Just his breeding machine (c/w bhdire8)
"We'll see later if our babies love their father for just magic or not. I hope they can love their father even without the magic as their mother do." Al said softly, smiling at his mate who was finishing his belly rub. He let his belly stay out of the robe for the lotion to be absorbed, and AL also loved how the wind from the window flowed on his belly. He leaned his face to George's shoulder when he sat beside him and hugged him gently. "Yeah, I had an idea for bringing they here at the first, but I wasn't even brave to ask you at that time, but for now I think going back to my home is the better way. Do you want to see how I grow up? It's not something special, but I can also bring you to my favorite place when I was child when we can enjoy the scent of nature and see the river from the high ground." His eyes were shining as Al talked about it. He could imagine when he brought his mate to many places. "But I think it's not that easy with this belly, maybe we should go after they are born. I also don't know if you can stay at my home. We don't have many facilities, but I also love that place' He said as realized how his home was old and small They might need to set the camp if they went there with the servants and also some army.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Yea we would be bringing the kids back to your home for sure. I would like them to know what's life like outside of this castle. I remembered when i first went out to fight in the battlefield, a lot of the other soldiers hated me because of what I represent, and also because of how ignorant I was to basic daily skills. I couldn't even fold my clothes properly back then.." Geroge smiled remembering those days. It had taken him a lot of effort to mingle with his soliders, who eventually all trusted and recognised him as a leader. "Perhaps i could impress you with my fishing skills in the river..... there had been a time when we were fighting that we didn't have enough food, so everybody had to hunt for something. That's how i developed my fishing skills... or more like harpooning." He said proudly. George absentmindedly rubbed Al's belly, his waist, and also his bottom. He didn't realise he was doing that until Al moaned when he touched one of his sensitive spots at the side of his waist.
Al moaned softly and his face blushed red when George eventually touched his sensitive spot, but he didn't say anything as his mate took his hand off quickly. "Yeah, you may impress me with your fishing and hunting skill. I'm not good at both of them as you know that I love the flower and the scent of nature, so I tend to go to the forest and find some wildflower. Hmm, I can sit at my favorite and watch my mate that are fishing with his perfect build? that sounds good" He said, smiling and leaning a bit more on George's shoulders. He didn't know how to call his mate without calling "Sir" as he usually did. Sometimes Al wasn't sure if he could call his mate by name. "and yeah, learning the daily skills is so important. I've not known that you also have a hard time with that. I mean living as nobility can make you forget something, so I can teach our babies with daily skill and you teach them the magic and how to live as the nobility. Is that sounds good?" He rubbed his belly as he said that, showing his love to the babies. It was perfect for Al when both of them could teach their babies with the different skills.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Geroge had to smile, but quickly hide it, when he heard the moan of Al. It was sweet. Probably the best thing that he had heard. "Hmm yes that would be a comfortable day. I would come back to floral tea to go with my catch after the hunt." George smiled at the image popping into his mind. With 2 little toddlers running around would be lovely. "And why don't you call me George? I guess that's better than always referring to me as 'Sir'. I am not a Sir in front of my mate." He said with a gentle smile. "I wanted our children to have basic skills, and also to make friends that are not born as nobles. They would gain from their buddies, and expanding their social cycle would only do them good." He said wondering into the void.

That night, after some preparation and work from Mira and other servants, they were about to go to bed together. George had had his bath and was waiting for Al on his bed, with nothing other than a robe.
Al just finished his bath by helping of Mira to take his robe on. She was so happy when she heard that Al would sleep it George's room tonight. Mir also offered Al for the new perfume with the smell of several flowers. Al was wearing his white and thin robe when he got back to George's room. It was summer now, and thin robe would be better for the weather and also his belly. Mira was very smart as she sent Al only in front of George's room and let him went inside by himself for their private time. The room wasn't dark with many candles and Al could see George in his robe that he had never seen that before. His body was perfect with the muscle that got from his training. Al didn't realize how his face blushed red with that and also when his mate smiled at him for the bed. "H...hi!" Al didn't know to say other things more than that since this was the first time and his mate looked so handsome in that robe. He didn't even realize how he looked so cute with the white skin that was shining under the candle light.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Geroge had been playing around with his magic, producing a flame ball in his palm for several times. It was Al's quiet "hi" that got his attention, and he smiled at how Al looked innocent and beautiful like an angel at the doors. He stood up, his robe got a little wider as a result, showing his broad chest. "Hi there..... why don't you come in." He said, appraoching Al. He waved his hand and a bunch of white roses appeared in his hand. "I thought this would be fitting...." He murmured, gifting the flower to Al. "You looked beautfiul.... and you smell good. Even better than normal." He said holding Al's waist, caressing his face with his nose. His applered face. He picked Al up, holding him by his bottom with one arm, and walked back to the bed. "I thought it would be nice to carry you to bed.... for the first time." George grinned, pressing a light kiss on Al's cheek.
Al's face was blushing so bad since George gave him a bunch of white roses and also carried him to the bed. "Thanks for this beautiful rose, George. I love that so much." He sad as they were walking back to the bed. He also smiled when George placed another kiss when they got to the bed and he placed him down gently. "You also looked so handsome, George. I haven't seen this before, and I can't even stop watching you now." He said, and eventually touched George's abs with his hand. Al didn't know if he should do that with his mate looked so good with only his robe there. "Hmm, I can smell my favorite candle here. Did you ask Mira for this? She's really good also with this new perfume." Al smiled softly, wrapping his arms around George's neck when he was covering his body. Mira also said that Goerge would like this perfume, and it was perfect for their first night.
(I don't mind doing sex now!!!, just be gentle as his first time. Don't hit his sensitive spot too much!! Maybe lighter that Henry did with Sam as Al still can walk in the next day. I also don't mind if you don't wanna play sex now hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(That would be great ;))

George was leaned over Al, his face just inches above Al's. He stroked his cheek with his slightly rough finger, and caused Al to tremble. He could feel Al squriming under him, squeezing his legs together. George had did his research, he knew Al would be very sensitive now that he entered the second trimester and his body finally recovering enough. Teasingly, he brushed down to AL's legs, parting his robe gnetly, and caressed his genitals, causing AL to gasp and squeeze hsi eyes shut. He wasn't too surprised to find him leaking already. "Yea I asked Mira for that..... to help calm you down. Mira really knows us both too well.... she knew i would like this perfume." He said in a voice that was lower than usual, at the same time he pushed open AL's legs that had been squeezed together - because of how shy he was or because he wanted to create some friction?
Al was so sensitive and shy at the same time. It was his first time being this close with the light in the room. "Arhh" He moaned softly at the fist time George touched his genitals, causing more trembling body, but Al also enjoyed it. "I...I,m so bad" He said as he realized how he was leaking already. It might be too much for the first time, but Al also wanted more. He forced himself to spread his legs wider, making to way for his mate. He was almost naked when George opened his robe wider and his belly was touching with George's abs now. "Forgive me for my first time, George, but I can say that I want you so much" He said, blushing so bad. He didn't realize how his hand was playing with George's abs and also moved lower sometimes.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I like it.... It's so cute to know you are eager for me." George said it out loud to tease Al further. He liked Al's face blushed, and with hsi teasing, another wave of precum spurted out from al's small but lovely cock. "You have such a nice body, i am sorry for our first time together, I didn't spent the effort or the patience to make you feel good." George said thinking back to their first experience. It had been sloppy and rough. It was a duty for Geroge to fulfil at the time, and he didn't pay attention to Al at all, not even when he cried in pain. He was pretty sure what eventually made it better was blood from Al, serving as lubricant. George made a promise to himself he would make this infinitely better for AL this time.

Geroge welcomed Al's hand lingering on his abs, while he tested hsi way around Al's leaking hole. He was gentle, tryign to rub around to make Al relax more. He had a tube of lotion with him, the one with rose fragrance that Mira provided, and squirted a little on Al's opening so that his finger slipping inside of him wouldn't bring too much discomfort to the pregnant man.
It reminded him their first night when George said about it. It was had for Al as his mate was aggressive at that time, and he might do that from his hatred, but it was different now. He could feel his mate was trying to do it gentle and soft. Al couldn't even stop his precum for leaking out from his cock. "It's fine, George. This time will be better and it's also the first time with so much passion." He said then moaned louder as George put his finger inside his ass. His ass wasn't lost enough at the first time, and he knew that he needed to prepare for the real one. Al's eyes shut tightly while he was moaning and letting his mate stretch out his tight ass. "I...I love you, George, ahh" He whimpered, moaning in the pleasure. His ass was sucking Georg's finger so strong, and another one would be entered soon. Al wrapped his arms around George's neck and held his mate tight.
PM me If you want to RP. 
George wasnt going to rush into anything. He wasnt particularly proud of his abundant experience in sex, but now he was grateful he had enough knowledge in the field to know what would pleasure Al the most. He was tight and warm around his finger, and even as he scissored his fingers in Al, he could feel how he was trembled from wave of pleasure. He smiled indulgently at his sensitive little mate, and redoubled his effort in bringing Al to a blissful climax before he try to.penetrate him. He would at least loosen further from the ecstasy so that by that time, he would be able to accommodate his cock better. "Al, my lovely alford...." he murmured and kissed al wherever he could reach, lighting flames of desire all over the smaller man that he appeared pink under the moonlight.
Al was moaning so bad as George kissed all over his body. George's lips were naughty but gentle at the same time. The pleasure was so much for Al and he finally cum after George added another finger inside and rubbed his ass gently. "Ahh, I've ready come now," He said with a bit sad face. Al didn't even know that he could do that more than once. "I'm yours, George. My dearest George." He whispered into George's ear as he moved down to kiss his neck. It was the first time, but Al was doing really good. He spread his legs wider as he made the way for his mate and his hands were moving all over George's back, trying to tease his mate as much as he could. "Y....You're so good, honey. Can I call your, honey? It's a dream to call someone I love in that word" Al asked, looking at George's eyes. He could see his desire on it and Al could know how his mate want him so much.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course... you are free to call me anything. I.would be happy to accept whatever it is - maybe just not things that would be scolding me." George smiled and agreed. He didnt believe Al.was capabale of saying something nasty to him, but he said that to tease him. Al's orgasmic face was as attractive as he had imagined, and when al gradually caught his breath and started kissing him, George once again moved his fingers, cleverly poking into his prostate that George ha ddiscovered earlier, and caused Al to vioelntly tremble as his prick struggled to stand up again.
Al was moaning so bad when George touched his prostate. He didn't even know that his mate was touching, but it felt so good and his entire bbody was responding it badly. "Y...You're os naughty, George. I don't expect this from the commander as you, but I like it. I love when you're always soft and kind at me. Thank honey"Al whispered softly. He knew that it was hair sometimes for his mate who commanded a big army, but his mate was till nice. His eyes shut tightly again when George puked his prostate again. Al couldn't even stop moaning now. He sometimes pinched his nails on George's back to help with the pleasure, and he didn't realize that. "Ahhh, You completely control me now, honey." Al said, smiling then placed another kiss on his mate.
PM me If you want to RP. 
George smiled at his little mate's compliment. "You are so delicate I couldnt help but be gentle you know...." he returned the kiss and stretched Al more properly until he was satisfied Al could accept him. He then moved up a little, kissing Al on his nose because his little mate was panting, gulping in air with his eyes losing focus with how much he had been stimulated at his prostate. He positioned his massive erection at Al's opening, rubbing and circling it before breaching through slowly, pressing with more pressure before his hole gave and finally his cockhead popped through.
Al gasped as George's cockhead entered his hole. It was big and he could see how his hole was sucking it badly. "Ahhh, S...so go, honey," Al said, moaning in the pleasure. It was hard at the first time when George's cock moved further and they both could feel how Al's ass was tight, but Al wanted it. He didn't tell his mate to stop although It was hurt sometimes, he could handle that and the pleasure was so much enjoyable. Al wrapped his legs around George's waist, giving him more space to come in. It was slow and sometimes George needed to stop for letting Al rest and relax for a bit, but Al was enjoying this so much. He bit his lower lips when George started moving further. It was half way now, and Al tried his best to handle it. "D..don't worry about me, George. Just be gentle" He said, smiling at his mate.
PM me If you want to RP. 
George's forehead was sweaty from how he forced himself not to just thrust in, but seeing Al's face of ecstasy, he was finding.it worth it. Al's insides was like sucking.him in, and the temptation was big. He smiled at how Al was thinking about him. "It wouldnt do if only i am enjoying it. I woudl go slow...." he said as he pushed in further, this time going another 1/4 in, and then he heard the sweetest moan ever. He must have probed into.his prostate, and George made good use of that short time to plunge all the way in, causing Al to scream as George nudged into his cervix this time.
Al was screaming at the first time, but he could enjoy that after awhile. He also left the small lesions from his nails on George;s back. He moaned louder as George started moving his cock inside. He couldn't move it much since Al's ass was still right now, but it might loosen soon. Al let the sweet moan for time to time when George hit his prostate, but it wasn't too much since it was the first time for him. "Arhghh, I...It feels so good, George. I don't expect to feel this good. Thanks for giving me such a sweet moment." Al whimpered softly. He bit his lips and pinched on his mate again when he was moving more. His legs unintentionally wrapped around George's waist now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
They were having great synergy. "It's been so nice for me as well, Al... you are so gorgeous." He started thrusting slow, not as deep as he would, but then usually his bedmates were pregnant. He was careful, but made sure Al was getting as much pleasure. He kept his rhythm but gradually got faster, chasing the pelasure but keeping a close eye on Al. He held Al's legs around him better, and pushed in deeper, testing his angles and his speed. He then gradually got closer to Al, kissing him deeeply. "You are so beautiful Al...."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,189 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,519 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,008 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,539 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,000 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,372 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,065 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,316 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,628 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,586 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM