Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
"Alright babymama. That would be our destination." I agreed, flipping on a coat for you, one of mine. Your nipples are so sensitive they had perked out under your tight shirt, and I am not allowing anyone to pry on them. I palmed your belly that's round and full, looking like a beer gut. At just 4 months your belly is huge already, i wonder if the abs underneath could survive this and ever make an appearance again. Holding you we leave the house together.
I fasten up your coat. I struggle to pull the zipper over my large belly. It had only been 4 months but I looked more like 6 months. 20 minutes later we arrive at the local mall and park up. We head inside hand in hand and hit up a few shops. I buy a new bigger pair of sweatpants and some larger tops to cover my huge belly. I start to get warm so I unzip the coat letting my belly free as I subconsciously lead us to the food court
I almost chuckled seeing where we were heading to. "Feeling hungry so fast mama?" I asked patting your gut. "Your stomach seemed to have grown together with your belly. How could it digest so much so fast?" I asked following your lead into tbhe foodcourt, where your eyes literally lit up seeing all kinds of cuisines served here. "Off you go to choose your food while i settle down here with our shopping, then we switch places?"
"Now you mention it I guess I am" Realising where I was heading. I'd forgotten the vairity of food that was served here. "If that's okay with Daddy" I say kissing you on the forehead. I walk over to the counters and look at the what's on offer. My stomach growls in protest, trying to make me chose faster. I make my mind up and go get it. About 5 minutes later i walk back to you with a heaped tray. On the tray was a cheese and bacon burger, a large burrito, a portion of sweet and sour chicken with noodles and a large bottle of water. "What you going to get?" I ask sitting down.
I stood up and stood behind you admiring the heap of food you managed to balance on a single tray. "Perhpas 1/4 of what you have got. We should have gone to all you can eat." I bend over you and kissed you on your cheek, resting both hands on your tummy. "You know what? Let's go to the ice cream store later. Or yogurt. after this. I am thinking that's enough savory food for some sweetness later." Your arms remained muscular but your abs were totally destroyed. Your pecs are another story, when I look down from this angle, I could see a clear cleavage on your chest.
My eyes lite up at the promise of more food. "I love you daddy" I said as you walk away my eyes following you as you left. I then tucked in to my mountain of food, A burger in one hand and a heaped fork of sweet and sour in the other. I couldn't get enough. I only paused to take large gulps of water. My our little one was hungry today.
"I thought you look a lot like those contestants for competitive eating. Slow down, you woudln't want to choke." I said with a fond smile as i returned with my share of food, a burger of my own and some fries that I am sure you would steal from. "And some salad for you too, you need the fibres to stay healthy." I took the large bowl of green salad and placed it on the side. "That's very important, especially when the baby... or shall i say, babies are growing to put more pressure on your internal organs."
I blushed. "Okay" i said slowing down. "You do look after us" I rubbed my tummy as I slowed eating and reached for some of your chips. We both finished at the same time. Not a scrap of food was left. I lent back in the chair coat fully open with my massive tummy on display. "Is daddy going to rub my tummy when we get home?"
"Is that a request from mama? What do I get in return?" I asked you eyeing the patch of skin showin gunder your shirt. "I love taking care of you though, mama, I just want to know if I would be getting some reward for my good behavior." My eyefucking continued as I glanced over you, from your face that's slowly losing some of the sharp angles to your chest, and returned to your belly.
"I'm sure I can think of something daddy" I said loving the attention you were giving me. "I'm sure you've got something I can't wait to get my mouth around" I say in hushed terms. I slowly rub my huge belly and adjust the coat so my full pecks were fully showed off. "Don't worry daddy, If you look after me I will reward you all night long" With one hand rubbing my belly another one cups one of my full round pecks.
I groan seeing your seductive way of feeling your own body. "Gosh Cole you know what that would do to me..." I got up and pulled you up to give you a long and deep kiss, cupping your palm to hold your motion. Your belly is nudging into mine as we kissed. I thought to myself I need to make use of the lotion we just bought as I found you starting to develop stretchmarks. At 4 months, that's somethign that I guess to be a record. "I wonder when you will start to lactate.... and I can't wait for that...." I whispered, finally releasing your delectable lips.
"Mmm" I'm lost in your kiss. "As soon as I do," I looked down at my new cleavage imaganing you sucking and playing with them while gallons of milk leaked from them. "You'll be the first to know. we need to go" I say fastening up the coat. Grabbing you by the hand and leading you out of the mall via the ice cream shop to pick up a four pints of ice cream for home. In the car it was like i'd entered heat again. I'd taken of the coat before getting in the car as all the food i'd consumed had made it quite tight to close. With that is lifted up my shirt, showing off my huge belly and round man boobs. I start pulling my nipples thinning off all the stuff we'd be doing later.
I couldnt resist the temptation and kept on glancing at you, especially at your slightly sweated shirt that's stretched thin by your chests and belly. I almost groaned seeing you pulling your own nipples. I never know you could be that much more seductive. I am speeding as much as I dare, impatient to get back home as well. As we stopped at YET ANOTHER redlight, i leaned over kissing you deeply, moaning and getting lost in it until the car behind us horned. "Gosh Cole stop seducing me......" i said smiling as i sped past the green light.
"If that's what Daddy wants" I said leaving my nipples alone but leaving my top up so you could see all of it. I enjoy the speed of the car knowing that you were driving that fast just because of me. We pull quickly on to our drive. With a few grunts I pull myself out of the car and follow you inside. "Is daddy going to come and look after me now" I pull off my top and drop my sweat pants walking over to the sofa. "Bring the ice cream too Daddy"
"I feel like daddy is becoming an equivalent of being mama's servant. Nay, slave." I said as I took the shoppings in after you. You getting naked got me obliging your wish silently, handing you the ice cream and a spoon, not bothering with bowls at all as i know you are going to finish it. Sitting beside you, I licked your engorged and hypersensitive nipple. They had further darkened, bulging out slightly. When you took your clothes off, they appeared puffy but under clothes, they appeared like perfect pecks. I envelop the pebble and fondled with my tongue.
"Oooh That's nice" I moan as you begin to lick my nipple "Don't think i'm making milk yet thou" I say rubbing you head softly "But keep going" I reach for your hand and together we rub my big round belly. With my free hand I scoop spoonful and spoonful of triple choc ice cream into my mouth. "I'm sorry i'm so demanding daddy, I promise I'll make it up to you" A moan escapes my lips as you licking my nipples makes me fully erect.
"Nope you are not demanding at all. And if you keep on calling me daddy..... i would show you how we become daddies in the first place." I smirked at your nipple. I look at your huge carton of ice cream and got an idea. "I guess I have to get to my share of ice cream if I want any at all." Pulling your spoon from you, i scooped up some and put it on your nipple that's slightly swollen from my fondling.
I bite my lip as the cold ice cream hits my warm nipple. "Would you prefer if I called you doctor, Daddy? I could do with a full check up doctor?" I playfully full of innuendo. I rub my full belly with one hand and your head with the other. I let out another gasp as the ice cream started to trickle down my round peck and on to the mound that is my belly.
"Dr Daddy... how's that? You would be Mr Mummy.... " I licked on the brown trail from your belly up to your peck, taking my time to clean your belly and your tit, suckling and teasing it lightly as if the ice cream came from your nipple, which was standing high and proud from the cold. My hand started to caress softly on your belly, especially on the lower part where your skin was stretched the most, feeling the heat and imagining the lives within, how they would look like, when they would start moving...
"Okay Dr Daddy" I smile and gasp as you clean me up of ice cream. I purr with content and wonder how lucky i'd become. "Don't forget the other one" I say gently playing with my other nipple. If my chest kept getting bigger the way it was I wouldn't be long before I could do it myself. That thought excited me, being able to feed both of us with my own milk. I ran a encouraging hand over your back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,060 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,563 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,202 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,029 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8