Closed Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
Carl didnt quite understand Saul and he asked "is it painful? Or is it you just dont want to come in front of me that you want to pull away?" He wriggled his fingers a bit before shifting his fingers in again, stabbing on the cervix more adamantly this tim. "He looked at the suction cups on his breast and thought he could maybe ask Saul to taste them himself, the scene could be quite interesting.
Saul shook his head,"No, of course not."He replied, he groaned softly when he felt the wiggling of the others fingers, arching his back. The large man felt cum smear against his lower belly, he looked down slightly and blushed darkly as he frowned up. "You wouldn't be able to drink from me. Don't even try."He saw the look in his eyes, he despised the man and even the thought of having a relationship with him like this killed him on the inside.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl wasnt one who take rejection easy, especially not Saul who he more or less had a grudge on. "Oh so you are telling me I couldnt drink from you?" He arched one of his brows and smirked. "We will see to that." He revigorated his fingers' movement and tweaked the cervix with his two fingertips, his fingernails most definitely indented in the piece of soft flesh.
Saul turned his face away when the other spoke,"Guess we will."He bit his lip with a soft blush to his cheeks, arching his back slightly when the fingers moved inside of him and he groaned some. The nails scraping his moist cervix and urging a high pitched moan from his lips, his toes curling as he attempted to shift away from thrm. His body tensed and he shuddered as his taped cock twitched in it's holding, pre cum smearing against the bottom of his stomach.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl found the reaction of Saul to be encouraging and he inserted one more finger. He scissored and wriggled his finger inside the canal, stretching and scissoring it. He continued the thrusting and abusing of the cervix, his smiled widened when thr squirming and struggling of Saul also became more intense. He held down a leg that was twitching, a bit surprised by how much strength it still could produce after the long period of sedation.
Saul's body moved in a mixture of thrusting up into the air and shoving his jiggling ass against his fingers, as his cervix stretched some to invite the fingers in. His stomach was a wiggling mass of motion on his middle from the baby girl and her sibling inside of him as well as the eggs,"Fnh... Fuck-"He panted heavily and shook his head, his cock squirting out cum as he stiffened against the other.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The stomach was wiggling so much it was like changing shapes from the swaying. Carl put a hand beside the belly, pushing it around feeling how the content was squishing and moving. He could feel the cervix giving way slightly and he was almost certain he had poked on the membrane at some point. Carl didnt press on, didnr want to risk getting tbr water broken accidentally, and found his fingers squeezed so tightly as Saul orgasmed he couldnt move them one bit. A half attempt on him had resulted in poking on both the cervix and the prostate, making the slightly relaxed body stiffen again, and a splash of slick reached his fingers as Saul managed to squirt attaining orgaam with his female parts.
The cable guy groaned as his belly was manipulated, it gurgling from all the movement and touching while he arched his back. "Argh!"He cried out as he came, it almost sounding as if he was in pain when he did, he panted heavily,"Fuck-"He planted his foot and grinded down against the hand stuck inside of him, grimacing and pressing his lips together as his eyes rolled back in bliss.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl smiled, Saul had really attained the optimal physical conditions for the birth, and he couldnt quite wait for it to happen. He withdrew his fingers from the still shuddering form of Saul and wiped the slick on his outstretched thighs. He chuckled when he saw a bit of consciousness starting yo return to him ans whispered in his ears "congratulations on your full transformation to feminiity. You would fully becone a woman .. or more like a human hen and cow mixed together, after you gave birth. And I cant wait for that day now." He touched his face, Saul was still too weak to even move, and chuckled.
"Y-You're not letting me go?"Saul sounded disappointed as the other's fingers were removed and he said what he did to him, his ass gaped after the abuse of the muscle and he looked up at Carl slightly with a dark blush on his cheeks. His limbs were limp and he turned his head away only a bit when his face was reached for, since it was all he could manage,"Will you put me back to sleep?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well whether I let you go or not would depend on your performance, and the changes on you couldnt be reversed, I am afraid." Carl smiled and caressed the beautiful blush. He even kissed him a bit. "To answer your second question, no I wont be keeping you asleep from now on. i need to train on your strengtrh a bit to handle the impending birth. Now I will get you a bath first." He went on to move him from the bed, surprisingly gentle compared to his usual ways.
Saul turned away when he leaned in for a kiss,"I might as well stay... No one will ever recognize me again like this... I have no home any more."I'm not Saul."He murmured mostly to himself then watching as Carl left the room, leaving him laying on the medical bed, he moved to sit up slowly though ended up collapsing again with a quiet groan.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl went out to the nearest bathroom to release hot water into the tub. He got everything ready and got back to the room to get Saul, when in half way he thought he saw Eithan but didnt pay too much attention, then went in the room finding Saul still layong there. His legs were released from the stirrups but he was stuck on the bed with how large the belly was, pressing down onto him rendering him immobile.
Saul turned his head slightly to look at Carl as he came back into the room,"I can't walk there."He shook his head,"Not like this."The man tried pushing himself up again, groaning lightly and managing to force himself upright on the bed. He held himself up with his arms behind him, his belly low between his knees and resting on the bed between his thighs. He stayed like that for only a moment before sinking back against the pillows, his hands going to his middle as it trembled separately from his body.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh no problem, that's very normal. Your belly must be...50lbs at least? With that added weight you are bound to be dragged down." Carl watched with his arms folded, appreciating and enjoying the sight, loving how Saul struggle so hard, how big his belly was and how he seemed unable to control anything now.

With Saul finally collapsing back, Carl went forward to get Saul down, he lifted up his upper body and shifted his legs down, basically supporting Saul's entire weight, and finally got him sitting on the bed, his belly trembled even harder with the sudden motion.
The man hissed from pain and waved his hand,"Stop, stop, stop."He groaned, shifting his hips forward, with all the sudden movement he had been subjected to in the past hour or so. Saul grimaced and shook his head as he felt something strange, shifting and then pressure, he panted and tilted his head back for a moment. "Goddamn..."He huffed and reached back over his shoulder to grip Carl's arm.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl was curious of the movement of the belly, he put a palm on the lowerbelly and could distinctly feel the shift of an egg down from above to lower in the belly. He put a bit of pressure in and could feel it was aligning horizontally. Carl smirked when he thought of how Saul would have great difficulty, and should require help, in getting the egg into the birth canal alone. He let the eggs and children continue to shift until it settled in a more or less equilibrium. "Get up?" Even though it's a question, Carl heaved him up from his front, holding him firmly under his arms.
"Ngh~ Fuck-"He cursed when he was heaved up, hissing again as he rose to his feet slowly and he panted while his feet adjusted beneath him, he grimaced slightly then sighed heavily,"O-Okay."He breathed and got used to feeling his feet beneath him again,"To the bath we go."He grunted out, nodding slightly,"Hurry before I fall."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Saul's legs were still so jello-like to do much more than dragging along under his huge body. Carl guided him forward, himself walking backwards having Saul hanging on his shoulders. Saul's legs were far behind to accommodate for the belly, his upperbody leaning forward in an awkward position. Carl felt like teaching a child walking with how Saul dragged his feet one step at a time so slowly, the short trip to the bathroom suddenly appeared to be unbelievably long.
Saul finally stumbled into the bathroom, sinking down onto the floor beside the bathtub and groaning heavily as he panted to catch his breath,"I gotta be over due."He leaned against the tub with a grimace, he was heavy and pressurized and uncomfortable, his stomach gurgled and he pressed his lips together as it surged forwards a few inches, he tilted his head back to look up at Carl. "Last one you said?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,488 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,073 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,836 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Experimental Results (Closed with Citus) Shadow091 226 14,078 12-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,912 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,285 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,663 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,796 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,010 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,716 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna