Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
Dan leaned on Mac's shoulders while his husband was feeding him slowly. The rice soup was good since it gave him some energy and nutrient. "I know that Mac, but this will only happen once." He said as how he put lots of pressure on himself. The time was close and Mac had many kinds of friends, especially business friends and that was so much pressure on Dan. He took almost 30 mins to finish a bowl of rice soup since Dan couldn't eat that fast, but it was better than forcing himself since it could make the worse result. The milk after the meal was special since Dan asked the maids to put some mints and lime in that. It was weird combination again, but that was only thing made he could eat it properly.

(We can play this till Mac send Dan to the bed then skip tp the night before wedding day hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Yea ok.)

Mac smiled faintly at how Dan was holding the cup of milk with both hands. He rubbed Dan's back and let him finish ghe milk. "Dan... I love you. Let me do it. Relax, I would be free from now on and could focus on taking over the wedding.planning. i.know those lists of guests were pretty troublesome, I.would get it done myself. I am so sorry you have to deal with it yourself... I.would be here. I would get everuthing done before you realise it. I am a superman you know." He smiled and tried to joke. "You ready for bed?" He asked, already lifting Dan up. He wasnt sure he wsnted Dan to walk by himself, not when he already felt so weakened. At least now Dan's hands were warm now.
Dam smiled widely as his husband said that. Mac was always funny with his wife, and not many people had seen that. "Hmm, Superman? wow, I just thought you're a wizard. I'm misunderstanding for years now." He joked, smiling softly. Dan let his husband to carried him to the bed since he didn't feel good now, and he might asked for some medicine when he got to the bed. Dan held his husband tightly, giving a sweet smile for time to time all the way. It was one of the cons of big house when the room was far from each other. ALthough his husband was strong to carry Dan now, he wasn't sure when his belly got bigger. Maybe Mac needed to take more time in the gym for that. It took a bit more time, but they finally got to the bedroom, and Dan gave his husband a soft kiss when he placed him doen gently.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Another cute profile... that's socute looking at the phone while holding his belly)

"Tell me if you feel like anything. I would get the updates from thr wedding planner. Rest assured, I would give you a dreamy wedding that you would remember for your whole life. All you have to do now is to sleep, and take good rests. I would take care of everything else." Mac smiled and kissed his wife, dimming th3 light with his power and then scooped Dan up from behind. He had the medicine convenient at tbe side, so if he wanted it they could have it ready. When Dan was asleep, Mac went to check on Arthur, and picked up everything that Dan had scattered on the desk.

Indeed planning for th3 big day was tedious and difficult, but Mac managed it all. Since not gaving to deal with everything on.his own, Dan's morning sickness also greatly alleviated and as a result, his belly was growing very fast. Mac was planningfor a vsiit to the doctor, thinking perhaps the baby's growing maybe too well... they eventually asked the tailor to come take their measurements and the beautifully done suits arrived their place soon. Dan's was in white and Mac's in black, complementing each other.
(haha, yeah they're my most favorite couple.They are saomako. use this word on the google and you'll fine it hehe. They're also my imagination when I thought about Mac and Dan.)

Dan's belly was growing so fast as his morning sickness was so much better and this was a hard word for the tailor to make sure that his suit would be fit at their wedding day, but finally, there was a problem since his suit wasn't comfortable anymore as the day before wedding day He knew that when the photography asked him to wear it for taking the wedding photo and that was really bad for Dan. He was panic so bad since tomorrow was the most important day in his live, but his uit was not fit at all. He had already called to his husband who was preparing everything at the ho tel,and Mac would back soon with his Dan's voice was trembling. It wasn't worst since he could still wear it, but Dan didn't know if he could handle that for thr whole day.
(I hoe this will be good enough hah)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Interesting, not an anime that I have read but looked likr a really sweet couple)

Dan's trembling voice alarmed Mac and in his panic, he teleported back to the house. As soon as Dan went off the line, Mac appeared at the lower floor and rushed up the stairs to find his wife. "Dan? Dan what's wrong?" He asked searching through the house, his heart pumping faat not knowing what had happened.

He found his wife in their bedroom, and their wedding suit was still hanging on his body but that trousers' zipper wasnt zipped. He frowned and didnt know what's the problem because Dan was sitting down on the bed. He quietly walked up to his wife who was clearly distressed and asked. "What's wrong babe? What is it?" He knelt down in front of him and smiled faintly.

(Ya that's very nice :))
(I haven't read it too, but I just love it hehe. I read only few manga now, and one piece is my favorite. Have I told you before?)

Dan looked down at his husband as he knelt before him. "I can't wear it, Mac. Our wedding suit. I don't even know what to do now." He said and hugged his husband who was offered that. It might be something silly, but Dan was so panic since he couldn't do to the ceremony without that, and It was the suit that was designed for both of them. "C....can we fix that? I'm scared, Mac. I...I can't" His sound was trembling and his hand was shaking when he pointed to the suit. This would be bad if they couldn't fix it although they could find other suit, but it wasn't the same.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I think so, I just read a slight bit then i didnt continue on one piece myself)

Mac was still a bit confuaed. He could hear the disappointment in Dan's voixe on the possibility of needing to change to another suit. "It's gonna be ok babe, can you show me how much it wasnt fitting? Stand up please baby? Show me how it looks now on you." Even knelt down, when Dan hugged him, Mac could feel his belly pushing against his chest. It was nice actually, after the initial period of his weight dropping, Dan was now getting quite steady weight gain and that made Mac quite reliveed. His wife was eating, he was happy, and therefore he gained weigbt and was providing great nuttients to their baby. Thats tbe important part. He lifted Dan's face up and kissed him, clurched his hands and put them in front of his chest. "I can fix it, but let me know how itfit on you now."
(lol I see. I read it since I was young, and I think it's not easy for new fan to read all of that. It is the most successful manga in Japan since they have manga lol)

Da stood up and took his loose pants off as his husband asked for taking the suit. It wasn't easy for Dan to wear it now although this suit was designed for showing his perfect belly. He sighed as his husband helped him taking it on again and found that the zipper couldn't zip anymore, and even his upper suit, his belly was big, and It wasn't comfortable anymore when they put the lowest button on. "this is bad, honey. I'm sorry. I should eat that much this singled days since I know that the wedding day was close." He said, feeling bad but he couldn't even control himself this couple days when the baby seemed to need more nutrient, resulting in Dan eating more food that he usually ate.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yep and there are die hard fans everywhere... quite a phenomenon in itself)

"Hmmm our tailor had disappointed us.... dont blamr yourself Dan. I would rather we both have to change clothes, then to see you not having enough food. You are the one carrying anoyher life in you, that's the most important thing, much more than just a suit." He consoled Dan who was so affected by this. The suit was very tighr, and even when they got the button to come together, the fabric was stretching so.tight it was obvious to everyone Dan's belly was much too big for the suit. Mac actually smiled and rubbed Dan's belly. "Stay here and take these off... I am asking the tailor to come now. And baby? Do you thi.k it could be.... you know. I am quite sure last time you didnt grow this much this quickly. You are just 5 months alog, but no one wohld believe it with this size.... could there be,..." before be.cohld finish, the tailor picked up his call and Mac had to speak with them on phone.
(lol yeah, I'm thinking for only baby again since don't want his family to be so big as Henry and Sam, but it is also fine if you want twins hehe ;))

Dan didn't understand clearly what his husband was saying, but he needed to agree that his belly was too big with only 5 months, and the baby was so active since he could already feel the movement inside there. they would know the gender and anything in the next big check up just a week after the wedding day. He took the suit foo while Mac was taking with the tailor. It wouldn't be easy fixing the suit in a day, but they would do that since the price his husband paid for them was high enough, and this ceremony would be big and gave more reputation to the shop. "Yeah, this is growing so fast. I'm wonder if we need to get all new clothes for me soon." He sad, rubbing his belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ya we could have one baby. Maybe a big one?)

Mac finished his conversation with the tailor and turned back to Dan. "Hmm have you ever thought about twins? Does it run in your family? These are usually inheriditary, arent they?" Mac thought back hard and didnt find any relatives that he had that was twins. Except his great aunties who were a set of twins. He removed the last of the trousers, pressed a kiss on Dan's round belly, before helping him tug up his loose sleeping pants. "We wojld find out soon in the checkup though. Maybe we just managed to have a big, fat baby this time." He smiled and kissed his wife, happy to find him much calmer and composed now that their problem was solved.
(Yeah She should be big as her brother. I've seen my relative that have son and daughter after that. They are so cute when the older brother trying to protech his sister from something hehe)

Dan took some time thinking about it, but he hadn't known any his family that had twins, in fact, he didn't know much about his family since didn't have that close relationship, and there were only some relatives visited and helped him after his parents died when he was still young. dan shook his head, trying to not think about his sadness when he was young. He had nothing to be a worry now when he already had a perfect family and tomorrow was the big day, but sometimes it made him miss his parents. It could be better if they were here. His imagination had flight away with another soft kiss from his husband. Mac seemed to notice something from his wife, and he knew how to handle it. "It's fine Mac although I haven't had my parents tomorrow, you're still here iwth me. That's enough, honey."
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok, ya that would be cute... the brother woulf probably treat his little sister like his favourite toy made of glass!)

Mac regreted a little bringing up tbe topic of family when he knew Dan lost his when he was young, and wasnt especially close with any other relatives that he got. He hugged him gently and smiled. "Well i am sure my parents would be drwoning you with affection and attention, so overwhelming they could be. I am quite fed up with it myself, so i couldnt explain how grateful i am now t9 have not only you, but Arthur and the little one here to share that...." he said holding Dan's cute belly and nuzzlrd against his cheek. "They love you so much, i am sure if we happen to disagree on anything, my parents would definitely take your side." It was a relief to see Dan smiling again after hearing what he said. At the same time, the tailor had arrived for the new measurements. Mac welcome them in and smiled at how his wife blushed when he saw his new record of waistline.
Dan's waistline was bigger than he expected since his belly was growing so fast, and that was a good thing. He smiled at the tailor as she got the suit for fixing it at another room, and left then alone once again. "Yeah, your parents are nice to me, and they also love you so much, Mac. They will never let you be friend with me years ago if they don't love you. I hope you'll love our little ones as much as they are." He said, rubbing his belly that was growing so fast. Almost all his clothes in the wardrobe were getting tight, and he would need to new clothes soon. "Hmm, I think your parents haven't ever seen me with pregnant belly before. I'm wondered if they will love that as you love, huh?" Dan said, smiling as it reminded how Mac's parents were traveling for a long time. Although they had sent much stuff from many places in the world that were told that was good for the pregnant person, they hadn't seen their son-in-law yet.

(Hehe, yeah that'll be so cute!! Arthur will be great warrior protecting his daughter princess hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Is that a complaint saying I should suffocate Arthur with my lovr and constant kisses?" Mac laughed and teased. "I.know.they lovr me... just sometimed that love is too much. Which really i believe is bevause I am an only child. Hmm since we have mentioned that... my mother. She, hmm , she in fact got into some complications when she had me, and that caused her to be unable to conceive anymore. She's fine now, but, if, err, dont mention anything about that me being an only child and things like that in frotn fo her?" Mac asked, showing his care to his mother. He knew his.mother always regarded this as a regrettable thing in her life, so he didnt want Dan to accidentally raisef the topic up without realising.
Dan was slightly shocked with that fact from his husband, and he could understand why his parents loved him so much. "I won't tell anything, Mac, and I know now why they love you so much. You mean so much to them, Mac." Dan rubbed his belly as he could feel the slightly kicks from his baby. "Hmm our little one is telling something now." He said, smiling. He could feel the kicks since he was 5 months now, but it wasn't strong now and would be stronger later. He smiled widely as his husband always excited with the kick since he didn't have much chance to feel that in Dan's previous pregnancy, so he would cherish every moment. "Although we have 2 children now, we will love them as much as we could." he whispered softly
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac was very excited and immediately placed his hands on Dan's belly. "Where! Where's it again? Baby, move again?" He spoke to Dan's belly, anxiously moving around, feeling for tbe slight movement. He heard what Dan said about having 2 children and responded, looking sincerely at Dan. "Yep. I.love thrm so much... even though I have to confess you will always be my favourite." Mac said, he was never short of sweet words. He smiled at how he drew a rosy blsuh on Dan again, and kissed him gently on his lips, holding his head and bending him backward as far as he could, while he supported his back with his other hand.
Dan's face blushed red as he heard that. He responded that kiss so good while Dan's hand was still rubbing his belly. His tongue was moving inside Dan's mouth and it felt so good fpr pregnant mother. He leaned back a bit, supporting his back with his hand while another hand was moving around Mac's back. He panted as his husband released and his face was still red so bad. "Hmm, you're also my favorite, mac. I can't even explain ,y feeling for loving you for years before this time. At that time I just thought that I wanted to be beside you, but now, you're my husband. It was more than a dream." He whispered.

(Should we skip tp the wedding day? I think we can make sex scene after the ceremony. Maybe shorter than the last one since It'll also happen during honeymoon hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It's really a dream come true for me as well.... I never knew love is this.close to me, but it had always been there thinking back. I am so glad you decided to stay close to me even when i didnt recognise my love..." mac said smiling, stroking Dan's blushed face with his thumb.

The tailor did a great job and during their wedding, nobody could notice any signs that the suit was amended just the night before. It was so gorgeous on them, the white suit over Dan's swell of belly, showing everyone how beautiful Dan was as an impending mother. Mac's hand was also always close to Dan, supporting his waist. He was so proud of his wife and family, he always remembered to.put a hand on his growing child and also, Arthur.

(Ya let's skip to the wedding... and yes, thanks for giving me another chance to get close to Dan's pregnant body!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,322 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,382 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,806 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,707 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,878 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,006 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,662 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,413 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,361 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,714 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots