Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y)
Aaron paused for a second. "Yeah, I suppose that is the only way it could work out," he said, apologetically, "But I know how much getting your degree meant to you." (what is your character's area of study in college)
(Medical field)

Of course Friday was disappointed to drop her education, but she knew it was worth it for the family that they were starting. "It's alright. I'm going to be a mother, and I have to do anything to make sure I can care for them." She patted her boyfriend's leg. "It's really okay."
"I know," I say putting your hand on mine. We continue talking about what needs done and what adjustments we need to make in our lives now that we are parents. It is quite overwhelming, but we sit down at the table, and make a to-do list. The first thing we need to do is make a doctor's appointment, to make sure everything is OK, and to confirm that I am actually pregnant.

(Do you want to rp the ob-gyn?)
(I don't mind going through the scene but I'll admit I'm not sure how to play the doctor character)

Friday and Aaron had been talking about their future plans for a while longer. They tried to make it more detailed and figure out exactly what they were going to do but it was still going to be terribly stressful. "Want me to schedule an appointment?" She stopped. "We may be worrying for nothing." She smiled but she knew it wasn't likely. All the tests came back positive and he didn't get his period.
"Yeah, go ahead and schedule one, I'll look for an apartment," he said, as he searched the internet. Most of the apartments around the college were quite expensive, at least on his budget. However, Aaron had his own car, and a short commute wouldn't be too difficult. He eventually found a few in his price range, avoiding the ones in really bad areas.
"Alright. Let me ask my brother the one he goes to," she said. She texted her brother, and when she got an answer she got in an appointment for the next day. "They couldn't squeeze us in today- so I had to get tomorrow." She peeked over his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Any luck with apartments?"
"Well, I'm finding some. I think a one bedroom apartment should be enough until I can get a decent paying job. It will be cramped, but it's enough," he said. "Oh, if your brother expecting?" Aaron was the oldest child in his family. He had only one sibling, a sister who was 19. "And you didn't tell him why I needed to see one, did you?" he blurted out quickly.
"A one bedroom should be fine. At least it's something," Friday said. She smiled when he asked about her brother. "Yeah, I'm going to be an aunt in two months." Friday had always wanted to be "the cool aunt" and to spoil her niece or nephew. "Oh no don't worry. I told him it was for one of my friends, and he didn't question it further," she smiled at him.
Aaron bookmarked some apartments, that looked suitable. This just might be a false alarm, and Aaron didn't want to get too far ahead of himself. Still, he was almost sure that he was, he had never missed a period before. "Did you learn anything about pregnancy or childbirth in any of your college classes?" asked Aaron. Like most guys his age, he only had a basic knowledge of reproduction. He knew that the male produced sperm in the testicles, which was released into uterus, the female's ovipositor inserted an egg into the uterus through the penis, and uterus was connected to the large intestine via the cervix, pregnancy lasted 9 months or 40 weeks and other basic facts. However, his high school health classes were now a distant memory, and he had forgotten at least half of what he learned.
Friday walked away for a second and brought them both a bottle of water. She opened hers and took a sip.
"Well, I know the basics, but I haven't learned the very detailed parts yet," Friday admitted. She hadn't gotten that far yet. "It's okay though- I can totally read up on that from the internet and from books. The information is free, I just have to put the time into learning it." Friday made a plan in her head. She would get another job to save up after quitting college, and then read up as best she could so it could be as safe as possible.
(it feels like the plot isn't progressing, do you want to hurry up and go to another scene?)
(sure- where to?)
(doctor scene, unless you have other ideas)
(sounds good to me! Would you mind starting us off?)
The young couple continued making plans for their new arrival for the rest of the day. Aaron had difficulty sleeping that night. So many thoughts were running through his head. What would his parent's think? What would his parents think? What would Friday's parents think? How would they afford the kid?

The next morning, the two drove to the ob-gyn. The waiting room contained several couples, in various stages of pregnancy. All but one of the pregnant men was sitting next to a woman. Almost all the couples were older than Aaron and Friday, but one guy looked like he was 18 or 19, Aaron held Friday's hand, as they nervously waited. Eventually, their names were called by the receptionist. Mothers traditionally accompanied pregnant fathers during their prenatal visits.
Friday barely got any sleep. Her roommate tried to ask what was wrong, since she was worried about her. They became close friends. Friday refused to tell. Soon enough through all of her worrying she managed to get a couple hours of sleep and was barely functioning the next morning.

Friday glanced around the room, occasionally making eye contact with somebody and smiling a little then looking away. She tightly held her boyfriend's hand and leaned her head against his while they waited for his name to be called. Eventually it was and she jumped up, then turned around to help Aaron up. "You ready?" She asked quietly as they walked over to the door.
"Yeah," muttered Aaron, as they made their way back to the examination room. Aaron sat on the examination table while Friday sat in a chair beside him. Aaron held Friday's hand as they waited for the doctor to arrive.
Friday hates doctor's offices but she didn't say anything because she didn't want to make anything worse for her boyfriend.
She glanced at him while they sat together and squeezed his hand. "I'm nervous, too," she said. He didn't say anything but she knew how he felt.
(now is when the doctor would enter)
(Yep. Would ya mind role playing the doc? I'm not good with those roles.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,865 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,382 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,168 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,959 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg