Closed Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
Carl saw Eithan stopped a bit as he stood up but wasnt sure what was bothering him. Wordlessly he stood up himself, nibbing his mouth with the handerchief he said "since you are ready, we could proceed with the examinations then." Conveniently ignoring the last bit of what Eithan said. He wasnt sure himself if it was love, but it definitely was more sour than sweet, contrary to what others always describe love to be.

He followed Eithan to the room, noticing the slight waddle now. His hips had widened even more and his bottom filled out nicely, wobbling a bit as he climbed the stairs. He noticed how his hand landed at the lower back for support, but quickly withdrew it as he realised how "pregnant" that looked. They soon arrived their destination then.
The young man had eaten too much, he knew that was true, as it felt even his sweatpants were pinching at his waist now and his hips ached more than they did this morning. A lot had happened today, he wasn't sure if it was for good or worse, he had heartburn for the first time and his back and hips ached with a pressure he couldn't relieve. He wasn't built for this, but his body was accommodating to the girth of the infant he was growing, he climbed slowly onto the slightly elevated scale. Reaching to hold onto the wall above it while his brows furrowed and his hand stayed cradling the underside of his small belly, he looked discomforted to say the least.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl frowned at seeing how pale Eithan appeared. He touched his outstretched hand and asked "what's wrong? What are you feeling right now?" He supported Eithan's waist, feeling he had tensed muscles there.

"Here come down of the scale first, sit down now? Tell me what's wrong?" He helped Eithan onto the couch, supporting his back, knelt down in front of him and asked with his hand holding Eithan's.
Eithan belched again and took his hand away from the others, covering his mouth up for a moment as his eyes closed,"Sick..."He shook his head, waiting for it to pass and taking in a slow breath,"I think I have heartburn."He complained, leaning back into the hands of the older man and frowning up, though shook his head,"No. No, just get on with it."He said quickly,"I want to go to my room."He whimpered as he was sat down against his will, barely fighting against him as he covered his face and leant over into the arm of the chair silently. His shoulders shuddered, along with the rest of his body and this was the first time hormones had gotten to him as he sobbed into his hands.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl couldn't quite help with impulsively sitting beside Eithan and held him close. "Oh don't cry, is it very uncomfortable? It will pass, just rest a bit." He wrapped Eithan tight in his arms and let him rest his head on his shoulder and consoled him. He rubbed his back helping his stomach cope to lessen the heartburn.
Eithan curled up against Carl with his head on his chest and his arms wrapped around him as he couldn't exactly stop the tears now, it's not like he wanted to. He just felt like he needed to and he couldn't help it, shutting his eyes tightly and hugging his pregnant self to the older man for a long few moments. "I'm sorry."He said quietly into his shirt, sniffing as he shook his head, looking down and pressing his lips together, his hands were curled into the fabric of his shirt.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Don't be. I will be here with you the whole time. As long as you needed me." Carl patted Eithan's head soothingly, he was not good at consoling but he wanted to try. He felt the front of his shirt got wet from all the tears and he found himself softly kissing Eithan's head as he started to calm down a bit. "I shouldn't have asked you to stuff yourself, I promise I wouldn't rush you or push you ok?"
Eithan nodded some when Carl said that, looking away towards the doctor's office and wipe his nose and eyes with the back of his hands. As he sat up against the older man quietly, looking up at him some and nodding again,"Okay."He agreed then he took his time standing up to his feet again slowly, they went on to do their check up finally.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The measurements were done quickly. Carl went on to the bed and helped Eithan got onto it. He helped him took his clothes off and his breasts literally popped out when the tight shirt came off. "Are you feeling any pain or discomfort around here? A fullness?" He touched on it gently, feeling around the perked nipple.
Eithan groaned in relief when his shirt was taken off, his breasts settling like firm jelly against the top of his belly, he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. The young man shook his head as his chest was poked and prodded, sighing quietly while he looked away out of the window,"Shit tons of that around here."He muttered after he mentioned pressure, he felt like one big balloon that was only getting bigger as the days went on. His nipples leaked some and he moaned when they did, curling his toes slightly and looking down,"Oh... Wh-What was that?"He shivered when his nipples were pinched.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That's you lactating. The drug must be more powerful than I thought, I had expected it to come at least 2 months later." Carl couldn't resist and licked that that bit of pearly drop. It felt a tiny bit sweet, but not at all as strong as common milk. He tentatively licked on the nipple some more, finally sucking on it with a bit of force to test how much milk was produced.
"L-Lactating?"He gasped as he looked down at himself, it didn't feel like his body any more, and it wasn't any more now that he thought about it. The young man arched his back against the teasing from the doctor, crossing his legs and covering the bulge in his pants. Eithan groaned when his nipple was sucked on, his hands reached down and ran through the other's hair, gripping onto him. The sucking only stimulated him to where there were only a few more drops and then nothing. Though the pleasure of having even that little bit of fullness gone had him rubbing his belly and crotch against him in a sort of dry humping movement.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl smiled at how his hair was grabbed and how Eithan's waist thrusted upward uncontrollably. This was exactly, if not even better, than he had pictured it to be. The drug had made Eithan extremely sensitive in the nipples. He wanted to test on the other part and therefore, got his hand down to the cock and rubbed it. He stood up a bit and gently lifted Eithan's leg so that they would bend around the knee, giving him access to the sweet opening before turning to attack the other breast.
Eithan was moist in the lips, gasping for air and whimpering as he rubbed himself against the other man for some amount of friction to satisfy himself. His body was limp to Carl as his hand slipped into his underwear and his cock stood erect,"Nmm...."He groaned, biting down on his lip and letting him bring his knee up to press against his belly,"Oh... Ohh..."He tilted his head back, panting and grimacing at the overwhelming bliss,"Fuck me..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh is that a request? I would gladly grant you that." Carl rubbed the anus to feel for any slickness, and was glad to find it all wet already. The drug was very effective in this part. He slipped a finger in with his other hand carressing the underbelly and alsp the cock that had been pressing against the belly and painted it wet with precum. He went from his nipple to his mouth, kissing him passionately as he fingerfucked him.
The younger man nodded feriously as he groaned at the rubbing, wanting some penetration, he whimpered as he bit his lip hard enough to draw some blood. He moaned out when the older man had kissed him, his open mouth flush against the others as he shut his eyes. Letting himself have this one minute, as he arched his back against the finger, blushing hard and pushing down against it with his ass,"More."He gasped into his mouth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl eagerly got himself between Eithan's legs. His sweet moaning and eagerness were getting him quite aroused too. He quite frantically pulled off Eithan's pants and underwear without breaking off their kiss, urging him to raise his butt so thay he cojld slide them off. He then shoved 3 fingers in his dripping wet hole and strated stretching. He couldn't quite wait to penetrate him.

After minimal preparation, which shouldn't be a problem as his canal was so lubricated on its own, he positioned himself and pushed in, his palms on his bulged belly, holding Eithan still.
Eithan turned over when Carl asked him to lift his bottom so his pants could slide off, he held himself up on his hands and knees to not press against the front of his abdomen. As he pushed against the three fingers, arching his back and moaning loudly, tossing his head back as he reached behind him to drag his nails against what he could grab. Leaving welts on the mans shoulders and arms as he gripped him through the short, messy preparation, groaning as he finally shoved his cock into him. Leaving him breathless and wanting more as he struggled to not fall into a lewd, drooling mess.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl moaned loud as his member went deep in the wet, ready hole of Eithan. The canal was everything as perfect as it could be. Warm, tight and so slicky. He pushed in hard until he was ball deep in him, needing a minute to control his urges. "Eithan... you are just so perfect." He could feel his nails digging into his back, making him ever more excited as he slowly started thrusting.
Eithan shuddered, goosebumps rising along his skin as they became the heat source for the room, the smell of sex filled the air. He groaned as he simply filled his hole, rocking back against his heavy balls for a moment then slicking off of him before pushing his ass back again. Now rocking as he thrusted, arching his back and letting his flesh go as he fell forwards and simply let his nails grasp into the leather of the examining table. He let himself go.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,537 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,265 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,858 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Experimental Results (Closed with Citus) Shadow091 226 14,279 12-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,973 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,556 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,686 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,828 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,011 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,721 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna