Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
"Coming back as we speak. Let's see what he has to say." Stephan got up and felt the baby's movement. He hid the grimacr as he accientally triggered his arm's wound. He paused a bit before turning to look at the doctor and asked.
Talon looked up at the doctor as well he was hopefull for good news rather then something bad. He wanted to get out of here.
"Hello both. I see you have rested well. Talon, I think your bleeding had stopped finally these days? Not feeling nauseous? " Stephan was stunned. He looked at Talon and asked "your morning sickness still hadnt gone away? And bleeding?" He paled realising how much his lover had been through.
Talon nodded, "Yea, it's better I haven't been bleeding and I feel fine." Talon said looking up at the doctor. "So can I go?" He asked smiling because with Stephan here there was almost no reason for him to say no.
"I would want you to come back and do regular checkups one week later. We will then determine the frequency later on. But for now, you should be free to go." The doctor smiled and announced. Stephan grabbed Talon's hand and kissed it, looking happily at Talon. "You have a lot to tell me about, update me on everything that I wasnt aware of."
"Everything?" A lot of it hadn't really been happy Talon wasn't sure he would really want to hear it. Of course he did but he didn't need to bother him with it.. Talon stood up taking Stephan's hand and as they got out side he took a deep breath, it was the first time he had been out in months.
Stephan wrapped Talon in his arms from behind and whispered in his ears. "I canr wait to get back to our place. You do remember I said I would be furious if you werent there waiting in the room when I come back? I am afraid I wouldnt keep my words. I dont really feel like gettinf mad at you."
Talon chuckled lightly turning around and kissing him deeply. "I really missed you ya know, there was nothing to do around here and it was supper boring and then they said you weren't coming back...." Talon smiled "But im glad your back, so what happened out there you never really did say."
"Let's exchange our dark history when we got back to our little home shall we?" Stephan linked their hands together and walked back. He had noticed a bit of shifting of gravity in Talon, and he adjusted his steps to become slower than usual. As they returned to their familiar room, both let out a sigh of relief, finally returning home. They settled comfortably on the bed and Stephan asked. "So.. you go first? I want to know... at least let me understand what have my love and child been through? I dont want to hurt either of you because I wasnt getting the full picture here."
For a few moments Talon said nothing and then he nodded and began speaking. "They said something might have happened at first, they only really hinted that something had gone wrong and then they thought they found the body so they pulled me aside, I don't remember a lot of what they said really but I had just gotten outside when there was a sharp pain, I woke up in the infirmary. I was lucky, I had come really close to losing the baby. I was still bleeding from it off and on up until a few weeks ago, and the morning sickness didn't really let up until just last month... "

So that was it, that was pretty much everything that had happened in the last few months, it had been scary but Stephen was here now, so it would be ok.
"I am sorry for not being there. I will be here now, and I will keep you both safe. By the way do we know if that's a boy or girl yet?" He caressed the belly, Stephan found himself quite obsessed with the belly now that Talon had been showing.
Talon shook his head, "I wanted it to be a surprise so I didn't have them tell me. The baby wasn't moving as much as it had been it had seemingly calmed down and gone back to sleep. "So now your turn, what happened?"
"I sneaked into those base of the aliens and placed bombs inside. When we were retreating we got discovered, and was forced to evict into the forest. We lost Ben and Howy there. I knew about that false message only after I got back and thats when I made that phonecall. You knew afterwards... well I did get an infection with this cut here." Stepha recited to Talon. He wrapped Talon closer as if to reassure himself he's back too.
But your ok now?" He asked looking at Stephan's arm and laying his head on his chest listing to the sound of his heart beat. "I'm glad you ok, I don't know what I'd do without you." Talon closed his eyes again, he was tired it seemed with the baby growing now he was always tired but he was glad to be back here, this was better, more like a home.
"Yea now all is fine. Are you sleepy? Relax then, nap a little. I will be here when you wakr up." He ksised the dozing Talon and patted his back a bit to lure him to sleep. He wouldnt leave his side from now on, if he was dispatched again he would resign if they wouldnt allow his refusal.
Months had passed and despite everything he had still barely allowed Stephen out of his sight for more then a an hour or so. When Stephen was alone for to long he was prone to anxiety. He feared something would happen to Stephan witch was understandable considering the state of the world. It was the middle of the night when it happened, the alarms began going off the base was under attack. At first everyone had assumed it was Aliens but it turned out to be humans raiding the military base for supplies. Local survivors had gotten desperate. Things around them had quickly turned into a war zone. Gun fire and shouting could be heard outside.
As well trained as they are both Stephan and Talon were awoken at the first gunfire. They quickly got out of bed, or as quickly as Talon could manage now, barely before his due date, and got ready to fight. They were completely in the dark to the situation, and silently Stephan exchanged a signal with Talon to let him stay here while he went out to check out what's going on. He slipped out of their room quickly and carefully natvigated the ground, horrified to see it wasnt aliens at all, but their own kind who had initiated the attack. He had bumped into a civilian and was identified immediately as a soldier with his sleepwear, and he was forced to subdue him though he just knocked him out, unable to bring himself to kill.
Talon stayed close behind Stephan but was careful not to leave the room. He could still fight sure and fire a gun but it wasn't as if he would be as quick as he normally was. He heard the sound of a fight and the thump of someone falling to the floor. He reached into his pocket drawing a knife. It was well known Talon barely ever went anywhere without it. He wanted to ask what was going on but knew better and remained quiet.
Stephan got back to Talon and closed their door quietly. "There's an attack... by civilians I believe. I had knocked out an attacker outside. I think we better leave here, if they discovered these were sleeping grounds I wasnt sure how they would treat us. They seemed to be quite an angry crowd, holding a grudge towards soldiers from the cursing I heard from the man just now. You got your knife with you too right?" Stephan asked Talon, getting himself dresses and his usual weapons in place.
Talon nodded "Yea, I've got it, but where are we going to go if the whole place is under attack?" They still had the upper hand knowing the ins and outs of the base but it was dangerous moving without having some idea of where to go. Talon tossed on a jacket and letting Stephan lead they headed out the door. It reminded him of being out on the field honestly, expect these were people not aliens. Angry people perhaps, but they were desperate it wasn't completely there fault was it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,518 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,323 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,117 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,326 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,330 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,107 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,259 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8