Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
"You say so right? There's some business opportinity I am sure. Could i privatize it? I do offer a generous price. Something to do with a lifetime use of my great cock?" I ask smiling sweetly at you, then smashed our mouths together sharing your taste. "You look quite ready to drop actually." I said pulling away marvelling at your body.
I giggle at your suggestions to sell my milk. I get even harder when make out with me. "I really could do with some of that life time use" I said rubbing the head to your member. "Seams I can't be naked around you" I say playfully "Daddy can't keep his hands off me"
"Isnt it quite normal for mommy and daddy to be loveydovey everyday? Would set a good example to our babies." I said playfully, groaning when you rubbed on my cock. "Though if we are really hitting the gym...... shall we go one now? I wonder if you would grow even more later today making it entirely impossible to conceal it. You think you are up for the exercise?" I asked you with a challenging glance at your globe of flesh.
"We could, I guess if I see any regulars there we can tell them i've just put a load of weight one?" I said pushing my belly out more. "As for growing more today i'd be surprised, Depends on how much I eat. I did eat an awful lot yesterday" At that my stomach growled. "And i'm hungry now" I continued to rub the tip of your cock. "food then gym, Then we can finish this there if you like?"
"That just make the gym sound a million times more alluring." I rub your belly facing my stomach with a mesmerized look on my face. It's round, firm, bursting, and warm to the touch. "Let's do that." I smiled and accepted your proposal. "Though you will have to stop playing with it or we are gonna spend a lot more time here in the shower..." I murmurred as I started to clean you, lathering up that huge and delicious belly.
"Okay Daddy" I think I can wait. I enjoy every second of you cleaning me. I try to behave but every so often I stroke it or push your hands down to wash me a little lower. After the tease that was our morning shower I dry myself off and waddle to the bedroom to put some gym stuff on. It takes me a bit longer due to my increased size but I manage to skip on my big pair of sweatpants and a large white top. I was going to have to put this belly off as the biggest beer belly ever. I then picked up my matching sweat top and put it on over my belly. It covered everything but as I waddled round our room it had a habit of riding up, showing the bottoms of my round gut. "So, where's daddy talking me for breckfast?"
Your sweat top was failing miserable to cover you and unless you are holding your hands on the hem, it wouldnt do anything to cover your belly, leaving a large gap with your pants. I chuckled and rubbed on your underside of the belly, tickling you slightly. "I am thinking you wouldnt be doing the trackmill with this. You only could do somr weights today that would allow you to sit down to do it." I snickered again imagining the scene. "I am thinking.Riley's. That diner got the most delicious scrambled eggs ever. Sound good?" I asked as I kiss you fondly.
"mmmm Yes please" I waddle out the door towards the car. "Think I will just do weights, This belly is making it hard to get around" I Pull my sweat top up revealing my whole belly. "And to think i'm only 4 months, I'm going to be huge!" We both get in the car and drive to Riley's.
I hummed my agreement though my cock twitched a little imagining how big you could grow to. WIth the trend of growth on your breast, it's looking quite positive that you would be growing a quite feminine body later on. I cleared my throat as i started the car, reeling back my desire. I then started to consider the posssibility of sneaking home an ultrasound machine. it would be the most convenient way to monitor your pregnancy, as well as finally finding out how many babies are in you.

We soon arrived at the diner and I walked out assuming you would follow, though I soon found you had a little difficulty climbing out of the seat. I returned to your side of the car and offered a hand. "You seem to be in need of a little help."
"Please Daddy" I said "Seams like our babies are stopping mommy from moving like he used to" With help from you I mangage to pull myself out of the car. "Thank you daddy" I said Kissing you on the check. "Time to feed the babies, They are really hungry daddy" I pull my top down again to cover my belly as we go inside. We pick a side booth and wait for the waitress to come over.
if you had been any smaller, I might slip into the same side as you. Though now with you large belly, it's quite difficult for you to get in already, I doubt if i could get any space. Sitting across, I could see the table concealing a large part of your belly and was a little more at ease knowing your belly wouldn't attract too much attention. Waving over the waitress, we placed our orders. She seemed oblivious to your peculiar body shape, at least for now, or maybe she had just seen too many to be surprised or interestered any more.
"I wonder what they are going to say at the gym?" I said waiting for my vast amount of food I'd ordered.
"Think I may take a dip in the pool, Its been a while" The plates of food arrived and I tucked in with vigour. "After the gym I you think we could go to your office and get me a check up?" I quickly consumed the mountain of food infront of me. Regardless of the babies growing in me, The amount of food I was consuming was going to make me huge.
Our table was basically full of food ordered by you and I quirked my brow seeing how big an appetite you have. You getting huge is somehow a sexy thought. I feel my mouth go dry as I swallowed hard, needing to take an awkward sip of my coffee before I could pull my mind off the delicious image of you fattening up further with the pregnancy. "You sure you want to hit the pool? I dont think the speedo would fit you now..... you are so not gonna squeeze into that tiny pair with how large your butt had become." I said biting down on my toast.
"Well, There only one way to find out" I said mouth full. "If not then I'll hit the showers, I'll need your help in there" I ran my foot up and down your leg playfully. "It's also not my fault i'm so big, blame the babies" I kept shovelling food into my face. I finish everything of my plates and we pay and leave. I waddle back to the car and head over to the gym.
As we stopped in front of the gym, i waited for you to get off. You moved your legs first so you are stepping on the floor, then with your arms you attempt to heave yourself off the car pulling on the frame, yet you failed miserably getting weighed down by your belly that appeared to be even larger after our full meal. I smirked and looked at you with challenging eyes. "So? Need any help? I am right here. And to be honest that sweatshirt really is.... kind of small..." I said glancing at the pale flesh poked out underneath it.
"I've got this one" I said as I eventually heaved myself out of the car. I pulled the top down again, trying to do the futile act of covering my belly. "I want daddy to save his energy for later" I say running a hand over your crotch. "Mommy needs filling up" We enter the gym hand in hand and head to the changing rooms.
Somehow i felt strongly possessive of you and deliberately shoo you to go further in the changing rooms than you would normally, hiding your figure from the others even though no one seemed interested in us. I looked at you removing your sweatshirt, and puleld down your white top again. I cupped your bum again, and sighed. "seriously, this must be the last time we are vistiing here togtether for at least 6 months. Don't force yourself too hard ok? You... are simply massive." I said, half worried and half excited to be in here with you again.
"Hehe, Okay Daddy" I giggle as you cup my belly. "I'll be fine, I'm not going to push myself, going to do A few weights then off to the pool" I drop my sweatpants and difficultly put on my shorts "How do I look? Think people will realise?" I pull my tshirt down again over my belly
"I have a hard time believing they wouldn't notice." I smirked and patted your belly that's stretching the shirt to its max at the seams. "Though let's try out, somehow it makes me heated imagining you lifting weights when you had a weight on you already...." I then turn to get changed myself, not particularly showing off but my well-built body was on display as I get into my shorts and tank top.

Getting ready, i tilt my head and ask you. "So, ready to go? Let's stick together first.... perhaps I would join you in the pool. Would like to see you swim with a bun in the oven." I added quietly, looking at you with a mischievous glitn in my eyes.
"I don't want Daddy to leave my side" I said taking your hand and leading you to the weight area of the gym. I sit down on one of the benches and start to pump iron on the various machines concentrating on upper body. I only notice a few looking at me with odd looks, but I quickly ignore them knowing I've got you near. I spend about 30 mins on various benches with your help. "I'm ready to hit the pool now" I say to you. As I stand up I feel a tingle in my chest as my top rubs against my super sensitive nipples. I let out a light moan as wet patches appear on my top.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,061 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,564 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,202 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,029 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8