Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(It's alright with me, and again thank you! But as I said, you give me inspiration. I'll wait for your amazing replies too :D)
The dominant made his tongue explore the unique cavity that was Lumin's mouth. Hot breath passing from one to the other, almost looking like steam.

I can't beleive it, we are gonna have our family!, oh omega-mine, I'm the happiest alpha alive. He said, affection mixed with lust as he finally buried his nostrils into the passive's hole.

He was delighted, feeling that musky dark entry squeezing his tongue. He made sure to clean every drop of sweat he could, but when it came to the fertile juices, the licking was a lost cause. There was so much of it, hole making squishy noises as the omega panted.

Gods, how could it taste so good? (like royal honey with drops of sweat), how could the younger taur look so beautiful? (golden fur like the strings of heaven's harps)

You are ready down here sunshine, you want your alpha, don't you? Teases Gerard, spanking the rear in front of him firmly but lovingly, pushing two fingers inside the needy hole. His erection ready to explode, balls heavy with potent breeding seed.

You want a foal from me don't you? Oh I'm sure we will make a lot. I will fill you up over and over again sweet Lumin. You will carry my offspring, our children, lots of them. Instinct taking over logic at the moment. He continued massaging his mate's inner walls, four fingers this time, also drawing lines above Lumin's black balls with his own slick.

You'll look so good with life on your belly, all round and happy. I'll give you everything my love.
The omega hungrily received the exploring kiss from the alpha, not bothering the lack of oxygen. It resulted with the omega becoming a panting mess when the kiss finally broke off. Lavender eyes then looked up and was seen to be in a lustful daze.

He moaned very loudly as he felt his mate pushing into his rear with his nose, his entrance puckering slightly with the sudden intrusion.

A-and I the happiest... omega (pant...pant) Ahhh... I-I can't wait t-to give you... o-our family. Lumin said to the alpha in between pants, his voice barely audible. Talking had become hard when he is being consumed in erotic pleasure, lust corrupting his consciousness. The hot tongue of the dominant traveled all over his rear and left a trail of an erotic tingling sensation. But try as his mate might, he is still wet, wet with the fertile juices that continues to seep from him at an increasing rate. His primal side, completely taking over.

The gentle slap on his bottom made him moan even more. Two fingers entered his tight hole; his own member throbbing in anticipation of their bonding.Y-yes... I'm.. ready, no, m-more than ready, l-love. P-please... I want you, I w-want your... seed.

Y-yes, yes! F-fill me with your foals. Lots and lots of them. Oh G-Gerard, make me your...mmnnn... f-foal maker. The moans got louder with the addition of two other fingers. 

M-make me full of our offspring... s-welling with p-precious life (pant..pant..) Make me...p-pregnant, alpha-mine... 
Omega-mine, now you become my bride. Gerard took Lumin's hand, guiding him to a fallen log. He adjusted himself behind the omega, and with mighty force stood up on his rear legs, resting the front ones side by side. The black, dirty dick of the alpha pushed slightly against the tight entrance, teasing at first.

Mmm, what will say the herd tomorrow, uh? Knowing I planted my seed deep within you. They'll know I pounded you good sweetie. He gave heated kisses and small bites to the younger one, rocking their hips together. Yes, the other stallions will know you are mine, just mine

After some minutes, the alpha crossed his arms down Lumin's shoulders and upper torso, sliding his throbbing member inch by inch into a hole that was losing his virginity, but gaining grip on him.

So tight my sunshine, so good for your alpha.
He grunted, scenting the passive's hair as his massive member made his way, pre-cum mixed with slick. When it was half-way in, he buried the rest of it into his lover, heavy testicles smashing against smaller ones, sweat falling from the big stallion into his miracle mate.

How do you feel my love? Am I hurting you?
Already feeling weak on his knees, the young passive let the stronger centaur lead him to the fallen log. He missed the hold of his mate when the dominant became out of sight to position himself again on the the passive's behind. Y-your bride... that sounds wonderful... He then felt the member of the other poking through his hole, seeking entrance, his desire to be entered increasing.

T-they can say what they want... all I care for is to make my a-alpha happy...D-do as you please, love. Lumin was breathing heavily from the heat of lust, giving off low and audible moans every time a hot kiss was pressed onto his salivating mouth and body. Fertile juices spilled more with the erotic rocking motion. Yours... only yours, alpha-mine.

His breath hitched when the muscular arms of the alpha wrapped his sweating torso, almost shaking in anticipation. The awaited member started to enter his tight hole slowly. Moans becoming more sensual than before left the blissful omega. There was a bit discomfort when the whole lengthy member of his mate came inside him but eventually became satisfied with the feeling, his hole tightening around the organ as a tease.

N-no, it feels...ummmnn... good inside m-me. Do...do not worry (pant...pant...) I can t-take it, my heart.
Then brace yourself my miracle. He leant his weight all over Lumin's frame, giving little pecks to his back and neck, their testicles tingling between heat and touch. After some adjusting, the alpha started with a slow pace, his member going in and out, covered in precious omega liquids.

How can you be so tight my love? You're squeezing your alpha so good. He panted, fighting for air as his mouth met the passive's one, again. He kept his speed low, but the thrusts were getting harder and harder.

You're taking it like a champion my precious Lumin, my angel. Try to squeeze me more. Want to feel your womb, where I'll spill my seed, where our foals will grow safe and blessed.

Without noticing, a tear of happiness rolled down his cheek, contrasting with lustful slapping sounds.
Lumin can't find himself to respond anymore, focusing on the added weight on him. Pale hands got a better grip on the log for support. His hold got tighter as the length inside him went in and out of his sensitive entrance getting slicker with each intrusion due to his juices. The feeling was pleasurable but slight discomfort can still be felt. He was internally grateful that the alpha was pacing slowly at first, allowing him to fully enjoy the lightly thrusting member.

Another heated kiss got him much breathless than before. His front and hind legs were becoming shaky and weak.The thrusts came harder and the omega, finding much pleasure with the thrusts, desired for them more. His hole still pucker around the organ but it was more of as an invitation rather than resistance. He wanted the sensual thrusts to please him more and so, though quite bashful, he pleaded.

G-gerard my love, d-do it...faster p-please ..ughnnn...

With the request of the dominant, the passive made effort to clench his hole tighter around the throbbing genitalia. His own was starting releasing white juice, aroused at the action.

F-fill me with your...s-seed....F-fill me with... f-foals, my heart. The omega too was tearing up, unnoticed by the alpha. He was happy that soon he'll have a family with his love.

(DarkAurion98, my family might be going to a 2-3 day vacation where internet access is uncertain. But this isn't sure yet, I just want you to know that I might not be able to reply quickly after this one. I will certainly return after! This is my most favorite thread and I'm sure I'll not be able to take it off my mind. Sorry!)
(no worries Shiro08. You have made this thread so awsome. Thank you for your support. If you do go in vacations then have some nice days and enjoy! Will reply later today)
Dominant felt the building tension of the passive. His beautiful angel asking for life, for little love beings to be placed on his belly. That drove Gerard crazy, increasing the pounding speed carefully.

For humans and elves, the fragance coming from the four-legged couple would be disgusting, too strong and sinful. In the other side of the spectrum, fauns, orcs, minotaurs and werewolves would be so aroused that it wouldn't be weird a plead for invitation.

Anyway, the only relevant fact was Lumin's obedience and unmasked lust. His inner walls making shameless sounds as the alpha pounded him into the log.

My sunshine, the first load is close. This is it, Im gonna leave you pregnant my prince, the lovely healer that stole my heart and fixed my back that...... perfect day we *heavy panting* ........ the day we met. The day I saw your eyes love.

The sincere vow lost force when it was followed by an: oh fuck, so tight babe.
(I'm back!  :D Sorry for the wait!)

What can only be heard from the flushed omega were heavy pants and moans of varying volume with feeling more pleasure and bliss because of the increasing speed of the member inside him. He was internally thanking the alpha for granting his request.

The area became heavy with strong scents of mating emanating from the couple, especially the scent of the very desiring omega, but there was no stopping them now; no onlookers or any creature that dared to near the mating centaurs.

Though at daze the younger still managed to hear and understand the heart-felt speech of the centaur currently pounding him hard. It made him look at the taur to at least respond with a sweet kiss and a gentle caress of the cheeks. He was thankful that soon the seed of his most beloved will be in him and grow to be their beautiful proof of love. The moment broke off as the omega was forced to grab for the log again with a sudden harder thrust, hearing his mate describing his tightness. 

S-sorry hon.
(Hope you enjoyed your free time!) :D

It's ok sweetie, hold tight, almost there, almost time my love.

Gerard pounded into his lover without mercy this time. He knew the beautiful healer was strong enough, and his lovely wet male pussy didn't differ. Drops of sweat found the limits where skinned torso met dark fur. His rear was now expelling ridiculous amounts of alpha stench as his member hit the omega's sweet spot. That channel felt so good, gaping and squeezing at the same time, filled with slick and a hard rod. The dominant buried himself balls deep into the precious prince, pushing him foward with all his force.
Push asfter push, he reminded Lumin what was about to happen, his stallion hips marking the "mare" under him with a vicious assault. After ten minutes of heated passion, the heavy testicles shuddered at the last thrust.

Take my seed Lumin, take our lovely foals in your belly, our children.

Gerard spilled his seed deep within his angel, whinnyng like a feral horse, dick swollen as multiple loads of thick semen sticked to the omega's insides. His balls finally found release, losing weight. He had came with a deep growl, giving little kisses to his miracle's head and cheeks.

So good for me my angel, so good. He panted, grinding against the wet sensation at the end of his cock. His mate now smelled like him and he couldn't avoid to feel proud and sated. I love you he whispered, leaning down to comfort his omega.
Lumin had no choice but to hold on tighthly to the log with the pleasurable force his mate was putting into him with each trust. But he can't complain because he was sure enjoying it, proven by his loudening screams of pleasure. Blond hair and tail was strenched wet both with the sweat accumulted from the heat of the activity and feeling the alpha's own body heat. His juices spilled further torrent, granting an easier access to the omega's teasing entrance.

He smelled Gerard's empowering alpha musk rivalling his own scent and that was enough to made him reach his limit. Flushed red and a panting mess, Lumin, moaned his loudest.

G-Gerard... I...I'm gonna...ahhh...spill. Omega seed splashing on the log and the ground beneath him, breathing heavily after. He was shaking but his will to take the seed of his mate was more prominent. Repositioning himself slightly after the last thrust, Lumin made sure that he'll receive well.

The hot seed of the alpha he felt filling him. He moaned with the sensation, slightly tearing up with the realization that this maybe the beginning of their family, their future foals. The hold on the log got tighter as the omega felt becoming very full of seed. He gasped at the amount, it was surely a lot. His underbelly slightly protrude from the amount of his mate's seed in him.

He whimpered as the warm member of the dominant left his inside, but was pleased to still feel it grinding on his wet outside. He was satisfied, his harsh breathing slowly returning to normal. His legs gave. The passive was exhausted from their passionate activity but he still managed to smile at the comforting words from his love.

You too were amazing my love. So gentle yet feisty. He leaned to give a longer kiss to his mate. I love you too hon. Thank you for everything.
No, thank you my angel. You gave me everything. Now you deserve a good rest, my precious Lumin.

Gerard smiled at his mate, giving him more kisses in a never ending embrace. He washed and crossed lips with every part of Lumin's body, his fur now messy from the love making. However, he left his rear untouched and filled with love juice. They both walked to a free cabin near the pond. Sounds of wild sex could be heard in the distance. A small group of stallions chasing between chuckles and arousal a young omega, drawing a big grin too, ready to get mounted, but the young, in-love couple was too tired too care or notice.

The dominant placed his angel on a big-sized bed, playing with his golden hair as they both drifted away in sleep. Gerard holding Lumin against his chest, heartbeat calmed as little uncouncious pecks were placed on silky skin.

I promise I'll always protect you Lumin, you are my shining star and the gods know my heart would shatter if any harm comes to you. He whispered, voice raspy from previous moans, aware of his omega already running on dreamland. He was euphoric, anticipating how he will look with a big round belly. But guess what. With the full moon and the cold breeze getting through the window, sleep won over euphoria.

My light.
With the exhaustion of the omega, Lumin didn't notice the trip they made towards the cabin nor how he was placed in bed. All he could make off was his mate's continued kisses on his body. Strands of golden hair and tail were tangled, and the pale skin still glimmering with some moist.

He felt the alpha drawing him near to his warm chest, with his smaller body encased in the other's embrace. The passive then had sleep consume him, indicated by the even breathing and the light snores. Though unaware of the dominant's vow, a smile still managed to form on the sleeping centaur's lips. 

Thank you my love.
---------------------------------------------
The rays of the dawning sun seeped into the cabin, getting into the eyes of the then waking omega. Lumin smiled as he saw how innocent yet so sexy his mate looked while sleeping. He brushed off some raven hair, leaning in to press a long kiss on the centaur's forehead. Memories of the events the night before got him blushing, leaning again to kiss on the lips this time. He really is blessed to have an amazing alpha. He wanted to show his gratefulness to the alpha and decided that he would make breakfast in bed. Slowly he pried the muscled arms of Gerard, succeeding before getting up but not more than a step, he fell to the cold wooden floor, having tripped on something. He looked at the sleeping centaur expectantly, hoping that the he wouldn't wake yet.
The alpha shifted in the bed, feeling the noise between dream and reality. However he just kept his eyes closed, hugging a pillow as it was his beloved mate's face. A grin draw on his lips as he hummed.

Mine.

He then passed some gas, unaware of his manners in front of his prince. He was too dozzed to care. His chesnut fur sweaty and his phallus at half mast. He shifted again, facing upwards and spreading his horse-type legs, exposing his dark member covered in last night's remains, balls heavy as they were full of sperm again. The same type that reached the beautiful omega's womb hours after.

He kept dreaming silly things, smelling delicious food a while after, waking up slowly.

Love?
Sighing in relief when the alpha didn't wake, Lumin continued to quietly walk towards the kitchen of the cabin. Luckily there was some eggs and meat, so he went to frying them.

As he was cooking though, the omega felt off. Assuming that it was just an after effect of their mating, he just dismissed the feeling. Or maybe it's because I fell earlier?

Lumin didn't notice his mate waking up with the sound of the drizzling eggs and meat. It was only then did he put out the fire that he heard his love calling for him.

Quickly he assembled the food on a makeshift tray, putting some fruits on the side, and tea. He came in to the room again, smiling to Gerard as he placed the food in front of him. He got a glimpsed of the dark member that entered him last night that got him slightly blushing, and feeling quite proud of himself

Breakfast for my beloved. Hope it suits your taste, love.

Not caring that still he hadn't bathe yet, he got in bed to snuggle the alpha. He peck the other's cheek, before snuggling closer. How comforting was the dominant's scent to the passive.
Oh my light, you didn't have to!.  This looks so delicious, thanks my love. Gerard jumped like a little colt, hugging Lumin tight.

When did I deserve such a beautiful taur at my side, cooking for me after a night of bonding. You are special Lumin, my little angel. He kissed his omega deeply and enjoyed the cuddles, while tasting the eggs that filled his craving stomach.

This is perfect sweetie. Did you woke up too early? Hope didn't let you waiting too long.

The dominant asked, suddenly being aware of his surrondings, his senses sharper, slight touch of guilt building in the chest. He could smell his not so alluring scent on the air. He lowered his head.

Oh love, did I..... He trailed off for a second, ashamed of his alpha bad habits.

Did I fart while I was asleep? If I did, I'm so sorry, I, I won't do it again, I promise. His face was full red at the low word. A word that between his alpha and beta friends was just a reason for jokes and laughs, but the pure healer in front of him deserved a proper mate, educated and clean, not a dirty centaur like him.

