(A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 )
"You'll have to hurry." Leo said breathing hard trying to catch his breath. There was an intense burning but he knew Tanner was right the crying baby would attract the zombie down stairs and any near by. "I don't know how long I can hold back... I'll try.."
"Distract yourself with something, remember to bite on that towel. I will be back as soon as possiblr." Tanner opened the door and peeped around before lowering the ladder. He gave Leo a final worried glance before disappearing. He pulled the ladder aaway and laid it on the floor below.
Leo watched him go he tried to focus on something else threw the contractions bitting down on the towl and breathing hard. It was hard to resist he just wanted to get it out already and he knew just a few more pushes would do it.
Tanner sneaked downstairs and found there were 2 zombies around, obviously sniffing and tracing the scent of the blood. As there were 2 he had to be extra careful and needed a bit more time to handle them then he expected. He returned wuickly afterwards to the attic, the moaning sound was minimal and he priased Leo in his heart for doing such a great job.
Leo had curled up on his side one hand gripping his belly the other an old blanket he had found. He was clearly in pain but the moment he saw Tanner he seemed to relax just slightly. "Gotta push!" He said giving Tanner no time to argue.
"Ok alright push. I need to clean my hands real quick but you could start pushing again. I got rid of the 2 monsters already. " Tanner quickly went to get more of the disinfectants to clean his squishy hands.
Leo pushed after moving into a kneeling position, he just wanted it out he bit down on the towl hard trying not to cry out as he felt the secound shoulder stretch him.
Tanner just got there in time to support the dangling head which was precariously close to hitting the floor as Leo lowered his body trying to push, he could see his legs and hole straining to get the 2nd shoulder past. "Keep pushing, it's very close now. Get all the energy downwards."
The contraction ended and the second shoulder still had not popped out, It was clear Leo was doing his bet and he was pushing hard. "I-I can't.. it hurts.." He groaned even though he didn't really have a choice at this point
"Yes you can. All it take iss some more pushing. Your baby has been there for long enough it needed to get out now. On next contraction push hard you hear me? It's so close now." Tanner rubbed on the hole trying to loose the shoulder, but he dare not use too much force afriad it would break the abused skin.
Leo groaned though he tried to stay quiet and pushed again gasping as he felt the other shoulder come free. He gasped knowing he was almost done now, the baby was pretty much out one more contraction should do it.

(Sorry I haven't been around been keeping busy.)
(It's alright :) real life matters suck I understand)

Tanner collected the baby that was halfway out in his palms. He flicked the little arms out from the hole helping it come free. There was another mass of fluid leaking out with how the second shoulder came out. "Now just the last push, the baby's really coming, stay strong for this, bite on that towel and push as hard as you can!"
giving one last push he bit down on the towl hard as he felt the rest of the baby slide free he gasped leaning back aginst the wall and reaching out to take his new baby.
With a splash of liquid, the baby slipped into the hands of Tanner. He rubbed on hid tiny back a bit before putting it into Leo's hands. He smiled at the baby, who had gone through so much just to be born.
Leo smiled bringing the baby close to him wrapping it in a clean towl he had found before they had started all this. He held the baby close to him wipping it off as it began to cry.
The crying was blessedly low, and Tanner hoped it wouldnt attract any attention. He touched on the wet hair of the baby, smiling at the father and son. He then clipped the chord and cut it with a sanitized knife.
"Thank you." Leo said softly his head resting back aginst the wall. "For helping me, you could have just chosen to leave and you didn't so thanks." after a bit the baby stopped crying and Leo anded up setting the baby boy aside.
"Well at this time of age, I think we have the obligation to ensure the human race will continue. Now push a little bit, you get to deliver the placenta." Tanner rubbed a bit on Leo's belly that's still a bit bloated. "Do you have... any.. erm food for the baby?"
Leo nodded blushing slightly as he gave anther small push. Leo was able to produce milk for the child of course he had still managed to find a few boxes of formula encase something happened where he couldn't nurse the baby. He didn't need to explain any further because he had already brought the child close to his chest to nurse.
Tanner saw the baby seemed to have a bit difficulty sucking the milk out as he wrapped the placenta up. He knew in some cases new mother's milk duct would be congested, so a bit of sucking from an adult would be needed to clear the way for new born babies, whom hadnt developed the stronger facial muscles as in bigger babies. He watched and saw the baby's face had turned red but still not milk was coming out, but he hesistated in whether or not he should be helping with such intimate task.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,389 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,958 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8