Closed Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
Carl was startled awake and he quickly stood up, the water splashes was great and it cascaded down the tub. He put Saul who was still confused back down and said "i will be right back. Stay here and I will help you get out of the tub in a minute." He even kissed his forehead a bit, while he stil wasnt back to himself for 100%, and got out, taking a towel with him and wound it around his waist.

He opened the door with water dripping from his body. He had some bad feelings from tbe urgency of the maid's tone, and he sighed a deep brave before asking. "Paula, what's wrong?"
Saul looked up at Carl with a small nod and watched as the man got out of the tub then left the bathroom, his hands went to his middle. While Paula noticed that the master wasn't even at his best as she bit her lip even harder, looking up at the man,"I-I can't find Mister Eithan... The little sir either."She looked scared to share this with him. Not scared, but maybe even a little terrified.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl couldnt say hr was too shocked. The weight had finally fallen, and his scariest dream had realised. He closed his eyes and looked up, hand covering his face. Everything was silent for a moment. Carl took a minute to recover. Looking down at the petite maid, he even managed a smile. "It's alright Paula. How long have they been.... gone." The word dripped.with bitterness as he asked.
The woman had half expected to be struck when she had revealed the truth to him,"I-I don't know, sir... I-I finished dinner a-and then went to get the other master...but I couldn't find them anywhere."She said, her face was flushed and she wouldn't speak for a long moment before she said,"I-I'm sorry."She apologised again, knowing what happened to other people who crossed him before, she looked down towards the floor.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl just waved his hand dismissively. He looked at the back of the maid, who was scurrying away so fast she tripped, and she got up as quickly as possible as if there were tigers behind. A bitter laugh escaped him as he watched on. He didnt know what to think, his worst nightmare came true, and he didnt know what to do. His mind went all blank and he returned into the bathroom, closjng his eyea as the steam once again filled the closed area.
Saul looked up some from his belly as he was rubbing it still, he didn't say anything, he almost had an idea of what was wrong anyway. As he sat up a bit more, his breasts wobbling on top of his oblong middle and knees pulling up to the side of his stomach. "I'm getting all pruney."He mentioned, reaching for the other man so he could help him up as he knew he couldn't do ir himself.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl surprised even himself in how calmly he was dealing with his crumbling world. Granted he was in a sort of zombie mode, but he almost mechanically lifted Saul up without further fuss over the situation. His hand behind his back had a nice support on Saul's weight and he stood up without much fuss, though his legs did wobble abit, the muscle not trained up enough to adjust to the heavy weigh that's Saul's belly now. Carl looked up Saul and wrapped a towel... two towels around him, his girth too wide for just one, and proceeded to dry him.
"God... I wish I could stay in there forever."He sighed heavily as his hands went to hold the bottom of his stretching belly, ugly stretchmarks covered it. As he let Carl dry him off, his eyes drifted shut as he concentrated on the subtle movements inside of him. Saul rubbed his middle slowly with one hand, his knees were bent and he looked awkward as he stood in the draining tub. "Thank you."He said and looked up at him,"This made me feel a bit better."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl was very surprised to hear Saul expressing his gratitude. He nodded, slightly awkward. He managed to say quietly after awhile. "That's the least I can do ... I know I couldnt really atone for what I have brought you into." He had finished drying him and wrapped his hair up, then proceeded to put on a bathing robe on him that couldnt be tied in front because of how big his belly was. He stayed beside Saul, keeping a slow but steady pace to help him gradually walk across the corridor with the added heavy weight.
Saul's cock was soft again, though with all the movement and pressure against his prostrate and bladder again it wasn't a wonder why he had a half hardon so soon after the handjob. The man was rhen surprised to hear what the other told him, he didn't respond and simply let him dress him as he moved forwards with his help. A grimace on his face as he did, he felt strange, stranger than usual,"I think they'll be coming soon."He didn't know anything about children or birth, though he did know something about his own body.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl frowned a bit. "What is it? What are you feeling? You have to be honest for me to monitor the situation." He helped Saul move in the slow pace. If the birth was really coming, the walking would be beneficial. They eventually rrached the bedroom and Carl had Saul lay on bed, spreading his legs wide apart so he could check him. "Tell me if I hit any pressure points or somewhere that pained you." He started off on his belly, then gradually moved down to his entrance which he would eventually breach through to.check internally. He was somewhat thankful that Saul had been here to distract him from Eithan's disappearance.
"Pressure...but the usual kind. Though it's lower, like something shifted."He had no idea that he had lost his mucus plug back there in the tub as he struggled to walk forwards, dragging his feet and heaving in heavy breaths by the time he laid down again. He held his belly with both hands and a deep grimace of pain, whimpering softly as Carl prodded his belly though they didn't know what exactly was happening. Until the man pushed his fingers up into his well used ass and he hissed, arching his back with a uncomfortable groan. He felt it. The slimy shell of an egg stretching at his cervix if Carl had gotten deep enough.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What is it? Pain? Pressure?" Carl asked. He paused a bit to feel around the canal, then continued to push in further, getting to his prostate, he was surprised to find dilation, not much, but 5 cm at least. "You have dilated..... could be the motion we got just now....." he hummed and calculated. He decided to push in further and that's how he felt it, the tip of something hard. "You are progessing fast. Seems like my formula sped up the birth process as well "
Saul groaned when he pushed his hand into his anus more and bit his knuckle for a moment as his stomach ached,"Dilated?"His eyes were blank at the sound of those words and he whimpered when the other man's fingers wiggled the egg even slightly. He tilted his head back and shifted his hips forwards with a heavy sigh,"Just...a lot of pressure..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"No urge to push yet? With how the egg is pressing down... i am thinking you would be feeling like you need to defacate." Carl was a bit surprised. With the egg imminent to birth, he started stimulating Saul further to promote his naturla secretion of lubricant. He probed around the extremely sensitive canal and paid particular attention to the prostate. From the front, he also fondled his balls and the perineum to better prepare Saul for the impending birth.
"No."Saul shook his head, his face scrunched up at the movement of Carl's hand deeper inside of him with his palm pressing against his prostrate. He groaned out and his stomach tightened again as he arched his back, lube seeped out around his hand as it was shoved into his anus. "Ngh..."He grunted lightly, biting into his knuckle again and his toes curled,"Fuck... Fuck..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl saw the abundant amount of slick and stopped his motions. He ddint want to exhaust Saul with another orgasm so soon. He would have expected multiple orgasms to come as tbe birth officially started. "Dont blame me with not getting you all the way through, you aren't getting to climax now. That would have taken too much out of you. Now if you arent feeling the urge to push yet, we could just wait then. You might want yo do some short and brief pushes now, could make things progress a little faster." Withdrawing his soaked wet hand, Carl explained.
Saul shook his head,"I just want to lay back down."He said, he didn't want to think about what was to come as he sat back on the couch he had been stuck on for a few good months. There was an indentation from where his thighs and ass were for so long and he sank into it comfortably, his hands going down to cradle his belly. He grimaced some more and tensed up as he did push slightly for the first time, his toes curling tightly,"No... No, now I feel it."He shook his head,"I can't."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl knelt in front of Saul and cupped his belly as well. The eggs had shifted and it made Saul's lower body bulging even more. He massaged it gently to relieve tbe added pressure, though soon he wouldnt be able to do so when another contraction hit. "Why cant you? Just push down like you are pooping. Move forward your upper body when you push, it would make it eaisier."
"Wh-What if..."He bit his lip hard and shook his head some, though he did listen to Carl as he curled forwards slightly and groaned. His thighs trembled and he pulled them up around his large belly, though he gave up again,"No... It's not time. I don't want to."He choked softly and fell back against the bed again,"Leave me alone."He was obviously scared.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,483 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,068 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,833 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Experimental Results (Closed with Citus) Shadow091 226 14,067 12-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,905 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,264 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,659 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,794 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,009 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,714 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna