Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
I laughed dryly hearing you and concentrated on washing my hair. I tried not to but my ears just betrayed me and was listening carefully on whatever added noise you were giving. With my eyes closed, what i just witnessed, your bare chest and body appeared vividly in front of my eyes and I groaned to myself, not understanding why you had suddenly become so attractive. I swore to myself what I felt against you was straightly friendship before... or was it?
I continue playing with myself as my breathing becomes heavier and heavier. You're all I can think about now. I don't even care if you can here me anymore. All that's between us is a flimsy shower curtain. All i need to do is move it to one side. I switch nipples, showing that I hadn't forgotten about the other one. Another moan escapes from my lips before I have chance to stop myself.
Your moan went straight to my cock and it immediately responded by rising up high craving for some attention. I find myself glancing at you and what a sight. Your hand stroking your member and the other obviously on your chest, your nipples stood out even through the curtain, the shades quite obvious even through the blur of the steam filled room. I didn't know what to do, never thought i could get this aroused simply from hearing your moan. I hesitatntly touched my cock as I rinsed my hair, my lenght jerking to life as I stroke it further.
Another moan leave my lips as I close my eyes. My hand that's not preoccupied with my cock slides from my huge nipples and down to my ass. There I grab it hard while imagining that it is you that is grabbing my ass. I open my eyes to get another view of your heavenly outline. I study you once again and add a renewed vigour to stroking my rock hard member. I notice that your spending longer than normal on a special area. *is he, is he jacking off too?" I think to myself. *is he jacking off to me jacking off?*
That last thought makes me weak at the knees, I quickly steady myself on the solid shower wall and let out an involantery small squeal.
"Cole?" Your sudden movement and the high-pitched sound jerked me out from my lost to temptation, how you leant against the wall for support looked like you had fallen. "Cole are you alright?" I let go of my length, which was an impressive 10", worried that you might have hurt yourself. "Cole answer me? Are you alright? Shall I come over?" I asked trying to determine from your outline whether you are standing or bending, or could it be you have slipped in the stall.
I hear you call out to me. I quickly turn round and my eyes widen. There i can see, added to the outline the incredible length of you cock. I see it a few times, but the were only fleating glances and it's wasn't fully erect. All i can concentrate on is your huge member gently bobing up and down trying to hyponoite me. I quickly snap out of it "err..yer, yer i'm good" I reply. My hand hasn't left my cock. At your offer to come over my cock surges again. I need that dick. "thou I really could use a hand over here"
"I am coming through thrn! Did you hurt yourself?" I asked, genuinely concerned that I omitted my own bobbling length and flipped open the curtain between us. With the fogged paritition gone, I could see you much clearer. Your hand on your nipple that was engorged and dark red, your gorgeous body, and your weeping cock in your hand. I glanced over you and didnt see any obvious injury so I stepped forward to ask urgently. "Where did you hurt yourself? You didnt bump your head did you?" I cupped your face, my doctor's instincts kicking in to check your pupils.
"no, my heads okay" I say enjoying the contact of your skin on mine. "i just want you check out my lower back" I turn round a face the wall. With one had leading against the wall to steady myself I slowly raise my round ass, trying to invite you closer. "does it look okay?" I say with fake inocence
"You hurt your lower back?" I frowned as I didnt recall hearing any impact sound. "Let me check. If it hurts, let me know." I had to swallow hard and chasw away whatever dirty thoughts i have, including noticing how your butt was so perfect, round, perky, bubbbly.... i shook my head to clear all those and summoned the doctor out from deep within me, and pressed down on your back, feeling for any bumps.
Another moan escapes from me as you touch my lower back. I raise my butt more as you touch near it.
"lower" I moan. I edge closer towards you as I continue to vigorously tug on my hard cock.
"Lower? I would be getting to your... bottom. You sat on your bottom?" I asked, confused. My ears heated up a bit from geting my palms on your round butt that's as nice to touch as it looked. "You... your butt looks.... perfect." I said eventually with a sigh.
"hmmmm" I explain as I completely take in your soft hands as they expertly feel my ass. "yes" I moan

I stop working my shaft and slowly reach behind me trying to get a feel of your massive cock. I gently grasp the head of your 10 inch monster and slowly work my hand down it.
I gasped when my cock got toched. The erection had died down a little because of me checking on you. I was going to ask you what did you mean by your yes but with how you were movin on my cock, I smirked having a vague idea what you were tryingt i. I let out a slight relieved sigh knowing I wasnt the only one getting pumped up by the situation. "Hmm you sat on your butt? Then I shall need to perform a more in-depth examination." I stessed on the depth as I parted your cheeks and rubbed against your hole with my thumbs.
"yes please" I say breathing heavily. My ass perks up as you tease the my hole. I tighten my grip on your cock as I speed up. "it's been so long since i've had a real hard physical exam" I feel my nipples throb with every heartbeat.
"Hmm that's not good. I better give you your prostate exam. Hmm have you been engaging in anal intercourse? That would determine how much prep you need..." i said, half serious. Your hole felt warm to the touch, and it was almost sucking my thumb in with how your lips was trembling. "Hmm the color is healthy, light red." I said feigning a real exam.
I loudly moan as your thumb enters my ass.
"it's been a few months Doctor" I continue to moan. "that's not going to be a problem is it?"
My hand slides down the length of your cock towards your balls. I gently feel there weight and slowly bite my lip in anticipation.
"looks like youve got the equipment for my exam"
My cock jerked hearing your "doctor. I gasped before saying "Yes, and I think you have done a great job preparing the equipment. You think you could handle that? I am guessing my equipment would be larger than what you had a few months before?" I pushed forward my hip to rub it against your entrance. "Hmmm you are warm. So eager for me?"
"It's the biggest I've ever had Doctor" I instinctively push in to it as it touches my hole. With my free hand I move back to my own cock and start pumping away on it. "I need it so bad Doctor, Please" I beg for you to enter my ass with your whole length
"Hmm then we better start." I smirked and positioned my cock to your hole, forcing the head through your tight ring of muscle, and continued to penetratw you. "Hmmm your inner linings seemed healthy, warm. Even moist and slicky." I said with a little sirprise while continuing to shove in. You were tight around me and it took some effort to push in while I knead on your 2 full globes of flesh, manipulatin them into different shapes.
"oh yes, deeper" I moan out "deeper Doctor"
I brace myself against the shower wall and push my ass further down your amazing cock. "I need you to fill me up doctor" I speed up on my own cock. "oh doctor, do you examin all your patients like this, I would have booked a check up sooner"

"well doctor" I breath heavily "how am I?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,707 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,456 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,761 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,032 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,456 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,178 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,987 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,062 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,985 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8