(A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 )
Leo gave a shrug, "I don't mind.. go ahead." He relaxed leaning on to Tanner a bit and closing his eyes again. He wanted to sleep but knew he wasn't likely going to get comfortable enough to do that.
Tanner was in fact trying to feel the baby's position. He pressed on it a little bit to feel the outline of the baby, much to his relief, the baby was headed down.  He patted on Leo, "try to nap a bit, since the contractions are still not too close together. You will need to energy with the long battle ahead."
Leo managed to sleep for awhile he didn't awake until a vary strong contraction took over. He forgot to breath leaning foreword clutching his belly. He groaned gasping in pain as the contraction hit a peak.
Tanner had been resting with eyes closed too, but he remained alert, something he developed form his marine days. In a heatbeat, Tanner grip on Leo's hand and forced him to look at him, seeing his face red from lack of air and extreme pain, he ordered him "now breath, gulp in air, look at my face and do it." They breathed together for several big gulps of air before Tanner released Leo's face.
he felt the pressure let up as his water broke suddenly he let out a sigh partly of relief as the pressure let up. However, the relief was short lived when Leo felt anther contraction move threw him. It didn't last to long but that had been quiet fast.
"Ok there goes the water. The baby's finally quite ready. Now.... spread your legs a little would you? Want to check you." Tanner rubbed Leo's back as he panted after that quikc contraction and tentatively poked on his opening.
Leo spread his legs a bit more and allowed Tanner to check him again. He knew things would be picking up soon but he tried to relaxes for the moment at least.
"Ok that's almost 9 now. And I could feel the little head right at the cervix. Now just breath through these few more contractions. Would you like to change position?" Tanner removed his fingers and asked Leo.
Leo nodded, sitting like this was starting to bother him but he also wasn't to sure about what to change to. The contractions sped up after his water broke coming about ever 2 minutes. They were stronger to causing Leo to pant and groan threw them.
Tanner suggested "do you want to try getting on all 4s? You could move your hips in that position." He rubbed Leo's back as he said, finding the muscle there to be rock hard too.
Leo nodded and with Tanner's help managed to get on all fours rocking his hips threw the next few contractions. "Gotta push.." He moaned arching his back slightly.
When Leo arched his back his belly almost touched on the ground. "Then push. We could only trust your instincts now. Here, bite on this towel we needed to be quiet." Tanner handed a handtowel to Leo. His groaning had become louder gradually that made Tanner worried
Leo pushed hard his back and hips ached as the baby moved down lower. It felt big and for a moment he was worried that something might go wrong but he had to keep going, what choice did he have.
Tanner had moved to the rear of Leo. As he pushed there didnt seem to have any change but gradually something seemed to appear whenever he was pushing the hardest, but that somethinf.would slip back everytime when the push ended. "Keep pushing, follow what your body tell you to do now." Tanner massaged on the back and hip, though not trulh undeesranding why he thought it would help.
IT did help, if anything it at least reminded him he wasn't completely alone. The contractions had little break between them now, he could feel the head trying to come out and just slipping back in. The strongest contraction yet moved threw Leo. He pushed hard biting down on the towl. He was trying to be quiet but he couldn't help but cry out as he felt the head stretch him.
"Ok i can see the head! It's right there. Keep pushing Leo, you are very close now." Tanner could see a dark tip finally pushed through the barrier. He was tempted to just spread open the lip to allow for the head to come, but knew this was probably not how it wokred. The painful wailing of Leo made his heart clench, but all he could do now was to keep encouraging him.

As the conteaction past, Tanner asked "do you want to feel the little head?"
Leo nodded slowly,he lifted one hand so Tanner could lead him to where the head was starting to crown at. He smiled lightly before anther pain took over hand he pushed hard. "FUCK!" he cured gritting his teeth as the burning pain grew worse. "Get it out!" he had dropped the cloth, he was in to much pain to think about the zombies that he might attrackt by the sound.
In a swift motion Tanner got to the front of Leo and pressed his head on his shoulder. "Bite on me if you want but pray stay quiet. Focus your energy on pushing not screaming. Your baby's coming very soon now just push." Tanner felt pain on his shoulder as Leo bite on him, but the shirt he got on should be thick enough to withstand that without drawing blood. The change in position also let gtavity help with the baby.
he bit down on Tanner's shoulder letting up as the contraction finally died down. "S-sorry." Leo mumbled quietly. "It just.. really hurts." Leo said breathing for a moment before the pain picked up again and he felt the next contraction he clenched his jaw tightly and pushed again.
"It's alright bite on me as hard as you need. The baby is coming you are doing a great job pushing. Here give me your hand, I can see that little head coming out even at my angle." Tanner got Leo's hand to reach from behind the baby's head.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,756 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,015 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,403 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,964 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8