Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Warmth was soon felt on the mother's hug. The younger sensed the sincerity of the omega and felt more sympathetic, and guilty as well. He ran his hands on the back of the weeping in-law, trying to comfort the latter with the assurance that he is okay.

He was relieved that Deliah wasn't too quick to notice, but was still thankful to the couples that got the message and gave them a show of mate kissing, smiling in the tease and mouthing a 'thank you.' To the head alpha, he gave a short nod.

Lumin just nodded as Gerard had explained their comfort for the mare. You do not need to sorry, mom. I am well and safe, and I'm assured of it also with the family. It is actually I that needs to be sorry. I feel guilty that because of me, you have to lose a brother and nephew. I'm really sorry, ma'am.

After his answer, his mate took him away from the head omega and had him close to him. The smirk of the alpha told that he was excited, and he certainly felt the same now. He blushed when lips pressed into his hair that was followed by the loud cheers of the rest of the family. The reaction that he observed most was Deliah's. He instantly knew she was happy and thank the gods that the she took the news well. The passive chuckled seeing the enthusiasm of Otto. 

Lumin shyly bowed in response to the thank you'sdirected at him. To the omega, it is an honor to be carrying the grandchildren of the head couple. His smaller frame was then encased by the larger. He knew Gerard must have known his discomfort and had the members going to the dining hall for what he assumed another feast.

I'd like that, love. I shall endure until we have that time then. Thank you for relieving me back there, G. He kissed the mate centaur and nuzzled with him. Their hands met to join on top of his belly, and it was in that position did they enter the hall. 

However as soon as they came in, scents of varying rabbit dishes wafted his sensitive nose. He gagged almost immediately, and sought comfort in the alpha's calming scent, deepening himself further on the tanned chest breathing quite heavily.

L-love....r-rabbits... make the feeling go away p-please. his eyes shut, as he tried to resist the sick feeling rising from his stomach.

(DarkAurion98, our school will be having a camping activity for two days so I won't be able to respondas soon again. I'm sorry that I have to take a leave again. This Rp is going great so far and I'd like to continue after I come back. I'll be rooting for your next replies!  Blush )
(It's ok Shiro08. Hope you're enjoying the camping!, I'm also loving the rp Sleepy )

It's ok love, breathe, hold my hand. The alpha made a gesture to his family. Only the leaders of the herd and Sasha followed the couple to a smaller room, suited with fruits and cold water. Candles glowing weakly as a generous morning son greeted through the big windows. Before the healer could express his apologies, Gerard interrupted with a smile. I know what you are thinking omega-mine, don't worry for the other guys not getting to feast with you. Everybody knows how hard and uncomfortable a pregnancy can be. He sat Lumin carefully on a wide furnished spot, cotton sheets at his disposal on case of fever and shivers. When his lover was set, the stallion finished his sentence with a whisper. Oh but I can't wait to see you going into the woods, our babies near to birth, you nesting in a bed of autumn leaves. We will be blessed love. You will feed them as I cover all of you in a warm grasp. That's my promise, keeping my family safe.

Then the alpha sat at his side, victorious grin at Lumin's blushed face. Deliah placed wet towels in front of the healer, as Otto looked at him with a chaste smile. You look sick son. I'm sorry this is hard for you. Here, take this as one of the lots of gifts you'll receive from us. He offered the passive an elixir, its sweet fragance instantly calming the nausea.

It doesn't last forever, but I think it will help. Finished the big alpha with a fond smile.

Thank you dad. I thought we were short on these potions.

Nah, that was months ago. Besides, our new son deserves the best. We don't want to see you sick Lumin. If you need anything else, just ask.

Yes! and we can even help you with the delivery. And oh the gifts for the babies. Oh, we can cook for you everyday!. Soft meals for you and the little ones.

Excuse me mom. Gerard interrupted an overexcited Deliah. I already cook for him, and I think he enjoys my work, right? an elbow lays gently on the healer's arm, searching complicity, trying to hide a chuckle from both too.
A nod then the young mate proceeded to squeeze the hand of the dominant as he breathed deeply. In his focus on losing the queasiness, he wasn't aware that he and the first family had left to a more settling room. He only did notice when instead of the nauseating smell of rabbits, scents of fruits and other pure essence was sensed by his nose.

Realizing the trouble that he might have caused the family, Lumin opted to apologize only to be cut off by his mate. He feels fortunate that the clan had understanding members. He blushed when he was led to sit on a very comfortable spot, liking how Gerard seemed to take in all detail to make sure he's comfy and safe. The omega kissed him sweetly on his jaw, snuggling closer to him, after the alpha was satisfied and had come to join him in his seat. He smiled at the sweet words of his love.

Then I don't have to worry when our stars decide to come. As you said, we'll be safe in your care. I also look forward for when those days of nesting will come. I know you'll be there with me to enjoy the beauty of birth, despite all pain. Thank you for your goodness, hon.

The pregnant taur took the offered wet towels thankfully from his mother-in-law,  damping his face lightly, making the memory of the rabbits be replaced with the comforting coolness and purifying scent of the wet towels. It was followed by the more calming scent of his father-in-law's gift, an elixir that was in demand for carrying patients at the clinic. They recently ran out so like as he might to have one, he couldn't have it. The solution was really effective, the sick feeling was almost gone. Only slight dizziness remained.

I'm alright, sir, just that the babies seem hateful of rabbits. I don't mind if the pregnancy is hard. For our future foals, I'll bare anything. I'm grateful to this wonderful gift, sir Otto. And I'm sure I'll be grateful to the gifts you'll bless me and Gerard.

The passive felt the love of a father from the head alpha, having felt none since he was born. He was happy to hear that the centaur was concerned for his health and wanted to give support as best as he can.

Thank you, d-dad. I'll take note of that.

His smile grew when the mother offered assistance in the delivery and also to cook for him and the babies. I'll very much appreciate your presence when they are being born, m-mom. Lumin chuckled seeing how Gerard retorted to his mother's cooking offer.

I assure you, mam, that your son is a brilliant cook. I know I and our babies will do well with him and his food. But I'm still thankful for the offer, mother.
The parents beamed at the words. Their new member was really trying to adapt to the family.

Oh son, you calling us mom and dad, make us so happy. Not to mention your courage, fighting for your offspring with the fierceness of the strongest alphas. Admitted Otto, giving Gerard a pleading stare, as if asking permission for something. The young stallion knew what it was and turned slowly to face Lumin, cupping his face kindly.

Love, I'm gonna ask you something. You don't have to accept, and my folks will love you no matter what. He paused, caressing the silky skin that won his heart, smiling at the healer's confused expression.

You remember my friends nuzzling you, yes? Well, my parents want to lay their scent on you too. Is the most intimate welcome they can give you. Nothing sexual of course! He blushed. They just want to hug you, comfort you, and I won't be jealous. Instead I will be serene, knowing they can make you feel better when I'm not close.

Otto got closer, his big muscular body and black coat emanating a relaxing scent. He smelt like incense, wet dirt and cologne. Deliah approached by the other side, smelling like orchids and blueberries. At his side was Gerard, reeking of burnt wood, sweat and safety.

We would be honored Lumin, make you our little son. The four of us together. Whispered the head alpha.

And our beautiful Sasha can watch and learn, so she knows how to scent someone when she presents. Finished Deliah.
Pale cheeks tinted red hearing the praises of the in-laws. Lumin was happy that the head couple had been happy of calling them as his second parents.

I'm thankful for your praises, d-dad. I only did what felt right for the safety of our foals. It was almost an instinct to act aggressively for them. And... thank you for letting me be a son to you. the younger omega then saw the gaze that the father gave to his son, and was confused. His confusion however was resolved by the hands of his mate cupping his face. 

Gerard started with asking permission for something and he just hummed in acknowledgement, leaning to the touch. His eyes were set on the green ones the stared fondly at him. Carefully he listened to what his alpha explained about the reason of their friends nuzzling, amazed at the thought that Chester and the others had cared for him that much to give their scents to him as comfort. Also with the idea that the parents wanted to do the same for him. His heart filled with joy, feeling special and very accepted.

I'll have no complaints, I know they won't do harm on me, nor any that would be cause of your jealousy. I'd be honored to receive your scents ma'am, sir. You can do as you please, I'm grateful for your comfort. He bowed then showed a smile radiating in happiness. The first to lay scent on him was the father. He felt himself tense a bit, being hugged by muscled arms that wasn't Gerard's, but then soon relaxed after recognizing the calming scent of nature and incense of the centaur. Next was Deliah, whose scent got him easily peaceful with the flowery and fruity smell. And of course he didn't fail to distinguish his mate's own familiar scent. Oh how he loved the forest-like scent of his love. Each unique scent he remembered well.

To be made your son is a blessing for me, d-dad. Our bond forever I'll cherish. He then saw little Sasha looking curiously at them, noting the words of the mother. He miled at her, and was glad that she smiled back. 

gods, thank you for another wonderful family.
Of course you will little one. Otto breathed in joy over the omega’s hair, feeling his carrying fragrance. He and Deliah tickled Lumin as Gerard placed sweet kisses on his neck. The little mare on the other side of the room couldn’t contain, running to the group between giggles. She was received with a warm hug from everybody.

Lumin is my brother now!!. She celebrated.

Then there was just silence. Not uncomfortable, but peaceful. The bigger stallion laid on the floor, making a motion to the passive to rest at his side. At Gerard’s approval, he snuggled himself beside his new father. Young dominant took place at the other side, massaging the almost unnoticeable bulge forming there.
Our little ones are growing sunshine. He gave Lumin a chaste kiss on the lips. Deliah sat in front of the trio, offering our healer a plate with fresh apples, while hugging the little princess. Otto breathed heavily over the smaller taur scalp.
Don’t worry son, as the leader of the herd, I would like to mark you with my scent a few more times but no as strongly as your mate can. He smiled.
-------------

Night arrived, and the couple was resting on the pond where they first mated, enjoying the sight of the moon in a battle with storm clouds.
Any news from your mother love?
It didn't bother him that the head alpha had became closer to him. Lumin giggled like a child with the parents' tickling, and mate's kisses on his neck, liking the feeling of being a young colt again at the same time a loved wife. Dashing from the corner, he caught Sasha in a tight hug, diverting any strong impact on his stomach. He kissed the hair of the sweet mare, and was overjoyed hearing the excited reaction of his princess.

The omega taur felt peaceful with snuggling on his father-in-law's calming scent. Lavender orbs threatening to slumber again at the calming effect. Another stallion laid next to him. It was Gerard and did his hands feel gentle and massaging his belly. He was brought to imagine months gone by and by then his mate would have a bigger belly to massage.

Hmm...they'll grow bigger and stronger. I can't wait to see them more visible at a sizable bump. Omega siad as he returned the kiss back to the younger alpha. Deliah sat in front of them, offering a plate of apples which he thankfully and readily accepted. Especially it would seem that the quads had taken a liking to apples. He munched into them, moaning at the sweetness, eyes closed in crescents as if really savoring the taste.

His eyes opened when he realized the head of Otto was on top of his. He just nodded at the plan to scent him more by the older alpha, giving back a smile reflecting his understanding of the father's request.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumin snuggled closer to Gerard trying to fight the chilly winds of the night that would come then and then. The moon really looked lovely. The pond was a sight to see with it s dim lit shining waters.

I just received her response yesterday. She said she's alright with coming to us. However she doesn't know how soon she can visit with the coming up teaching ministry she'd assigned to be part with. She's a very loved teacher back at our valley and is very popular among young foals. She assured that no matter what she'll fulfill the visit, just not sure when she can. She even joked that it will be her surprise.
Ah surprise? Great!, I can't wait to meet her personally. He took deep breaths on his mate's hair. You were so good today sweetie. So good for your alpha. Warm whispers draw lines over Lumin's skin, killing the cold temperature descending over the pond.

I can feel you tired. Sleep. Give our foals and yourself some rest my love. They kissed fervently, tangling tails and souls.

-------------------

Weeks flew by and sadly for the stallion, he had to witness the condition of his mate, vomiting almost every night, running away from hard smells and clearly struggling at work to keep focus on his duties. However, the healer was strong, that was not secret at all. He reassured the alpha he was ok, always with the smile of an angel.

Rackli didn't help much. One day he and G bought some supplies on the town for the farm, while Lumin was working.

Man, I know you are one of the jewels of the herd and all that stuff but... four foals? Did you took an aphrodisiac that day or something? He snorted.
Shut up Rack. He returned the joke. My angel has a very fertile heaven on him. I'm sure my seed had nothing to do with the number, except giving our four beautiful creatures enough strenght. He said proudly, tail raised and vest fighting to contain his muscles.
Sure. Said his friend with a wicked smile.

----------------------------

The following morning, the stallion's pride rejoiced with the beauty in front of him. In the healer's small garden, hidden from the main road, stood a radiant centaur, golden tail matching the sunrise, white coat messy but inviting. His belly was really showing now, and the alpha couldn't avoid to place his hands there, kissing his lover.

Good morning lazy moon. He whispered. Did they wake you up?. Strong arms danced across tender flesh.

---------------------------

After a kind of uncomfortable advice from Mrs. Dashwood, the dominant was smiling at his sleeping mate.

-Gerard, I know that Lumin is still a bit shy about mating so you can think what I'm going to tell you is a bad idea-
-It depends ma'am. What is it?-
-With four babies on the way, Lumin's birth canal will suffer some injuries-
-Wait. Will he be on danger?-
-No. the birth won't threaten his life if managed right, but as things go, he will suffer a lot of pain-

The stallion stood cold. The remorse he left away coming back in waves.

-No young man. Do not worry. There's a simple solution to that. I actually recommend it to a lot of pregnant couples-
-You sure? What is it?-
-You just have to stimulate his entry. Not with intercourse of course, but by using his slick and your natural skills to make him feel better-
-Natural skills?- The older female chuckled at the question.
-You'll know young man-

It was pretty obvious actually. Carefully of not disturbing his prince, the alpha got out of bed, leaning down and softly setting a golden tail aside. He took a deep breath and a long stare of the sacred muscle in front of him, already glistening with a drop of slick. Getting closer, his tongue rested on the tight and big rim, savouring the essence of his mate. Finding resistence, he pushed harder, feeling the heat of the almost virginal cavity, only to see lavender eyes looking at him in confussion.

Uhh. I can explain.
My mother's a wonderful mare. I'm sure she'll like you, love. He relaxed in the warm breaths of the alpha feeling less chilly with each contact. He hummed and smiled at the praise received. For you, my love. And for my new family.

Eyes heavy already, he leaned back further onto his mate. And with a sleepy nod and a sloppy kiss, the omega rested in his alpha's arms.
-----------------------------------------------------

The following weeks had been hard for the young pregnant healer. He became accustomed with his found routine of waking up early to vomit, dodging nauseating smells, and the ever fun race to the toilet at different times of the day to once again retch up his meals. It didn't help that he always feels hungry and weakened after each episode. It bothered him at work but he was strong he can endure. And Mrs. Dashwood was kind enough to also help him feel more comfortable in duty.

Dear I can see that apples had become your friend. I noticed that it is the only food that you can keep down besides the tasteless bread. I assume it also lets up the sick feeling? two shy nods from the younger. He was currently resting at a room after nearly collapsing from the lack of energy. It was to be a secret but the head seemed to have known and and found him.

I recommend you have a sling bag at bay in case you'd need the apples. I'm allowing you to eat as much as you like even when on duty. I can see it has been a craving too, yes? another shy nod.
------------------------------------------------------

Lumin woke up with an increasing pressure on his bladder. He got up from their bed, mindful of the added weight, and quickly headed to the bathroom. On his way back, he saw the beautiful sunrise and decided to watch its glory. He was standing at their garden for about five minutes when he heard sound of hooves approaching. He turned to meet his equally disoriented mate, flattening strands of dark hair that stuck out. They kissed with much love. His lips tugged more upward feeling the hands of his alpha running on his now prominent baby bump.

Good morning. Not even kicking and yet they know how to pressure my bladder. he chuckled.
-------------------------------------------------------

Tired from another day at the clinic, the passive slept soundly beside his mate. In his deep sleep, he didn't notice that the dominant had left his side to come into his rear. A hand on his bulging middle, Lumin looked peaceful. The peace was broken however when sleepy lavender eyes slowly opened when he felt penetration on his entrance. His vision adjusted to the darkness before finally seeing that the alpha wasn't with him on the bed.  He carefully turned a bit to look at the back, an eyebrow arched when he saw Gerard entering him.

Love, what are you doing?
Well. Gerard took a deep breath, laying down behind his prince with a smile. Love, with you being a healer, I'm sure you have been aware all this time... He paused, scenting his mate in a warm lock of arms. Of the delivery my love. We both know it would be painful, so Mrs. Dashwood suggested me to relax your birth canal. He set aside golden traces from the omega's face, kissing him slowly, tongues dancing gingerly.

I know someone is shy when it comes to sex. He chuckled, not making fun of his lover at all costs for sure. But let me help you my angel. If we dilate your muscles down there, then our foals won't leave you injured. It would make me feel so bad, me hugging our little lights while you feel all that pain. Is not fair, I don't want that.

The alpha's breath quicked up, already foreseeing all the bad endings, holding his mate tighter. What if you get afraid of me after birth?. He whispered, trying to reason. Lumin would never be afraid of him, they loved each other, although the idea of the omega scared of his alpha only originates from insecurity.

Who would tell? One of the strongest stallions of the herd, brakes down at an uncertain future.
Sleep still strong, the omega was just enough conscious to understand what the alpha was saying. Gerard had once again settle on the bed with him and he instinctively neared the warm chest again.

Hmm...I'm aware of that, love. I've handled a number of patients with the same situation so I should know as much. Mrs. Dashwood had also talked to me about it earlier, emphasizing the need for it in our case. The passive slowly turned so that he was facing the much awake mate. His eyes once again closed content with the feeling of his love's hand and being sweetly kissed.

I'm sorry, G. Eyes fluttering open again in embarrassment on the joke, avoiding contact with green orbs. He felt a bit guilty and kissed the alpha's chin as a shy apology. I'm sorry for abstaining from you, hon. But now as it is a need for the safe delivery of the foals, I'll be very much willing to be once more d-dilated. I trust you that you won't hurt me or force me into anything I don't like. Do what you and I think is best my heart.

It's Lumin's turn to embrace the taller as the other tell of his worries on the birth. He could feel the distress and fear of his mate. Sensing this he released a calming scent that was a mix of his and the pregnancy.

Gerard, don't ever think of such things. No matter what pain I'll go through, I could never stand to be apart from you. When I birth, when I experience pain at its peak, that's when I'll be wanting your presence more, love. Besides I've seen a lot of births, pain during then is inevitable no matter what preparations made. So don't stress yourself so much in this, G. Come on, you know I won't ever be like that to you.

The omega tightened his embrace on the alpha as tears from the dominant began to wet his shoulders and faint sobs can be heard. The muscular body was also trembling a bit.

I love you Gerard, alpha mine, my love, my heart, my forever. Always remember this whenever negative thoughts start coming. Also I won't let our foals be unattached to their papa. His hand rubbed his bump, placing one of Gerard's on top.

Now let's rest now love. Another tiring day awaits us tomorrow. Lumin hoped that by tomorrow, his mate would be feeling better about himself. As comfort to the mate's insecurities, he momentarily lifted his tail to let out a bit of his entrance's scent, showing that he is indeed alright with the dilating.
The tears where replaced with pride. You know what L? You are right. All this is just natural. I have to man up. The alpha chuckled, standing up and strecthing his muscles on a false display of strenght. All to amuse his little fella. Little? He's almost as tall as you, knothead. He thought.

At the inviting tail flickering, he crept into the wide mattress. He didn't assault the lovely entry though. Instead the stallion kissed the omega's big asscheeks, leaving tender touches on a circuit starting at his gonads, crossing tail, loin and legs.

Tell you what my angel. I'm gonna give you a good massage, courtesy of your humble farmer. He teased, placing hands on spots near Lumin's entrance. He won't treat the sweet spot like a toy. That's not what his mate needs. Just touching that silky furry tighs is enough to make the smaller taur gasp, nothing more.

The healer relaxed at the touch, drifting away as the big hunter covered his hands in oil, touching the belly, feeling each pulsation.
You guys have such a beautiful daddy. Try not to fight much in there, yes? Papa is gonna teach you how to use your hoofs when you grow.
Gerard stopped for a second, tensing his knuckles against the other's back, earning a pleasured moan muffled by the pillow. This was a declaration to his sons and a love letter to the centaur that won his heart by fixing his back.

Little ones, daddy and I gonna run at your side in the fields. We will fall when you do. And then stand up. We will catch the apples your golden healer like so much. I'll tell you stories at night, in the pond when we were one. We will hunt and laugh and dance around the fire. We will be a family.

Those last words sealed the promise againts L's forehead. The lovers fell for each other warmth and slept the whole night.
(I'll be posting tomorrow Blush I want to ask though if how long would be the gestation and how big the quads are getting; for reference.)
(No worries!. I think the gestation can continue for three months, obviously jumping from time to time until you are finally ready. The foals will be a bit smaller than regular ones, considering there are four of them in your belly. This means you will grow a bit more than omegas with less offsprings. Now, you can relax Blush , I'm not into hyperinflation or anything like that. It will be a calm and lovely pregnancy and birth)
(So it will be three months just like how there is nine months for humans? Is Lumin still a month pregnant or at least one and a half? Sorry but I didn't quite understand  Blush )

I know you're strong G. Don't flaunt your muscles like that. Lumin smiled as he completely turned side ways, guiding the bump of course, to face his alpha. He sighed subtly, happy that his man had snapped out of his worries. He chuckled with him in his sleepy state.

As the larger centaur moved to be on the mattress again, he swished his tail again hoping to further encourage the mate. The omega must admit that though he had been shy, he definitely did miss the feeling of his love on his entrance, how his rear and tail would always be pampered first before any activity down there. He was relaxed and sleep was slowly consuming him again.

I'll take you up... on that offer love. And boy, the hands did wonders on his tense muscles. He had been needing this for the past week with the clinic getting busy. He moaned and gasped a bit when touches were made on his milky thighs, but not of pain rather of feeling satisfied and pleased.

As the massage continued, Lumin slowly drifted to sweet dreams. He was no longer conscious of the hands stopping and moving to his middle to soothe the lightly pulsating belly. The foals were strong, able to make their father feel them even though they hadn't started kicking yet. Lumin then smiled, still away from waking again. He didn't hear the dominant's words to their offsprings but somehow he still feels the warmth of the other's speech.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lumin woke up feeling hungry. He tried to get up but felt a heaviness on his lower half. He clearly remembered that he shouldn't be that heavy yet but checked all still. He ran his hand to it only to feel... hair? He looked down, and smiled to see his love sleeping on him, hands on his stomach. Not wanting to disturb the peace of the alpha, he just stayed put, waiting for the other to wake. His pale hands playing with the back hair.
(Chills Cool , I was thinking that Lumin will remain pregnant for three more months, starting now, plus the almost two months that already passed since they mated. I know it's a short period for a pregnancy but maybe that way the stage will not extend to much. However, if you want a longer period I'm totally ok with it. :D . Will post later today.)
Gerard woke up at fingers hesitating over his hair, with hands damped on oil and face in the place where Lumin's torso meets his coat. By the way, he loved the transation in that zone, extremly soft with silk skin and downy white fur creating swirls. Slowly the alpha went up, kissing a flat abdomen, tongue trailing around one of the pink nipples. He covered it with his lips, without excessively using his tongue. Now with the omega blushing, he continues, caressing the taur with his knuckles on every joint. Finally he reaches the neck, grunting deep on his chest, biting possessively on the source of harmonious fragances.

At the end, he rests his head on the pillow, pulling Lumin closer with face snuggled against a broad chest.

Good morning love. What would you like for breakfast?
(oh ok :D . In total, there's five months, right?)

The head slowly moved upwards on his body, making sure to leave marks at every stop; and for which every stop made the omega blush and moan slightly. He just let the centaur be, loving how lips and hands trailed his upper torso. When he was able to meet the gorgeous face of his mate, he smiled and went to kiss the loved lips.

Good morning my alpha. Hmm... can we have omelettes? The alpha was seen to nod and starting to move to get up but then the young passive started again in a more excited tone. Oh it must have apples in them and then drizzled with lots and lots of maple! Mmm I can already taste its goodness. The omega snapped out of it to see the look on his love's face. He blushed.

Sorry, too weird? I-I'm fine with ordinary omelettes. Though you can see in the eyes of the pregnant taur that he really wanted the his special kind.
(yep ;) )

Seems a beautiful taur has the cravings. Gerard just chuckled, making his fingers dance on the other's neck. I can cook everything you want sweetheart, don't worry. Omelettes with sparks of apple, streams of maple and on top of that, spicy bread with royal honey, just for you. Heading to the kitchen, the alpha raises his tail, flirting with power while heating up some water. The large creature handles his space on the narrow kitchen, cracking some eggs and picking up the fresh red fruit growing in the healer's garden.

He heard a stomach roaring in the main room. I know sweetie, I'm coming!. He yells drawing a smile. Couple minutes later, he is placing a tray full of eatable marvels. (at least for him). Omelettes soaked in maple, decorated with apples and slices of spiced loafs. Tea is out of the ecuation this time. Instead he prepared cold lemonade mixed with the elixir Otto gave them.

Enjoy your meal sir. Garad faked a bow, resting at his partner's side, while caressing his hair and belly. Smirking, he whispers on Lumin's ear.

Hmmm, Did I make you so round? I put lots of love inside you, didn't I? He steals a toast, retrieving fast, waiting for the incoming hit on his arm.

I'm your nemesis, son of the moon. Eyebrows make a bad work pretending a serious face.
(  :) )
Lavender eyes glinted in happiness with the alpha's willingness to make him the weird yet favored delicacy. He kissed the strong jaws gleefully.

Then can you make it for me? Oh I can't wait to have it! I can already taste the sweetness and richness of flavor.Thank you G, Love you!

The omega watched as the alpha exited the room and headed towards the kitchen, chuckling a bit when he saw the centaur's attempt of flirting, and how his love struggled slightly on the then narrow space. 

While waiting, the passive could smell from the room the food that his mate was making and again it was enough to make him salivate. At that time the babies made known of their hunger to their father, sending off a loud rumble. The mother just laughed.

You better hurry dear, the little ones are getting hungry! He laughed again, amused by how the dominant started quickening his pace, thought still proved to be quite skillful even with the pressure.

From his lying position, Lumin made to move into a sitting position, belly still rested well on the mattress. He could feel himself getting more excited as Gerard came back bringing the craved food. The tray was placed next to him and he had to really control himself to not gorge right away. He waited for the his alpha to settle again and looked at him as if asking permission. And with Gerard's signal, Lumin thanked him for the food and immediately went to satisfying his cravings.

He would hum and moan at the goodness of the taste, having spoon after spoon of the unique omelettes. His love had mate a lot and he just help himself with, after all he was craving for four. He would often sip on the lemonade that was really refreshing and complemented well with the heaviness of the bread and eggs. While absorbed in eating, he would give looks of satisfaction to the alpha, for which he was grateful that the other returned with a fond smile.

He hummed in response to Gerard but his look of happiness was replaced with a frown as a toast was stolen from his plate. As expected the mischievous dominant got a hit on the arm, a bonus on the chest.

That's mine. You cooked it for me, therefore it's mine. Give it back! The young omega was entering one of his moods, and in all seriousness the alpha was on becoming his nemesis, the omega became teary.

W-why would you do that? (sniff) Y-your stars wanted to have that toast.... d-don't you care f-for t-them?(hiccup). It was followed by another strong hit on the chest. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,954 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,123 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 637 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,219 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,844 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,027 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,098 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,888 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,425 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,716 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9