Closed Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
"This growth spurt should be the last month of growth, though whether or not you will be overdue is out of my control, just like any other pregnancies. Now if you would, flip your legs across the tub so you can get the bath that you badly needed?" Carl replied noncommitally and started yanking Saul up to sit on the side of the tub, lifting his one leg over to get into the tub. His belly was dangling so low between his legs now, it required help to be moved over to the tub.
"I think it may have been from the walking."He murmured and moved when he was told to,"Will you wash me?"He asked with a curious look, looking up at Carl slightly and hissing as he was hauled up into the water. "Careful, please. Everything kind of hurts."He grimaced, moving to slip into the tub of hot water, closing his eyes when he was submerged and he moaned at the unparalleled relief. The weight he felt lifted from his bones and he crossed his legs, his belly poked out of the water as well as his knees,"God that's good..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Lean back your head, I will wash your hair." Carl lifted the hair sticking to Saul's back and wet them in the water. He was sitting at the side of the tub, already half naked himself. He lathered up the hair that had grown to pass shoulder length and started rubbing, scratching on the head and massaging it a bit.
As Carl worked on cleaning his long blonde hair, he was rubbing one out, now that he could fully grip his length with the belly out of the way. His hips pitched forwards into his hand and he exhaled heavily, his other hand going to run over the curve of his belly. He was almost done, almost done and out of here, all he had to do was give birth to all that Carl had put inside of him. Then his punishment would be over. The man almost smiled at the thought of going back home, different or not, he slipped his free hand lower and crammed a few fingers into his ass, working to get off just once.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl noticed his attempt and let him went on. His smile deepened when he saw his fingers cramming into his hole. He waited until Saul was almost climaxing, his toes curling and his eyes closing, before he grabbed on hard on his hand on his length, causing Saul to yelp out loud, being so close to orgasm yet getting stopped midway.

"Saul...I will allow you an orgasm, but only if you are able to reach it from behind. And only from behind. I see your fibgers doing quite a nice job so far, keep doing that." He smirked.
Saul looked up at Carl as he hovered above him,"And if I can't?"He asked him briefly, shoving another finger into himself and sinking down to sit on his wrist with a groan,"I dunno... I-I never did anything like this before."The man felt his cock twitch and slipped further into the water with a shudder,"Mn..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"This is the time for us to find out. Try or we wouldnt know. If you show enough effort, I could just relieve you if you seriously cannot achieve it" carl said to Caesar, watching him ridinng his own hand with enthusiasm. The water of the tub had waves from his movements. The white bubbles on his head started slipping down his forehead. "Let me rinse you first. Close your eyes?"
"You'd fuck me? I-I thought... What about Eithan?"Saul asked as he looked up at the bathroom door, then closed his eyes as he tilted his head back with a sigh,"And you punished him for thinking that he fucked me?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Who said anything about fucking you?" Carl tilted his head and asked. "I meant to give you a hand job... well but if you want me to fuck you, I could consider it...." he paled a bit at the mentioning of Eithan and barked loud "do not mention that name! What is between him and me is none of your business." He yanked Saul's half long hair back and forcefully started the showerhead to rinse away the bubble. "You have no idea about us....." carl whispered in a low voice as he regained some calm and become gentle again. "Sorry about just now.... I was a little annoyed."
"I-I'm sorry, I just assumed-"He looked up at Carl as he looked over the tub at him while he laid in the water, swallowing nervously when he noticed him getting upset even a few seconds before his hair was yanked upon. Saul couldn't help the small squeak of pain he let out, shutting his eyes to keep the suds from running into them, he turned his head slightly,"Sorry... Sorry."He said again and pressed his lips together, he didn't turn towards Carl again and cursed himself for getting so comfortable as he went silent.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I am the one who should be apologizing. In fact I am starting to believe you.... although it did make me so mad to see you embracing Eithan, maybe there really isnt anything going on between you two." Carl said quietly, for the first time admitting he might be wrong. He was sad, and somehow this cozy little scene of washing the very pregnant Saul reminded him too much of the dream that he had been living in, the dream of forming a loving family with Eithan. He suddenly become so overwhelmed with sorrow and self-hatred, for screwing everything up and for dragging an innocent people into all this mess. He had cleaned saul's hair and was now kneading on his shoulders, not entirely sure what he was doing this for.
Saul said nothing in fear of angering Carl as he looked away, blinking away the water in his eyes and wiping his mouth. He looked up at the other man as he rubbed his shoulders and saw the emotions cross his face as he scooted upright. "I think you should go see him, after you've finished helping me."He wasn't in the mood to masturbate any more, even though there still was a nagging itching feeling when he left himself unorgasmed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I... I am afraid. We have been pretending everything is normal since... you. I thought I wanted this but in fact I dreaded it. I thought I could dream on if we continue to pretend, but in fact I am now constamtly afraid of being awakened from this dream. This could turn into a nightmare so quick, it's like a knife hanging above my head. I found myself rather have it dropping right now, even if it would kill me, than wait in this constant fear. However, whenever I thought how seeing him could shatter all these, I got cold feet again. I... i dont think I could let him go, but I dont see how I can make him stay." Carl spilled his heart to Saul, suddenly found himself needing some outlet. He sighed and closed his eyes, rubbing his face he spoke again. "Anyway, that's not something you can help. But thanks for listening." He continued to rub on Saul, relieving his soreness. "Now I think I promised you a handjob. If you still want it...? As a token of thanks for listening to my mad words?"
Saul had no idea what to say to Carl for a long moment as he massaged his upper back and shoulders, then said,"Maybe you should let him go? Allow him freedom and if you've made a permanent influence on him then he's bound to come back. "The man looked up at him and nodded some when he mentioned a handjob,"Yeah, that'll be nice."He replied and smiled softly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl was silent for so long, before quietly saying "you think so? What if... what if he dont come back. I... I dont want to be alone anymore. I... I canr even breathe with the thought of him leaving. He hated me too much, I am sure he wouldbt come back. He would also take our son away.... and also the baby in him now. I..." he paled and panicked, rambling on and getting lost in his fear.

He breathed in deep, snesing a panic attack coming, something he hadnt experienced for at least 10 years, and let it out, returning to some calm. "I.. sorry.i hope i ddint scare you. Now....." he crept a hand down and reaxhed his cock from under his belly, then slowly started stroking. "Ride on yourself at the same time, it should be easier in water, and th3 doublr stimulation should get you orgasm in no time."
Saul looked up at him,"Then you earn him back... Change your identity or something and win his heart like a normal person would."He pressed his lips together and watched Carl, something was definitely wrong with the man, though it wasn't his problem, he was fine in his own situation. He didn't have long to go before he was scottfree. The man nodded when Carl spoke and bit his tongue as his cock was held now beneath the water, he moved his hand to shove three fingers into his ass smoothly. "Got it-"He nodded again and tilted his head back as his eyes closed, rocking down onto his knuckles.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I dont think that would ever happen. I am such a freak, and Eithan was too good. He wouldnt accept me willingly." Carl smiled weakly to him. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and conxentrated on his handjob. He swiped that head and fondled with the balls, stroking it hard and fast, getting to all thr sweetspots of Saul.
"I think he would."Saul replied as he looked up at Carl,"He's let you into his pants more than just a few times, you're going to have two kids. He obviously felt- feels something towards you."His eyes rolled back as he was fondled carefully, he groaned and arched his back while his fingers reached and gripped the other man's arm tightly. The heavily pregnant man shuddered, his cock twitching with a few spurts of cum and he moaned softly, toes and fingers curling.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl thought to himself how his sex with Eithan had been, and became less and less confident in himself. He hid his own thoughts and smiled enjoying the view of Saul orgasming, his belly quivering, with the babies and eggs moving like crazy inside. He hugged on tight on Saul, holding him down and imagining if this was Eithan. He let Saul rest in his post-coital haze within his arms, enjoying the moment, maybe even more so than Saul emoyionally speaking.
There was a knock on the door,"Mister?"The maid called in an almost worried tone, of course not speaking English she bit her lip and stood shakily in place before the door. Knocking again frantically,"Sir!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,484 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,069 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,833 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Experimental Results (Closed with Citus) Shadow091 226 14,067 12-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,906 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,268 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,659 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,794 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,010 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,714 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna