Closed Pretty Little Dancer (closed w/SazzyP620)
Drew gave him a small smile and waved down the bartender to get himself a glass of water so he had something to do with his hands. He twisted it in his hands, taking a quick sip.

"We're pretty busy right now. New show starting soon." Drew looked over at him, his eyes drifting to Will's strong chest. "How are you?"
Will nodded his head slightly and followed where Drew's eyes went; he would have covered himself up better, but that would have definitely been rude of him. He just simply shrugged his shoulders and smiled again "Bored, mostly. Things have been slowing down around here these past couple days. It's normally not a bad thing for slow nights, but sometimes it is..."

Will looked around the club briefly and then back at Drew "You came alone? How come?"
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Drew bit his lip, looking down at his glass. "I needed to talk to you about something and I didn't know any other way to get in touch with you. So I came here. We don't have to talk tonight. We can meet somewhere else obviously. Like for coffee or something."
Will looked Drew over slowly and then shook his head, reaching out slowly to place a hand on Drew's shoulder "We can talk now. I only had one more set left, but they can find someone else to cover. It's not like this place is jumping with business right now." Will beckoned the bartender over once again and had a brief conversation with the man, stating that he was leaving now. The bartended nodded and said he'd figure it out.

"You want to wait here or you wanna come back to the dressing room with me?" Will asked as he stood up, adjusting the too-short for his long body robe to try and cover himself up again - it didn't help much "I'll understand if you would rather wait here, though. That dressing room is a place where nothing much gets done."

Drew got to his feet, shoving his hands in his pockets. "This is ... probably something we should talk about in private so the dressing room is fine. We can keep our hands to ourselves. Trust me."

Drew followed Will to the back, keeping his head down and doing his best not to stare at Will's very shapely ass. The dressing room was just as he remembered and he sat down on the couch, resting his right leg on his left. He sighed a little and looked up at Will.

"Do you want to get dressed?"
Will nodded and grabbed his bag from the hook behind the door "Yeah, I'll go in the bathroom though." He could tell that Drew seemed oddly uncomfortable around him and it was starting to make him slightly nervous. Had he done something wrong? Or did Drew do something wrong? A lot of thoughts were running through his head as he changed into a pair of old blue jeans and a semi-metallic AC/DC t-shirt. (The lettering of AC/DC being the metallic part, the rest just a black shirt.)

He came out of the bathroom and grabbed a chair, turning it about and straddling it so he was right in front of Drew, but not exactly close to him "We don't have to stay here at the club if you'd rather we go somewhere else to talk... This isn't exactly the place to have private conversations - especially if they're important."

Drew shook his head. "No this is fine. It is what it is. I uh, I need to tell you something that I found out recently and it involves you." He rubbed the back of his neck. "We um... didn't use a condom. And I'm pregnant. And it's yours. I wanted you to know."
Will was pretty sure a bomb had just gone off somewhere in his mind as Drew said 'pregnant'. His thoughts had been an STD/STI; even though he knew it wouldn't have been his fault, knowing that he got tested regularly; not because he had a ton of unprotected sex, but he never knew what could happen when working at this club.

He sighed and shook his head, Drew seemed sincere and positive that it was his. He would have to believe him and figure out just where to go with this new news.

Taking a breath, he nodded his head and smiled a little warily "I... definitely didn't expect that bit of news." He admitted quietly, holding a hand out for Drew to take if he wanted too "But, I'm not much of an asshole... I don't know what we can do regarding this, but we can work it out together, if that's what you want to do, Drew?" he asked quietly and sincerely "I'm not sure how good of a dad I'll be, if we decide to keep it, but I'll try my hardest..."

Drew looked at Will's hand and reached out to squeeze it briefly. "Honestly I have no idea what I want to do. This could ruin my career. I might lose my position in the company and I might never get my body back to how it is now if I have a baby. Male ballet dancers don't take time off to have babies. Female dancers rarely do. I don't know if I want a child."

Drew sighed softly. "This is not what I wanted to deal with."
Will got up and quickly dropped to the couch beside Drew, wrapping an arm around his shoulders "Hey, hey... Relax and breathe, Drew." He said softly, rubbing up and down Drew's arm as the younger man took a few breaths to calm himself back down "You're hardly showing yet, we have time to figure this out - unless people are already noticing?"

He bit his lip and reached down slowly, eyes flicking up to Drew's briefly, as if asking permission, before setting his hand on Drew's flat stomach "I will help you out in any way that I can, even if it means working out with you to get your body back afterwards. I know it's your body, but I'm not sure that abortion is something we should even consider... It's not fair to someone out there who would want a child, to just... Yeah... I'm okay with putting him or her up for adoption, or keeping the baby..." Will leaned in and pressed a tender kiss to Drew's temple "We can figure this out, we're both pretty smart guys... who made a dumb decision."

"I am having some problems dancing," Drew admitted. "So I have to make a decision soon. My balance is messed up and without that I can't do what I need to do. I'm going to have to say something and give up my spot."

Drew felt himself turn red just thinking about that. He had worked so hard for his position and he was going to have to step aside for probably a year at least if he had a baby. Even if he gave the baby up for adoption it would take that long to get back into dancing shape.
"Maybe we should confirm that you really are pregnant first? I mean..." Will shrugged a bit and released Drew slowly, withdrawing his hand from the other's stomach as well "Sometimes pregnancy tests are wrong, false-positives or something like that?"

He was worried about a lot of things, never did he think he would have to worry about taking care of a kid - although maybe he should have. He sighed quietly and rubbed his hands together "I can stop dancing here at the club... I have a Law Degree, I just never really thought about actually using it... Not until I couldn't do this anymore." Will waved a hand aimlessly around the room.

"I didn't come here to have you change your life over this," Drew said miserably. "I wanted you to know what was up. We can figure it out as we go along. I would never ask you to stop dancing. No matter what we do, know that I wouldn't ask that."

Drew flopped back against the couch. "I went to a doctor already. So it's definitely real. No false positive or anything. We definitely made a baby."
Will nodded his head and laid back next to Drew, setting his hand on the other's thigh lightly - he gave it a gentle squeeze but didn't do anything more than that, aside from resting it there "I will have to quit eventually. Probably five more years and I won't be doing this for money anymore... Fun? Yeah, but no one will want a thirty-something year old stripping for them."

Will turned his head to place it on Drew's shoulder, feeling oddly intimate with a man he barely knew "We should probably get to know each other a little better, if we're going to have a baby together... Even if we don't keep it... We should still learn about one another, hm?" Will asked quietly, finger idly moving back and forth on Drew's slender but well-built thigh.

Drew nodded a little. "Yeah. We can do that." He took a deep breath and held out his hand. "I'm Drew Prentiss. I'm 25 and I'm a professional ballet dancer. I'm extremely picky about what I eat and drink because of that. My body is my entire life so yeah, I'm kind of particular about what happens to it."

He gave Will a rueful smile. "What we did was not my usual MO."
Will laughed as he took Drew's hand and gave it a warm squeeze and a small shake "I'm Wilson Massey. I'm 27 and a professional strip dancer with a Criminal Law degree. I'm also very picky about what I eat and drink, I have to stay in shape otherwise... I would be no good as a stripper." Will squeezed Drew's hand again before finally releasing it and setting his hands back in his lap.

He rubbed his neck a little and sighed "One-night stands and quickies are in my wheelhouse... but I usually uhm... Use protection." He blushed a little and looked away "I think I got carried away, heat of the moment... completely forgot about using it, when I saw you standing there."

"I use Grindr sometimes so it's not like I've never hooked up with someone I didn't really know well but yeah," Drew smiled a little. "I guess I'm a little flattered. That you forgot yourself when you saw me."

"Would you like to go out to lunch? To get to know each other? I know a good place not far from the ballet that has wonderful and healthy food."
Will shifted around on the couch slightly, eyes cutting a glance in the direction of the clock "It's a little, way past lunch time. Are they opened for late dinners?" Will asked as he started to stand up from the couch, stretching his back and arms up high, a loud yawn escaping him.

Will turned and held a hand out to Drew, a small smile on his lips "If they are open, or you know of any other places that are open this late... I'd definitely be okay with grabbing a bite and getting to know each other."

"Not right now," Drew said, getting up. "Tomorrow. I have an early rehearsal and I'm already going to be messing up my sleep schedule enough by staying up this late. So would you like to go to lunch tomorrow after I'm done rehearsal? I guess I should have explained it a little better."

Drew blushed a little, shrugging as he smiled at Will. "I will try and explain myself better in the future. I have a tendency to just parts of conversations. It's not a great habit, but one I've had for years especially with people I've known for awhile."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,756 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,015 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,399 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,963 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8