Closed The new wolf king (Grey)
"You're welcome."Mercrutio said. "Hm...well you don't have to give anything.."

Though there wasn't much to give.Mercutio just thought that Kargo would like the gift.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
He paused, thinking about doing it or not. "Well I've got one thing.."
Then he bent down and kissed him right on the lips!
The kiss shocked Mercrutio however he found himself unable to pull away. Rather he just ended up deepening the kiss. His wolf side surfaced in his mind, resulting in the kiss becoming something more and the two spending the night together in the woods.

Kargo didn't expect it to go this way. All he did was kiss him, but now here they were snuggled up together on the forest floor. He shifted and yawned, then sat up. The light was coming through the trees and it looked nice. He glanced down at sleeping Mercrutio and smiled.
Mercrutio was still asleep. He hadn't expected this either though he was in simple bliss despite being a little cold. Slowly, he opened his eyes and yawned.

"What time...is it?" Mercrutio asked.

"Hmm I dunno, but it's early from what I can tell." Kargo replied, shivering a bit. It was cold in the mornings. Mercrutio looked cute after he woke up and kargo blushed.
"Oh no! I need to get back!" Mercrutio said as he struggled to get up and grab his things.

Kargo helped him collect his items. "I better go back too.." he kissed his cheek and then ran off into the woods.
The kiss was as surprised, though he bid Kargo farewell and ran back to his parents camp. A sigh left him as he arrived and adjusted his things. Maybe no one would notice?

Kargo snuck back quietly, hoping to get a shower and wash off all the paint before anyone noticed. If someone asked why he didn't return home he'd say he was trying to hunt that night. Luckily he was able to slip off and get a shower without being bothered yet.
The next few weeks were spent like this, sneaking around and having their 'fun' in the bushes. In fact, Mercrutio liked it. If not for feeling a little ill and that his stomach was starting to bulge out. In fact, he was struggling to find a shirt to wear in his room.

"Come on!" Mercrutio groaned annoyed.

Now it was a thing, meeting between the boarders and having sex in the bushes. Kargo enjoyed it because he kept coming back for more. Right now he waited impatiently for Mercrutio. What was taking him so long to get here?
Grabbing a ill fitting shirt and a thick coat, he bundled up and ran off to meet up with Kargo. Unaware that one of his siblings had taken notice of him disappearing often. Whether or not they did something was a mystery.

"Sorry I'm late!" Mercrutio called as he came to a halt by Kargo.

"Hm about time," he teasers playfully, kissing his cheek. He perked up at the sight of him, even blushing alittle. He wondered if he could take him as a mate to unite the packs or something. He'd have to think about it.
Mercrutio chuckled.

"Sorry, I had some issues." Mercrutio said. "So what are we doing today?"

"What we usually do," he said, smiling st him. He pecked at his lips.
"My, you certainly took a liking to it." Mercrutio said with a laugh. "our usual spot?"

"So have you," he teases. "You keep coming back for more," he swiftly scooped Mercrutio into his arms and carried him over to the spot.
"Hey!" Mercrutio said as he was hosited up. "I may have but still, I can walk."

Kargo would no doubt feel the increase in how heavy Mercrution was.

"What if I want to carry you?" Kargo said, smirking. He did notice the increase in weight but said nothing about it. He didn't want to be rude. He playfully pinned down the smaller male.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,356 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,029 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,732 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,025 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,739 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 640 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,421 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,746 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,644 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi