(A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 )
He smiled lightly feeling the top of the child's head coming out of him. He pulled his hand back only because he had to push again, This one was strong the baby's head was reaching it's widest point but the skin around it had turned white, Leo was at a risk for tearing. It wasn't to surprising considering how large the head seemed.
Just then a huge explosion happened very near to them, shaking the whole building. The sudden sound broke both of their focus and the baby slipped right back, causing Leo to yelp and collapse in Tanner, but this also saved Leo from tearing, a lethal wound at this point, not only from the risk of infection but also from the blood and immobility it would bring.
"W-what was that?" Leo asked a bit scared, had humans set that off or had it been something else? IT was so close it made him worried, he almost forgot for a moment what was at stake until anther pain took over and he pushed again groaning realizing the head had slipped back.
Tanner helped Leo through the push and reminded him tl breath at times. When the worst of it past he started explaining "I have witnessed some similar explosions. Those zombies deteriorated on its own and some will create methane, causing them to explode under the sun. It was getting more and more common, maybe because it took time for them to become walking bombs. Now can you support yourself? I wanted to look at your... bottom better as the baby come out."
Leo nodded slowly and let out a breath. "Yea, im alright now." he thought over the zombie thing but it kinda made sense in a way, he continued to breath for a moment before anther contraction took over and he pushed gritting his teeth as he felt the head push further out of this.
Tanner moved Leo so he was leaning on the wall now. He ducked down to look at his opening and saw the head coming further and further, his anus stretched to unbelievable width. Just as he was about to encourage Leo to push harder, he noticed a bit of blood appearing on the stretched skin and recognised it to be sign of tearing. He didn't want to alarm Leo so he gently put counterpressure on the head while supported the skin with his other hand, effectively holding the baby to keep it from coming too fast.
The contraction let up and leo stopped leaning his head against the wall and drawing in a few breaths before going at it again, "I-it burns.." He whimpered as the widest part of the head began to pass.
"Ok deep but short breathes, i think it is going a little too fast now.. " Tanner found he could no longer hold the baby so he asked Leo to give gentler pushes. He used both hands to support the skin now.
Leo tried to listen taking short breaths panting and giving little pushes but it was hard. He just wanted to be done he was tired and in pain. Leo groaned gritting his teeth. "Just pull it out." He gasped giving anther slight push.
"I can't just pull the baby out. Don't listen to those crappy tv. It doesnt work like that. Keep these little pushes coming and I can get the kid right through the widest part and....... yes there you go! The head would no retreat any longer! Now big pushes!" Leo finally managed to ease the baby through while still staying intact. "Big push for the little chin and shoulders and you will be done!"
Leo pushed hard gritting his teeth as he felt the head come out. It hurt but at least now he could rest for a few moments before the shoulders came out.
"Ok the head is out. just a few more pushes now. You still holding up there?" With the head was a large load of fluid laced with blood, soaking the towel beneath quickly. This woukd be something that was literally magnet for zombies but Tanner couldnt quite care about that yet.
I-It's ok.. hurts.." He took a few moments, breathing threw a few contractions until he thought the shoulders had turned and gave anther push. "NGGHH.."
Tanner could see the skin bulge again but the push was not quite strong enough to get it out. He encouraged Leo "keep pushing, you got this, continue to push through that barrier."
He groaned one hand clutching his belly. He took a moment to breath and then pushed again trying hard not to cry out in pain as he felt the shoulders press forword.
"Ok they are moving now, keep pushing, just that bit more..." and with that the contraction ended and the shoulder again disappeared from view. "You were so close Leo! Just push a little bit harder. Here you can cling on my shoulders and I would support your back when you squat down."
There was the sound of something downstairs, or just outside the house. Leo's eyes darted to the window. Anther contraction he gripped Tanner's shoulders clutching them tightly as he pushed.
Tanner had heard the sound too but he wasn't quite mobile now that Leo was hanging on him in a deep squat. He touched down on the opening and found the skin to be highly strained and the shoulder to be bulging, he whispered besdie Leo "keep oushing you are almost there, push through it. Feel my finger? Push against it with all your might."
He kept pushing desperate to free the shoulders. The contraction ended and he gasped one of the shoulders had slipped out. He clenched his teeth tightly to keep from crying out. There was something down stairs he knew he had to remain quiet.
Tanner rummaged around the floor to find the handtowel previously used and asked Leo to bite on it again. He slightly turned Leo so he was basically lying in his arms , his front to Leo's back. The child was half way out and Tanner whispered in hid ears "There seeme to be one of those bastards nearby, i am afraid the crying of the baby could expose us... could you, i know it's difficult, but could you hold on to the push a bit? I will lay you down on the floor and see if I could get rid of it and I would return. Can you?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,390 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,961 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,958 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8