Closed Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow)
"you..... want to do the honor?" He asked glancing at Noah's chest. It had been more than a week, and aside from teh first few days of slight discomfort, Noah's lactation started diminishing slowly with Emma not there. He could resume breastfeeding if he wanted, but if not, then Dave didn't really see a problem for letting Emma switch to formula. He knew it was quite messy and troublesome for Noah to keep on breastfeeding, especially after he started his job.
Naoh blushed slightly he had been considering switching Emma to formula, with work, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to do that. Of course, that meant they had to get some first and he made a mental note to pick up some formula soon. For now, though he stood with Emma in his arms and sat down in the chair instead of on the floor before bringing the baby to his chest and allowing her to drink.
Emma had been bottlefed for the past week. She wasnt a fussy baby but it still took a bit of time for her to adjust to her father's nipples again. Dave noticed Emma squirming a little, even spewing Noah's nipple out a few times ebfore the familiar scent of milk finally raised their little princess' appetite enough to get adjusted back to this method of feeding. Dave hoped Noah wouldnt mind it... had they not been gone for the trip, this episode probably wouldnt happen. He sat down beside Noah on the floor and looked at him with his head tilted. "I do miss the day when I get to drink from you." He smiled recalling how for seceral mornings they had to take care of the full breasts before heading out.
Given her current fussing, Noah was sure they would end up switching her over soon. It almost seemed that Emma preferred the bottle to anything else anyway. At Dave's words, Noa smiled lightly also remembering those mornings. "you do huh?" He said now that Emma had calmed down when she had finished Noah wiped her off a bit.
"I quite like the taste. I dont really like milk myself, but when its from you..." Dave looked at Noah with innocent eyes, smiling happily. "And I like how you moan and tremble." He added when his smile turned into a smirk, laughing while ducking Noah's attempt to hit him.
With one hand still cradling Emma, it wasn't as if his aim was great but he did take a playful swing and Dave. Of course, he didn't really want to hurt the man he would never do such a thing After a bit he stood back up In his arms Emma had fallen asleep so he took the little girl and slowly placed her into the crib like before.
Dave joined Noah, gazing silently at the sleeping angel before taking Noah's hand and kissed it. "I am so happy to have you and Emma in my life." He said quietly and smiled at his husband. "though now that our little angel had completed her fitting section, shall we proceed to yours? I could ask our tailor to come. He could measure your size and deliver some clothes to us." He glanced down at Noah's hips and smiled with a glint in his eyes.
Noah looked down at Emma for a long few moments his gaze resting on the sleeping child he was so lot in thought he almost didn't register what Dave had said and by the time it did register he wasn't going to protest, getting new clothes might not be so bad, even though he had never really liked the whole 'getting them' part of the deal. "Yea, alright.. when will they be here?" He didn't have to worry about whispering Emma wasn't likely to wake up.
"Whenever we are ready. They are just down the street and someone would be aviallbe for us anytime. So... there's something on your mind?" Dave noticed the time lag between his question and Noah's answer. He tilted his head and rested it on noah's shoulder, circling his waist with both of his arms. "you know i am all ears."
"Just thinking that's all." Noah shrugged and leaned into Dave "Also, I don't really like shopping." He admitted. Clothes shopping specifically. I mean... he shrugged, not really sure what he meant, it might have also had something to do with the fact that Noah wasn't quite comfortable with himself yet, he had lost a lot of the baby weight but some of it was still there and he could be self-conscious at times.
Dave looked at Noah with a surprised look. "I thought you are fine, we did have a nice time in the market during our trip, didn't we?" He thought back and didn't really think of anything out of the ordinary at the time. He looked at Noah closely, observing the other man and saw the slight fidget and the quick swipe over his belly and down his thighs. He smirked, perhaps he knew the problem. "You know.... I quite like their service. We don't have to try on anything, and they would just mark down the measurements and produce clothes that are form fitting and cleverly concealing. Don't worry about it... i think you are very perfect like this." He kissed his husband and landed his hand on top of Noah's, smiling as he nuzzled against him.
Noah looked up at him and managed a small smile. "He was happy that Dave got it without him saying anything. "Alright then.." He still wasn't too excited about it but as long as Dave was with him he figured it would probably be just fine. So after a moment he pulled away and stood up. "Alright, let's go then. He wasn't as worried as before at least.
Dave took his husband's hand and marched toward their guest bedroom. He muttered a few words to the tailors, so quick in their native language that he hoped Noah couldnt pick it up. He then smiled, sitting down on the couch beside and looked at the old man took Noah's measurements. The experienced tailor was clever rnough to just scribble down on his notebook and not reporting any figues aloud. They then were presented several fabrics and Noah's tastes and.preferences were asked.
Dave's words didn't go unnoticed but Dave had said them so quickly he barely had time to register, of course, he was pretty sure he had an idea of what Dave had said and simply smiled lightly. Noah gave his opinion on anything asked of him, what colors and styles he liked best mostly. he tried on a few things most he ended up liking and would let Dave see on him.
Dave was quite excited to see Noah in some of the styles, and as always, he had praised the tailor for his skills and tastes. His recommendations were usually very nice, he could work as a stylist himself, whivh got the old man brimming with pride. As the tailors were sent away, Dave hugged Noah from behind. "You looked so knowing.... you knew what i told the guy?" He had to resist the temptation of squeezing Noah's slightly puffy belly. It was a close call but he managed to keep his naughty hands in check.
"No, not really," Noah said honestly. "What did you tell him?" Noah looked at what he was wearing checking himself over in the mirror and then moving his gaze to Dave. "I'm glad you like it." He said softly now tilting his head back to look at the man.
"Hmm then you would know later." Dave smirked. He had asked thr tailor to be prrpared for some more paternal clothes, just in case. Even though he could resist the desire to squeeze, his palms.nonetheless rested lightly on Noah's abdomen, closing his eyes shut just to imagine how it would feel if they managed another baby.

Days flew quick and soon Noah had starred his job, and Dave back to his office for work. He tried to get back early, since Noah's hours were shorter. He wouldnt admit he was missing Noah and Emma exceddingly during the day, which was why he was so eager to get back home every day.
Noah noted that he had been feeling sick lately, mostly in the mornings but not always, Dave hadn't noticed and he hadn't really brought it up. He brushed it off assuming it was just something from the trip. He had also been more tired lately. Noah came home from a day of work and had planned to work on his lessons for his students but had instead fallen asleep in the armchair in the study.
Dave was surprised to see Noah asleep, where their daughter was babbling.on the basket at the other side. He smiled and took a blanket to place it on Noah, then changed his.mind. why not.let his husband nap for awhile, they still got a little time before dinner. He noticed his husband was a little more tired than usual, but he didnt think too much about it as well. He lifted thr "caterpillar"that was Noah wrapped in a blanket to put him on their bed.
Noah only stirred slightly and then rolled over pulling the blankets with him. After a few minutes, however, he was awake again He looked around a bit confused at first but then he realized Dave must have taken him here. He sat up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Checking the clock he had only slept for probably an hour, so not too long at least he was well rested now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,282 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,270 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,703 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,854 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,284 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,408 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,321 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,470 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,592 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers