Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
"What is it? You want to push again?" Stephan noticed the slightly surprised face of Talon and asked. The contraction that was so close together could be a good sign, even though it meamt more agony on Talon.
Talon nodded breathing hard as the contraction worsened "Need to push. " he gasped gritting his teeth as he felt the child drop slowly.
"Let me quickly get into you. Judt breath through this first can you? For me?" Stephan knew this could be it, but he wanted to make sure first, not wanting Talon to risk anything. He split his legs with Talon barely conscious and checked, finding him almost ready but not quite there. Though the swelling had died down completely, and some pushing should be alright for the next contraction.
The pain let up again he took a few moments to rest and breath before the next contraction hit him. It was strong he clung to Stephan tightly. "Have to.. push.." He warned unable to hold back any longer he bared down.
"Alright push, push it down." Talon's position wasnt the best yet lying down, but they could adjust after this wave of contraction. He returned the clutch on Talon and encourafed him. "Yes exactly, you are doing yhis so well. Push downards, get that bstubborn baby down and we will get this all over with."
He didn't make to much progress in that position but really that was expected. After it ended he laid back breathing hard and catching his breath for a moment. Talon was just glad to finally be able to push.
"Talon we are moving. This isnt the best position, how do you want to be?" Stephan decided to let Talon chose, "you could be on your side still, i will prop up your upper body and raise your leg." Talon still had his hip elevated so that would need to change. "Or you want all fours or squatting? Can you still hold up? Or we could just go back on bed." He looked at Talon and rubbed his legs that's slightly quivering.
"All fours." He said and with the help of Stephan he slowly managed to get himself into that position though it did take a bit of effort. He had only just gotten into position when the next contraction hit. Groaning loudly he pushed feeling the child make progress this time slowly moving lower.
Stephan once again pressed on Talon's lower back. He saw Talon arching his back deeply, his face scrunched togetger in his pushing. He held his breath looking at Talon's bottom, nothing was there yet but he continued with his coaching. "Yes push down, just like that. The baby will be coming down, push through it." The area bulged a tiny bit but that was almost not noticeable.
The contraction let up at last and he pulled in air, Everything hurt he could feel it, the baby was getting closer the pain in his back was intense. Less then a minute latter he was back to pushing digging his nails into the floor he bared down but couldn't keep from crying out as the baby progressed.
Stephan could only encourage Talon. "There's a bit of bulging, keep going Talon, you are on the right track now." Stephan wanted to wait until after this contraction to check Talon's progress. His bottom had bulged a bit, his skin slightly stretched now.
"I know." he groaned between contractions he could feel it stretching him now and shifted slightly trying to give it more room even though there wasn't much more.
"Let me get on to your progress?" Upon seeing Talon's tiny nod he slipped in and found the head to be right at the entrance. "Talon I could feel the head! It had past the cervix now, right at the rim now. Put a little morr pushing and he would start crowning. Hang in there love." He assisted in shifting the legs apart a bit more, getting the ball nearer so Talon could lean on it.
He waited a few moments and went at it again bearing down hard in an effort to get the large child out of him. He knew it work working he could feel it inching foreword now. "H-hurts." He whimpered between pains
"I am sorry love, push through the pain. That's the only way." Stephan saw the head finally showing a bit, still slipping to and fro. He put his fingers carefully on it to help support thr skin. "Push hard... harder if you can. The baby needed some encouragement. You are strong Talon, hang in there."
Talon tried to breath taking a few breaths before pushing again he pushed hard groaning as he felt the head starting to crown. He couldn't help but let out a cry of pain as he felt it.
"Thats it the baby's crowning. Talon we are almost there. Push a bit harder and through the pain. I know it burns, just push I am here to prevent you fron tearing." The bit of darkness was now getting to the size of an egg. It stopped and slipped back a bit when Talon cried out in pain. "Love for next push, push hard. The baby's coming."
Talon cursed it hurt a lot his hands were shaking but the contraction came and he pushed again groaning as he felt it stretching him again he tried to do as Stephan had said and Push threw it but it wasn't as easy as it seemed.
Stephan saw Talon's struggle and dexided not to push too hard. "That's it Talon. You are great. Breath a few breathes maybr, get your energy pumped up before your pushes. Make it counts. You want me to track it? Count numbers for you?" Stephan suggested as the latest push wasnt as effective. The baby just moved out minutely.
Talon nodded taking a moment to rest. he wasn't sure counting would help much but at this point he just wanted to be done. He was tired and he had already been in labor for so long. Anther contraction gritting his teeth he pushed again arching his back slightly trying to get the child to move.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,798 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,133 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,837 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,229 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,189 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,120 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8