Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
"Yea use your hand.... Cole you are good at this.... hmm..... Of course i would take care of you, i am a doctor arent I, that's my strength." I said cockily as I moaned again when you swallowed me again. I crept a hand behind your head, encouraging you. I was trying my best not to shove you down, but gradually the temptation was too large and I put moreand more pressure behind your head.
I eagerly complied and took as much as I could. I worked my hands faster and faster along your length.
After receiving it earlier on in the gym I'd longer to get my mouth round it. Work my tounge along it, envelop it. "I need you like before" I say releasing it from my mouth. "I want it so bad, Fuck my little ass good" The heat had taken over again, I need to be filled again and again.
I moaned and dragged you up as soon as you released my cock. "Right.... i canr waitas well. Your little ass is really too nice to let go of." I pushed your legs up and ripped your tight boxer off. Your cock popprd up but my attention was diverted to your hole further down. I swiped a finger against the slightly swollen hole that'z still glistening. "Hmm it feels like you are producing your own slick...." my doctor instinct kicked in and I became curious of your peculiar condition, on top of your engorged tits.
"Don't stop doctor" I moan "please please I need it" I begin to quickly work my own cock. The memory of what happened earlier at the gym entered my mind and made me moan again. I move a hand to one of my nipples and start tugging and twisting away. All i wanted was filling up again.
"Oops i got sidetracked. Sorry about that." I smiled and knelt down in front of you, putting my cock right at your entrance, slicking it up with my precum and your saliva. I playfully teased you until you wriggle your butt again. I finaly press on and pushed in deep, breaching your ring of muscle that was not as tight but equally good. Going straight in, i shoved in quick to get the rest in fast.
I squeal as your cock forces its way into my ass. I start rhythmically thrusting down on it like my life depending on it. "deeper doctor, deeper" I was just as good as the last time if not better. I pull your head closer to lock lips with you again, I needed to be closer to you again.
I leam forward to trap you between the couch and my body we are pressing right into each other. I slam hard in you pushing your legs as high up as i can. I respondedto your kiss, sucking and tangled our tongues together. This is indeed heavenly.
My legs wrap around you as you pound your way into me. I refuse to let go of you. "Fuck me harder doctor, look after me" I briefly say before exploring your mouth with my tounge. My hands caress your large well muscled back. I long to feel your cum flow into me again.
I shove into you that's so warm and wet hard. "You want that harder? You want me harder? You want me to look after you?" I find my cock again, swell that much larger when you say doctor in that way, and I press down the hardest, spreading your legs even wider to allow for my deeper intrusion. You are simply too amazing I feel I am close with how precum oozed out of me.
"Yes, Harder, Look after me doctor" I squeal "I need you doctor" I beg. For the second time today I am
under your control. I can feel your warmth within me. I work on my own cock while bucking away on yours. I'm lost once more to my carnal desires. "oh doctor, more, fill me up" I moan loud not worried if someone could hear us.
"I need you too Cole.. .now that I have tasted you, don't you dare ever leave me anymore." I growled claiming you, "you belong to me and I will fill you up with my seed. Now take that, take all my cum. You are so gonna get pregnant with my seeds!" I didn't know what came over me but I just blurted that out as I thrusted so hard and deep in you the whole couch was trembling.
I was just moaning and squealing with every thrust. "Yes doctor, Fill me with your seed, claim me as your own" I grunted out. I felt so lucky. I one day i'd found the perfect guy, had the best sex i'd ever had and got a new place with a hot doctor to look after me. I couldn't quite believe it. My hand work over your huge chest as I looked deep into your eyes.
I matched your eyes and smiled, until i frowned with effort to shove erratically into you the last few times. "Yes now take my load, I am coming so much into you, you would be bloated. A cum belly. my favourite." I kiss you and smashed our chests together, once again rubbing your nipples with my own.
My hands reach down and grab your ass pulling you deeper into me. I feel your cum enter me once more, Pushing inside and swelling me out. A few seconds later I blow my load, While not as impressive as yours it still shoots out and covers the wall behind the sofa. All i can do is moan and grunt in between kissing you everywhere I can.
I tense up on top of you and the clenching of your backsid when you orgasmed forced another load of mine out of my cock. I panted and chuckled seeing the stain on the wall. "My personal maid, I think you have just added on your own workload." I smiled as you litter kisses on me and eventually burst out in laughter flipping us over so you rest in me. "You are like a dog trying to cover me in saliva. Love, you could stop now." I smile at you ruffling your hair, my cock still buried in you.
I slide deeper on to your still hard cock and generally bob up and down on it. "Okay doctor, i got a bit carried away" I look down at my belly to see it swollen like last time. I rub it slowly while slowly working your still hard member. "You've done it again doctor" I lie down on you well muscled chest and begin to gently cuddle you. All the while keeping you in me.
I hummed my approval and naturally rested my hand on your belly,rubbing it absentmindedly. I also trace your muscles at your back, though sweaty and stick, i find myself quite enjoying it. "You are too good to be true really, and within a single day we have developed so fast. I still feel a little dazed to be honest, and that's not only from the brilliant orgasm just now."
I remain laying there "I know how you feel, I'm just happy I found you" I generally stroke your chest.
"And remember doctor you can get this anytime you want" I say punctuating the words with little thrusts on to your member. "I'm not going anywhere, i'm all yours"
"Hmmm Cole..." i groaned with your light thrusting, smirking slightly. "We could try for a third.... but I got an early shift tomorrow...." i trailed off as I kiss you, your lips are positively delectable with how it seductively pouts.
"Okay" My pout intensifies "I suppose you do need your energy to help other people besides me"
I thrust a few more times on your cock and slowly lift myself off it. I shudder and moan it being released from my ass. "I suppose i'll stay here while your gone and be a good little maid, doctor." I stand up and walk over to the kitchen to get a cloth to wipe the wall down with. "care to show me the bathroom?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,060 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,560 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,199 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,115 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,027 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8