The breakfast was perfect. Sad tone on his voice, head casted down.
But I want to for my amazing alpha. Well I hope you like it. It was made with love. The omega smiled in the embrace of the larger. The scent of the alpha was enough to satiate his own hunger, he wasn't too hungry anyway for eggs and meat. 

He blushed and squirmed with the praises given to him by his mate and the reward of a passionate kiss. It is you who are special my love. An alpha so gentle and courteous is becoming very rare. I'm the one lucky to have you, and maybe not deserving to have an alpha like you.

A foul smell did linger but it was not a bother for Lumin. It was probably the dominant releasing some unwanted pressure, he smelled far worse at the clinic. He chuckled at the embarrassed expression that Gerard held. Circling his arm on the other's neck he leaned, noses lightly touching. 

Love, there's nothing to be sorry about. All creatures no matter what release gas. It is only a natural function and I'm alright with it. I'd be more worried if you didn't experience such episodes. Now don't be sad, my Gerard. A compliment is more well received from a cheerful person so cheer up hon. By then all smell had gone away and soon the finished breakfast was kept away. The healer sighed contently at the alpha's chest.

Do you think the seeds took? Will we be having foals soon?
The alpha was amazed by the tender words coming fro Lumin's sweet lips. He showed his appreciaton with a storm of little pecks and kisses to the younger one, putting the plate away, stomach pleased and full.

After, he answered the question.

I'm sure they did angel, our mating was very passionate, and I made sure to release my seed in your deepest point. He kissed Lumin's hair as the passive nuzzled into his wide chest. You will look so beautiful love, well you already look magnificent, but wait till you see your belly round. tickles and tickles were excahnged.

Maybe it will be just one foal, considering it's your first time carrying live love, but you are a healer so perhaps your body can carry more. He winked, tails interlaced and flirting. He touched every hair and skin cell at his disposal, preparing himself for another mounting.
Looking at pearl lavender eyes, he questioned: love, do you want.....more? His arousal was evident as the stallion stood up, keeping balance in his rear legs, showing dominance with his playful member and notorious testicles.

------------------------------------------------------

At the other side of the farm, Otto was leaving his bed, watching at his beautiful wife walking naked in the morning sun, tail aside. Despite last night's marathon, he was feeling very kinky at the moment, more than usual considering the sight of his own release coming out of Deliah's noble lips. They both wanted to invite Lumin to the family hunt, but it was sure he was enjoying dreams with their son still, so they had time for more fun.
(Can we not do another intercourse thread? I'm at my limit with their mating. Sorry.)

Lumin happily accepted the kisses he was rewarded with, exposing body parts to grant more access to his thankful alpha. He was happy that his love had enjoyed his cooking, well he better be used to it since he'll be cooking for the centaur everyday.

Lavender eyes shone with glee and relief with the assuring response he got. His alpha is indeed really amazing, a farmer truly, with being able to plant seed deep within his womb.

A rounded belly does sound wonderful. It will be the mark that I'm full with life; and that I am taken by you. It was supposed to be sweet but the coarse voice of the omega, with all the moaning and screaming he did the night before, made it sound unintentionally seductive. The white centaur squirmed in the other's tickles, laughing like a child as he made plans of revenge, tickling the dominant back.

He nodded at his mate's explanation, though thoughts about her mother's lineage of high fertility got him thinking. He was supposed to be part of 3  siblings (tripets) if it weren't for the fire incident that caused the miscarriage. But maybe it will be different for me she's female, while I'm male. Maybe I won't inherit it. he thought. he was snapped back to reality with noticing his alpha hinting another round of mounting, surely the large parts were hard not to notice. He slyly turned and pushed his then dripping rear towards the waiting member. He'd been wanting this since he got his energy back.

Yes my love, give me more foals. He said with a teasing aroused tone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,857 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,367 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 628 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,098 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,788 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,884 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,080 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,769 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,355 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,655 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9