No more slave (c/w bhdire8)
(Haha, that's good.)

Rin couldn't even hear when Olver was calling at him. His nightmare was too bad for him. He cried even harder when the man in the dream reached closer and closer. He finally screamed and it made Oliver instantly got inside the room with his permission. It still took some time for Rin to wake up when Oliver got to his bed and hugged him tightly. He could feel his warm body, and it made him finally wake up from the nightmare. "P...please, help me." He cried. Oliver was behind him, holding Rin tight before putting his slave on his wide laps. Rin could fee his master rub his back, trying to calm him down and saying lots of sweet words, but he couldn't still stop crying. He sobbed, snuggling his face into Oliver's strong arms. His whole body was shaking so bad now. Rin could feel Oliver's face got really close to his face, muttering lots of words to his ears. He could even feel Oliver's breath through his ear. It was so helpful, and he couldn't imagine handle this alone.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
( oh what happend to your profile pic?)

the little slave was curled up against himself as much as his belly allowed him to do. he appeared very small on teh large bed, helpless and frightful, Oliver was overwhelmed with a sense to protect him from all evil. "Rin i'm here..it's all a bad dream only, you are safe here, no one can hurt you anymore..." he kept repeating, making sure they were as close together as possible. rin seemed welcoming this physcial touch, and Oliver was very grateful for that. he was glad RIn wanted to feel him while in such a panic mode. If Rin also shut him out, Oliver woudln't know how to help calm down his slave.

Rn just kept crying, and Oliver's heart tigthened with each tear falling off his large eyes. "shhh little one i am here..." he wiped away his tears. "and feel this... your little one's also here." Oliver pulled Rin's hand over to rest it on his bump. "feel the little kicks? that's your little one wanting to comfort you as well. you are safe.. i will protect you." He finally muttered, holding Rin tight while the smaller man's cries stopped, his wails became hiccups and he seemed to be calming ndown.
(wanna change but can't find something I really like yet.)

Rin took more time, trying to calm himself down. He had stopped crying but still had the hiccup. "I..I don't know what it is, Sir, I don't understand why I keep having this for years. T..this time is the worst." He said, looking down at his belly. The baby was also calmed down now, and the kicks turned to be just the gentle movement. Rin was glad that his baby was nice and gentle like his master. It was the first time that Oliver had fully toughed his belly, and it felt really good for a little slave. Olver's big and warm hands were so good for him and the baby also seemed to love it.
Rin didn't say anything at this moment, but he just wanted to stay like this for awhile. He didn't want his master to leave him now. "T.thank you, master. You have helped me again." Rin whispered, looking up at Oliver. He could see that warm smile from his master and he really loved it. They were really close to each other now, but Rin didn't feel bad or scared anymore, in fact, he wanted Oliver to stay here. His big body that could cover Rin's body and protect him from anything. Rin couldn't understand this feeling, but this was different and it was the first time he had this kind of feeling.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha nothing on pixiv? what about that artowrk you shared with me last time? that's really hot..)

"if you want to share it, you can alwyas tell me your nightmare... when you are ready. i am not forcing you into anything... " the genearl added quickly, he didn't want Rin to feel any pressure. It was amazing to feel Rin's belly now that Oliver realised what he had been doing. His bump was cute, just the right size now for his large palm to cup the bottom half. The smaller slave was also so tiny and thin in his arms, Oliver just wanted to protect him and sheild him away from every harm, including his own nightmares. "you are very welcome... " Oliver smield at Rin, his heart warmed up because Rin had been pressing himself closer to him. He could feel Rin warming up to him, pressing himself closer, now he knew his little slave wasn't scared of him.

Oliver stayed, rubbing Rin's back, just being there for Rin while his heartbeat slowed down and got back to normal. He enjoyed being here with Rin so much, he was afraid he would fall too quickly and deeply in love with him he would scare Rin away. He took a breath, and smiled at Rin, nudging him closer. "do you want some water?" he asked, giving commands to the robot to bring in a cup for Rin. He would stay until Rin fell asleep again, he had decided.
(This one? I can imagine Horu with this size of the body when he got a proper diet. As you mention that Rin is small compared with Oliver, but maybe not too much in the hight? Maybe Rin is Oliver's shoulders high or a bit shorter, but yeah for the body. Oliver can even be double size of Rin with his thick build)

Rin nodded as his master said that. He was still on Oliver's lap, and he just wanted to stay like this for a bit more. Surprisingly, the robot didn't bring just a cup of water, but a warm cup of lavender tea which was really good for calming the little slave. Rin took a sip, looking down at his belly and sighed when the baby had finally fallen asleep again. It felt so good to feel that the baby was calm and nice within his belly. "I can't remember anything exactly, Sir. O can't even see the face of that guys, but every time, I can hear the screaming.." Rin grabbed his glass tightly, trying to handle this feeling. "The sound is so familiar, but I can't remember. They told me to run away, but I can't, I can't until you save me." Rin said, looking up at his master again. He just wanted to see that bright smile from the big man who was protecting him now. "I didn't have it so often now, but many things had happened today, so that might be the reason, but I'm still grateful that you save me from the club, Sir. I can never thank you enough." Rin whispered softly, still looking up at his master. They were really close and they might even kiss each other if they wasn't only master and slave now. Rin finally let out a soft moan as Oliver's hand reach his lower belly when the muscle was really tense from the weight of the baby. His face blushed pink. He didn't know this could be so good. He usually rubbed his belly when the muscle was so tense, but that couldn't even compare with Olive's big and warm hands.

Ps. have you seen the recent 17 pages manga on pixiv? the end s scary and not my style, bt the sex scene and both characters are so good. I love he seeder there hehe.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yes that's the pic! HAHA yea i consider Rin being at shoulder of Oliver's to be quite "small" for the slave... i mean if in real life that height difference is already quite big. and yep Rin would be only half Olivers' width LOL unless you count his belly in xD)

The soothing smell of lavendar filled the room, and Oliver was glad Rin seemed to like that taste. it would help him sleep better. "i sometimes have nightmares as well..." the general said, his voice dreamy as he recalled what he usually dreamed of. "mostly of the battlefield. i have seen so much there... sometimes in teh dream, i coudln't distinguish wehther i am still fighting like a solider or not..." he muttered. he took a momnet to recollect himself, then turned to Rin. "what you said... you mean, over the yeras, you always had the exact same dream?" he asked for more details. "i suspect that could be some fragments of reality... memory before they wiped them out. maybe tha'ts related to your lost family..." he said, feeling bad for rin. clearly there must be somehtin ghorrible happening to his entire family for him to remember such scenes.

"you're alright... we have each other now. if you ever have bad dreams again, just remember i would rescue you... just like how i get you out of the club." he rubbed his lowerbelly, cupping it and smiled when he heard the moan from Rin. "this feels good? i will remember to give you a rub like this as often as i can..." he chuckled and moved Rin a little down the bed, they were both only half sitting up, so if Rin fell asleep he could easily lower him to a better positon.

(no i havn't read yet... let me take a look ;))
(Haha, I know but at least, Rin isn't too short, especially when compared with M/F couple, with his hair growing long, he may be a bit higher hehe, and yeah, I didn't count his belly, he may be almost Oliver weight if we count ;))

Rin didn't talk anything more about his dream. He knew that it was a problem, and he knew that Oliver would find the way to help. His face turned red again as Oliver asked to give him a belly rub for more. Rin didn't allow anyone to touch his belly that easy, but this time was different. and his baby also seemed to like it. They took more time talking to each other before Rin had been sleepy again. He smiled when Oliver helped him to lay down and his master was also on his side. "Thanks for everything, master. Remember that you're also not alone now. I don't want to just receive the help from you all the time. If you have some problem or if you just wanna talk, tell me. I'm here for you too." Rin didn't even realize why he said that. It was so different with how he usually talked with other people, but he didn't want to be only a slave here. Rin slowly fell asleep while Oliver was on his side, lying his side on the bed. Rin used to hate when guards were looking at him as he got to sleep, but this time, he was so grateful.

(Haha, wanna here too if you like that manga on pixiv, at least, the seeder still taking care of his carrier. What do you want to do next? checkup? then a cute scene like this before they declare their love?)
(Ps. this pic is a bit sexy to set the profile pic for me, but I'll do if you like it ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea he owuldn't be too short. maybe he would grow tall a little now that he was receivng enough nutrients for himself and the baby!)

Oliver hummed his agreement. "yes i am not alone here anymore as well..." he responded to Rin's words, smiling ot himself as well while he stroked Rin's bely. He was finding his heart full, it had been empty for so many yeras, but now seeing Rin here on the bed, with him, he was finding it more content and fulfillling in life.

Much to Oliver's relief, once Rin had fallen back to sleep, the little slave stayed asleep with no more nghtmares hittign him. he was glad of it, and after a few hours, he got out of the room so quietly, Rin didn't even stir in his sleep. It was very late, but Oliver remembered how light Rin appeared to be, and he was alos worried about th enightmares, he decided to reserve a timeslot in the hospitla the next day so Rin could do a thorough checkup.

Although Oliver slept late, he still woke up early the next morning - it had become his body's impulse to wake up early after years in the military. He cleaned himself and again, cooked some fresh meals for Rin with real food, before knocking on his door. "rin? are you awake? can i come in?"

(oh if this profile pic doesn't make you feel comfortable, please don't make it here just for me ;) choose soemthing that would make you happy!)
Rin was sleeping quietly as Oliver knocked the door. He was so tired from the last night, but this was also the best sleep in his entire life. He opened his eyes, looking at the door as Oliver was calling him. "You can come, Sir." He shouted before commanding the voice detector. "Let him in." He whispered as the door instantly unlocked. He smiled at Oliver and a bit surprised when he saw the tray of food in his hands. "You don't need to do this for me, Sir." He said, looking at Oliver who put the tray on the small table and walked to the bed now. "This is too good for me, Sir." He said that again when Oliver placed his big hand on his forehead, trying to see if his slave caught a cold or something.
Rin's face was still pale in this morning, but it was a lot better from last night. The blush on his cheek made him even cuter in the morning. Rin would just sit up now if he wasn't so tired from last night. The blanket was still covering his body, and it made his belly look even bigger than usual. Rin then put it away, trying to sit before he could realize that he needed some help from his master. "C...can you pull me?" He asked, blushing pink.

(So, hospital scene? then the scene with Oliver and his friend?)
(Ps. haha, I can make it just for you, but also looking for something I like now. Let's see ;) anyway have you read the manga, I've mentioned? I'm not sure, you seem to be busy now.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oliver smiled at the beautiful blush of Rin. With the blanket covering his belly, it looked so big, Oliver thought to himself that no wonder Rin was havng difficulty sitting up himself. "of course i can help..." he smiled. the general ddin't only pull on Rin's hand, he also held up from his back so that the little slave would not feel too much pressure on his back. His large palm touched Rin's lower back, feeling the muscle that was tense under his palm, he decided Rin really need to be checked - there must be consequences carrying a baby while in the harsh environemnt in the club. He was worried for his little slave.

"there is nothing that can be too good for you." the genearl mentioned casually, tugging pillows behind Rin's back to help him sit up. Under the fluffy pillows, it looked like the slave was surrounded in the cloud. "here... comfortable? I hope you would like the taste of orange juice. it have aa lot of good nutrients for your baby as well." he smiled, offering Rin the cup of juice that he was sure the little slave had never tasted. He had decided he would bring in a different kind of juice everyday for him to taste all the fruits avialable.

Breakfast was lovely, and Oliver helped Rin up after he was finihsed to go get freshened up in the bathroom and get changed. None of the clohtes Rin brought with him was too appropirate - most of them were very sexual, and the "normal" ones were too small for him now. In the end Oliver took one of his own clohtes for him. he would rather them be too loose than too tight.

(oh yes i just read it... I agree the sex scene is amazing, but the birth part is too bloody HAHA we could mimick their sex scene ;))

(and yes clinic, then maybe the friend. they may go out for a bit of outing before the friend. Oliver would bring Rin to explore the area around, letting him see the world for the first time!)
Rin was really happy when Oliver gave him his clothes. The clothes had the exact smell of Oliver and Rin didn't even realize how he loved that so much. He didn't have any problem with the pants at all, in fact, it fit perfectly with his big belly. The shirt was a bit too loose, but it was totally better than what he had now. He could wear most of it himself, but it couldn't imagine when he got bigger. He might need help from his master, and that meant Oliver would see all of his private parts. It was normal for Rin if he was still in the club, but it was different with Oliver.
They spent some time together in Rin's room until it was close to the appointment, and they needed to leave soon. Oliver was so different for Rin today. He loved how his master just wore a plain shirt and jeans not formal suit as yesterday. Rin loved all of them, but it felt so good to know how Oliver was down-to-earth. ธThey held each other's hands while walking to the car, and the weather was so good today.
The car was different today since Oliver had used the bigger one, so Rin could have even more support from his back. "Thank you, Master." He sad as Oliver helped him into the car. The seat instantly changed to the shape of his body, and it could even massage Rin's back now.

(Yeah, maybe after the hospital scene? maybe they spend the half day there and then another half at the shopping mall when Rin could have an amazing meat meal and they could buy new clothes for him. They could also go to the park in the evening too.)
(Hehe, I know you gonna love sex scene, we can do that, but you need to lead me hehe ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was fun seeing Rin's reaction to the changing chair. the little slave gasped and almost jumped off his seat when it started massaging his back. He had been shocked by the sudden movement from behind him, and he looked at Oliver with that curious and cute look of confusion. Oliver chuckled and patted his hand. "it's normal... that's what this car's supposed to do. just relax inot it and enjoy it." he smiled reassuringly.

They arrived at the hospital and Oliver was careful to put on his sunglasses. He didn't mind getting recognised, but that would surely create a crowd and he didn't want to cause chaos. he went to the registration and was led directly to the doctor. he had made the arragenment already.

He accompaned Rin into th eexamination room. It was almost the same like in the old days, only now the machines and tools were much more advanced. Oliver led Rin ot the bed and helped him up, laid him back on it and immediately his vitals were taken, including blood pressure and everything without any more procedures needed. now they just have to wait for the doctor.

(yea a little stroll and shoppping, just Oliver indulging Rin. sex will be a lot later i guess ;))
The doctor walked inside not too long after Rin had laid down on the bed. An old doctor smiled at both of them as they walked to the bed. He was one of the best doctors in this city and everything would be quick with the technology of this ages. Rin's face blushed when the doctor asked him to lift his shirt up. He didn't know why but he had changed a bit now after Oliver helped him from the slave club. The ultrasound gel had been spread over his big belly as they doctor start the ultrasound procedure. It was 4D ultrasound, so they could see everything of the baby.

Rin looked up at his master as the doctor started placing the wand on his belly. He wanted to thank his master for everything and he didn't even believe that he was here now. His breath had almost been taken away when the monitor started showing the baby inside his belly. His baby was moving inside him and Rin could see it clearly. He didn't know what to say with this. This was too good to be true for him. He knew nothing about his baby days ago, but now, his little one was in front of him.

"Such a strong baby boy." The doctor said, smiling at both of them. He might know from the Rin's profile that the baby wasn't Oliver's, but it could be better for Rin to act like that.

(Haha, maybe not too long, how about just a night after they declare their love? indeed, Rin has done lots of it, but this time will be different with someone he really loves ;) I mean it's fine too if you wanna do it later.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(the night after they declared their love would be good ;))

Oliver looked at the monitor and smiled at Rin. Even though this wasn't his child, he was happy enough seeing the excited look on Rin's face. The little slave deserved so much more than what he had endured. "congratulations mommy..." the general whispered to Rin, stroking his hair and holding his hand. "and did you hear that? the baby's strong and healthy... you don't have to worry about him anymore. you have done so well to nurture and provide for your baby, no matter the situation. Good job Rin..." he praised Rin, nuzzling so close his nose could touch his cheek.

"Doctor... anything that we should be aware of? Last night he had some pretty bad nightmares... and I suspected he had been brainwashed. Is there a way to reverse that?" he asked, taking over teh control while Rin trembled hearing about the brainwash. The general squeezed his hand tight to give him the energy. "Should i consult another expertise for that procedure?' or should we wait until the baby's here to atttempt to do anything?" Oliver asked. At this stage, he was more concerned for Rin's wellbeing tahn his baby. He would need a bit more time to adjust to the idea, but sooner or later, Oliver would become proud of the baby and eager to become the baby's father.
The doctor smiled as Oliver asked that. Indeed, Rin wasn't strong as his baby now, and they better kept everything slowly. "I will get him some supplements, but we should wait until the baby is born. His body and mind aren't ready for something stressful now." The doctor explained, smiling at Rin. Rin was so young and could even have the same age as his son. He was glad that someone helped this pure and innocent man from the hell. "Anway, only the supplements aren't enough for both your man and the baby. I would suggest you to hire the nurse to give you and advice how to take care of him, and the nurse can also take care of his mental health." The doctor said with Oliver. He knew that Oliver had cooked for his slave himself, but sometimes when he got busy, it was better to have someone who knew how to cook a good food for Rin.

Rin looked up at his master as the doctor said that. He shook his head, trying to say that it wasn't too good for him. The only thing he got back was a warm and nice smile from his master. Oliver might decide that already, and that was the best way to recover Rin's health now. He could just smile when Oliver rubbed his forehead gently. It felt like his master was trying to soothe him with every second now. It felt really nice, but it was too much for just a slave like him. Rin was also really happy when Oliver called him "mommy". No one had called him like this before, and it felt a lot better when it came from his master.

(Haha, good!)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oliver agreed with the doctor. He had taken his time off work for today, but he would have to return to that adn then he would have less time for Rin. the little slave needed constant companion, and although Oliver would love to be that one, he knew a nurse would have much more professional knowledge than he did and would be better for Rin. "ok, would you happn to know some good nurses around that we could hire immeidately?" he asked and the doctor gave him a contact.

"i will also give you a recipe on what is good and what should be avoided for Rin. Follow this list as much as you can when you are cooking, the nurse shoudl know about his already." he said handing him the form, together with a picture of the baby. "And then you should be free to go. The presciritpons would be sent through the robotic system." he smiled. The general was very gentle, he helped Rin wipe away the egle and was careful in lifting him up from the examination table.

"now let's head out... i want to bring you around teh city." he smiled at Rin,, stopping him from arguing over the hirign of the nurse, and pointed at the nearby park. He knew Rn would find everything to be exciting, so that he delibrerately used it to distract Rin.
The doctor had already sent James about the information of the nurse he could hire. In this ages when everyone could just download a bunch of knowledge into their brain, the experience was the most important and made a lot more value. That was the reason why the older nurse got paid a lot more compared to the younger one, and indeed, they could work better. On wonder when Oliver had picked one of the oldest nurses for Rin. She would provide a little slave a lot of help, it could be the best for Rin now.

They spent just a short time getting back to the car and it was so excited when Oliver told him that he would bring him to the park. It wasn't the place that everyone could go anymore when the land had a very high value in this ages. Just one city block could worth like 10 times of his price at the club. His eyes widened when Oliver also mentioned that they would go to the mall after for buying a bunch of new clothes, and importantly, to bring Rin to the restaurant when he could eat the meat for the first time in many years. Rin's eyes turned red as he was about to cry with everything Oliver had done for him. He could just smile when his master patted his back and gave him a warm hug. Indeed, Oliver didn't go any further with his feeling, but just a warm hug was enough to make his slave know that his master was the best man in the world.

(Finally got back from a long holiday haha. Brough lots of work back home, hoping to finish, but didn't even touch it lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(ah i was going to ask you! haah it's not like you to not reply :) where did you go? )

Oliver smiled gently at Rin who had been on the verge of tears. He rubbed his back, using his action instead of words to tell his little slave he didn't need to say anything. He just wanted Rin to enjoy everything that had been ripped away from him much too early.

They had a little walk in teh park. Oliver was thoughtful enouhg he carried with him an extra jacket. Sometimes wind would blow and he put the jacket - his own jacket - around Rin's shoulder to keep the pregnant slave warm. "you see this? this is sunflower.. and that's water lily. you know, each flower has a diferent meaning behind it, that's why people used to send flowers to their important ones when they could not speak of their feelings." he explained, pointing at different bunches of colorful blossoms. "these are my favourites: Chrysanthemum. They come in so many different colors, and even use theri flower in tea. it's also got a mild scent." he smiled, pulling Rin down so he coudl smell the flower and taste it's unique scent. "do you like it?" he smiled. "some people even use them in cooking. maybe next time i could try that, see if you like it."
Rin nodded as his master said that. All the flowers were so beautiful. "I...I like that one." Rin pointed at the middle of the park where there were a lot of white calla lily. They walked closer, so Rin could see it clearly and touch it. The little slave gently touched his favorite flower since he knew that it was so delicate, and he didn't want to ruin the beauty of it. The meaning of the flower was just like him, very beautiful, and pure. It was one of a few flowers that had been still used until now, especially on the wedding day.

They walked a bit more to the center of the park when there was a big fountain there. A little slave finally sat on the bench with some help from his master before Oliver had also got on his side. The weather was cold, but the sun was bright today. Rin had no word when Oliver wrapped his arm around him and held his slave tight. It felt like a dream for him. He just wanted to stay like this forever, he just wanted to be on Oliver's side forever, although he didn't even know what was that feeling. He smiled gently when the baby inside his belly started giving him a slight kick. He might feel that his mother was really happy now.

(Just got back to my home haha.)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,355 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,410 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,923 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,158 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,062 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,292 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,368 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,296 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,725 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM