Closed The new wolf king (Grey)
"Hey," Mercrutio greeted. "I'm repainting them. Their original paint was coming off, so I cleaned em up and I'm making em pretty again."

There was a smile but it slowly faded.

"Or at least trying to.." He added.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Kargo stared at the things he was repainting."They look fine to me, the new paint job." The male said. He offered Mercrutio some chicken. "Hey I brought some food." He said, popping a chunk in his mouth.
"Thanks...you're probably the only one who'll think that." Mercrutio said.

When the piece of chicken was offered, he hung the wet ornament off a thin branch before accepting the food.

"Thanks, so what are you up to?" Mercrutio asked before he took a bite.

"You're welcome," he mumbled while munching on the chicken.
"A lot of things, taking on more jobs. My dad is gettin old and it's harder for him to run a pack and we're all waiting for him to step down." He replied honestly. He felt like he could trust Mercrutio with the things he said. "how about you?"
"Oh....my dad can lead still but he is trying to pick between my older siblings. Not easy..." Mercrutio replied. "I've got no business in that so, I'll just stick to gathering supplies and repainting ornaments..."

Kargo nodded. He had always been chosen to be the alpha since he was a pup. He was the biggest and toughest of his siblings, but his old dad was stubborn and didn't want to back down just yet. That was fine though. Kargo was patient. Although if it took to long he might have to do something.

"Gathering supplies is still helpful, though. Like what would you do without someone finding eggs or bringing home firewood?" He added. Every member of the pack was important.
"Someone else would manage it..." Mercrutio said. "I'm only useful for decorating but we don't have a need for it..."

"Well you were doing something a while ago- gathering herbs, right? That's helpful." He looked at the little thing he was painting, then at the paint. He smiled sneakily, then dipped his finger into the paint, and then swiftly swiping the red finger across Mercrutio's cheek, snickering.
"Again, I can be replaced in that duty...." Mercrutio replied.

Course he was surprised to get paint on him!

"Hey!" Mercrutio retorted.

Kargo laughed at the paint across his cheek, and the face he made. He loved to play and little pranks like that were funny to him. He wiped the rest of the paint on his finger on the ground.
Grabbing the container, mercrutio flung the paint at Margo. Chuckling when he was splattered in blue.

"Blue doesn't suit you well." Mercrutio laughed.

"Hey heyy!" Kargo whined as he was covered in blue paint. His beard had flecks of blue now and it looked hilarious. He wiped some off and flicked it at Mercutio.
"Oh that's it! You want a paint war? I'll give ya a paint war!!" Mercrutio barked after getting splattered BT blue paint.

Course he grabbed the green paint and flung it at Kargo.

He snickered, shutting his eyes to keep paint out. He grabbed the yellow paint next and made sure to cover Mercrutio with it."take that!" He chuckled
The paint war lasted for a while, till there was no more paint and they were both multicolored. Mercrutio's laughing died down as he took a seat on the ground.

"Oh dear..." He muttered.

Kargo stared at them all coverd in rainbow colors. "I used all your paint.. sorry.." he grinned a dorky grin at Mercrutio, shaking his head a little.
"Its alright, I can buy more but we got to get it off before going home." Mwrcrutio said. "Its too cold to use the lake water...."

"Yeah my siblings are gonna be real confused, my momma too." Kargo replied. He thought for a moment. Maybe they could just splash some water onto the paint instead of going for a swim?
"Same." Mervrutio agreed. "Well I should go, the paint is making me colder. Here,"

Reaching to the branch the ornament from earlier was dry and he held it out to Margo.

"A gift for the season." He added.

Kargo was surprised at the little gift that he had given him. "Oh- thanks," he smiled and tucked it safely into his jacket pocket.
"I don't have anything to give you though.." The male said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,356 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,039 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,736 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,025 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,740 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 642 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,425 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,758 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,644 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi