Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The stallion remained still, holding his mate, feeling how every plead stabbed his heart. He failed, but the omega was the one asking for company. He let him finish, caressing and tucking at the blonde hair. Tears landing on the other's face.

You don't have to do anything, just stay with me. I failed you my angel, you are perfect. I will never stop loving you, never will stop protecting my little family. He planted little kisses all over Lumin's face. I will never leave you. Never ignore you again. I'm staying here, every second. He whispered at the end, drifting away between sobs and exhaustion along his lover.

As hours passed, the sleeping bodies came as closer to each other as it was possible, interlacing hoofs and tails, while the passive's head rested on the dominant's chest. There was no nightmares, neither dreams. No fears, no hopes; just silence. Gerard smiled in his sleep, low rumble and slow exhalation cooing the healer. There was a sincere beauty on that pair, aside of the dirty coats, messy hair, faces covered in salty remains and unpleasant aromas from both. It doesn't matter if they are couple again.

When the clock marks an undefinied hour, they wake up slowly, giggling with no reason, hands desperately seeking for kicks and shows of affection.

You stink little angel. Whispers Gerard, earning a muffled laugh from his partner and a "you too".

I know I have a lot to fix, but I'm here with you. The taur I fell in love with
Lumin cried on in the alpha's strong hold, savoring this moment that the centaur was with him. He cried all his worries, all his fears, until exhaustion silenced him slowly. He was slumped on the broad shoulder with eyes swollen and only sniffling about. The omega was like a child in how he was behaving but he didn't care, he want his mate with him.

The broken heart raced alive again with the apology and promise Gerard had gave him with all his sincerity and love. He was almost brought to tears again, this time of happiness, but found he couldn't cry anymore. Instead what was returned was a stronger embrace to the alpha that was followed by a pull resulting to a passionate kiss. It was his sign of forgiveness, accepting the apology and the willingness to submit again.

Then I should trust you that what you promise, you will keep. With this I give you my trust, and along with it my heart. Please take care of it and keep your promise it is only with me and our foals you'll love, and where you'll always be. I forgive you, my love, just please don't break us again. the omega was exhausted too and soon he joined in the land of dreams.

For the first time in days he had been troubled with the dilemma, Lumin slept peacefully; no more insecurities as he lay with his husband. He was his no matter what, he can now be assured. Mrs. Dashwood came by to check on the two and was happy to see that the couple had made up already. Not wanting to disturb the peace, she left after a while of admiring. The bath can surely wait until tomorrow.

They woke up like nothing happened; the pair were both all giggles and sunshine. Gerard come to remark on his stink, but instead of fuming, the omega found it humorous and humored the other too. You too so don't go all judgy on me, besides it practically your fault I hadn't bathed. just kidding love. You know I'm not angry anymore. a peck.

In all their lovey dovey, the babies make themselves know by the hunger he felt that was accompanied by faint kicks. Lumin chuckled at the cuteness of it, rubbing circles on his bump. He turned to Gerard with a smile.

Dear, we're hungry. was the cheeky request.
(Note: Heat and rut are terms associated to alpha/omega dynamics. Recommend to look for them before reading.)

The tender lips meeting his, warm flesh entangled in a dance of guilt and affection. A light but sincere version of catharsis you could say.
I'll never break you again my lights, you are the most special things in the world to me. He really means it. The only thing keeping him away from exiling the previous mare himself is the surpassing safety he feels with his omega.

Yes, it's my fault, but don't doubt that our future baths are going to be together. He whispered, half apologetic, half charming at Lumin's comment. Is that combination even possible? The alpha is willing to try. At the feeding request, he couldn't contain the brightest smile he had in weeks.

Gods, you little guys will sure have papa's diet. He said, placing little kisses on the gorgeous bump. Before exiting the room, he leaves hickeys on the healer's neck, releasing wild musk in small amounts. Babe, when I said you stink, is because I love it. Is driving me crazy, and after seeing how good you can make your way though the woods, I wonder how would you look in heat after the birth. He growls softly on Lumin's ear. My beautiful centaur assaulting my nostrils, galloping through the forest, calling for his alpha. They kiss again, not messy, but really needing.

MINE. He growls deeper. Just mine. I'm yours. This is how crazy you have me, all for you my angel. Gerard's pupils dilate, making the stallion back away before he even thinks on mating. Not with his lover needing rest and care. However, Lumin's heated whining doesn't help either.

Omega, mine. He grunts, heading to the hall. I'll be back with the food in no time. He manages to find words between the war taking place at his mind. My sweet angel. He bows in an act of courting before finally leaving the healer alone. As he goes to the cafeteria, the hunter can't avoid raising his tail, exposing his chest in joy while daring with the stare every alpha he finds. His mate and foals are healing, and that has him lost in bliss, burning the promise in his head to never break it.

Minutes later, the couple is eating grapes and white meat, in a display of feral behaviour. Lumin started nesting, covering himself with pillows and sheats, barely chuckling and humming at his alpha. Gerard rests at his side, kissing, caressing, gently biting. He only answers with grunting and nuzzling for his omega. Heat and rut are starting to build, and now the words are out of the communication. Except two: Mine, yours.
(I read the terms and I hope this isn't going to lead to intercourse between the two. Blush )

Forgiveness was already provided when lips lovingly caressed his body. He felt the love in every contact and with that he knew that Gerard would truly be his forever. He hummed in approval of shared baths, how he missed those moments, and made to give a quicker, sweet kiss in agreement. It was comforting to see the alpha joking with the unborn foals. The dream of having a happy family is still achievable after all.

Before his centaur had willed to go out, he certainly made enough measures that he is his omega; and that made his heart flutter like a young colt in love again. Gerard was mostly succeeding getting things back to normal again and the taur appreciated it. Lumin liked the parting words of his mate.

Is that so? Hmm... maybe I won't bathe after all, if it drives you crazy of me as you say. And G, thinking of another heat? Well, maybe it's best that we wait for these little ones to come out first before thinking of any of that. He was actually unsure of mating again, so soon? It wasn't that he didn't like having it with Gerard, it is just there is that feeling in him that stops his drive for intercourse, maybe it's the hormones brought by the pregnancy?

They kissed heatedly, and he must admit that he wanted the kiss to be so also. But when the centaur parted and he saw the change of behavior and light in his eyes, that's when he got slightly intimidated. Lumin knew he was in heat, but it wasn't what he wanted, all he wanted were the soft contacts, just to be by his alpha's side and kisses littering on  him. He whimpered, suddenly becoming protective of his litter. Good thing, though, that his love managed to control himself. With that he smiled again as the centaur left.

Gerard came back and they ate. The passive was happy to be eating without any worries anymore. There will be times when the smaller would shift about, arranging and re-arranging pillows. He was nesting, he knew, and the feeling to protect his foals and put things into order was staring to cloud his mind, barely following what his mate is talking about. He feels the larger lay next to him, and as he was again bombarded with the mate's affectionate antics, he find himself smiling. He really loves it when Gerard does this cuddling with him. His heat started to surface. It was one desiring to be touched and feel loved by his alpha. He looked at the centaur with a neediness in his eyes, He just hoped that his love was in the same boat as him.
( :D no worries. The note wasn't for you. It is for Reader's that don't understand the terms. Not sex-oriented)
Lumin's stare was intense, forgiving and in some ways lustful. The stallion wasn't a beast though. He can control himself from mating, but when it comes to teasing, the two centaurs don't know how to stop. Gerard keeps assuring his dominance with the four letter word, warm breath and playful sucking mixed with nibbling at the other's ear. The embrace didn't break even with Mrs. Dashwood checking on them.

Sorry to interrupt gentlemen. I'll just give Lumin a special vitamin to keep the foals healthy. She said softly, while Otto and Deliah took the opportunity to witness their mated sons. On his side, the alpha was having trouble focusing his vision, as eyes were foggy with the cloud of pheromones invading the room. He understands the action, but can only answer with a nod, grunting as the head healer applies an injection on his lover. Oh yes, his lover, with damped hair and salty skin. With a majestic tail making invitations, unaware for its owner.

Omega good. Alpha is sorry, alpha is so sorry. He says, voice low with the elder mare chuckling at the words. Now she's totally sure the alpha is in primal state. The lack of proper syntax was an obvious sign. She waves her goodbye again and leaves the taurs to rest.

I promise to be good
Gerard gave him kisses, nibbles and all those teasing from which he was satisfied and enjoyed with. This is what he wanted, and he was glad that his alpha was sympathetic enough to feel that is what he wants. He played with, submitting to every tease that his mate had to offer to him. In Lumin's joy and pleasure, he knew his heat is slowly overpowering him. And soon, gone was the control of the omega. It may have been triggered also by the needy and insecure primal side of him that was afraid of losing the alpha again.

The passive was whimpering constantly, showing how vulnerable the host was truly feeling. He wanted his mate. Much skin contact he initiated, coming closer to the warmth of the dominant. When the head healer came, sensing it was another omega, the omega in heat became a bit aggressive. Mine... He tightened his hold on the strong arms that surrounded him, and growled at the mare, eyes dark in jealousy. Only when the alpha comforted him did he retaliate and allowed the elder to come near him. The shot made him wince, but it also made his alpha happy. He couldn't help but swish his tail for the mate in his happiness.

As the centaur was in the same predicament as him, he wasn't bothered with the different speech. I know you'll keep that promise.

-------------------------------------------------

Lumin recovered fully by the second day of his stay, since then he was put into reception work only. However, only a week away from being four months, it could be seen that even with the less demanding work, the carrying healer was struggling. He gets tired quickly, and the bigger belly was not helping him at all. It hurts to stand too long, his back ache, and top of all, the foals would often kick him during work. Mrs. Dashwood saw this. The boy wasn't complaining, except for the barely audible whimpers and gasps, and she knew that maybe it was high time for this.

She excused him to her office, and she noticed the way the apprentice followed him - slow, small steps, a hand on his back, and another rubbing on the bump. When they arrived, and the younger had seated himself, she begun.

- Lumin, I noticed you were wincing and running circles on your belly. Is something wrong?
- The babies are just really active, ma'am. There's nothing to worry about.
- Ah, about that...
-What is it?
- You're already a month before your due date, and I would like to suggest taking a leave soon.
- But I'm still capable, ma'am! I can still work!
- Boy, you're struggling. And besides, think of the babies. They're affected with this.
-I... alright... for the babies...
- Starting tomorrow, you'll be off duty. You can still come here, but only for visits and and check-ups.

Lumin went home almost teary of the news. He loved his work, but he knew he loved the foals more. So with new encouragement, he laid at their bed, waiting for Gerard to come and tell him the news also.

(I skipped days ahead :D if that's not okay with you, I can change this reply. Blush )
The cooperation of the omega made our alpha proud, huffing and whispering with warm air over his mate's frame. What happens when you add the beautiful healer acting like a jelous colt, grunting and claiming? Well, Gerard had to make a big effort to hide his arousal. The pair looked like two tribal centaurs just finishing their mating rituals. Calm. Down. Brute.  Scolded the stallion to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Days after the incident, a lot of things happened. The farmer could see the sadness from his lover, being designated to reception at the clinic. He tried to encourage the golden beauty with massive breakfasts, placed in bed everyday. Light white meats, fresh apples, eggs and even soft ice creams decorated the menu as soon as the sun entered the window. Next event on the list was the bath. The ethereal promise made on a gray day now has a bright future, while Gerard scrubs Lumin's back and coat. Long legs get a special treatment with loving hands, considering the added weight put over them. At the end the alpha applies a cold elixir on the other's entry, relaxing it for the oncoming birth. The shower stops with massages on random parts of his miracle, followed by kisses on horseback and neck.

You beautiful. Wish carrying could be easy for you my love, but have to admit, looking at your big round body makes me proud. He says chastely, with a soft kiss on the lips for the finale. Stepping out of the bathroom, the hunter places a daisy flower on the healer's angelic hair. The way damped gold and white curls shine with the light makes the dominant's heart jump on his chest.

Oh Lumin Luna. Can I know what potion you gave me to fall in love with you so madly? You have a lot of explaining to do dear sir. He jokes, trying to imitate his father when giving a speech to the herd. At Lumin's giggles, he sprays the omega's favorite essence on his still naked chest.

--------------------------------------------------------
The day has been rough. The walk to the healing hall was quiet but comfortable, with arm over shoulder the whole time. Stoolen kisses catching the attention of bystanders. When they arrived, they touched their lips again for what seemed an eternity. Gerard bent down and nuzzled the big tummy guarding their foals. Be good with daddy today ok? My stars. A tender peck landed on the silky fur.

Have a good day my angel. Have to clear some things at the farm. May come back with some groceries so we can meet at your place. He said with foreheads close.

--------------------------------------------------------

Friends and family ask for Lumin as the hunter arrives. With a smile he tells how his angel is healing, beaming at their babies when they kick. He spends part of the morning harvesting, dealing with Scarlet's stern glances. Even with the clear tricks of Savannah on display, she has a hard time looking at her partner. However that changes at noon, when the mare in question finally comes to the lands. In a meeting, she silenty cries listening to Gerard's words.

I was a fool for falling in your charade. I can't fully blame you though. My own stupidity led me to my bonded mate watching in horror your move. I was happy with you back Savannah. An old friend coming home. So much I denied my angel from attention, but that's not happening again. I won't let that happen.

She accepts her punishment. Seven harvesting hours per day during two months. Gerard wanted to have the same tratment by himself, but the forgivness of his mate and family convienced him to just completing his normal work hours. After all, he needed time to be with his angel.

------------------------------------------------

He finally comes home with all the ingredients for dinner. It's actually early and he can smell the sadness in the air. Finding the future mother on their bed, he sits at his side. Lumin? What's wrong love?

(I'm totally ok with it. You always know how to make it interesting  Cool . Also, sorry for this long reply and the daisy flower detail. I can change thiss reply if you want   Blush  )
As Lumin waited for Gerard in his sadness, he remembered all the things the alpha had done for him just to cheer him up. Treated like royalty, only receiving the best from his love. Massages on his sore muscles were divine and by then he was sure Gerard was an angel sent from above. And the daisy! He chuckled at the sweetness of the memory. He always thought that flowers are for mares, but he really didn't find any shame on receiving the flower that was lovingly placed on his ear. The omega even treasured the little daisy secretly hidden in his books. These were the reasons why he was confident that he could turn to his alpha to uplift him from this depression.

Lumin sighed at the memory of it all. Gerard had really done a lot for him and he doubt that he had done much for the other at all. And here he was about to add on the burden of his love with his problems. I'm failing as a good omega, aren't I? I should make it up to him first. I shouldn't be selfish any longer. Oh in his depression, what silly thoughts entered his mind.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard finally came when the sun had set and the healer beginning to doze off. The passive was awoken the moment he heard the voice of his mate asking him what's wrong. He wanted to tell him, he really did, about the leave he was given. But as he look at the tired form laying beside him, how could he give any more trouble to the centaur? So with much resolve, he gave his husband a smile he hoped would be convincing enough, and said,

There's nothing wrong love. I know you had a tiring day so rest and don't worry about me anymore. We're all doing fine. He caressed the black hair and kissed him  welcome. He remembered the activeness of the foals that brought him inspiration and joy throughout this saddening day, and thought that it would cheer his alpha up also.

Speaking of the babies, they weren't behave at all. They gave papa a really hard time and... events of earlier came flashing back, and the poor omega had found himself unable to hide the sadness any longer. Gerard must've been surprised to see the mate suddenly near to tears. ... and Mrs. Dashwood noticed. She-she said that I was u-unable to  work well any(hiccup)more and that I sh-should take a leave already. G-Gerard! I can't work anymore! What am I g-gonna (hiccup) do?...

(Thank you! Blush  But you really make good plots and twists yourself! :D And about the length, I really like it when you reply long. It makes me more excited to read your replies! The daisy was also a good detail for me so don't worry yourself about it.)
(Cool to hear that. Thanks)

The alpha didn't fall for the smile. When the omega finally brought himself to tears, Gerard was holding him, tracing circles with his knuckles over Lumin's back and neck.

What are you gonna do? Nothing my lovely sunshine. He said with a fond smile, resembling the voice of a father calming his son. Lumin, you are pregnant. You gave your best on that work and Mrs. Dashwood knows it. That's why she gave you the rest you deserve. Besides, your job isn't going anywhere. When our lights and you are safe, you can go back. The last words came with a high note, expressing confidence. I'm sure she didn't say your work isn't good. She's just worried about you sweetie.

Big hands wiped off inoccent tears as the son of the moon found comfort. They stayed like that for some minutes until the alpha spoke again. So, my stars are not behaving well uh? Well, when you come to our world, a tickle storm is waiting for you. He sang on the other's belly, using his knuckles again against the soft fur.

Ok young man, centaur of my heart. Are you ready for dinner with me?

He offered his hand, leading his mate to the living room, placing blankets and pillows around him if he feels the need to nest again. After lips touch forehead and nose satiates smelling floral hair, the big stallion starts preparing some light pasta and a fresh fruit carnival. Of course, he gets naked before the cooking, making himself at home.
The alpha had him in his comfort the moment the first tears dropped, and internally the omega had been so thankful that his mate had received him loyal to affection. Why would he ever think he'll be seen as a burden by his love. Gerard loves him and all he does is for love, he really shouldn't doubt it anymore.

He listened to the calming voice of the alpha while still silent tears poured out from his swollen lavenders, nose puffy and red. He was sniffling and hiccuping about, but with every rationality driven to him by the centaur, Lumin nods like a child submitting to their parents words. It was true what the dominant said and reminiscing back all that he was sulking for, he felt stupid. Mrs. Dashwood meant good in her offer. It was after all for the better of him and the foals.

You're right, G...you're right. I-I'm just overreacting. I'm pregnant and she's just concerned for me. He replied, now calm enough to talk without the difficulty. He replied but it was as if he was trying to still convince himself that. Sadness was gone as it was lighted by understanding brought by his mate. Big hands came wiping the cool tears. The omega smiled and and held the hands on his face. He kissed them, then the lips came next.

Thank you for bearing with me, love. Me and my hormones... He chuckled.

Lumin fondly smiled at the mate that began playfully scolding the active foals. Well, they really had been quite a handful this day, but actually he didn't mind. He felt assured with the movement that the babies are doing well. Though he wasn't sure if he can really say the same next month.

You heard your papa, little stars, so you better listen or else you'll know his magic tickles. The omega chided in, going with his love. The knuckles on his belly relieved sore muscles that had been supporting the weight of the foals. He closed his eyes and sighed. Then he glanced up to meet his mate again.

Love, they fell asleep. Seems like they'll be listening to you more when they come.

At the mention of dinner, his stomach grumbled and he nodded at the offer. Carefully he was helped up and lead into the living room where he lay to wait again . The sight of the pillows and blankets around him made him feel want to nest again and so he did, and once more he was in the middle of a huge, soft, pillow and blanket nest. He snuggled into the sheets, shifting to find the most comfortable spot. He smiled when he found the spot and the feel of Gerard's lips on his forehead.

Lumin waited, but as he did, he began dozing off.
"Thank you for bearing with me, love. Me and my hormones..."

Cheerful smile threatened to appear at Gerard's lips, hearing those apologetic words. Wait, who is he playing with? A dumb grin took place all over his face, quickly changed into a seductive stare. Your are not a burden. Never were and never will. Waking up at your side every morning is a gift. And the hormones... He held Lumin's head close to his chest, whispering with a low growl on his ear. They make you so sexy lavender eyes. He seals it nibbling at his ear.

After that he was happy to see his mate nesting, and like any alpha with their pregnant omega, a bit aroused. Gods, sometimes the stallion doesn't understand the healer's fears and insecurities, when the one in control is actually him. Every gasp, every whimper, every time the passive swishes his tail for any reason. The most insignificant things drive the hunter crazy for his lover. He wants Lumin to realize how much control he has over him and others. Although he still loves the blushing and the hesitant thoughts of the omega. Cute and noble-hearted.

It has been a vortex of emotions. Euphoria and angst. Some nights he dreams with their wedding, farmer and doctor running around the family lands with their little ones or just the two of them sharing a relaxing evening. Other nights he dreams with hunting. Chasing that golden creature, object of his desires. Bodies found in lust under the night sky, witness of the young centaur's birth years ago.

That modest healer can twist every nerve on Gerard's frame, always leading to joy. He needs to be aware of that power. Coming back from his train of thought, the alpha finishes dinner, now conscious of the musk coming from his rear. He really got me. Lumin you drive me crazy. He sings in silence.

Coming to the living room, his mouth parts again. How beautiful can he be? Is that possible? He almost lost this. Not again for sure. He sits at Lumin's side, fingers sneaking though messy curls. Gerard wants him to sleep, to get the rest he needs so much, but there's other thing on the way. With a kiss and a light bump, he wakes the carrying taur.

Sorry angel, know you are tired, but you need to eat now. Don't want to wake up at midnight looking for a snack, do you? He buries his nose on L's scalp waiting for the answer, inhaling that sweet fragance. However, I would cook for you any time sweetie. Always my pleasure. He leaves a hickey on the panting mass at his side.

Love you so much.
Lumin woke up confused with the nudging he felt, that he found to be from his mate. Hmm...Did I fell asleep? Sorry, G.

Now awake, the omega had propped himself up until he was in a position where he can comfortably eat. Pink tinted him when talked about his midnight adventures to the kitchen. The foals seemed to have their own schedule of demanding food into the late hours of night. He was doing the feeding secretly, or was that just his thought? Our stars get hungry... no matter how much I eat. Can't help it... the omega shyly mumbled. He tried secretly stocking food near him by their bed, and it was currently working so trips to the kitchen had gotten fewer.

A surprised yet one of pleasure gasp came from the carrying mate as he was bitten on the neck by his alpha. Mmmhh..G... He then smiled at the proclamation.

I love you too.

He began to eat, and as always, the food was heavenly. Oh how lucky was he to have someone as amazing for an alpha. He knew he had always been insecure. Mares and stallions of omega always had him bullied and spat at. They were definitely jealous of the moon beauty, but Lumin didn't see that. All he knew is that he was seen as an ugly, unwanted omega that wouldn't have an alpha to claim him, and he was forced to believe all judgement. Of course all pain was hidden, then forgotten. But when it came to his body, he instantly goes back to his insecure self.  When he first mated with his love, he bore all thoughts of losing him, or the alpha finding him not good enough, because he love the centaur so much that he wanted to give him his claim. Gerard didn't left him, and he was relieved. He knew he was still insecure, but with Gerard...Maybe I could change.

While they were eating, a messenger came knocking on the door. He wanted to get it to see if it was from his mother, but the task of getting up... he sighed and just looked at his love who was eyeing the messenger by their window. Before he could say anything, the centaur beside him was already going for the door. He thanked the alpha silently and continued on eating his meal.
The sight of his mate eating was perfect. The alpha almost pouted like a colt when he had to stand up. The messenger was a small satyr, polite while delivering a package and letter. Gerard thanked him and closed the door with a fond smile. He kept silent while placing both things on the table, eyeing his omega with a grin.

Obviously, the secrecy awoke Lumin's curiosity, earning just a kiss of his lover. Eat first. He teases. When the healer finishes, Gerard holds the delivery behind him. Well, I think I'm meeting your mom soon sweetie. He finally gave the objects, which had clearly written "To: Lumin Luna. Precious son".

She's right, totally precious. He chuckles, holding his mate from behind and feeling the foals coming alive again with faded kicks. Lumin too focused on opening the box at disposal.

I can't wait to see her and thank her for all these. He says, pointing at their lights playing in the big tummy.

(Now this one is short :/ , but would like to know your reaction at these. )
As Gerard had went for the door, and had entertained the one who seemed to have delivered a package and a letter, the omega had his eyes stuck to observing the interaction. Eyes wide and filled with curiosity. What a sight it was, the spoon in mid air with the supposedly eating taur at a trance to the movements of the alpha. He really hoped he would be seeing his mom soon. A pout formed when the mate seemingly teased him with keeping him at anticipation, but nonetheless, he was excited for who could be their sender.

So from who are we receiving these from?! Lumin was like a child in asking this, and he hoped Gerard would tell him immediately the answer. Another pout. Though he liked the replacement of a kiss, still he was expecting a name. His alpha could really be a tease sometimes, and he must admit it was a factor of that made him love the centaur more.

As commanded, the passive ate until he was finished. Three plates beside him clean of their content. Gerard came collecting the plates and when he returned, he brought the package with him. Now the younger's excitement was fueled even more. When the identity of the sender had been revealed, the white taur shot up in happiness. He regretted the action for a moment as he felt the babies woke up in his then peaceful womb, displaying a grimace when he felt a strong kick. There was a moment of pause to calm the babies, and soon Lumin was back to exploring the items that he had received.

Hmm.. as she said, I was her precious little moon. I can't to have her see how huge her 'little' moon had gotten. I think she would appreciate your gratefulness to her, but also be prepared to be showered with praises as well. She's like your mother, I guess. The package was teared open, and it's content revealed to be a beautiful blanket. The texture was soft, and the design looked heavenly with celestial elements littering the cloth. There were intricately sewn sun, moon, and... stars. The omega was getting teary at how well his mother had made the blanket for him. It was as if she knows about their incoming stars.

The letter was next, and it he read it aloud for Gerard to also hear:
To my son Lumin,

Our team had finally reached your village. I'm writing this as we're entering the gates, and you would probably receive this a day after I wrote this, I know this village well. We only have to visit a farmland for their young foals and after that we'll be done with the mission altogether. Before I return, I'll visit you. Oh I can't wait to finally meet this centaur you claim to have captured your heart. He better make sure he's up to my expectations, dear; or else I'll have my way with him. The omega saw the alpha tense up, but he comforted him with a shaky smile. He continued. just kidding! By the way, did you like the blanket, sweetie? I made it big enough so you could share it with your mate in times of cold. Actually I may have made it even bigger. This old woman could make estimations wrong so please forgive me dear if that's indeed the case. Take good care of yourself, and send my regards to your alpha. Hope to finally see you soon!

Love,
Mom

By the end of the letter, Lumin was smiling brightly while tears of joy sprung. He was going to reunite with his mom in a matter of at most two days! He couldn't wait! In his happiness he hugged the mate who he was relieved to be also happy with the news.

(I'm okay with this route :) maybe we could have unexpected meeting with the mother? but it's alright if we just stick to the meeting in two days :D )
(Sounds perfect. Maybe if we leave it as planned, the anticipation will build better :) )

Yes, it was truth. The alpha was tensed before Lumin paused with his bright smile. Still, the hope in his eyes brought warmth to the stallion's heart. When the healer finished, Gerard just hugged him, sharing some tears too. He filled Lumin's face with little kisses, expressing his gratitude to the mother.

Just words yet she sounds so nice. Don't doubt I will drown her in gifts love. And look at the blanket!. She isn't a telepath, is she? He jokes, hiding his lover's face on his chest. Oh Lumin, I'm so happy, especially for you. Just to imagine my angel in the arms of the solemn mare that gave him life. I will be honored if she scent-marks me. (Like Otto and Deliah did with Lumin)

After placing his fingers on the soft fabric of the gift, the stallion guided his lover to bed, offering a good herbal tea to fight against the frosty winds of the night. I'll finally meet my mother-in-law. Tell me L, what does she like? He asked, nuzzling his omega, listening carefully to every detail. Both centaurs expelled their more relaxed scents, falling asleep in an afteglow of smiles and a tiring day. Of course, covering themselves with the celestial blanket wasn't forgotten.

-------------------------------------------

Next day Gerard woke early, sending a homing pidgeon to the farmlands with a leave of three days from his duties (Pidgeon gift of Rackli months ago, kept at the garden, never needed until now). He needed to stay with his mate. The more the pregnancy advances, more painful is to concentrate on simple chores. Their bond grows stonger. Every time he's at the corn fields, the picture of Lumin walking towards him, kissing him gently, captures his mind. Not today. Today he will get the real kisses, caressing the body of his prince.

The bird flies. Gerard returns to bed and wakes again along Lumin when is almost noon. Love. He says softly, earning a sleepy grunt from lavander gems. Your scent. It changed again, smells like heat. I suggest you take a shower before we end staining the bed. The couple chuckles, matching their tails.

----------------------------------------------

Early afternoon sees the lovers at the local market. Garard knows his mate can't walk much, so they go to a big dealer. He hopes to find all types of things for his in-law.

"Nothing heavy" Lumin reminds him with a giggle.

Sure. Wasn't thinking on this at all. He says, caught while trying to bargain for two Polynesian carpets.
(Alright! :D )

I assure you she's not. It was merely coincidence, I assume; that or she's expecting to have grand foals soon. He chuckled against the alpha's chest. The healer broke the hug and had shifted so that he had his weight supported by the larger mate. His back was beginning to hurt.

Oh once you get her favor, I'm sure she'll be very much happy to scent-mark you, love. But don't worry, dear. I'm positive she'll love you! Soon enough the sleepy taur was being guided to bed by his love, and was thankful that sore muscles will be relieved soon by the comfort of the bed, and of course by the comfort of his alpha. The tea was gratefully received, and it had calmed his senses even more. The omega was all but ready to fade into unconsciousness, but he didn't want to appear rude to the waiting mate.

My mom is a youthful mare, always bright and positive, and I guess that's why she became so favorable to many. In terms of her likes, she's... simple. She'd never  been the type to have extravagant possessions. As she once told me 'As long as we're content and happy, all will be well.' But I think there's one specific like you can't miss: flowers. We had a backyard full of different kinds. Her dresses had the floral print more often than not. And... the omega tried to continue but failed. Sleep was winning against him. And he smiled as he felt that his alpha understood, nuzzling him and releasing a calming scent with him to provide a more good night sleep. The sleep was indeed well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The omega had been woken by his mate, and though he didn't want to comply, he knew Gerard wouldn't just let it be. So with sleepy eyes, he started to sit up. He chuckled with his mate, mild blushing on his cheeks, and tails intertwined. Alright, love. Just.. help me up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were currently shopping for gifts for his mother, and even though with the measures made by his alpha, he was secretly getting tired. And this made Lumin frown a bit. Should I really be getting this tired already? He wasn't sure, but he knew the foals were continuously growing, and they were getting heavier, not really best to carry the belly at long periods of time. Add to that is his near due date.

Nothing heavy Lumin reminds him with a giggle, looking for a place to sit down for a moment. He knows he would need the rest, to make sure he could make the trip home without troubling the alpha, who seems to be successfully winning the bargain. He giggled again.
The alpha couldn't stop thinking on flowers as he helped the omega out of the bed. The massages didn't dissapoint as Gerard praised the carrying body at his side. However, the advice for the gift keeps sounding on his head. What would she like?

----------------------------------------

Recognizing the simplicity of Lumin's mother, the stallion stopped with the bargain, knowing the two king-size carpets would be too much. A shame as we look the roles inverted, with the elder merchant lowering the price as Gerard walks away.

My apologies good man. They're good pieces of art but not what I'm looking for. Have a good day. He says, focused now on the exhausted shape of his mate. He walks fast to where he's sitting, paying for a jar of water in a nearby stand. You ok love? He offers him a glass of the cold liquid. Think is time to go home my angel. Know our lights are getting to heavy. He recieves a nod as answer.

The couple walks home, getting lucky when they find an open garden at the end of the market. The alpha takes the chance to build an exotic bouquet with red poppies, orchids and gardenias. Not that he's an expert on floral arrangments. Actually, he's praying to not mess up with the selection and admits defeat when having to ask for help at the front desk. Anyway, fruity fragances also get in the bill.

Before exiting the place, Gerard guides Lumin to a hall immersed in tulips. As corny as it sounds, the dominant steals a kiss from the healer, caressing his face and hugging him for long minutes. Thanks for choosing me. Now, let's go home. He whispers, smiling at his sunshine.

----------------------------------

Moon rises again, and the lovers have trouble finding rest, both anxious for the meeting coming tomorrow. Using distractions, they talk abouth basically everything. Their love, dumb things, food. The conversation ends with the alpha asking his omega: What do you think about our future Lumin? Had you thought about our ..... wedding day? He blushes at the mention, getting Lumin even redder.

---------------------------------

Is late morning when a knock comes from the door....
The wait hadn't been long. He noticed the alpha ending the bargain with the merchant, and came back rushing to him with a jar of what he hopes to be cool water. Asked for his well-being, Lumin gave the worried mate a tired, assuring smile. We're fine love, just getting a bit tired. he had shown a look of disagreement when invited to head home, and felt guilty that because of him, the alpha won't accomplish his goal of finding a good gift to the mother he wants to please. But having helped up and woken again to the reality of the strain that exists on his body, also for the better of their lights, he nodded to the invitation. His grip was firm on the larger centaur, seeking support for stability and strength.

Oh how lucky they were to find the open garden. Gerard's eyes shone in determination, and he knew this is where the centaur will be getting his gift. So he let the dominant be as he sat to a bench near the owner's desk. His eyes were glued to the determined form of his love as he searched for flowers he knew would be liked best by the mare guest. It was adorable really, and he chuckled even more when the centaur admitted defeat to the owner. It's okay, G. You did your best.

He thought they were off to travel back home when suddenly the omega was guided to a beautiful hallway of tulips. He was at a trance with the beauty of it all, and was surprised to feel a kiss from the alpha that was followed by intimacy in embraces and soft touches. The smile on his face was trembling as he was about to get all emotional again. They were finally heading home when the healer whispered back No, my love. Thank you for finding me.

Moments like this is what brings warmth to the young passive's heart. He was enjoying the cuddling and the chats he shared with his love. But he must admit he was startled when wedding plans were brought up. I... have thought about them...l-lots of times. It was a good thing it was dim or else his mate might see him red as a tomato.

It was already late morning but the pregnant taur still sleeps deeply on their bed. So the knock that came was answered by then awake alpha. When the door was opened, in front of Gerard stood a mare with mocha hair tied in a loose bun, eyes of a shade that was slightly darker than Lumin's, and lower body of pure white fur. She wore a light blue dress shirt with an open cardigan on and overall was instantly recognizable as the healer's mother. But what brought the recognition really? Was it the same violet eyes or the same white fur? It was neither, for what brought the resemblance was the warmth of the smile he was given.

Good morning lad. I'm Helena Luna, mother of Lumin. I assume you're the mate my son had told me about? Oh how rude of me, let's get inside first before I inquire further about you, young alpha. The voice was laced with nothing but sweetness and motherly comfort. There was no intimidation at all, and the mare hoped it was really the case for his future son-in-law.

They went inside, the mother was pleased that the place had been kept well,and that it seems the stallion entertaining him was cooking before. Her son must've been taken well care off by this centaur. However, speaking of the son, she only did noticed that Lumin was still nowhere to be found. But maybe it was best that his precious moon was not here at the moment.

Alright. The mare began as they both had seated in front of each other. I'd like to start of our meeting with a short introduction about yourself, lad. Nothing too big, just want to know some background about my future son. she encouraged. Helena listened to every detail the alpha informed her. She would nod every once in a while in understanding, showing her attentiveness to the narrating centaur. When the introduction had finished, the brunette was all ready to give Gerard a hug of joyous acceptance, but faint noises of crumbling sheets were heard from a room and this distracted her. Then there was a voice.

G... who are you talking to? the voice sounded groggy like the person talking just woke up from sleep. The mare couldn't be mistaken, he was sure the voice belonged to his son.
Gerard stood perplexed in front of the mare, thankful for picking up a clean shirt and his leather vest before opening the door. It was obvious it was Lumin's mother before she even had to talk. The alpha bowed with a charming smile and let her in. Of course Mrs. Luna. I'm so happy to finally meet you, please take seat. He said, low rumble of joy purring in his chest.

Sorry for the little mess. We weren't expecting you until later. You're as beautiful as Lumin said Before he could continue, the stallion listened to her request, beaming at her when hearing "my future son". Placing a cup of tea in front of her, he began. Well ma'am, as you may already know, I'm Gerard O'Keefe, son of Otto and Deliah O'Keefe. They are the leaders of our herd, based on a nearby farm, just twent minutes away. I work there as farmer and hunter. The first occupation was the one who led me to meet your son. He paused, sipping his beverage.
I say this from the bottom of my soul, Lumin stole my heart ma'am. He treated me for a back injury. We inmediatly felt the bond.

"Yeah, he told me something about that day. Not the great details, but now I see what made him so happy lad" she says with a smile only worthy of a mother.

Really? Well Mrs. Luna, I honestly don't know who's happier. By the way, right now he's sleeping. I feel I should have woke him up but there's a good reason for letting him rest.

"Ok.." She stated with a doubtful stare but a sincere smile. The alpha took the opportunity to give her the bouquet and thanke her for the blanket. Thanks for letting me stay at Lumin's side ma'am. He makes me the happiest centaur alive, and I owe that to you. I'll be honored if you accept me as your son. He bows. Oh, as I said, the blanket is perfect. We will explain you why.

When she's ready for a hug, the healer shows up, in a peaceful aura decorated by that beautiful messy hair. Good morning love
His mate and his mother are both waiting with open arms, ready for a family hug.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,843 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,284 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 626 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,086 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,784 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,877 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,074 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,758 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,349 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,647 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9