Closed Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow)
(Haha i thought you must be hung up wtih something... welcome back ;))

Dave's hand already found his way down noah's front, his palm rested on the lower abdomen of Noah's while he rested his head on his husbnad's shoulder. "And if that's indeed the situation.... I would be sure to find a big enough family sledge so i could hold you tight from behind... Emma in front, and hoepfully her little sibling wouldn't be too big yet. Otherwise you wouldn't have a good enough hold on her.... " His mind already wandered off to what could happen.
(Yep thanks. :) )

Noah smiled wrapping an arm around Dave and holding him close. He didn't actually mind the thought of it and he could see the look in Dave's eyes seeing his mind wander to other possibilities. He gave Dave anther kiss holding him there for a long few moments. "You're right sounds like it will be fun. he muttured gazing back at Dave.
(you think we have had enough of this honeymoon? which way do you want them to develop on?)
(Kinda, XD It was really cute though and I'm not sure where should we go from here?)
(Yep i thought that was cute ;) hmm maybe they would go back and then discover about the pregnancy very soon? Noah would be suffering from mild morning sickness and other symptoms soon that he thought was just from adjusting to the climate of a new country?)

They did explore some sledge and the remaining of the skiing trip was nice, with marked improvmenet from Noah at the price of bruises at every possible place on his body. One of their activities at night was to mark how many more bruisings Noah managed to get, including but not limited to his waist, his bum, and of course his legs. Though Noah had whined an d complained, it had been fun and often lead to more activities afterwards.

They rounded the trip with quieter visits to the mountains and glaciers, and then some more quality time back in town. They frequented the local markets and brought a lot of stuff for Emma, cute little wooden toys and clothings to the point that Noah had to stop him. watiign for their car at the frotn of the hotel, Dave took Noah's hand and kissed it. "You ready for diapers and late night feedings again?" He smiled looking at his husband.
Noah chuckled, as much as he might protest at times he did miss Emma a lot and was looking forward to returning to her. After all, what would he do without the little angel? It was a long flight home but when they did return Noah was almost inseparable from the little girl most of the night. He held her close and snuggled her. Of course, they had returned late, Noah stayed up late but eventually, he got Emma back to sleep and crawled into bed beside Dave. "I'll admit I'm glad to be back, though that was a lot of fun." He cuddled up to Dave wrapping one arm around him.

The next day, Noah was just as hard to wake as ever the blankets had been raised and pulled up over his eyes to shield the sun coming through the blinds. At least it appeared Emma was sleeping through the night now, or at least she had last night.
Dave of course was very excited to see their little angel, but he didn't overstay and allowed time for Noah to be with his girl. He smiled looking at Noah still kissing and nuzzling close to his girl, and quietly left the nursery and settle for bed. He was almost asleep when Noah returned. He had half expected Noah to stay the night with their daughter, but he was very glad he didn't - he would not admit he was jealous, but it was nice to have his husband back on bed. He was quite used to the touch now, and was quite possibly not fully asleep yet because he missed the familiar weight. "I am glad you are back on bed as well, even though that was a lot of fun seeing you with Emma." He smiled and kissed Noah, even even opening his eyes.

Dave had done his morning routine, including a long run outside when he returned to a huge caterpillar on bed that kept shielding himself from the sun. He patted what should be Noah's bottom through the blanket and urged him again. "Hey wake up Noah.... you are gonna miss school!" He threatened but obviously his lie was ignored as he heard a faint snort from within the cocoon. "Alright... school's not starting yet... hmmm." He hummed thoughtfully and then moved out of the room. He carefully laid a small weight on Noah, hoping he landed on his chest but not his back, but it was difficult to tell. "See who's here?" He whispered watching little Emma laying on the roll of blanket that's her birth father.
Noah opened his eyes as he felt the weight, he smiled lightly though still not very awake he pushed the blankets down just slightly. Enough to see Emma lying atop him. He raised one hand to hold her so she wouldn't fall as he sat up "What time is it?" He asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes. The sun was up so he had probably been out awhile. Emma was just waking up as well starting to stir in his arms but she had not yet begun to cry. Now intent on getting up Noah pushed away the rest of the blankets.
"Almost 11 in the morning. You feeling better?" Dave asked intending to ask about Noah's sore muscles. The ski made use of parts that NOah claimed to be "untouched grounds that must not been moved in over 10 years" and it proved to lead to lingering soreness for days. Dave moved forward naturally and hugged Noah from the side, pressing a mornign kiss to both father and child. "Ah you better hold on that kiss until after your shave... or you are gonna hurt our little angel..." Dave stopped Noah with a triumphant smile when he tried to do the same on Emma's face. His stubbles were really quite stingy.
"It's a lot better than it was but I'm still a little sore." At least he could move now without wincing. He complained but he really didn't mind as much as he said he did. he liked the trip. "Alright, alright." He rolled his eyes and gave a slight pout but after a moment he was on his feet grabbing some clothes so he could shave and shower.
Dave smiled and took over Emma. The girl had already had her morning feeding and was obviously in a good mood, smiling at Dave so brightly it melt Dave's heart all over again. He played peekaboo with the infant for awhile and was soon the room was filled with chuckle from Emma. Dave was nuzzling against Emma's little belly and the adult seemed to be enjoying it every bit as much as the child when Noah came back out.
Noah couldn't help but smile at the sight before him. The two were playing together and he was happy to see it. "Well, it's great to see you two getting along. Now clean and shaved he gave his daughter a kiss making a silly face to get the child to laugh. "Any plans for today?" Noah asked as he took the child back for the moment
"Nothing in particular. I thought it would be nice to just stay in, maybe do a little fashion show on Emma with all the clothes we got for her." He tickled Emma's chubby face getting off bed himself. "Anything you need before the term starts again? We still got a few days to prepare for that. The servants had helped us unpack so you could go look at your side of the cloakroom to see if everything's arranged to your liking." He mentinoed pointing at the cloakroom connected to their bedroom.
"Breakfast?" he said already wandering over to the cloakroom and opening the door. Everything seemed fine to him, right where it should be. Well pretty much he did switch a few things around real quick but it didn't take very long and he soon closed the door behind him once again. In all honesty, he didn't very picky about where things were, as long as he could find them when he wanted them. However, without the servants, his things probably would have sat in a suitcase for the next week or so until he decided to unpack it.
"You sure about not needing anything? new trousers? Something that's not 'paternal'?" Dave teased slightly taking Noah's hand to go downstaris. "It's more like a brunch, but yea, food is ready. You wouldn't mind if we don't use the normal dining room right? I just asked them to set the food out in the drawing room." He said bringing Noah to the smaller room that's much more cozy than the dining room with a table that could occupy 20 people.
"Maybe... I suppose I might need something." Noah blushed slightly but let Dave lead him downstairs. He didn't mind where they ate, however, he paused in the doorway as they entered. Despite having been hungry a few moments ago the smell of what had been cooked made him feel sick. he tried to shrug it off and followed after Dave a moment later. He was probably still adjusting from the tip or something and despite how odd it was he tried not to think much of it.
Dave didn't notice the pale appearing on Noah, but he did notice Noah playing with the food a little. "That's not to your taste?" He asked while munching himself, making a mental note to tell the chef to adjust the menu next time. This small episode did not disrupt with their plans and soon they were back up with Emma, who got dressed like a doll by an excited Davve fitting on various cute dresses on her, which the little girl seemed to like as she was all the way distracted by colorful toys shown to her as well.
Noah shrugged, "no, it's not bad.. I don't know it just.. smells off." despite the strange remark he had managed to eat some of it though not a lot of it. Once they were away from the food he seemed to calm becoming more like he normally was playing around with Emma as well and helping to dress her in some of her new clothes, even taking a few pictures with his phone.
"Aww look at this! She likes my pony more than your bear!" Dave exclaimed seeing Emma's eyes following the bright red pony that he had chosen, over the brownish bear that Noah liked more. Their smiles were surprsingly similar as the baby chuckled and waved her fat little hands up in the air, wanting to grab the pony in Dave's hand. Noah snapped a shot right that moment when both looked at his direction, and Dave just smiled even brighter with the cute picture. "Hmmm you are great as a photographer... could even get a change in career." He said looking at Noah's phone. THey went on to play a little, and when Emma started fidgeting a little more, Dave was the first to notice it. "I guess our litlte princess could need some refreshment..."
"I'll keep that in mind," Noah said referring to the comment about the career in photography. "He had never really considered himself that good at taking pictures and brushed off the comments for now. It wasn't like they meant anything anyway, he liked his job as a teacher but if he ever needed to switch, or perhaps a side job. He would remember that. Noah noticed after Dave pointed it out "Yea I think you're right."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,289 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,528 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,425 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,840 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,446 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,325 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,563 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,421 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,557 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 49,074 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers