Love is overrated [bhdire8]
Aaron shifted up and gritted his teeth, pulling his and from his boxers. Moving to wash off his drenched hand and moved toward the door. His eyes wild and round, smelling the other alphas out there, besides the one who was just directly upstairs. "This is going to kill me if I stay down here. I can't handle this anymore, I need a knot," he whined. He moved out to see Charles and Bruce, and they both had taken notice of his heat. Of course Bruce had managed to win a battle for him. The darker colored wolf moved over and sniffed at him, tail swaying as he got close. Charles was a bit upset that Bruce won, but knew the strongest usually got mates first.
Crux could smell Charles and Bruce just outside, and he heard how hsi door opened and the omega had gone out to weigh on the 2 most eligible young alphas in his pack. He sighed and closed his eyes, sinking further down his chair. He knew he should be grateful the omega had chosen one of his pack's up and rising alpha. Still, it felt... uncomfortable seeing Aaron leaving the house. He scolded himself mentally and attempted to rationalize all that with his primal instinct speaking.
Once they were all in their wolf forms, Bruce had tried to mount him, but Charles had decided that he had enough and got the other off of the omega. Both fighting over the omega, whom of which had complained about the other being thrown off of him. He shifted and watched the two fight over him. He shifted around and watched the alphas go at one another. He moved his gaze back and noticed the Alpha had been watching. He blinked and shifted around, wondering what to do now. There were two fighting over him while another just watched. He hadn't expected this to happen. A distressed whine left his lips as he moved out his hips, tail wagging slightly.
Crux forced himself not to look at the omega watching over the2 large wolves fighitng. He would have been able to beat them both, being the leader wasn't just a title. He indeed was the strongest and most fierce wolf among them. He, however, never participate in such fights, especially not now when he wasn't sure of his readiness. He sighed and turned around, making sure he wouldn't over interpret the distressed whine of Aaron. The young omega must choose someone younger and more like his age group, not a weathered and widowed alpha like him.
Aaron glanced back and noticed the other was looking away. He frowned and shifted on his paws, unsure of who to pick. Though his mind instantly moved to choose the alpha that had actually taken care of him, ho cared about his feelings. He moved to turn around and raced into the building. Morphing into his human form and skidding up the stairs. Body shuddering as the others scent grew stronger, causing him to whine weakly. "Crux? Are you okay?" He asked. Moving to open the door, standing before the alpha. Hoping the other would accept him. Because he wanted to be loved and filled to the brim.
The alphas snapped back, utterly surprised by the omega's approaching. "Aaron? yea I am ok.... I thougth you are choosing between Bruce and Charles? Well they are your savior to a certain extend... " He said, a low grumbling alreayd sounding from his chest. His inner alpha who had been alone for so long was craving to mate, and the omega in frotn of him was so ripe and ready, his instinct was already awakening by the overwhelming sweetness. He stepped a tiny step forward, almost inviting the omega in but held himself back. "Tell me what do you want." he finally stated simply.
Aaron bit his lip and shook his head, frowning and letting his gaze travel a bit. "They are just wanting an omega to breed. You understand my feelings, you aren't like them. You're experienced, I don't want someone who isn't..." He said. Reaching up a hand to rub at the back of his neck in an awkward manner. He blushed sheepishly and looked the alpha over as he stood and took a small step forward. "I want you, alpha," he finally stated. Making it known to Crux that he wanted him as his mate. Him and only him.
"If you are sure... and I would onlu give you this one mroe chance. It is me who you want?" Crux's heart beat a little faster hearing how the sweet omega thought he would be more suitable. "A more experienced one, you say?" He smiled and extended his hand, finally inviting Aaron to step into his room, his territory.
He nodded and kept his gaze fixed on the alpha before him. "I'm positive, I wouldn't be telling you this if I wasn't certain," he chuckled. "Yeah, you're more experienced than I am. I haven't gotten the chance to experience what having a mate was like," Aaron said sheepishly. He watched as the others hand moved out to extend toward him. He shifted inside of his room, but in a cautious manner. Gently taking his hand, moving it up to press against his neck. His heat intensifying now that he had an alpha standing beside him.
Crux pulled Aaron closer to him and took a deep breath, taling in Aaron's scent. He smoothed over Aaron's lose strand of hair, tugging it behind his ear and kissed him.slightly on his cheek. "You dont mind me having a previous mate? I couldnt say i could be forgetting about him entirely.... and to be honsst he would always be in my heart. I think i have tbe obligation to warn you against that .."
"Does it look like I care? I love you for who you are," he stated. Moving his hips lightly, noticing that he was already making the boxers damp from how he was ready to be bred by the alpha. He just wanted the man to fuck him into oblivion and knot him. A soft whine left his lips as he pressed closer to the male. "You think you're ready to breed this unused onega?" He teased. Squirming as he tried to keep himself together, not a ring to break in frontof the other. He just really needed him to fuck him hard.
Crux's alpha was soon overtaking his senses, aroused by the teasing omega. He shoot out his large palms and locked his hands around with an iron grip on Aaron's waist, and smiled a predatorial smile seeing his own boxers on Aaron. "I gotta punish the two reckless ones.... you have apparently made your choice long ago when you decided to steal my boxer and wear them, soaking them with your fluids?"
Aaron grinned as hands wrapped around his waist, content with how warm they are and how close they were to one another. "Of course, I had to keep something of yours. They smell like you and I crave that," he murmured. Moving his hips weakly as he struggled to get some pleasure. Shuddering as their hips knocked against one another's. Whining as the boxers he was wearing were soaked with slick, which indicated he was ready for breeding. "I'm sure you can deal with me soaking all of your boxers," he teased. Arms moving to wrap around the alpha's shoulders, nuzzling his face gently. Breathing in his scent, aroused by the scent of an alpha.
Crux sighed in content as his own erection slowly awaken with the omega pressing against him. It had been a long time, perhaps too long. He peeled his boxer away from Aaron's hips, and teased his opening with his thick and calloused finger, earning a gasp and discontent moan from Aaron. "I wouldn't mind that too much... though I have to warn you, I got lots of boxers." He said half mindedly as he smiled again feeling how tight but eager Aaron's opening was. He spread a hand to stroke his own erection, which was huge compared to the pathetically small prick of Aarons's, almost as thick as his forearm.
The omega whined lightly as his opening was teased by the others finger. Causing him to grab onto the alpha, moaning in pleasure. "I'm sure I'll go through all of those boxers," he teased. Moving to nuzzle the male lightly, burying his face into his neck. Breathing in his scent, which caused him to be more aroused. His gaze moved down to see the others large length, surprised to see his size. He was so much larger than he had expected. He moved against his hips and shifted back onto the others finger. "Mm, you going to tease... Or are you going to pound me into a rough surface?" He asked. Blue eyes fixed on the other, amusement flooding through him.
(I saw you opening a new thread with the same setting as this.... this rp not going the way you wanted?)

"You teasy little git..." Crux said as he did as the omega requested, hurling him up into a fireman lift, he slapped on the full and perky butt of his as he threw him onto the bed. "Not a rough surface this time, for your little butt's sake. Though next..... i am sure we could try out a lot of surfaces." He smirked as he pushed open Aaron's legs wide roughly, raise his legs high up in the air and aligned himself with Aaron's hole that's very messy with a lot of fuild. He held both Aaron's ankle with one large palm and freed his other to position his maasive cock in breaching the tight, virgin hole of Aaron, successfully reducing him into a slump of quivering flesh as his cockhead was forced through the ring of muscle that was at least a few sizes too small.
((I'm enjoying this, I just like to open up new threads to see if I can get different things out of other people))

Aaron's smile grew as he was lifted up in what seemed to be a fireman lift. Nearly jolting as a hand smacked against his rear, pleasure shooting through him. A whine nearly left him when Crux shoved away his idea for now. He shifted around on the bed and looked up toward the male. Moving his legs as they were pushed open, shuddering when the others large length pushed against him. A whine left his lips, causing his fingers to curl into the bedsheets. Surprised by how large his new mate was, but he could handle it. His hips moved and he struggled to get himself impaled on his cock.
((Right ;) just making sure!))

Had Aaron's rear not been as ready and opened enough from entrring into heat for several hours now, he would have teared accommodating Crux's massive cock. That had happened on the first occasion with his mate before for Crux. He groanrd feeling the tight clench on his member. "So eager arent you? You are one.horny omega Aaron. It's all about huge cocks for you. Lucky you chose me, for I am sure none of those cocks out there could satisfy you without my size." Crux announced proudly as he moved his cock deeper in with some.difficulty, for Aaron was so tight around him.
The omega shuddered and allowed his head to move back on the bed, "I didn't know you had the largest until now, alpha. So I'm glad I definetly chose you," he murmured. Listening to the noises his mate had given off, and was pleased to hear he was enjoying himself. A moan left his lips as the other pushed deeper, but it was very slowly. Though he couldn't wait until he was being pounded to oblivion and knotted. A whine left his lips, and he pulled the other down. Grabbing for him and nuzzling his neck. "Don't be gentle, I don't want to be able to walk after this," he purred against his ear.
"Then i shall make sure of that." Crux smiled evilly. Pressing his large palms on Aaron's hips, he thrusted in in one go, and started thrusting immediately. it took much strenght to move along the tight canal, but somehow it aroused his inner beast even more with the challenge posed by Aaron. He thrusted a little harder and faster every time, shifting his angles subtly to find the sweetest spot in the little omega, who could be easily manipulated by him like a doll.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,513 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,005 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,530 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,998 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,357 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,726 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,314 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,619 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,076 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,572 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM