Closed Bones (closed w/ Lovebite)
Will shook his head with a slight scowl and closed his eyes for a moment,"Not notorious. He was my owner once."He said,"I was just like you."Freyne squeezed his shoulder and nosed at the side of his face gently with a soft kiss to his cheek,"Frey saved me one night... It was the day after Keanu spat at me."The other human turned his head down and leant into the gillion a bit more with his fingers curling into the fabric of his shirt. The alien kissed him again on the head and smiled softly, it was common knowledge of the differences between human and gillion. Especially the dangers, alien salvia and human tears were acidic when mixed and the solution was the cause of William's blindness. "Oh, he's with child?"Will asked and Freyne nodded some,"Yes. Very heavily so, if I might add."He smiled softly and looked towards Oliver again,"We have been speaking about keeping the children he's expecting now and a few more litters before his freedom."Freyne explained and William turned to Oliver, pulling away from his lover and reaching for the other human,"May I?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh, so that's why..." Oliver frowned and shook his head. He'd gotten into it with Keanu more than his fair share of times, but the gillions had never gone as far as to spit at him. He wondered what Will might have done to cause Keanu to leave him with such permanent damage, but now wasn't the best time to push that subject. Maybe he'd ask the man later, they were going to be around each other for awhile anyways. Oliver smiled sheepishly and nodded. "You both seem like you'd be way better caretakers for these kids than Keanu would ever be." Suddenly, the idea of sending the litter her was carrying now back to Keanu seemed like an incredibly stupid idea. Oliver inched forward and gently took hold of Will's hand, leading the other's open palm to rest against his low belly. "They should be coming soon, hopefully... I'm already getting small contractions out of the blue."
Will smiled some as his hand was taken then pressed flat against Oliver's middle, his brows rose and he laughed softly,"Very soon."He nodded and rubbed his thumb against his stomach for a moment then moved his hands upwards to place them against the others shoulders. "Let me touch your face, please."He said and moved his hands slowly to the other human's cheeks as his fingers ran against the contour of his face,"Just want to get a feeling of what you look like. You don't mind do you?"He asked, giving him ample time to pull away or remove his hands as his fingers moved to run through his hair now and stop at his shoulders finally. His brows pinched together and he tried to place the other,"Have you ever worked in the house on Keanu's land?"He asked, removing his hands, he had always been a breeder and it seemed strange for him not to have heard about the other,"You've been there long before?"Freyne had begun taking his lover by the arm,"Let's walk and talk, shall we? It's getting close to dinner time."He murmured, William nodded slightly and continued to keep his face turned towards Oliver as they traveled slowly out of the office.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's alright," Oliver nodded, allowing Will to feel about as he wished. It was relieving to know that he'd at least get along with both Will and Freyne, even more so Freyne since Oliver had been terribly worried that the gillions would have sent him back to Keanu. The deal they'd striked wasn't exactly in his best interest, but if it ensured his freedom in the end then he was in no spot to turn it down. "Never," he replied, stepping away to grab the shirt he'd tossed to the side earlier. "I've always been a laborer, I worked in the field and in some of the mines. I only got moved to the house when I was picked as a breeder." Oliver tugged the grimy shirt he had back over his head, smoothing it over the swell of his middle as best as possible despite it not being able to fully conceal his large pregnancy. "I guess Keanu was running out of well suited breeders, and he liked me as a laborer, so..." Oliver cradled his belly, hand pressed to the stretch of sore skin that was visible under his shirt. "I'm sure I'll be replaced within a few hours," Oliver continued as he waddled alongside the pair.
The human nodded,"That's why. I think I may have been already gone when you came."William said and Freyne watched as Oliver finished dressing himself, the gillion tilted his head slightly,"Why don't I get you some new clothes?"He offered and left Will's side for only a moment to step into the hall, beckoning over a guard and chirping to him in their native language before he nodded and left them again. Frey came back towards the human's as they made their way towards the back of the house where the kitchen, dining room and living room was. Everything may have looked strange, though it all took hints from human furniture, or human furniture took hints from their culture. "Whatever you need, just ask me, okay?"Will told Oliver beneath his breath and placed a hand on the curve of the human's bakc with a small smile,"Anything."He then turned his head at the sound of footfalls,"Daddy! Daddy!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yeah, probably." Oliver knew that, at the time of his escape, he'd been the only breeder in Keanu's house. It was unusual since the gillion often had at least three to four at a time, and Oliver can recall wanting nothing more than to retreat to his old house with the other laborers but not being permitted to because of his state. It'd been too lonely in that house and Keanu's close and obnoxiously overprotective nature of him had driven Oliver up a wall. He could just imagine how mad Keanu was now after his only breeder was gone, and likely days away from giving birth. "Oh, uh, thank you." Oliver nodded towards Freyne. New clothes would definitely make him feel better about am thkse, and so would a shower and a bed and a meal and... a lot of things. This wasn't the time to get greedy though. Oliver was taking what was offered and would ask for more if he needed more. "Thanks," Oliver smiled to Will, "this really means a lot to me. The way you guys are treating me." He pressed a hand to his side as he walked, stopped from speaking more at the sound of children.

(how many kids do freyne and Will have already and how ~old do you think? I'm trying to figure out a way to bring in another character lol, I feel bad playing just Oliver haha)
((Like two. The girl was the youngest from Will and there's a older boy who Freyne's ex alien partner beared. He's had bad luck with mates. Oh, no. It's okay, want me to shorten my posts to give you more to reply to? I know I answer my other characters without thought sometimes.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(okay! how old's the boy? i can play him if he's at least a teen I suppose xd and nah you're fine! I've just been meaning to bring in another char but I wasn't sure who)
((That all depends on you. He can be a teen if you want. As long as he's older than the little girl. Go ahead and bring in whatever character you want as long as it can make sense with everything. I'll get to replying now,:3))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
William reached out for the little girl who made a beeline for him and jumped into his arms, he grinned softly and kissed her head. "Hey, Mushy."He murmured,"How are you, huh? Brother treating you good?"Freyne asked their daughter gently and she shrugged some, he stroked her short black hair. Will kissed her head again then put her down on her feet gently, the human turned his head slightly towards the gillion with a quiet sigh. They both knew that his son didn't exactly like his little sister despite how much they tried to make them work together as a family. The young teenager felt he was too pure to actually call the halfling his sister even when his father and someone technically his step mother were so liberal. "Who's he?"The little girl tilted her head as she looked up at the big bellied stranger,"Are you Santa?"She smiled some,"Daddy told me about Santa, and I guess you sorta look like Santa-"Frey shushed her and Will flushed as he hugged her, turningnto Oliver,"She didn't mean anything by that."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Serja had been awaoken by his sister, and despite the time of day it was and how he should probably already be awake, he really wanted to just go back to sleep. But he was awake and it was difficult for him to fall back to sleep after being rudely awakened, so with a groan into the pillow of his bed, he rolled off the mattress and changed into something more comfortable, hearing the commotion downstairs and dreading what he was sure to find. He quickly tidied up his hair, making it look somewhat decent and then headed out of his dark room, trudging downstairs and shielding his eyes as he came to the floor level. Serja looked between his Will and Freyne and then to his half sister, and then turned his attention to Oliver who'd seemed to look up at him in surprise.

"Oh, that's alright," Oliver said awkwardly, smiling and shaking his head. "I probably do look like him, don't I?" Oliver's gaze flickered over towards Serja, the older teen giving him a once over with a distasteful expression on his face.

"Uh, what's this?" Serja asked openly, uncaring of the tone he took in front of the stranger. Oliver wasn't sure what to say or do, if he should do anything, so he stood quiet, glancing to the others in the hopes they'd respond before he'd be forced to himself.
((Sorry about the wait.))

Will turned his head slightly and Freyne rubbed the space between his shoulder blades,"Oliver, this is our oldest, Serja."The alien master said and he looked back to the human slightly,"Don't worry about him, he's just going through a phase."Freyne sighed softly and the little girl, nicknamed Mushy, giggled at the human quietly before pulling away from her father's and going to hug the heavily pregnant carriers leg. Will opened his mouth to say something, though Freyne took over before the situation escalated,"He is Oliver, our guest, and I expect you to treat him as such."The older gillion crossed his arms, looking, for the first time, to be truly irritated with someone.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,059 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,555 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,199 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,111 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,027 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8