomfort, just cause his seed was so strong. He still remembers what Mrs. Dashwood said: It's going to be harder with four foals.

He didn't show remorse though. What he needs is to be strong for his omega.

As they walked down a main street, the passing taurs and elves stared fondly at the couple. They could sense the spark of life playing in the younger taur.

I know everybody is looking my angel, but keep your head raised as you have it now. I know you are proud of our babies as I am. Whispered the alpha with a sweet kiss on the forehead.
A smile can still be seen forming even when lavender eyes were starting to get heavy. I"m glad you're happy with this, love. He giggled softly at the light kisses he was being given, and leaned as well liking his mate's warmth.

I'll very much appreciate it if I get to see you the next time I wake up. He paused to place a sweet kiss on the dominant's cheek, proving that he'd really like the effort. 

Yes, my house. I would really feel rested there, of course because there is you who'll be taking care of me. I and your children are thankful, dear. Your parents! Do you really think they'll like the news? Um.. can we tell them together? I want to give the news as my gift for their acceptance. My mother mailed me back just a few days ago. She said she wanted me to drop by making sure that you're in tow. But with how ill I've been feeling lately, I couldn't go. Do you think we can still make the trip, or should I mail her to come instead? I want to tell her personally. I'm sure she'll be happy as well. (yawn) the pregnant taur slowly ranted, evident in his response that he was to fall asleep. And he did the moment he let out the last yawn.
------------------------------------------------
Lumin was still a bit groggy when they started heading home. He leaned on the alpha as they walked, thankful for the strong hold. 

He became conscious of the looks creatures were giving them, blushing and shying closer to his mate. He then heard the words of the taller centaur. Getting the point, he nodded and became more confident in walking again. His mate is right, he is proud to be carrying foals.

The walk was peaceful, until a faint grumbling noise was heard. The omega blushed. He hoped Gerard didn't hear.

Gerard my love, can we eat something before we continue to head home? I wasn't able to have breakfast nor lunch with all that has happened. 

But no rabbits please! He quickly added, remembering the two times he had dealt with nausea because he couldn't accept that he finds his favorite disgusting.
Gerard answered calmy at every question.

I'm thankful to you my loved ones. You brought me so much happiness.

Yes, we can tell my parents together love. Will wait to the weekend so you can go relaxed to the farm.

It would be a honor for me to visit your mother my sunshine, and be accepted on your childhood home. However, looking at your condition, the journey could be demanding for you and the foals. I would really appreciate is she can come instead.

He embraced his mate on a nap.

When they were heading home, the alpha heard the angry vowels of his omega, nodding to him before the question could fully leave his mouth. Of course my angel. I can't imagine how loud is your stomach screaming after all these days. But this time I'll show you the good husband I'll be. I'll cook for you.
He paused. No, stopped, no, more than that, he froze on time. Between giggles and secret talks on their nights together, the couple was ignoring the next step. They were already bonded, with children on board, but the bridal ceremony was missing. There wasn't any rush for it though, but they knew that was their future. A future that might be very close.

He quickly ingnores his slip, blushing at the beautiful white taur.

I know the herbs and the soft turkey you keep stocked at home love. I'll make you a chicken soup with some light turkey sandwiches and the tea you like. He stated firmly, hugging the love of his life to protect him from a cold breeze anouncing autumn.

----------------------------------------

Already at the small but somehow spacious den, the stallion placed the white taur on his bed, covering with warm blankets and offering water while he started cooking, not wasting time at the rumbling on the other's insides. He didn't leave without kissing tenderly lips, cheek and furry belly.

So soft. It will grow amazingly. He stated, smiling at his mate. Get more rest if you want love. Take every chance you can to let your body relax.

With that, he went to the kitchen, soul singing and member kept down all the time with lust replaced for affection.

(Ok, so I know this one's long. Considering I'm wanna be detailing with your lovely pregnancy, please feel free to write as much as you want too. I know you do it great. cool rp so far :D )
The passive was deeply moved with the dominant's offer of cooking for them.  He held his belly at a poor attempt to stop the rumbles. Then let's see how much of a good husband you'll be. He encouraged. The thought of eating food cooked by his love made him near drooling, so he was excited to be home soon. But when he thought they were to continue, the omega noticed that his alpha suddenly froze. He didn't know what happened and was a bit confused. 

He sighed in relief when the alpha snapped out of it quickly and they continued their travel. As his mate was listing down all he'll be making for him, Lumin had to try his best not to let any drool leave him. The rumbles became louder, but as he was drawn near to the warmth of his alpha, he can't seem to care. He'll finally be able to have a proper meal tonight.

That sounds lovely, dear.
----------------------------------------

The omega sighed as he was made comfortable by his mate on his bed. He kissed back and chuckled with the kiss on his belly, ruffling the black locks in appreciation.

Hmmm...I'll be huge, but I won't mind.He responded, returning the smile. A rest would definitely do me good. Thank you, hon. He snuggled deeper into the covers. 

Remembering his mother, he reached out for a pen and paper near his bed and began writing.

Dear Mom,
I know your probably expecting me and my mate soon, unfortunately me and Gerard cannot come as soon as you would hope us to. It seems that were expecting some centaurs as well ;). We'll very much like it if you would come to our den instead. I have some good news to tell you! Hope to see you soon! I love you!
                                                                                                                               Love your son, 
                                                                                                                                        Lumin 

He kept the letter and returned to waiting for his love to finish. The rumbles didn't seem to cooperate though. Try to wait as he might, he was feeling some hunger pains that got him fearing for their foals. Was missing on breakfast and lunch really made him so hungry? Luckily he had a bowl full of apples placed on his bedside drawer from the night before. It was a gift from a patient and he was just too tired yesterday to bother putting it on the kitchen.

When the alpha returned, the omega can be seen already munching halfway on an apple. Lumin didn't notice at first, entranced by the fruit's sweetness, and the delight in slowly satiating his hunger. When he did notice, he blushed deeply.

Umm.. an appetizer? I'm sorry love, the hunger became too much and I feared for our foals when I became too uncomfortable with it. He said as he took another shy bite. He hoped that he'll be still be able to have his alpha's cooking.

(thank you! And your a great RP partner as well.  :D )
Have as much as you want, lazy ass. He jokes, placing the tray with hot food on the nightstand, another kiss aimed to forehead and a teasing bite to the other side of the apple.

Gerard watches amazed as his mate devours the food, feeding his strong body, already home of four future beings.

Does it taste good sweetie? It's my first time cooking for you, so these are like testing grounds. *smirks*

-------------------------------------------

With night fully settled, the couple embraced dreamland once more. The alpha hugged his omega from behind, inhaling his neck deeply.
Your scent love, is so..... perfect. It already changed. Don't take me wrong for this; you smell like a mother now. He paused.

You will always be my strong, independent mate, but your body is now adapting my angel. You look just heavenly.

He gave slow lip touches to the silk skin at his disposal. A hand running through his scalp, down to his neck, back and messy loin. The stallion without knowing started producing a relaxing scent as well. Not the musk we know from vicious mating. It was something smoother, a fragance almost ethereal, that lulled the younger taur into sleep.

Good night Lumin, centaur of my heart.
Lumin pouted at his mate's joke. I can't help it, alright. The smell of the food placed near him got his eyes wandering to it, slightly drooling at the sight. Hmm.. smells delicious! Let's see if it tastes the same. He teased. The pout though returned when his apple was bit by the other. My apple...

One bite from the food got him taking more. The food was delicious and it showed in the eyes and satisfied moans of the omega. He ate very well. Never did the alpha saw him eat like this. When the food was gone, he wasn't still satiated. Shyly he gave the tray back to his mate.

Love, c-can I have seconds? He became happy when he received a nod. That night he had been well fed. It was the most he had since becoming ill.

You never said you're a talented cook as well, G! And to say this was just your first time! The food was delicious. You should cook more, love.He joked.
-----------------------------------------
As the omega became full with the meal, he easily found sleep, laid in the arms of his alpha. He didn't hear the words of the dominant, but even so he smiled and hummed occasionally in his sleep as if he did understand. When the relaxing scent was released, the centaur could feel the pregnant mate relax further in his hold, breathing becoming more even.

Morning came and Lumin was just rousing awake feeling the familiar rolling sensation in his stomach. He tried to suppress it, breathing in and out slowly, but the urge remained strong. Quickly he tried to free himself from the larger centaur but he was trapped. His mate was just too heavy. He opted to just wake him, it would surely be better than having to puke on his precious bed.

G, Gerard, please let me go. But the other didn't wake easily. He gagged and cupped his mouth. He was getting desperate. Love..please!
The sleepy giant was enjoying the deep dreaming when a sudden movement woke him up.

Love? He groaned, adjusting his eyes to the low light. He then listening better to his mate.

Lumin? Oh damn, of course love, run i'll get ya. He said, retracting from his omega as he stormed to the bathroom. The alpha was right behind him, holding his hair and chest as the healer emptied his bowels.

That's right, leave it all out love. Spirits, it hurt badly to see his mate so sick. The nice meal he had hours ago was now a blur in the wooden toilet. When finished, Gerard sat Lumin slowly on the wide wood-made seat, cleaning his mouth with a wet towel.

Do you feel more in your belly? He asked, almost with the tenderness a father uses with his son.

Oh L, you have fever again. What do you say about a bath? That could control it for a while. His hand descended cautiosly over the other's cheek, caressing the light skin.

I know this won't be easy. I know I can't feel what you feel. But I'm here L, just for you. For you and our children. He finished, waiting for his male to form out words.
The moment the hold loosened, the passive ran for the toilet, immediately letting out all vomit. The omega feels the comforting hands of his alpha on him and he did feel a bit better knowing that he has his love to take care of him. He heaved and heaved waves of dinner's chunks, slightly shaking from the force. The urge came on top of the other leaving the poor taur to only have breaks to breathe before resuming to vomit again. This lasted for about ten minutes, the omega looking pale and weak at the end.

Having energy drained out of him, he let his mate lift him on the seat where he was cleaned well by the centaur. He groaned, eyes shut still feeling the nausea. He nodded weakly before cupping his mouth again, afraid that he'll go back to puking with feeling another rising urge.

Another weak nod came from Lumin as he slowly opened his eyes, only to see black eyes scanning over him worriedly.

The omega took a slow gulp, making sure that his stomach won't betray him, then proceeded to answer his alpha.

I know love, and I know that even if you do not feel it, still you are sympathetic to me. I'm not afraid, G. I'm confident that you'll always be there for us. was the omega's weak reply that was ended with his warm smile. His pale hand went to the larger that was keeping him upright on his shoulders, giving it a gentle squeeze.
Sure thing love. With that he sealed his promise, getting naked and taking the night clothing from Lumin too. They entered the shower as cold water ran, thanks to a pipe system based just in gravity and mechanical valves.

This will make you tremble my angel. Just hold tight ok? This will calm the fever and push away the nausea. He kissed his hair.

Our stallion just stood there, holding a shaking Lumin in arms. The night passed with more symptoms raising to surface, but letting the couple fall asleep after some hours.

Dawn arrived, and the alpha nuzzled his omega lovingly, offering herbal tea to calm the disturbed stomach.

Tell me what you feel sunshine.
----------

They were walking to the clinic, for a routine check up and reduced working hours for the healer. Annoyingly, two despicable characters mentioned before, are going to cause problems today. An uncle and nephew.
Lumin just nodded and braced himself on the muscled arms as best as his weak body could.

The cold water made white fur to rise in bumps, the hold of the omega on his mate tightening. It worked in the sense that he indeed felt less hot and nauseous, and was able to relax in the supporting mate's hold. 

Throughout the night he still felt ill, and he felt truly sorry for the alpha that had to be bothered by taking care of him, but he did appreciate it of course. He was lucky to have Gerard, and he was reminded of this all night as he saw how the dominant cared for him.

He woke with the sun beginning to rise. He still felt off, but it was definitely less severe than before. He thankfully received the tea from his love, liking the warmth of the alpha early in the morning.

I'm feeling better, hon. Thank you for taking care of me. I'm sorry, though, you must've been so tired and worried. The nausea was still lingering and there was faint dizziness, but he thought that he would already manage so there should be no need to worry the darker centaur further.

-------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the clinic with no problems (yet). Mrs. Dashwood was happy to see that despite being late, his apprentice still managed to come. Though she definitely didn't like the boy's paler skin.

Morning sickness got you hard, lad? The omega nodded shyly. 

Well, let's start your day with something easy. You're in charge of checking those young centaurs over there. It's their medical examination day today. There are only few of them so you should be fine. Lumin was glad that the head healer didn't really deprived him from working like a regular.

Before he got ready for the group, he led Gerard to his usual seat, giving him a quick kiss.

I'll be going now, love. You could stay if you want but please do not be troubled by me so much if ever you thought of being in the farms instead. I'll be alright.
(Reminder: Scarlet: Alpha / Chester: Omega)

Don't worry sunshine. I'll just go to the farm quickly and tell father I have some errands to attend here on town until weekend. Will be back in less than an hour, ok? Just take everything slowly my love.

Lips met for a long pause, caring. The stallion walked past the main door waving his hand to his mate and Mrs. Dashwood.

Please keep an eye on him ma'am. You and me know Lumin likes to outperform himself all the time. He winked to the omega with kind of a wicked smile.

Don't worry big alpha, I'll take care of him. She chuckled, keeping up with the charade, gaining a frown from the young healer.

The dark taur left, hiding his concern for Lumin's health behind a grin. He galloped like a madman, setting an new record to the farmlands. (At least that's what he thinks).
What comes next? Explaing Otto the cause of his absence, not pointing at the big elephant in the room. It was obvious for the head of the herd what was hapenning, but for the sake of a possible surprise, he dismissed his son with a hug, mouth shut when his wife was close.
After a good glass of water, the alpha imposed a quick gait, along with Scarlet and Chester. Both centaurs were suspecting a pregnancy, and took the chance to join Gerard with special soaps and exclusive medicine for the new member.

We won't take long. We know he may be feeling pretty sick now. Justified Scarlet.

Gerard just snorted. I don't know what are you talking about. He said with a devilish smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------

Some taurs are checked now, and the healer is managing to mantain his composure. Actually, the nausea backed off a little, convincing Mrs. Dashwood to leave Lumin alone just for a few minutes to get some papers.
Wrong moment to do so. The next patient was a young alpha, entering the private room with his father.

Hi there. I'm Luke. He smirked, closing the door slowly as his father came in.

And I'm Froy. The older alpha said. When he saw his boy blocking the door, he started encircling the omega, vicious smile on his lips.

We weren't presented properly healer Lumin, when you first visited the farm. He whispered on his ear. It's a shame Gerard was the one to take your innocence. However, I'm sure such a strong omega like you can take more fertile seed in

As he walked, his filthy lenght hung low. My boy here needs a sex-ed class. The best way to teach is with practice right? I'm sure you are willing to mate with all the alphas of the herd, getting foals in that belly all the time don't you?.

He grabbed Lumin's face, taking advantage of his weak state, with Luke preparing to mount the passive taur.

I'm gonna enjoy this dad. Bet he's tight.

They didn't count with a worried future father, reaching the clinic fast, asking where his mate was to an elder mare. They didn't count with the fierce resignation of the omega either, neither his sudden kicks or stallion and friends bashing through the door at the smell of stressed omega.

At the sight, Gerard let out an animalistic growl. A side he never showed to Lumin until now. It was hell on earth, his two friends and even head healer of the clinic assuming attack positions.

His mate was almost defiled by part of his family. My angel.

You. Are. Dead. Froy.

(Hi Shiro. I know part of the content is sexual-oriented. Sorry for that, really. It's just that the lovely romance of the story has to be balanced with problems once in a while, don't you think? Blush . As always, will wait for your opinion. Great to work with ya)
(I actually like a bit of drama so don't worry, I'm with you. And it's okay, as long as there's no successful rape  :D )

The passive nodded at the dominant's permission, his demeanor assuring and confident. He lingered in the kiss as Mrs. Dashwood's stares were ignored. Cheeks tinted pink with the alpha's reminders to his mentor as if he was leaving a child. 

I'm very capable of looking out for myself, you know. And I'm sure I don't outperform, I just do my duties well. There's a difference! He defended. His frown deepened when the mentor joined in.

Fine, gang up on me. Though he did still chuckled liking the cuteness of the two.

----------------------------------------------

It had been a while since his alpha had left, the young healer had already checked many young centaurs and was to finish after seeing the next patient. The next patient was a father and son pair. He thought they were familiar but not remembering where from, he just shook it off. 

Please take a seat. I'm healer Lumin and I'll be in charge of the check up. However the warm smile that went with the introduction faded as soon as the door was closed and blocked. He felt uneasy and began looking for Mrs. Dashwood. To his greater nervousness, she wasn't there. 

The two centaurs came nearer, and he can't help but to step back slowly in fright of the situation. Unfortunately he was soon cornered. They spoke of the farms and his Gerard in spine-crawling whispers. Are they part of his family? If so, why are they doing this to him? Was he not fully accepted after all? Thoughts like these invaded his mind. 

At the mention of a stranger's seed in him, followed by the disgusting display of filthy lenghts, the omega shooked in fear. A hand instinctively went to protect his belly and he backed off as much as he can in the narrow corner, his form slightly changing to prepare a small defensive position. He knew he won't be able to fight well with his foals.

A strong hand got grip of his face and he shot them his best intimidating glare. He was afraid, but he isn't taking any chances. With one further step from the son, he gathered all energy and harshly broke free from their grip and suppression with a strong kick of his hind legs, hitting the father first before bumping into his son and got them both on the floor. His balance was off a little with the angle he forced the kick. It hurt one of his calf that had him resting on the floor as well, slightly grimacing with the ache.

He was relieved when the door was busted open and in came his alpha, Mrs. Dashwood ,Scarlet, and Chester; all assuming a defensive position.Tears fell as he knew he'll be rescued.

Gerard... He called out with a shaking voice. The hand on his stomach remained firm in its protective hold.
Lumin, wait for me outside, please. The alpha tried to lower his growling, after examining his lover for possible injuries. I'm so sorry my angel, so sorry. Please, just wait with Chester outside, yes?. He wiped off the tears of his angel, kissing his forehead and belly. My babies, daddy is ok, you are ok. Papa is gonna fix this. He whispered.

At the nod of his mate, he let the two omegas out of the room. Ches still checking Lumin's belly while Scarlet and Mrs. Dashwood had the two idiots pinned down. Their hoofs painfully deepening in rear legs.

All these years of backing up on you. All these years I kept my mouth shut whenever I see you acting like trash. But my mate? And my foals?

Gerard placed his hand on Froy's neck, gently squeezing first. You like to mount innocent taurs don't you? Dark stare was casted upon father and son. Don't worry. I ain't killing ya, but who said you can't feel pain? If you were brave and stupid enough to come here and molest my soulmate under our noses, then you won't have trouble with a bit of choking, right?

The grip increased, older alpha struggling against the force.

Y-you know w-what omegas are...for *gasp* He w-will bare our children too *gasp*

Fuck you, you and that poor excuse of son you have. Consider yourself out of the herd. He spilled acid in the words, smashing the father's head on the ground, kicking with rear hoofs the son. Couple unconscious by the time he exited the room.

And I called him uncle. That piece of crap.

Ey man, is ok. Lumin is ok. He will never see those two again.

My apologies Gerard. I just went for something and... The lady was interrupted with a friendly wave of hands.

No Mrs. Dashwood, is ok. Not your fault. That bastard would have find the way to my love by any method. Now he's safe though. Thanks to all you. He bowed. Seconds later, he was holding the omega in arms, calming him.

He's ok G, he was so brave. Strong kicks like you from where I see it Said Chester in a low voice, nuzzling the healer on his neck. A kind gesture between omegas when stress is overwhelming. For alphas is proof of how the purity of this gender never ends. Quite a sight to behold.

I know, my angel is a warrior just like me. Gerard whispered, caressing golden hair with devotion, calming L with nuzzles on the other side of the neck.

My love, I'm sorry. Gods I should have stayed. Tell me what you feel, please.

-------------------------------

Midnight covers the region. Two bruised centaurs wake up, just to see Otto holding a crying Deliah. The head omega was witnessing the expulsion of his brother and nephew.

You are lucky to be bonded to my wife in blood. Get lost in the forests before I change my mind and stab those unworthy hearts.

But, sister!! Sister I was just..

Shut up. She screamed. Just go. For you I'm just an omega that only lives to carry anyway. She sobbed on Otto's chest.

Go and never come back. She declared.
Lumin managed a little smile as he knew he'll be safe, now that his mate and friends had arrived. He saw how worried the centaur was for him so he kept silent and let the mate do his inspection. Then the alpha said he was sorry. He wanted to say there's nothing to be sorry for but he can't, still shaken from what happened. The tears continued to fall even after wiped. The omega was moved with the alpha's comfort and affection for him and the babies.

He let himself be led by his fellow omega outside the room. He was made to sit on a public bed, Chester immediately looming over his belly to check for any more injuries. The young passive broke from his shock when he sensed the calming aura of his friend, becaming more aware of the check-up being done. 

I'm sorry... I'm sorry for all this trouble... It was whispered but still the other omega had heard. 

His guilt was even more heightened hearing sounds of crashing, cursing, and quick stomps of hooves in the room. Why did he get himself into this mess? He didn't want anyone to hurt because of him, especially his love. He caressed his belly. 

Little stars, give your papa strength. 

After a while Lumin saw Gerard emerging from the room. He became anxious of his mate's own injuries but was then relaxed by Chester. So he was less tense when he was passed on to his alpha, instantly burying himself in the dominant's hold.

You couldn't have known, love. It is not your fault. I'm fine, and I feel that our little ones are as well. He tried to assure him. He got a glance of Scarlet behind the male alpha and a sorry head healer. He gave them each a meek bow, mumbling a thank you. To Chester, he separated for a while from his mate and nuzzled the other omega back with a gentle smile. Turning back his attention to his mate, it was his turn to worry.

How about you, G? Did you get any bruises. Do you feel any pain? How are you feeling?
I'm fine my angel. Don't worry for me. Those idiots got what they deserved. You won't see them again on the farm or here at the village.

With all said, Gerard covered his lover on a tight embrace, Ches giving them some privacy. The omega started to feel sick again, but his alpha was there, holding him, massaging his back as a warm breath spread across his scalp.

You are so beautiful. You fought well. I don't have the right to be proud of you L ,but I feel like that. Proud of your strenght and touch. In a kiss they drifted away. Dominant crossed his arms behind passive, firmly holding his upper waist. It was the tight grip of a husband with his beloved. In that moment, fragments of a life together danced before his eyes.

I love you.

-----------------------
Saturday.

Our couple of "corny" centaurs is walking slowly to the farmlands. Gerard's muscles glistening with sweat, smile on his face due to an alluring scent coming from his mate's privates.

Mmmm, pregnancy is messing with someone's marking glands. He teased, planting a kiss and a bite on the other's neck. It was nice to have this moment, without thinking on the pain caused by the expulsion of two traitors, family while ago.
Lumin relaxed, being assured that Gerard was fine and that he won't have another meeting with the scary father and son. He was still saddened though to lose some of his new family.

All worry and fear was forgotten as the passive was embraced tightly. He sighed, feeling at peace. He did get sick a few times after; thankfully the dominant was able to prepare a clean bucket for each time. His ankles won't let him run well still for the urges. Despite being ill, he doesn't feel stressed. His alpha making sure of it with his comforting gestures.

I'm honored to gain your praise, dear. And as my mate you are very worthy of giving many. Especially that it is for you and our foals that I got strength. He deepened into his mate's embrace, eyes getting heavy, as he became more trapped in the strong arms of his love.

I Love you too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now Saturday, days passed since the incident but sometimes his thoughts tend to wander back to what happened. They were currently going to the farmlands, hoping they could relay the good news to Gerard's family. All was peaceful as they walked through green, breezy meadows, just exiting the village. He was happy to see the alpha cheerful again. He looked very much better than he did with a frown and intimidating appearance. He blushed at the given remark.

I-it seems o-our stars like getting attention. C-can't help it, sorry?

He liked the walk, loving the peace with his mate. The thoughts returned and slowly he became troubled with it. He was to face the family again after a month. The same family where Luke and Froy came from. But as he was lovingly teased and flirted by the larger of the pair, he knew he should trust Gerard and his family. The dominant did say his parents will be ecstatic for the new additions, right? There's nothing he should worry about.

Will the herd be expecting us, dear? Or you opt to have a surprise visit?
Reminder: Rackli: alpha friend / Sasha: unpresented sister

Well, they think I'm coming alone sweetie. He winked at his mate, arm extended and pulling him close while they walked. Just for the heads-up, my mom is going to get crazy. Prepare for a lot of hugs and praises.

They entered the farm with tails tangled, Rackli and Chester hugging the carrying taur as Sasha stormed between them to bump onto his big brother. Hi there little girl. Missed me?

She chuckled. Yes!. I wanna run, wanna run! Oh, hi healer L. You smell funny. She threw a bright smile to the omega, making him blush a little. Not mentioning the firm grip of Rackli with strong arms as Ches nuzzled on his neck. They're not here bud, relax. Whispered the alpha friend.
Thank gods Gerard was protective but not jealous. The sight of his lover covered under the affection of his friends only softened his heart.

Wait, what is... oh. Rackli smiled. You smell beautiful, just as my girl, Rosa. Don't worry, I ain't telling your inlaws about the little ones on your belly.

Yeah, he smells amazing. I can't wait to carry my own soon. Chester muffled in Lumin's back.

Are you comfortable with all this loving sunshine? Gerard asked his mate, caressing a cheek. I think he had enough guys. He laughed, cuddling his sister.

-------------------------------------

Folks, we have news for you. Dominant kissed passive, knowing the new addition to the family would erase part of the pain his mother was feeling.

Wait son, before the news, let me see Lumin. She approached. Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. Deliah hugged the healer, containing his emotions. Are you ok?. We can help with anything, just tell us.

The angst on her shoulders diverted the attention from the sweet essence of pregnant centaur.
Well you do have a habit of surprising people. The omega gave a little laugh as he was playfully drawn near by the alpha. I'll make sure to prepare myself then for your mom's fury of affection. I'll have to keep up.

They arrived at the farm very close to each other, and Lumin liked that the closeness made him less nervous than before. He saw his fellow omega Chester and another alpha that he became friends with before, Rackli. He waved at them but before the two centaurs got to them, his princess had came rushing towards. He watched as brother and sister interacted well with one another and as the attention of the young one was moved to him, he blushed. 

Really princess? How so? He knew his scent will change but was it really that strong so soon to have a young nose able to smell it? Now he knew making his pregnancy known would be more easy than he expected.

After her, he was hugged by the friend alpha and nuzzled by the friend omega. He returned the gestures with a fond smile, feeling well assured and supported. Thank you.

But then Rackli had to notice his change of scent, even more when he was able to determine what it was because of his omega. Chester had also noticed. His blush deepened as he just shyly smiled, going back to his mate.

Please keep this a secret for now, guys. We'll be telling the herd soon.

I like the affection, love. They're okay. his flushed face told different however, and maybe the alpha was right to excuse them from the two. He laughed with them and played with the little sister as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumin smiled with his love's way of starting the announcement; he did enjoy the kiss. They broke off and soon his gaze landed on the omega of the herd. He tried not to frown in guilt.

Doubts of disapproval vanished as Gerard was cut by his mother to race to him and ask him of forgiveness, and check on his well-being.  With the sudden attention, it was late when he realized that the omega had went to hug him from the start. The pregnant omega stiffened. Deliah would surely smell and have known by now. He remained still in the embrace, waiting for the reaction or response of his mother-in-law.
The head omega still wasn't capable of recognize Lumin's condition. However, several married couples could feel the scent lingering in the air, winning a warm smile towards the healer. As a joke, they made a sign of sealing lips behind Deliah, including Otto, who knew his wife's guilt would be replaced by joy in no time.

The young couple comforted the sad lady. Mom, is ok. We already talked about this. Lumin is the one who felt guilty, he loves this family and wants you to know he still feels safe here, right L?

After the answer, they got closer, blushing with smirks trying to break free.

Mom, Dad. The stallion paused, kissing L's hair. We are having foals!!!!

Cheers erupted from the surrounding crowd and a finally could be heard from Scarlet's lips. Deliah stood perplexed, single tear descending through his face, contrasting a gasp which gave back the color to his cheeks. Her husband ran and hugged her. Seems we are properly grandparents now my queen. He kissed her, resembling passion of olden days.

Nephews and nieces have raised heads proud with children through the years, but the leaders of the herd didn't have their direct decendents. Sasha was their little girl, second gender unknown till this day, Gerard had been focused on the farm until months back, and Dayton, the older brother, was on a long trip with special centauri forces. Of course, now you know who changed that. Now the leaders have their own grandchildren.

Our mother-in-law only nodded, crying and repeating thanks our angel, thank you to Lumin. At his mate's shy smile, Gerard covered him under his frame, motioning the crowd to move into the big dinning hall. He loves the explosive reaction of the family but for his angel, future dad of their children, was a bit too much. He knew it.

Don't worry, tonight we'll be alone. Just you and me on the pond where we made them. Nuzzles were exchanged, strong hand placed on a fertile belly, center of attention.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,858 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,402 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 628 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,100 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,788 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,889 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,081 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,772 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,358 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,658 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9