Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
Stephan soon found his hand wasnt that useful, the head wasnt coming either way. He released the pressure and found the head just moving.forward very slowly. "Ok Talon push with all you have, this is the hardest part and afterwards would be much easier. Push!"
Talon pushed hard bearing down as much as he could manage trying to free the head. He gritted his teeth his eyes closed tightly as he clung to Stephan. "Come on." he mumbled as the contraction let up and he realized he hadn't made much progress.
Talon's struffle had Stephan's heart aching. He couldnt do much else other than keeping the encouragement flowing. "Talon you are doing this right. Keep this up." He ruffled his hair and kissed him again on the forehead. "You are so close now." Just as he spoke, he could heard a slight clicking sound. The heat was gone. He dexided not to tell his husband that yet, not wanting to distract him.
Talon didn't even notice the sound of the heat going off he was to wrapped up in dealing with the next contraction as it hit him he took in a breath and began pushing again at first it looked like he still wouldn't make any progress but he gasped as he felt the head slip foreword before coming out completely.
"Oh yes the head's out. Talon you are great! That's the hardest part, we are so close to success now." Stephan kissed Talon excitedly. He cupped the little head with care, it came out with a splash of fluid and there was a puddle now. "Talon, I am going to clean the floor up a bit. Would you be alright if I go to get the mop real quickly?" In truth he also wanted to get th3 candles lighted up. Temperature would be dropping quite quickly with the roaring storn outside.
Talon nodded slowly managing to ease himself off of Stephan so he could get up, he could feel it starting to get colder already but in all honesty it didn't bother him much yet sense he was so hot and tired.
Stephan returned as quick as he could, mopping the floor and bringing in th3 candles with the lighter. He placed them sufficiently far away to not let th4 smokr bother them, while having enough circling them so they could feel the warmth. He heard a ehimper from Talon and immediately returned to his husband's side, once again fitting him in his arms, a posture Stephan felt most secured and hopefully the same for Talon. "Pant now, sorry love I forgot about checking the chord."
Talon gasped but he knew this was important just encase the cord was in the way he somehow managed to get the strength to breath threw the contraction instead of giving in and pushing. He leaned back on Stephan tired and ready to be done with this.
Stephan slipped a finger in the strerched hole and felt around the neck. He let out a sigh and assured Talon. "That's free, you are good to push." In the candle's glow Talon's face shone with an amazing glow, something that's mixed betwrrn exhaustion and pain, overwhelmed with anticipation.
Talon took in a breath and pushed as soon as he was told he could trying not to cry out as he felt the baby moving foreword and one of the shoulders trying to stretch him. The burning pain returned and he held on to Stephan tightly as he pushed.
"Yes that's it Talon, that's teh shoulder, and after that the baby would slide out. Keep this going, deep breathes and push down." Stephan kept on encoueaging Talon, holding him so tight in his arms, pushing forward his upper body for his easy pushing.
He barely took a moment to pull air in before he pushed again he couldn't help but let out a short cry as he felt the other shoulder pass quickly he gasped but Stephan had been right and moments latter the baby was free.
Stephan cuaght the slippery baby in his hand, thankful that he had lit the candles as the temprrature returned a bit, or the newborn would be in troible. "Talon you have done it! Congratulations... and thank you so much!" He kissed Talon eho had collapsed on him, almost pasding out ob the spot, panting heavily.
Talon was just glad to be done, he was aware of the baby as it started to cry but not to much afterwords, he was exhausted it was nearly impossible to stay awake. They had a new vary cute little girl.
Stephan smiled, understanding what a grwat achievement his husband had finished. He raised the slightly bloodied girl and cut the chord. He collected a towel to rub on her, settling her on Talon's stomach securedly before lifting both father and daughter up together to return to the bed.
Talon held on tightly to the little girl as Stephan picked them both up. He smiled lightly but it wasn't to long after he was placed in the bed that he drifted off to sleep. The baby was still laying safely in his arms.
Stephan smiled seeing his husband and new daughter sleeping. He proceeded to get the last of the warm water to wipe them down when they were both soundly asleep and settled them comfrotably, beforr getting.on the bed and fell asleep himself. He imagined how the boys would react and succumbed to unconsciousness himself, having a stressful day himself.
(Do you want to continue at all or do you want to end the story here it's cute XD)
(Haha what do you think? I hope I didnt drag on this birth too long for you.... I was afraid you would be getting sick of it! So! What do you think? I am pretty fleixble here.)
(no not at all! I liked it a lot it was good :) I think we should do a new story this one was good I think we should kinda leave it here for now.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,796 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,131 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,826 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,228 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,184 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,112 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8