Closed Bones (closed w/ Lovebite)
Oliver knew Keanu would be searching for him and the other slaves he'd departed with, he just hoped he wouldn't be taking any consequences from their mistakes to add into his own. The worst thing he could think of was being forced to sit out meals and being isolated on the land by himself, which had happened before, but he also knew that Keanu was aware of how much he hated being a breeder, and his time was nearly up with this pregnancy... That'd be a shitty punishment, being forced to carry again. "No, but fine." When they reached the office, Oliver brushed himself off and looked to Freyne, brows furrowed at the command. He didn't say anything since the last thing he needed was to be in more trouble; instead he began undressing, only with slight difficulty. He'd set his clothes down at his feet and stood awkwardly before Freyne. "This marking?" he asked and pointed to his collarbone where the ID was. His hands moved then to cradle his low sitting belly, stretched wide and thin and riddled with stretch marks, a popped belly button straining at its dome. Oliver rubbed at his overly swollen abdomen, wincing as he felt the young shift about inside.
Freyne tilted his head some as he reached out to touch the mark,"May I?"He didn't wait until a answer came from the human as his long nailed fingers touched along the barcode then the letters,"Would you like for me to remove this?"He asked him seriously, though it may not have seemed like a serious question to a gillion speaking to a human, he was being deadly serious. Then his hands moved downwards to touch the others belly, he looked overdue though it might just be because of how small the human was in comparison to gillion anatomy. Most human breeders looked to be that way,"I will give you freedom in turn for a few litters for me."He offered to Oliver, taking his hands away now, going to pick up a few pieces of paper work.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((apologies, I'm gonna be slow for a few days because my family and I went out of town for my mom's birthday))

Oliver nodded at the request. The marks were annoying more than anything, and Oliver wondered sometimes if the way he felt about the tags was how prisoners in jails felt when they were numbered. It was basically the same thing. "How do you remove it..?" Oliver bit the inside of his cheek nervously. "Wouldn't Keanu be upset?" Not that he knew anything about the way the gillions tagged their humans, but getting rid of the tag of someone else's slave didn't sound like it would turn out pretty. The touch to his stretched skin was warm but made his skin tingle at the sensitivity. He wasn't sure what to expect but then Freyne was explaining it to him and he paled. "What?" He shuffled away awkwardly and reached down to take his pants from the floor, cradling his belly as he did. He pulled them on slowly, not even bothering with the shirt. "Surely... Surely you need more laborers than breeders." He swallowed hard. "How many is a few?"
((Oh, no problem.))

Freyne smiled again, as non threatening as a mouth full of pointed teeth could be and taking a breath as he waved his hand in a small whimsical gesture,"A small procedure. It'll make you a free man afterwards, though I do expect some...dedication to me, not as a slave but as a person you can truly trust."He chuckled softly and shook his head slightly,"No. What's one slave to a gillion who has hundreds?"He asked,"Unless you had a relationship more than that of a slave and a master?"He tilted his head some, dropping his hand and his smile closed once more as he watched the human almost scurry away like a mouse, no wonder they were able to take over their planet for themselves. He shook his head at the thought, raising a hand to stop the guards from placing their hands on Oliver when he looked ready to flee. "No. I do not."He replied, looking towards the window of his office and sighing as he did,"My daughter, the one you've seen, is my only child."He met the humans eyes again, slipping his hands into his pockets,"It's difficult for me to find a breeder who can carry to term a healthy child... Even, Hanna suffers from the result of poor breeding... Despite my love for her and her mother, I cannot expect my wealth to survive with her lineage."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh, no, definitely not." Not that Oliver would ever tell Freyne, but he was subtly happy that he hadn't been returned to Keanu's place. He tended to not like most gillions but there were some that were fairly reasonable such as Freyne seemed to be, although Oliver wasn't so sure about the idea of having to carry again. Even if it did mean his freedom, couldn't he just be captured again? None of this seemed to be playing out in his favor, but ultimately he doubted he had a choice in the matter. Oliver listened to Freyne continue, and he wasn't sure whether he should feel bad for the gillion or not care at all. His species had ruined earth, had nearly decimated the human race. Why should he put any effort into caring about Freyne's cause? Despite his thoughts, he wasn't stone cold hearted and he did feel for the guy, just a bit... but just because Oliver had carried this litter to term didn't mean he could handle more, right? "So you want me to do it," he frowned, one hand moving to press against the aching small of his back as the other rubbed over his low belly. "Do you have a chair or something?" he asked out of the blue, hanging his head a little. "What do you plan to do with this litter, the one I'm carrying?"
Freyne took a breath and nodded as the human asked that,"If you would like."He replied,"If not, then you would continue to work under a gillion until your death."He looked as Oliver asked for a chair and turned to gesture towards the guest chairs in front of his desk."Go ahead, I suppose you are technically a business partner."He went around, leaning on his desk with one hand and waiting for the human to get situated before he was again asked a question,"I won't condemn them as slaves, if you were worried about that."He replied,"Where would you like for them to go, they are your children either way."He said, taking a slow seat in his chair and going to open a drawer in his desk, bringing out a thin file and lifting a hand,"Bring us a snack, I'm sure Oliver is starved."He took a pen and opened to a page filled with gillion words, some humans knew the language, others did not,"Tell me your preferences. I'd like to suit you."He met his eyes, sitting back and crossing his legs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That's... reassuring." Oliver trudged forward to the chair, placing a hand on the armrest for support before he lowered himself down into the soft material. He shifted a bit until he was comfortable, his young laden stomach sitting heavy in his lap. Oliver let his fingers knead the skin, his face contorting at the sudden kicking against his side. "I don't know," he said, closing his eyes as he considered what had been said for a moment. "I don't really want them, I dunno... but I don't want them to be slaves either." Oliver cracked his eyes back open and looked to Freyne. "Give them back to Keanu? Or maybe you've got some friends who want children." Oliver didn't need the stress of these children if he was just bound to get pregnant again. When he got his freedom, he expected it to be no strings attached - that meant not having to worry about the litters he'd carry in the future. "Oh, I'm, uh..." He didn't get a word in before the guards moved out. There was no minute to think though as Freyne was asking him what his preference was next, and his face immediately turned a dark red. "You don't have to suit me," he said nervously, "really. I mean as long as you aren't unkind... You don't have to change for this, I'm going to feel bad."
"Do you know how many you're having?"Freyne asked finally the question that hadn't been on his mind though knew he would have to ask either way. Something unavoidable,"If not, I could have a doctor come and give you a exam."He looked down towards his belly again then to his face when he looked at him,"Back to Keanu?"He rose a pale eyebrow and placed his pen down onto the desk,"If you don't want them to be slaves why would you hand them over to a slaver? That just seems backwards to me."He shook his head,"I'll take care of them if you want. I don't mind at all, plus Willie would like more children."He smiled now, looking towards the guards before they left,"And ask Willie to come on down, I have someone for him to meet."He said, then watched as the door closed before looking down towards the paper on his desk,"Really?"Freyne met the human's eyes curiously,"I wouldn't just want it to be considering how I treat you. It's about how you want to live while under my roof. I want you to be comfortable."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"No," Oliver admitted in an embarrassed tone, subconsciously stroking his swollen belly in thought. He'd never asked for an exam from Keanu although he did get them. He assumed Keanu knew how many he was having, but he'd never been told personally which was kind of stupid and arrogant; it wasn't like Keanu was the one carrying them. Oliver would at least like to know how many babies he was going to have to pop out. "Well I've always assumed he takes care of his children." Oliver shrugged half heartedly. Most of his children only came around for a few days at a time. Maybe that was an explanation for something. "Who's Willie?" he asked anxiously, eyeing the guards as they nodded and left again. "Just give me a bed that isn't an old broken frame with a single blanket and I'll be happy." He wasn't complex by any means, but living with Keanu had been hell. Here he seemed to be taken care of, but only time would tell. "It's not like we can do much until this batch is done," Oliver snorted, patting the top swell of his stomach lightly.
Freyne snorted at that with a slight shake of his head,"Even if he wasn't to make them slaves, what makes you think that they won't turn out to be like him?"He stopped himself, noticing that some of his own bias against the other gillion was coming out in his words. The male took a breath,"Sorry. It's not my opinion that should sway you. They're your children, you decide what home you want them to go to."He settled silently, until the human asked about Willie,"My lover. Don't call him Willie, his name is Will, I add it to be endearing."He winked and then tilted his head when Oliver said that, laughing softly and leaning onto his desk,"Why not take advantage of me? I'll give you all that you've lost as a human... I know that is...condescending of me, but take it as advice."He looked towards his belly once more with a small smile and nodded slightly,"That is true."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Oliver didn't delve too much into Keanu's personal life, it wasn't his business and he certainly didn't need to be worrying about it in his condition. He trusted that Keanu would take good care of the children, he liked to hope that the gillion would be a good parent figure to any of his children, but Oliver was beginning to rethink his own presumptions as he spoke to Freyne more. He rubbed at his temples and sighed in frustration. "If it won't get you in trouble, you can keep them." If Freyne wanted more children, then the ones he was currently carrying would probably be a decent fit. Keanu might be annoyed but maybe they wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. "Oh. Okay." Oliver nodded at the correction, wondering what this Will individual would have to say about he situation. Oliver shrugged a little. "Nothing will ever totally be like the way it used to here," he commented, "but... if you can make sure I don't live under the conditions a slaver puts their humans through, I'd be grateful." He wasn't looking for anything fancy, but not being in a room with twenty others all sleeping on the ground would be nice.
"Even if it did I would, just to keep them out of his hands."Freyne said, he looked from his desktop to the human when he rubbed at his temples,"Don't worry about it too much. It's okay."The gillion waved his hand some,"We'll think about it more when you're in a better position to be making those big of decisions."The older male nodded some, he understood that and what Oliver said,"Of course, while you're carrying I'll have you staying in the main house. Between litters, if you choose to, then you could have a house out with the laborers if it would make you feel better."He thought about it as he began writing things down on the mostly blank paper he kept in front of him, it was their deal so far, he would have Oliver sign it to insure what was stated here was carried out."Though I cannot predict the conditions there, other than what I look over as the blueprints come to me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Oliver didn't really have a problem with where the litter of children he was carrying went. Whether Keanu got them or Freyne did, he was sure they wouldn't ever be mistreated. Maybe Freyne would treat them better, but Oliver still wasn't sure what to think. He wasn't meant to be a breeder, and the gillions weren't meant to be on earth. Like most other humans, he still had mixed feelings about the whole situation, but in this moment, there was nothing he could really do that would help anything. Heck, he could barely even help himself as it stood. "The conditions in the laborers houses?" he asked, shifting a bit uncomfortably in his chair. His legs were going numb and he knew it was because some of the litter of gillions he was carrying were sitting smack dab on nerves. As much as he wanted to get up and walk around, he had a feeling his legs would turn to jelly the minute he stood. "I guess I'll think about it," he continued, shrugging a bit. If he was going to feel as shit as he did now with the next litters, maybe throwing out his modesty and staying in the main house would be the best idea. "So... what're you writing then?"
Gillions were just as diverse, if not more, as humans and he saw all the thoughts cross the human's mind within fractions of seconds when they came to him. Though he wasn't sure what exactly he was thinking, only what Oliver told him,"How other laborers treat new and existing humans when they come. More on the aspect of socialization than anything else."He rested his chin on his hand as he leant forwards against the desk top,"I cannot say for certain what my laborers think of other people because I do not...sit around them as much as I should maybe, though I do have a handful of guards watching over them at all times."Freyne didn't reply to him as he stood up to his feet when the office door opened finally, a androgynous, curly haired, albino with cloudy red eyes stepped inside. The leading gillion trilled when he saw him, their language had been reduced to little more than sounds that reminded of birds, though the stranger was human he seemed to know the sound. As he was lead towards his partner, holding out a hand and placing it on his chest when he reached him. He was blind, yet he had the most amazing other senses, if the gillion had to guess that was why he adored him so much, well one of the reasons,"I wanted you to meet, Oliver. He will be staying with us a while."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Oliver knew that back home, at Keanu's land, he and the other laborers had been very close. They were like family, all stuck under one roof together and working long hard hours during the day not even to receive praise for their toil. It got Oliver through the day to know that he'd be returning to his barracks with his fellow laborers; ironically enough, though, his closeness to the others was what had gotten him into the predicament he was in now. If he hadn't decided to be so open and nice and accepting of everyone, he might not have fallen for the escape plan that was stupid in hindsight. Those so called friends had completely abandoned him, and now he'd be more wary about who he put his trust into. Oliver was aware that not all laborers were as welcoming as the ones at Keanu's place had been, so he'd certainly have to take extra precautions upon approaching the ones that Freyne owned. Oliver was pulled from his thoughts when the door opened and Freyne stood to meet another - the one named Willie, Oliver remembered not to call him that. With a tired grunt, Oliver heaved himself up from the chair he'd been sitting in and made his way over to the pair, supporting his ripe belly with one hand. Oliver smiled a bit before he spoke, "your name's Will, right? It's nice to meet you." Oliver couldn't help but notice how different Will looked, but he wouldn't question it. Freyne and Will appeared nicer outwardly than Keanu and his dopes ever did. He didn't even notice the others blindness at first. "You both are very considerate to be taking me in despite... how I was discovered."
(Bump bc this is almost on page 2? o; )
((Huh? It's already on pg 2 for me, haha. I'll get to replying.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((I meant page 2 of the general rp board haha))
((Oh, yeah.))

"William, but yes, Will for short."The albino nodded when he turned his head towards the other human, Freyne pushed his hair behind his ear and smiled softly at him as his partner was focused on Oliver,"Nice to meet you too."It was nice to hear someone not affected by the sight of him, he smiled at the other of his kind and the gillion held his shoulder then nodded at what Oliver said,"Everyone want's to escape when their owner is as bad as Keanu."He said and Willie looked shocked as he turned to Freyne,"Keanu? He was your owner?"He glanced back at Oliver,"Why didn't you make it out of the territory?"He asked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I wasn't aware he was notorious," Oliver commented, frowning as he listened to the pair speak of Keanu. "He was my first and only owner until this point, he's all I've ever known." It was weird to see Freyne and William together, lacking the attitude that Keanu had. He felt like he should be on edge waiting for one of them to snap or command him to do something, but things here felt much more relaxed than they ever had at Keanu's territory. Oliver thought he might regret being captured by Freyne, but it was turning out more in his favor than he'd like to admit. The breeding was simply something he'd have to accept. With the ultimate reward of freedom, he wasn't in a position to argue. "Oh, well... I've always been a laborer, but Keanu chose me to serve as his breeder for the first time a few months ago." Oliver cringed just speaking of it. "I was trying to escape with others but I guess they don't have the time or patience to wait for someone who's pregnant." Oliver still was in disbelief that they'd left him. "Freyne found me after I'd fallen behind and took me in."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,250 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8