Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
(HAHAH i thought you wouldn't like that much growth! oh well... it's also sexy to imagine some growth ;))

"Hmmm that other side also craves attention from Dr Daddy?" I asked giving you a great smile, showing you my canines. I bent down to take that side as well, though this time rougher as I scraped them with my teeth, grinding it and cupped it with my hand, pushing it up into my mouth. Your belly was nudging against my chest, and I could feel distinctly how it felt warm and .. full of life.
I moaned loudly as you bit down on my nipple. While you were giving attention to one side i was tugging hard on the other. "You enjoying your babymamas nipples there Dr Daddy?" I moan. I moved my hand down to my fully hard cock and slowly started running it up and down its length.
"Ab'olutely." I mumbled still attacking.your nipple. My cock wa throbbing hard with how aroused i am. As i slowly move my attention down to your full belly, i licked you round mound of flesh, going up hill to your bellybutton, played with it a little making it shiny with my saliva and then moved further down.
"Oh yes" I cried as you moved your way downwards. I continue to stroke my cock and pull on my huge nipples. "Lower daddy, your babymama want you to go lower!" I moan out loud again. My hands move to stroke your head. "That fells incredible, i'm so sensitive"
"Hmm yep you are so sensitive. Next time i wanna see you cum from me playing withyou nipples alone." I said as i reached your cock and brushed your hand away. "Mama, let me do the job for you." I then enveloped your weeping cock, feeling your mushroom head throbbed and spill a gush of precum that's slightly bitter into my mouth as I sank down. I went on deep until my nose poked into your belly, before i start bobbing my head.
I squeal with delight as you slide down my member. "Oh yes Daddy, faster" I slowly massage my pecks as you work my cock with your mouth. I still continue to stroke your head gently. "oh god, i'm going to cum" I breath heavily as everything had become super sensitive.
Your thighs are slightly trembling and squeezed on me as if encouraging me and with a clever little swirl of my tongur and my hand rolling our balls beneath, you tense up so much i know you are cumming.
I cry out in pleasure as I cum directly into your mouth. "I need Daddy to fuck me" I cry, "need it so bad Daddy" I'd never been this sensitive before. It must have been all the new hormones flooding my system.
I drunk your cum even thpugh it didnt taste well, i still lick my lips as if i had just swollen some delicacy. "You want daddy's cock? Daddy's big, hard cock in your pregnant ass? Ok, daddy always give mommy whatwer he wants. Spoilin mommy am i, babies?" I push up your legs so your feet planted on the couch. Rubbing against your openin that's reddened and glistening. "Hmm i love how your pregnant mancunt always prepare itself so well, dripping already i see. We are saving big money on lube and condoms now." I lean forward to kiss you, sharing your own taste with you.
I welcome your mouth with my own, inserting my tongue into your ready to taste you and me. "ooh, Daddy's soo good to Mommy" I moan as you rub your huge cock against his opening. I lift my ass up, welcoming you to fill it up with your cock. "I need you Daddy" i cry out. "fuck my pregnant ass Daddy, fuck me good daddy" As your dick touches my opening I push gently on it, letting the tip slide in a little. I squeal as it pops in.
I groan loud as the head breached through your tight ring of muscle. "You are so wet and warm, tight around me." I hold your hips and shove in, at firat you are so tight i couldnt push in too well, but with a slap on your hip I get to push in hilt-deep making us both groan loud from pleasure "baby i really could die in you, so good, so nice." I started a slower rhythm, bearing in mind you are just off your first trimester even though your belly had grown way over it.
As you enter me I squeal like never before. I match you thrust with ones of my own. I lead one of your hands up to my nipples hopeing you get the obvious hint. With my other hand I begin working on my erect member. All I can make are grunting and moaning noises as you move inside me.
I capture your mouth in mine and didn't disappoint you by fondling with both of your nipples at the smae time, teasing, tugging, even pinching them slightly. I understand how sensitive they are so i didn't use too much force, though it was enough to make you squirm. You never stop amazes me everytime i enter you, feeling wetter, hotter, tighter than I could remember. "You are wonderful Cole..." I mumbled between messy kisses.
I squeal with every tug of my nipples. I thrust onto your dick faster and faster urging it to cum in me. I never wanted to stop. I returned every kiss with equal passion. "I love you Daddy, I love everything about you daddy" I want to feel your warmth all over me.
My thrusts became erratic and my pounding hard and relenetless. "My babymama, so good and nice for me. I am cumming right into you, so deep in you our babies are gonna get covered by my seeds." I yelled as I exploded so deep in you, cumming souch and vigorously i see stars.
As soon as I feel the warmth of your cum in my ass I immediately start cuming also. With every fresh pump you give to me I fire more out onto the sofa. I moan like never before as the most intense orgasm rocks my body making me tighten up my asshole. I collapse in content onto the sofa in front with you still in me.
Your final clench squeezed the last spurt out of me and i panted with you in my arms. I nibbed lazily at your neck, rubbing my nose against you. "That's pretty amazing... as they all said about pregnant sex. So hot and heated." I almost purred in content with how satisfying it is. As we cooled down i rub your belly. "Is it just me or is your belly indeed more bulging now." I teased caressin it.
"If it is, It's because of you again" I playfully say, eyes closed, rubbing my belly. "It's a good thing you can't get me anymore pregnant" I smile and moan as i slide off you. I pull myself up and check out my belly in the mirror. "I don't think I look any bigger" I giggle. I walk back over to you and spy the remains of the Ice cream. The tub was 3 quarters full and had melted into a thick runny goop. I picked it up and downed it, a faint tricked of it pours from my mouth and splashed my round pecks and belly. I finish it with a sigh of satisfaction. I look at you, with chocolate smeared over my face. "Fancy joining me in the shower?"
"Hmm let me do a little preliminary cleaning first." I pulled you forward to stand between my legs as I licked the chocolate 'milkshake'. I then slowly stood up to get to the trail around your bulging pecks and up to your collarbone before lickimg your face clen. "There, now we are all set for a shower." I smiled at you holding your thickening waist.
"mmmmm, thank you daddy" I said taking you by the hand. "shower time". I lead you up stairs to our shower and get it to the right temp for us. I start by washing you big musclely chest. I press my pregnant belly against you as I was your round perfect ass. I drop to my knees "ah, I see this needs my expert attention" I say looking at your cock. I envelope the head in my mouth and work the tip with my tongue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,061 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,567 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,202 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,029 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8